Fukushuu Teikoku

TaaaTaaa

EDIT:

There's no walkthrough up yet. But I messed around with the choices and managed to get all CG and endings(I hope). In the scene gallery, I'm still missing one scene, though. But I got all CG.

Hey, ya gurl is back with some spicy yaoi.

Again, all I did was compress the file and upload it on mega. So I hope it works. ;w;

I had some money, and I pre-ordered this game a while ago.

It's a 3000 yen game so I thought it would be short and spicy, but it turns out longer and harder than I expected.

I'm still trying to get all CG/Endings. There's no walkthrough up on the internet either. So if any of you found out how to get all endings, please share. If there's a walkthrough up, I'll share it as soon as I can. And if I manage to get all endings, I'll post CG's.

Enjoy!

33141.jpg

GAME DESCRIPTION:

Interstellar war breaks out as planets are colonized. It’s an age of war among the stars. There’s the Empire and the Republic. The protagonist belongs to the Empire. He’s a soldier, a nobleman holding a rank somewhere around lieutenant. He’s a young instructor in charge of training new recruits, particularly the mental component of their training. Consequently he is adept at hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming among other things, so he has the ability to use words and gestures to make a target act as he pleases.

…However, one day, the unit lead by the protagonist is annihilated in battle. War in this period is fleet warfare, so many were killed in battle or missing in action. A court martial found him responsible and he was sentenced to ten years imprisonment, and, in accordance with the law of the land, the protagonist’s family was also charged for his crimes. The protagonist is plunged into despair, but he’s offered a deal under the table––if he gets two major players in the Republic’s army to cooperate with the Empire, his conviction will be vacated. He agrees to the terms, despite his growing suspicion of the Empire, but the means of securing the enemies’ cooperation is by controlling them with pleasure.

[From 19.04s]

- From

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

GAME DOWNLOAD:

(1.20 GB) Suprinsingly big. Lol

CG PACK:

(16.0 MB)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for posting but can't seem to get the vn up and running. Anyone else having problems. region code is set and tried LE but no luck keep getting error Jap when try to run any of exe files.

Thanks for posting but can't seem to get the vn up and running. Anyone else having problems. region code is set and tried LE but no luck keep getting error Jap when try to run any of exe files.

Ohman... Mind posting a screenshot?

Ohh~!! This game looks uber nice! plus the "Interstellar" word is making me uber curious! also those yummy muscles on the nekidd bishies are uber hawt!! :leaf15: Thank you uber much for sharing!! foxy3

Hi, everyone. Haven't logged in for a while lol.

Someone found and shared a guide :D

the guide.

And here's the message that they left with it:

im pretty sure the triangle (△) choices leads to bad end and circle (〇) ones help you to the good end, im not sure about the double circle (◎) since i haven't started the game yep. she said to do the first two characters whichever order the text will change after one character so it doesn't matter who you do first (ギュンター or ラファエル) and for バルドゥル i think u need to finish both of the guys then his route unlocks if need any help just ask me not sure if my explainations are good though D:

Thank you Lobagris for sharing the link to me :D

As for the people getting errors... Have you tried changing your computer's locale? Maybe try posting a screenshot???

Can't seem to start it. Can Anyone Help me. It give [???? D:/Fukushuu Teikoku/????/????.exe ??????.]

Are you sure you've set your system locale to Japanese (Japan)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...