Stranger Than Fiction (Shisu-Chan00+BunBun)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Luke grabbed a pretty navy blue v-neck from his suitcase and put it on peering to Jude as he started to talk about finding a place. He couldn't help the chuckle escaping him when he started to say that he didn't know the name of the device that he was thinking of. Of course Luke could have helped him and said something or filled in the blank but that meant helping him out and stopping the rather cute display he was giving off. When he finnally figured out the right word and slapped his thigh telling him that Luke just laughed softly and shook his head. "Wowww." He pulled on his own jacket and felt his pockets looking for his wallet or phone.

His ears were catching up what Jude was saying even if he wasn't paying attention. His hearing super sensitive today as well as smell. His body hurt more than anything though and when he straightened up his back it popped softly. He smiled a little looking over to Jude and leaned over kissing his neck. "She sounds great. I'm sure I would have loved it." he let go of him gently and put on his shoes listening to him still. He had gotten a little quiet but Luke didn't seem to think that it was a problem. Once they were finished Jude was asking him if they wanted to take his motorcycle. Luke smiled lightly and nodded, "Yes, I think she's ready to get out." He grabbed his gloves and pulled his keys to him. "Lets make it quick though...my muscles feel like they are rippling under my skin." He sighed softly and shook his head putting his gloves on. "Let me find a place then we can get on the road."

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• Shisu-Chan00

Jude frowned when Luke said he was in pain. He sweetly walked behind him and hugged him from behind, resting his cheek against his shoulder. "Are you sure you want to go out then? I can make us breakfast, ans we can eat it in bed and enjoy each others company... or do you want to get some fresh air? Maybe we can find a meadow and relax for a while." Jude wanted Luke to be as comfortable as possible, especially sense tonight must be so nerve wracking ontop of being in immense pain. Jude wished that he could just take away Luke's pain... He wished he could take away the beast that lived inside of Luke - but at that same time if he didn't turn into a werewolf, Luke probably wouldn't be here right now. He would probably be laying in bed naked with his ex-boyfriend, perplexed about what had happened with the weird guy that saved him on a skateboard. It made him sad thinking about going through all of this stuff wiyh Roman without Luke by his side... but at that same time Luke desrved something normal.

Jude sat down on the bed as he watched Luke walk around the room gathering his things. There was this heat in his heart watching Luke do even the simplest things, and it made him smile softly. He hadn't felt this way about someone sine Roman, though even now it scared Jude dipping his feet back into the feeling. Did Luke feel the same at all? The way they had sex last night didn't even feel like sex... it felt like they were making love. The thought of calling it 'making love' turned his cheeks bright red, so he tried to push the thought away. "Either way you get french toast."

Luke felt arms around his waist and the other rest his cheek on his shoulder. He stopped what he was doing and smiled lightly roaming a hand to Jude’s. He turned lightly and leaned down kissing his lips gently. “Yes, I would like to get out…I can’t help but think if the worst happens tonight that…” he paused and let go of Jude as he walked back to the bed sitting down. He went back to putting his things away and when he was finished he sat down next to him with a gentle sigh. “I can’t help but think that tonight the worst is going to happen and you’ll…or someone…will have to stop me from hurting you or anyone else…” He looked down at his hands in his lap sighing a heavy burdened sigh.

“If tonight is my last night here I want to spend it with you…not in a dusty old room but living for a day. Lets take the bike out somewhere we’ve never been, lets roll around in the grass like we are 18 and skipping class.” He chuckled softly and peeked over to Jude. “I just…want my last day on this Earth to be filled with the things I love to be around. You just happen to be one of them.” He poked his nose gently and stood. “Now get up and stop being lazy! You got me excited to ride so lets go!” He grabbed his bike keys and walked to the door jingling them from his fingers as if telling Jude he should hurry.

Jude's eyes followed Luke as he moved towards him and sat on the bed. He shifted his body more towards Luke, brushing the hair from his face as he spoke. It would be a lie if he told Luke he wasn't scared about tonight; there was something in his gut telling him to beware, but he just pawned it off as anxiety over watching someone be cared for so deeply being something they were terrified of. A smile crossed his lips when he explained how he wanted the day to go, a soft blush lighting his face and a chuckle vibrating against his lips. What caught him off guard was when Luke said he loved to be around him, and for whatever reason it made his heart swell and his ears turn red. Jude felt stupid for getting so worked up about it. He felt like he was in high school and someone told him they thought he was cute.

Jude sprang from the bed and wrapped his arms around Luke's neck before pulling him into a deep kiss. When he pulled away he looked up at Luke with hearts in his eyes. He wanted to tell him that he thought he was falling for him, but no words came to mind. His mind was clouded and fuzzy, so instead he pecked him on the lips before opening the door and ascended down the stairs. Jude wanted ti address whatever was going on just in case something were to happen, but he couldn't figure out how. Jude thought of himself more as the bachelor type, than someone to settle on one guy.

Jude opened the front door and took fhe motorcycle down from his truck, carefully bringing it down so Luke could work his magic. "You know, I always thought bikers were pretty fucking hot. Your leather jackets and choice of dangerous modes of transportation was always a turn on. Maybe one day you can wear a pair of assless chaps for me. I'll return the favor of course." Jude flirted as he kissed Luke again, a smirk playing on his lips.

Luke was terrified for tonight and he would be lying if he thought that this was his last night with Jude. As much as he wanted to spend more days with him, conquering his beast together and being able to live normally he didn’t know if he could and that meant living for right now. Luke’s eyes shifted to Jude’s a moment his eyes catching that light red tint over his ears and he wondered what he had said to make him blush like that. He wanted to tell Jude how he really felt and that would make him blush but he didn’t want to put that on him less he needed to.

He jumped lightly when he saw Jude spring up from the bed and wrap his arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. He chuckled lightly against the others lips as his arms tightened around his waist, parting his legs to let Jude’s body between them. He thought the action alone was cute as hell and he couldn’t stop smiling when the other pulled away. He couldn’t wipe the look from Jude’s face and he didn’t want to, those eyes peering up into his were beautiful. He pecked his lips once more before he stood walking to the door and opening it. Luke was right behind him with his keys in his hands. He followed Jude out the front door helping him get the motorcycle down from the truck.

Luke shifted grabbing his helmet from inside the truck setting it on the seat as he tilted his head listening to Jude speak. He couldn’t help but chuckle lightly at the comment. “Oh wow Jude your tastes still amaze me.” He rolled his eyes and turned to Jude just in time to get a kiss from Jude. His hand slid around the others back pulling him close. “I guess being a supernatural badass just adds to it huh? Listen as much as I’m almost indestructible you aren’t and I would appreciate it if you wore this?” He leaned down kissing his lips before holding the helmet up.

He winked gently and leaned down nipping his cheek. “Maybe one day I’ll wear something for you but right now I think I would rather you not die if something did happen.” He fit the helmet over the others head and clasped it quickly before he got on the bike holding out a hand for Jude to use to hike up on his bike. “Food is a good first option then I think we should seek out a meadow like you were talking about…it’s a beautiful day.” He smiled gently over to Jude, his hair pushing a little in the light breeze and the smell of blooming flowers filled the air. It looked like it might rain later in the afternoon and that was more than fine with him. Kissing the guy he was falling in love with in the rain on one of his possible last nights on Earth seemed pretty right to him.

• 3 weeks later...

Jude looked up at Luke as he spoke, his eyes rolling when he said that he wasn't indestructable. "My body count would say otherwise," Jude teased before the helmet was fixed on his head. He looked up at the blond male, a small smile tracing his lips as he felt that oddly soothing palpitation in his heart. Seeing Luke on the bike only made his heart swell more. Something about bikers always turned Jude on, but this particular biker was doing something to his lower regions that was not work friendly. Jude hiked up on the bike and wrapped his arms around the thin male, resting his chin on his shoulder so he could still get a good look at him. "Mmh. A meadow sounds nice..." Jude said, his arms tightening around Luke's waist. He wanted to be near him right now; he wanted to memorize every inch, smell, and sound. If something did happen tonight, he didn't know how he was going to keep his promise. Jude has killed many Supernaturals, and some of them just so happened to be friends in similar positions as him. However, they were hunters who knew what they were getting into from day one. Luke was some poor sack who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Besides, no one has ever made Jude feel how Luke made him.

Jude looked up at the sky and watched as the storm clouds roll into view, and the strong scent of rain and flowers hit his nose. Thankfully the rain never bothered him much anyways. Actually when he was younger he would just lay in the front yard of his house in the rain. Something about being hit by hundreds of raindrops at once was always so soothing to him. "Let's get going. I'm starving." Jude said before he kissed his cheek adoringly.

Luke chuckled gently at the others comment before helping him onto the bike. “uh-huh whatever you say.” He welcomed the others arms around his waist and felt the others chin on his shoulder. One of his legs kicked the kick stand back pulling the weight of the bike right side up and smiled gently to the other. He shifted, turning it on hearing the bike rumble to life under him. The heat started to grow between his thighs and love for this sport came back to him. He didn’t think he looked all that attractive or anything but he could tell that Jude thought he looked rather nice. He walked the bike back out of its spot before lining it up with the road and tilted his head slightly to hear the other once more. “Alright here we go!” He smiled at the kiss to his cheek and pushed his hand forward and the bike moved willingly. His legs were off the ground and they were rocketing out of the vampire coven just like that.

Thankfully their little breakfast place wasn’t too far away. He had traveled on the highway and quickly found the turn off before pulling into the small diner’s parking lot. It looked much nicer than the last once they had been to and seemed to be much more cheerful and light. He parked the bike close to the front and turned it off turning to look at Jude who just kept getting cuter and cuter with that helmet on. He reached a hand back for support for Jude to get down. “Hey hot stuff we made it.” He joked lightly and turned the bike off before pulling the key out of the ignition. He waited patiently for Jude to get off so he himself could get off too.

When the motorcycle came to life and they zipped away from the coven, Jude could feel his heart drop into his stomach with excitement. His arms wrapped around Luke's waist a little tighter and pressed a small little kiss on his neck, before he turned his head to look at the passing scenery. Felix and Sebastian really did live in a beautiful area, and he felt a little sad that they couldn't go out in the sun to enjoy it. Back when Sebastian was human he used to love going on long hikes and bathing in the sun. Did he ever miss it? Jude knew he wouldn't take back his decision for anything. He loved Felix more than the need for the sun's heat to soak in his skin, and he was willing to make any sort of sacrifice to hold Felix until the end of time. There was a time when Jude couldn't understand why Sebastian would do that, but now he could see why. There was something scary about dying and leaving the ones you love forever. The thought made him think of Luke, which only made him wrap his arms around the male.

When they got to the diner Jude could feel the excitement for food in his blood. The second after Luke joked he hopped off the bike and took off the helmet. He was ready for an omelet, or maybe even a regular old pancake breakfast. Jude waited for Luke to get off the bike so they could go in, but there was something about seeing Luke on a bike that made him want much more than some food. "You know, if you're on that bike any longer I might just get an erection." Jude joked as he ran his fingers through his hair, before he placed a kiss on his lips.

Luke was more than happy to feel those arms slide around his waist. It was like a breath of fresh air. He sighed softly and kicked the kickstand back and took off. He drove to the diner welcoming the tighter squeeze coming from Jude. Going as fast as he was they were at the diner in no time and their little jokes played off each other pretty well. He turned the bike off and tilted slightly in it looking over to Jude as he spoke. His talk made him laugh softly, he quickly got off and shifted slightly.

“Yea? Well…I guess you’ll just have to jump my bones when we are in the woods?” he chuckled softly and leaned over pulling Jude against his side welcoming the kiss. He put his keys in his pocket and guided Jude over to the diner entrance, opening the door for him. They were told to sit anywhere so he picked a small booth next to a family of five. There was a man and a woman as well as three children, a boy and two girls. The waitress waved to them letting them know she saw them as they sat down into the booth. He pulled a menu toward him, opening it and reading over the items they could buy. Then again French toast sounded the best and he welcomed the fact it was on the menu. He tapped his fingers on the menu as he looked at what was on there, “What are you going to have?” he asked lightly to Jude.

Jude chuckled when Luke pulled him to his side. He grabbed his hips during the kiss, wanting to just drown in the kiss. When they started to walk towards the diner, Jude swung his arm around Luke's waist with a content smile. He wished their days coukd be like this all the time; waking up in bed next to each other, going to get breakfast in the morning, spontaneous trips on a motorcycle to relieve their mind from stress. When they sat down next to the family, it only made Jude yearn more for a normal life. He rested his head on the palm of his hand, as he scanned the menu. He could keep his mind straight. When Luke spoke to him he smiled softly, and rubbed his knee against his. "Mm. Probably something full of bacon..." he searched the menu again, and perked up slight. "Bacon pancakes? Yes please." He dropped the menu after his decision, and just looked at Like with dreamy eyes. "Are you getting your French toast?" Just asked as he reached over to brush some hair from his face.

Jude found himself getting lost in Luke's blue eyes. It was almost as if he was drowning in a sea of sapphires, and he was content with this - whatever this was. Jude was still terrified of getting into a relationship, but if it was Luke then... maybe he wouldn't mind. Not even Roman could make Jude feel this way. Jude rested his hand against Luke's, and dropped his eyes to the table. It was possibly the last chance he had with Luke to talk about this but Jude found it difficult to express himself. Jude lifted his head and looked around, "the French toast looks great. They probably put ground cinnamon on it to make it even better." Luke had to feel something. The way they had sex last night felt more like making love... it felt so right with Luke.

• 2 weeks later...

“Bacon? Really?” He chuckled lightly and gently set his own menu back down looking over to Jude. He thought he was so adorable just sitting there with his eyes cast down at the menu and yet he felt a small brush of skin against his own. A small little breathe of affection from the man across from him. At the mention of bacon pancakes Luke couldn’t help but roll his eyes at the hilarity of that entire sentence. He leaned against the table, his elbows resting on it and he nodded to the others question. “Yea, I mean considering I feel like shit and its my favorite form of breakfast food means it has to happen.” He chuckled gently leaning into the others fingers as he brushed hair from his forehead.

He tilted his head slightly when he noticed that Jude was staring at him. Not just him but his eyes, staring into his soul and trying to figure something out in there. He couldn’t help but smile lightly at the idea that Jude was falling for him. Only a special kind of person sat and stared at you like this across the table at breakfast. He felt fingers against his own and he shifted his palm facing it up and gently ran his thumb along the smaller hand. He could tell there was a slight shift in how Jude was feeling and he wanted to ask but instead Jude started talking instead. He smiled gently and nodded, “You’re probably right.” He was silent for a moment before he leaned over and gently tilted Jude’s face up. “I can tell you’re not thinking about how yummy my food is going to be. What are you thinking about Jude?” He asked, his name sliding off his tongue like it belonged there. The other males thumb lightly caressed Jude’s chin as he leaned over the table kissing his lips gently, “You can tell me anything and I’m never going to judge you…so if there is something on your mind I want you to know you can talk to me about it.” He knew this was easier said than done but Jude obviously was thinking pretty hard on something. Even if that something was problematic and or awkward in this moment he wanted to know, to make him feel better. To take that worried and confused look of his face and make him feel…happy again.

Jude lifted his head when Luke tilted it. He looked at Luke, the thought of kissing him right now intruding into his thoughts. When Luke asked him what thd matter was, his eyes dropped again and hd could feel his cheeks heat up. His eyes closed when they kissed, his hand quickly grabbing Luke's. A smile crossed Jude's lips when Luke said he could talk to him. He looked at Luke again with a soft smile, "It... I was just thinking about..." Jude wiggled in his seat, his cheeks turning bright red. Why were feelings so hard to discuss? Confessing an attraction was something he hadn't done since high school. Jude went to open his mouth again, but he caught the eye of the family across from them. "Let's talk about this later." Jude whispered, his arm dropping his gaze once again. He turned his head slightly to look out of the window, his fingers nervously twiddling with his hair. It was like highschool all over again.

There had to be something here... If not Jude would feel stupid. His heart was jumping out of his chest... he had strong feelings about Luke, and he spent enough time ignoring them. Maybe... while they were here... Jude sighed softly, "actually, no. Let's talk now... I won't have enough guts id I keep putting it off, and if anything were to happen to you I'd--" Jude stopped himself, before he grabbed Luke's hand. "And I know it's not the best setting but... Luke, I think I've fallen for you, and I need to know if this is onesided, or if...or if you feel it as well." Jude sank in his seat and just looked up at Luke with hopeful eyes. "I haven't felt this way since Roman, and for a while I thought he was making me feel this way towards you to fuck with me, but not even Roman has the ability to... make me feel so deeply."

Luke’s eyebrows knitted together as a worried look crossed his handsome features. His eyes looked between that of Jude’s wanting to know what it was that was bothering him so much so that he couldn’t say anything to Luke. They had gotten awfully close since they met and it was only natural that they care for one another. Then again he felt a little bit of that tension slide away when Jude kissed him back and he couldn’t help but smile to him only to realize that Jude was nervous and didn’t want to talk in this situation. He tilted his head gently, his eyes following Jude’s to the family closest to them and he gently let go of his hand understanding instantly what was being said through Jude’s body language. A light sigh left Luke’s lips, on his end he didn’t care if a family saw him kissing Jude or what. He didn’t care. He was more than happy to talk about it later and gently let go of Jude with a nod.

Luke then turned to his menu peering over it a moment, his leg lightly shaking in both anxiety of the evening and Jude’s secret feelings. Then again this silence between them didn’t last long before Jude spoke again and changed his mind wanting to talk now. Luke sat the menu down and peered across the table listening to Jude’s first words only for his interest to be peeked even more at his friend’s words. He felt fingers slide into his own and he peered down at their hands a moment before his eyes traveled back up to Jude’s. A smile was on his lips before Jude even said anything, Luke that cocky bastard.

“You’re right its not the best setting at all…definitely not how I wanted to tell you.” He chuckled gently and squeezed Jude’s hand softly. “I’m not going to die tonight Jude…I know this is probably why you’re even bringing this up. You know what I’m not even really hungry anymore, come here.” He smiled brightly and stood grabbing Jude’s hand and dragging him out of the diner before he crawled onto his bike and reached a hand out for Jude. “Trust me…I’ll tell you how I feel when we get there.” He smiled gently and beckoned for him to join him on the bike.

Jude could feel themselves heat up when Luke mentioned his choice of setting, though he did feel hopeful about the wording. He smiled at the light squeeze, feeling a little bit more st ease when Luke himself said everything was going to be fine. His eyes flickered up at Luke when he got up, and he quickly placed a twenty dollar bill on the table before Luke dragged Jude away. When they got to the bike, Jude couldn't help but smirk at Luke. "You could just tell me here, but if you insist..." Jude grabbed the helmet and put it on, before he grabbed his hand and sat on the bike. He looked up at Luke, starting to get a little worried. What if he was just going to let him down easy? Then they'd have to drive back an awkward silence... "We're are we going?" Jude asked, before he placed his hands on Luke's waist. "Are you sure you're not hungry anymore? You've been talking about french toast all morning." Jude asked as he placed his chin on Luke's shoulder, looking over at Luke in a sideways glance. Man... Luke was like a walking cliché. He was smart, sexy, and to top it all off he had a heart of gold. Would it be weird to kiss him right now? Jude curled his lips before he rested his forehead on his shoulder. "You're not going to let me down easy, right? Or are you going to do something devilishly romantic?" Jude nearly purred when he said devilishly, half joking and half trying to get answers. He tappechis fingers against his side, wanting so badly to bite his neck or kiss his cheek.

Since he learned about Roman and had his heart broken to pieces, romance wasn't really on Jude's mind. For years he's spent sleeping with the nearest person for money and fun, or having a few friends with benefits. Jude slept with probably every guy he was friends with; Sebastian, Felix, Ethan, and so many more. But something about Luke made him want more than a purely sexual relationship. The sex was mind boggling with Luke, but it was this emotional connection that made it so great, and being around Luke was just as great as the sex. Jude didn't believe in fate, but even Jude was begining to wonder if their meeting wasn't purely chance. Why would the universe gift him someone like Luke into his life though? Jude wrapped his arms around Luke's waist in preparation for taking off. He wished with all his heart that he wasn't reading into this, and that maybe Luke... maybe Luke reciprocated these intense feelings.

Luke smiled softly and helped Jude onto his bike before turning on the bike. “Shush shush just trust me alright? You’ll love it. Nah I’m not too hungry I’ll be fine. This is more important.” He smiled softly and leaned back kissing Jude gently on the lips the best he could with a helmet on the others head. Luke couldn’t help but smile as he leaned over his bike, fitting his hips into Jude’s snuggly. “You’ll just have to believe in me and find out when we get there.” He smiled gently and revved the engine waiting for Jude to wrap his arms around his waist. Once those arms were holding onto him tight he kicked off from the ground and pulled out from the diner.

Thankfully he had driven not too long ago to find a little meadow, one he knew would be perfect for this. It was on a cliff face, a small clearing surrounded by trees looking out onto the landscape. It was beautiful and he was more than happy to take Jude there. He pulled them onto the highway, hunkering down slightly against the bike, pulling Jude down lower with him too and they sped up. Crouching to a high 90 before he took an exit and veered off toward a rather sketchy looking dirt road. Once he came to the end of this road he slowed down and came to a stop, a mossy forest infront of them. “Alright, come on.” He smiled gently and got off holding a hand out for Jude. “I promise the view is worth the wait. It’s just up this hill…you’ll love it.” He couldn’t help but feel giddy, needy, wanting with Jude.

Once he was off the bike Luke grabbed Jude’s hand and guided him up the small hill that was more like a mountain. They had driven up most of the tall cliff but this last bit to the meadow was unreachable without being on foot. He pushed back branches and leaves leaving room for Jude while he cleared a path. After a good ten minutes he pushed back the last branch and smiled brightly turning back to Jude. “Okay, close your eyes.” The meadow was still out of sight at this moment but he knew he was close and that this view was something he wanted Jude to experience, just the two of them.

Jude held onto Luke a little tighter as they sped down the freeway. His forehead was pressed against his back as he took in his scent. His eyes looked over at the passing scenery, feeling himself in awe. Even though they were on a freeway, the view was still green and fresh. When they moved off the freeway and into the dirt, Jude couldn't help but laugh a little when it got bumpy. It was thrilling; going so fast in such an uneven place gave him a rush. When did Luke even have the time to find a place like this? When Luke stopped the bike he leaned back and took off his helmet. He looked up at Luke and smiled before grabbing his hand, "what on earth are you planning?" Jude chuckled as he grabbed his habd and followed him up the hill.

When Luke said 'hill' he wasn't prepared for something so steep. His idea of hill was something obly slightly uphill, not something where he felt more mountain goat than man. But Jude didn't mind it at all; thankfully before he was even allowed to hunt, Ethan and hos family put him through something that resembled boot camp. Jude had to stay up for days on end, run several miles a day, and even spar. It was the hardest month of his life, but it was worth it all in the end. When Luke brought him to the end of the hill and told him to close his eyes he gave him a smirk, "all this to give me a reply? You're making me nervous." Jude chuckled as he closed his eyes and covered them with the palms od his hands. "Okay, they're closed you dork."

At least Jude knew that the reply would be in his favor. No one would kiss someone before they take them to a romantic setting to turn them down. However, what was behind that tree branch excited Jude. Where in the world did Luke take him? When did he find the area? Did Luke get even less sleep than he did? How was Jude lucky enough to score someone like Luke?

Luke couldn’t help but feel a little happy that the other male was holding on to him so tight. I mean, could anyone blame him? Jude was incredibly cute and just get getting more and more attractive to Luke as the time went on. When Jude took off his helmet, his hair stood a little on end and Luke wanted so badly to just pull him into a kiss. Luke didn’t really know how he had enough time to come up with all of this because he didn’t get much time away from Jude but the little free time he did have he was able to kinda ride and just explore the area, thankfully stumbling on this.

Luke just smiled as Jude took his hand and chuckled, following him up the hill. Luke never really noticed how steep the “hill” was to him because being a supernatural being he didn’t really get tired and his muscles didn’t really feel like they were being exerted. He felt like it was just a skip and a jump away from where he was but to Jude he was going to be a little tired for it. When Jude said ‘all this for a reply’ Luke couldn’t help but smile and nod, “Yea! I can’t really give you such an important answer in a diner booth now can I? Plus, I want to share this with you.” He leaned into Jude and kissed the backs of his hands before guiding him a few steps forward.

He guided him to the middle of the meadow, overlooking the landscape and he moved, walking around Jude and lightly rested his hands on the mans hips. “Alright, you can open your eyes,” he whispered into Jude’s ear his lips lightly caressing the soft skin on the back of his ear as he spoke. It was an understatement if Luke said that he wasn’t worried Jude wouldn’t like it. Then again, it was beautiful and the area was beautiful so why would it matter? Luke wanted this to be special…even if Jude already knew his answer he didn’t know how much he meant to him and Luke didn’t think a diner was where he needed to tell Jude how he felt about him. His feelings were more…intense. They felt like they were going to explode out of him like a dynamite. He couldn’t hold it in anymore and he would be lying if he said he didn’t really really like that Jude even said that to him. His excitement was really toned down compared to how he really felt, thanks to the setting he felt like he couldn’t really express how happy he was of Jude’s professed feelings for him.

Jude smiled when Luke kissed the back of his hands. He tried his hardest not to open his eyes and spoil the surprise, but the suspense was killing him. He wanted to know what Luke wanted to say, what was behind those branches, but most of all Jude wanted to kiss Luke so deeply that they sank even more into their feelings for each other. Jude grabbed Luke's hand and let him lead him wherever he wanted, waiting patiently for the okay to open his eyes. The feeling of Luke's warm hands resting against his hips made Jude gasp ever so slightly, and the combination of the sound of his voice and even the soft touch of his lips against his ear made his heart race slightly. Something about Luke just did this to Jude anyways... he wanted to kiss him, fuck him, or hold him at all hours of the day.

Jude opened his eyes, leaning back into Luke as he did so. Immediately after his eyes opened he let out a soft, "wow..." The view was otherworldly, almost as if it belonged in a painting or it was a backdrop done for a high budgeting video game. They were surrounded by green grass and flowers, and the view from the clifftop made everything very clear. Jude turned his head and kissed Luke, his hands holding his cheek affectionately. "It's beautiful..." Jude said softly with a smile on his lips. He kissed Luke once more, his heart beating so fast that he felt as if he was going to explode. He turned to face Luke and held his hands, "so... now that you have your scene set and my heart going..." Jude said with a small chuckle. "What's your answer now that we're out of the diner?"

Luke leaned into him and he couldn’t help but move his lips down gently kissing his neck as he leaned back into him. His arms lightly wrapped around his waist as he opened his eyes with a ‘wow’ only making Luke feel a little happy for what he had done. He kissed his neck once more before peering back out into the day. He was happy that Jude liked it and he showed this by lightly hugging him just a little tighter around the middle.

He felt Jude turn his head and so he moved lightly greeting him with a kiss. He smiled lightly against his lips and nodded, “I know…I’m glad you like it.” He said softly only to move a little as he was kissed again. Then Jude moved in arms and held his hands. “Well…I guess I didn’t need to leave the diner but…I wanted to tell you that these past few weeks I’ve been having a really hard time seeing you as a partner. This meadow I found the other day…and I instantly wanted to share it with you. I wanted to lay in the grass looking up at the clouds just enjoying one another. I guess that’s probably when I realized it.” He paused softly and lightly tightened his fingers around Jude’s. “Every time we would sleep together it started to feel less and less like fucking and more and more like…making love to you.” He looked down between them and sighed.

“Your feelings aren’t one sided. I’ve been meaning to bring this up to you for a while and just…didn’t want to ruin anything with us you know? Now that…tonight I could potentially…” He trailed off and his eyes flicked up to meet Jude’s. “I think I’m falling in love with you Jude and…I know relationships aren’t probably what’s on your mind but…if tonight is the last night I have on this planet I want to spend it with you.” He lightly reached up brushing the hair from Jude’s face. “If you’ll let me…I would like to spoil you as if you were mine even if that means only for tonight.” He smiled gently and pulled Jude into a gentle kiss.

• 10 months later...

When Luke said he was having a hard time seeing Jude as a partner, he started to panic slightly. It wasn't until he kept going that he found himself smiling like an idiot. He looked at their hands, his head swimming with a nice fuzzy feeling. It had been so long since he felt this. He thought he imagined the feeling of being this happy over the feelings of someone else. Jude looked up at Luke as he looked at their hands. He was so handsome. The way the sun caught his blond locks made him look like he was a flame. The mention of tonight transformation made Jude's smile fade. Jude didn't like thinking that it could possibly be Luke's last day here... he wouldn't let that happen.

Jude met his eyes with Luke's when he brushed his hair out of his face. A smile crept back onto his lips as he kissed him gently. Jude placed his hands on Luke's hips and kissed him back. Jude gently pulled away, and rested his forehead against Luke's. "I won't let anything happen to you, Luke." Jude said in a firm yet soft voice. "You mean so much to me Luke, and I'm one stubborn guy. I'll make sure nothing happens tonight." Jude kissed the top of Luke's nose, before he gave him a smile. "Though, you have me curious. What were you planning? I've never been one to turn down a gift. Besides, I want to spoil you as well..." Jude purred.