Macys

Double-Mints-Movie-215x286.jpg

Title: Double Mints Live Action; Double Mints; Double Mints (2017); Daburu Mintsu; ダブルミンツ

Release Date: June 3, 2017

Genre: Boys Love, Drama, Crime, Based on a Comic

Runtime: 100 min

Plot: Based on the manga series "Daburu Mintsu" by Asumiko Nakamura. One day, Mitsuo Ichikawa (Yasushi Fuchikami) receives a phone call from Mitsuo Ichikawa (Shunsuke Tanaka). Their names are pronounced the same, but spelled differently using kanji. They also graduated from the same high school. Back in their high school days, Mitsuo Ichikawa (Yasushi Fuchikami) was like a subordinate to Mitsuo Ichikawa (Shunsuke Tanaka). Mitsuo Ichikawa (Shunsuke Tanaka) is now a hoodlum and tells the other Mitsuo that he killed a woman. They become accomplices and build a new relationship.

Watch Double Mints Live Action Online (HD Quality):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Download Double Mints Movie:

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 1

Ahhhhhhh this was so good I loved it so much. I pre-ordered the DVD cause I love Double Mints so much hahahaha.

Thank you for sharing, I hope lots more people enjoy this

Is anyone subbing this cause I'd love to help if you are! Anything from trans to timing to typesetting to just beta. If no one is, maybe I will someday in the future when RL is less hectic? XD

Just hit me up if you're interested in helping/need help :3

you can help subbing this? I wish I know a bit about vid editing so that I could help too argh.. really wanna watch this tho [feels sad huhu]

you can help subbing this? I wish I know a bit about vid editing so that I could help too argh.. really wanna watch this tho [feels sad huhu]

Yeaaaaah I'll probably get to it someday (once my current projects are finished) and do everything myself if no one's subbing it, haha. But if someone's willing to help me on it (especially with timing) I can probably start working on it sooner :)

oh, you're working on projects atm? wow, that's awesome. so, i just google tutorials on how to do the timing you've mentioned. looks not so difficult to do... i've been playing around w sony vegas since last year. and still couldn't get 80% of it haha.. but if it's not so much work to do, maybe I could try? i'll let you know if i'm really doing this :D

Yesss i sub Japanese idol-centered variety shows sporadically and upload them to LJ :D

Timing does take quite a while and it's very arduous so I'd understand if it's too much hahaha XD Don't worry abou it.

yeah, found your LJ. It's cool. You've been doing this for a while now.. haha no way I could catch up. But. I think I will learn how to do that anyway, I loved stuff like this ;)

I don't know if this will help you guys above! (Or anyone else that would be interested in subbing it!)

But here are the movie's subtitles from the Korean release! So timing and everything is already done! Just the Korean should be replaced with English haha.

I don't know if this will help you guys above! (Or anyone else that would be interested in subbing it!)

But here are the movie's subtitles from the Korean release! So timing and everything is already done! Just the Korean should be replaced with English haha.

that's cool. this is good. thanks or sharing this!

• 3 weeks later...

Hwaaa! This will help LOADS! Thank you so much!

Do you have any idea where to ask for permission or if we're allowed to use the timing though?

^

The subtitles were pulled from the Korean Bluray release, so I think working permission-less is fine since they're not fanmade!

That is very good to hear. I started working on it right away today and I already have 80% translated LOL I love this movie too much *-*

Thanks again for the Kor subs it really really helped me :" Hopefully I'll finish the subs soon :)

I finished!

You can find English softsubs

Sorry for not splitting it into four parts hehe TT I had the DVD so I just timed it with mine. Theoretically it should work if you put the four files together I guess XD

You can also find the subs

on my livejournal (hardsubs and softsubs).

you did it. thanks! as for my attempts, it was in vain lol but i'll try harder next time. anyway, thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

i just realized this is the same mangaka for Doukyuusei. and yes, i read the manga (& loved it!). i actually just downloaded this. and now i'm conflicted whether to watch it first or read the manga & then watch the show o__o

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...