What the duck the series (thai bl)

mariezawa

Pop and Mo are a young couple, in which the girl has dreams of becoming a steward and air hostess but only the girl, Mo, alone becomes an air hostess in an airline as what she dreamt of. That makes the guy, Pop, have to reluctantly work in the Catering department of the airlineinstead. This is just to be near airplanes, his girlfriend, and the steward profession that he dreams of. He then finds that his definition of love changes when he meets Oat, a trouble making coworker in Catering.

While working he becomes the one that people make fun of. “Necessary wife” is the position that he unhappily becomes because Oat likes to irritate and tease him often. Having to work together makes these two unintentionally become rivals in the workplace. Oat annoys Pop a lot, such that Pop doesn't know what to do with him. But the relationship of this couple progresses from not liking each other's faces to becoming a close firm friendship before they realize it.

At the same time, Mo meets Nick, a handsome pilot trainee of the airline, who is very dedicated to her.

Native title: รักแลนดิ้ง

Genres: Romance, School, Youth, Drama

Tags: Gay, Adapted From A Novel

Type: Drama

Airs: Jan 1, 2018 - ?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreimer

• voide

• mariezawa

• SuperVelma

[video=youtube;c2Av4_-8ChI]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

what the duck the series ep 5

- - - Updated - - -

what the duck the series ep 1

- - - Updated - - -

[Eng sub] What The Duck The Series | EP 2

- - - Updated - - -

[Eng sub] What The Duck The Series | EP 2

- - - Updated - - -

[Eng sub] What The Duck The Series | EP 3

- - - Updated - - -

[Eng sub] What The Duck The Series | EP 4

Ohmygoooosh, I just watched this a few days ago but daaamn episode 5 is LIT.

I find it funny that they censored the straight scenes with animal innuendos LOL but when it came to mewart, asjdhakfgashfgashdsgajdsa i almost came

buddy, you almost came? haha.. was it that good? i saw this on YT but haven't watched it. still hung up on Long Time No See (korean BL)

buddy, you almost came? haha.. was it that good? i saw this on YT but haven't watched it. still hung up on Long Time No See (korean BL)

im gonna check on that one you mentioned, it's just an expression but omg, it felt like I was watching p*rn HAHAHAH they even moaned and all, it's just a step up from badly made s*x scenes in BL

er well ep 11 and 12 already came out. it was hot af and the konflict asdfghgtfzx

I like outpop couplethey are funny 😂😂😂

OK so I’m going to rant real fast it’s bothers me so much that people keep bashing The character that art plays, I don’t want to put any spoilers because I don’t want to ruin it for anybody. But I have a wish that people would maybe look at it from his point of view and stead of his boyfriend’s point of view only. This sounds so silly I know people but for some reason I am like going crazy right now because of it LOL

let it out what you feel, i don't mind some spoilers :D you can always put any story spoilers under spoiler tag. (click Go Advanced on your quick reply menu to reveal the icon)

• 3 weeks later...

From what the subber said, Rambo & Pree are not in the novel, so the writers are making these decisions, it isn't based on the novel. Both are flawed characters, but people are mad at Rambo because even after losing Pree and risking Pree's health, he is still making foolish choices like playing sexually with Pent on video chat. If he wanted Pree back, he should take actions like cutting ties with Bell and Pent. I can understand Rambo wanting to please his father, but not the sexual side games with Pent.

they did say the series is far different from the novels.. even their names are different? idk. and for some reason i ship preepop.. idk, and pop.... damn, u have like 4 people pining over you. you sweet little duck.