Doodles~ (18+)

erikavendetta

I visited to America earlier this year and went to my very first anime con, where they had tons of Yuri on Ice merch! Oh man, I was in heaven! It was there that I bought a tiny moleskin sketchbook with Viktor and Yuuri on the cover and the back. I knew I had to fill it with one thing only...

18+ eyes only! There's no explicit content but the images are suggestive. I've read the forum rules and it states that only 18+ users should access this thread. If I have violated any rules or wrongly posted this thread, please contact me immediately and I will edit this thread accordingly.

z5bpcKP.jpg

kCm7XoZ.jpg

RjPVAO2.jpg

z30HlCq.jpg

9mll9mn.jpg

BbhiVM1.jpg

G2Jmhi2.jpg

Leave a comment if you liked it, thanks~

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• erikavendetta

• Dexen

• Little Hamster

• Cryptconfessions

OMG onion3 you're arts are so cool! I love you're style! tell me do you have DA account?

Thank you love! I don't have a DA account, or any real online portfolio, but I don't mind sharing some pictures here and there when someone asks for it :D

Thank you love! I don't have a DA account, or any real online portfolio, but I don't mind sharing some pictures here and there when someone asks for it :D

too bad but please share more~ I love seeing more of Victuri! this is really made my day~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
You have some skills, my friend. Please.....share more when you can. Would love to see everything you do want to share~

i love your Viktuuri fanart~!! *wipes off nose blood* they're super sexy! :cuteonion51:

Ooh thanks! I'm glad you think so :D

Really nice work!!! *^_^* thank you for sharing!

Thank you, and it's my pleasure~

too bad but please share more~ I love seeing more of Victuri! this is really made my day~

Haha, there will be more in the future, for sure

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
You have some skills, my friend. Please.....share more when you can. Would love to see everything you do want to share~

Thanks love, that's given me more confidence to put my artwork out there a little more :)

As it stands, I do one another sketch I made recently but I don't know if it might be too explicit that would break any rules. But if it does, please just let me know and I'll get rid of it. Otherwise, hope you like it~

YSLjJ9g.jpg

You are welcome little one! ^^ You should post more of your works, yup yup! For all of us to admire (me) who can't draw not even a house with proper dimensions hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I want more :No!:

BTW those are so hot!! I wish I could draw like that but sadly pencils hate me