Claimed by the Vampire ~with rebeccayaoifan~

mik3la

2a5kobd.jpg

Name: Yato Amara

Hates: vampires, coldness

Position: Uke

Background: Yato is the only child of the Amara family which was slaughtered by Vampires when he was only a child. He doesn't know what happened, nor did anybody told him about it. All he knows is that he was left on the stairs of a house with a simple note to be taken cared of and for his survival. He landed in a new family which apparently they were his long relatives, and was raised along with the other 2 sons. His life wasn't that easy being bullied by his big brothers and the parents that were not that close to him. He find out about his true identity when he was around 18 but never could find something about his real parents.

After unpredictable attacks in town the thought that there was some kind of misfortune and all started since he wanted to find out about his parents. All the persons that he went to ask were killed. So his family though of sending him to the Mansion, making a great deal with the lords, without telling him what it was about. They lied to him that there he will find the truth about his real family.

A little skeptical Yato didn't trust them but what did he had to lose. He needed to find out the truth about his parents and what had happened back then. He needed to find who he truly was. He felt like a stranger along his family that raised him with bad and goods. There was a part of him that was missing that needed to be resurrected.

Next they he was drove to the Mansion which was way far away from his town, at the end of the forest that was around the town. It was kind of creepy but he had no choice, nor somewhere else to go. As the driver arrived in front of the mansion, he just left out his suitcase and left him there alone at the main gait.

It was a cold air and a strange feeling that he felt only by looking at the Mansion but also something familiar, but he just couldn't quite explain it to himself. With his heart beating fast and his blood rushing in his entire body he opened the iron gate and entered in the yard, walking slowly till the entrance of the great building.

He passed a garden which was quite strange at first. It had no flowers, only the bushes and statues which were really scary. Normally gardens have all kinds of flowers but this one was all empty, with no rose or lili or anything. His senses were telling him to run away from there, or that there was danger and he needed to be gone but his legs kept walking till the white door and knock waiting for a respond, but there came nothing but the wind blowing in the distance.

When he tried one more time to knock the door just snapped open letting the warmth and light from inside make Yato curious of what it was looking like inside. Without any word he entered, where it was seeming like the main hall, looking around for someone.

"Hello? Is anybody home?" he asked stepping closer reaching the middle of the hall. "Sorry for bothering you but .... I was send here .... I thought you knew .... Hello?" he continued talking but received only silence.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• mik3la

69fcbae1fa31a9e7b11f0a5584feb6f8--anime-male-eyes-anime-boy-red-eyes.jpg

Full Name: Nico unknown last name

DOB: unknown

Likes: younger boys, being in control of them, sucking blood, having sex, living alone, the cold weather, rain

Dislikes: summer heat, being told what to do, anyone judging him of his chose in younger boys, women, cousin name Amagai,

Background: Nico comes from a family of vampires for many centuries . He loves being immortal all due to his family's lineage and as a young teenager he had his family killed by vampire hunters just to be the sole vampire. He didn't know one of his family members survived the killings being his most hated member name Amagai, whom is mixed a demon and vampire blood. After their killings he enjoyed living alone and keeping an eye on any mortal humans being young teenage boys or young men under the age of 24 whom he desired and loved the most just for having sex and sucking their blood, or use as a tool for whatever he wants.

Inside a dark mansion lived a lone vampire name Nico. He loved being alone, but something or someone was missing for him. He knew he needed a sex tool for his sexual desires and enjoyment. Outside of town he meets a mortal family whom took in a young man at a early age and didn't want him anymore so they made a deal with the vampire to take him in for a few years. He didn't mind a new toy as he didn't have a human male for years as he last remembered. After making the deal he was so excited and wore his best suit to soak in the male's welcome to his dark mansion.

Dressed in clad black suit, black shoes he steps out of his cold dark room walking down the long hallway awaiting for his new meat's arrival. Coming down the stairs he hears the front door opened forgetting he leaves it open, but didn't care as he knew someone interested and new toy will come to him just for background story on his dead parents. He expected the young man to do as he wishes and desires. The man goes to his kitchen hearing a voice as he grins evilly standing behind him recognizing him as a child and knowing what happened to his family keeping it to himself.

"Well has my guest arrived." He makes his presence known and felt, running to him laughing. "What a beautiful young man I see here." He shows him his fangs ready to pounce on him

Yato turned around when he heard the voice coming from behind him only to say another boy, around his age smiling as he was approaching him with flawless moves. His ice blue eyes dropped on the fangs that the other was exposing to him, making his body jump a step behind and his blood in his veins cool down.

"You're ... You're a vampire" he said widening his eyes trying to understand the meaning of this. Then his mind started to work and make some connections. His family must have send him here to stop him from asking around about his family and to be killed. Other explanation he just couldn't find.

"I'm sorry ..... I think i am at the wrong address" he said quickly turning to head back to the door. He needed to get out of there. his body was screaming inside him that he was in danger and he needed to get out.

Nico laughs as he licks up his fangs with his tongue, crawling towards the boy in seductive motion. "You're not leaving here, brat boy you're all mine!" He made it known to him pulling on his arms dragging his limp body on his own. "You're my new meat and I'm a vampire that will suck you all up as my slave, little boy!" He cackles slapping the boy's face and grabbing his face with his other hand smelling him as he loved his adorable scent that he knew would drive him crazy.

Seeing a red mark on the boy's face he caressed it gently smirking evilly. "Don't ever try to leave here kid, unless you're told too you hear me?" He leans closer still showing off his fangs as he puts it all over the young man's face chuckling. "Ready for your doom kid and your room for the next few years?"

Being pinned on the door and slapped made him realized that he fell in a trap that wasn't easy to escape. His heart was raising like hell only by the thought of becoming the meal of this vampire and his slave. He wasn't one to obey any rules, that's why he got in this mess in the first place. Because he didn't listen to others that told him to forget about everything and move on with his life. No, he was stubborn and wanted to find out what happened with his family and his true identity.

"I'm not a pet" he said through his clench teeth feeling his body tense even more when the other got closer to him telling him what was going to happen to him. How could his family sell him? Not family. Adopted family, that's what they were. Better have enemies than this kind of family members who sells you for their own good.

"Ne-ver" he said slowly turning his ice blue eyes towards the vampire. Maybe he had a death wish for his behavior, but still, he wasn't going to accept all this without a fight.

He scoffs throwing him onto the hard concrete floor, as he kicked him few times on his legs. "I love my slaves all bruised up baby." With a sick smile he pulls on his hair dragging him upstairs in a slow motion he looks back at the scared male. "You're lucky I don't tie you up slave boy." As he says it thinking about what he says a bigger sick smile stretches his face. "I'll be sexually dominating you soon, slave boy." Upstairs he opens a locked door as he still dragged on the boy with darkness throughout the mansion as his eyes glowed looking back at the scared male. "This is your room now slave . There are clothes on top of your new bed take off those nasty street clothes and put on the ones on the bed!" He demands throwing him inside the room, in doing so he locks up the door.

The tall man goes back to his room in the darkness as his eyes stayed glowed and changes his own clothes. He decides on staying naked walking out of his room already done and ready to fuck the boy he know has and owns. "I'll kill that family after I'm done fucking this boy up." He grins walking to the locked room waiting for him to say anything on the other side of the door.

"Ngh ... mmmghh" he tried to surpress his grown's of pain as the other was kicking him. For a brief moment he could breath again as the other stopped but than he felt his hair being pulled and his body reacted instantly to push with his legs so that his hair wouldn't hurt that much.

Once they reached the first floor and was thrown in the room he gasped for air as he was trying to lift his body looking around for an escape possibility but in that room where no windows or chimnies or anything that he could fit in and run away from the monster that locked him in.

"Damn what i got myself into" he started cursing himself feeling desperate. He didn't want to become a slave, a sex toy for a vampire. That was the worst scenario ever. Why did he end up in this mess in the first place? What was so secret about his family history that needed to be held hidden with so much power that he will suffer for it in such a manor. His skin turned into goosebumps feeling a cold air behind the door. The vampire was waiting on the other side. He could feel it in his bones that he was having so much fun torturing him. That was it. This was his end.

Nico had enough of waiting as he unlocked the door. "You're ready you piece of human meat?" He asks him entering the room knowing the boy would try to find a way out. Not luck on the boy's side he laughs at him trying to escape. "Like I said you have nowhere to go or run to. Your family doesn't want you or desires you..like I would human slave." He walks up to him slapping his face again. "Come here and let me fuck you senseless!" In a demanding tone he waits for the boy to walk up to him. All the vampire cared for was having sex and doing whatever he wanted to the young man.

He crosses his arm looking at the sexual clothes he left on the bed as he grabs for them removing the dirty clothes he hated the other had. "These are your clothes for now on slave boy." As he says it he got excited already feeling it from his own groin. "Now time to make you suck me." When he says it he pulls on his hair pulling him down to his cock forcing him to suck him.

Yato tried to escape the other's grab but it was in vain. He felt another slap on his face, feeling his cheek sore. Biting his lip not wanting to cry or anything he tried again to escape the other by resisting and fighting him. "Let me go!" he started to scream fighting to get away from the vampire but apparently it was in vain. The the other was much more powerful, much more quicker than he was.

He closed his eyes as he was pushed down in front of the vampire feeling disgusted by all that he meant. He didn't want to get raped by this blood sucking monster. He would rather dye. But how could he even escape from this situation. He wasn't that powerful.

"I'll rather die than be your sex slave" he said opening his eyes looking at to the vampire in front of him. "Kill me already" he added in a demanding tone just like the other. Even if he was in that position he still had a big mouth to talk around.

Nico laughs loud, knowing he couldn't kill the being in his presence he wanted to show him off. "That would sadden your family boy." He fake tears getting off the quivering boy. "Aw to scared I'll devour your sexy skin and turn you into one of us?" He mocks loving the scared face he sees in his presence. The vampire walks away from him figuring what he should do more with him, an idea come to him as he looks back at him. "Since you're my slave I'll put you on a leash for now on and you'll be sleeping in my bed and give me sex when I want to!" With all that said he goes back to him pushing him hard on the cold floor.

Already on the floor he climbs on top of him jamming his dick inside him. He slams harder going deeper seeing if the boy was in tears. He loved the pain and cries coming out all of his victims he's taken in previously but they'd all found a way to escape from his clutches. "You won't run away from me ever I'll say it again!" He repeats himself kissing the boy's lips in a forcing manner.

Being pushed on the floor he had no chance to fight him anymore. The other was too strong and was already forcing himself on him. Feeling his legs spread he looked shocked. "No ... Please ... n-No!" he screamed when the other slammed himself inside him, making him gasp for air because of the pain. "Argh!! ... s-stop it !! .... it hurt!! ngh .... ngh ..." he plead the other to stop but no use. The other wanted to break him in millions of pieces, to shatter his soul.

He could feel his tears fall on the side of his eyes as he was keeping them closed trying to ignore the pain that was tearing him apart. It was like ten thousand knifes where cutting him alive. he bite his lip so hard that small drops of blood felt on the floor."Argh .... ngh .... ah ....mmmgh.." his sounds where stop by the others lips forcing his kisses on him. He had nowhere to run or how to run. He had no escape. could it be that his was his life? what did he do wrong?

The older man enjoying the pain and cries from the smaller one noticed him bleeding. He stops kissing him in shock confused thinking he wasn't a virgin. It was a first time he had sex with a virgin, the other boys from his past weren't virgins themselves. He keeps moving deeper inside of him until he came inside him. When done he jerks off the boy's member about to suck him off and just did it grinning. "You're going to love my sex and plead for me to never stop, virgin boy." He mocks again licking the tip of his cock looking up at him. "Don't cry this pain stops eventually just go with the flow little boy." After few minutes playing with his nipples, pinching them and marking his chest with a hickey the man laughs getting off him. "That was alluring for me to see you quiver." As he says it he pulls on his hair standing him up.

"Your parents will be killed soon" he says cleaning himself after the short quick sex. He still couldn't believe he took over a virgin hole. He liked it though but wished he was more stretchier but didn't care as he was the first and only one taken him in sexually and as a slave. "How old are you, kid?"

When the vampire stopped kissing him he breath deep, urging the air in his lungs. The pain didn't disappeared, it wasn't pleasant either, but he stopped crying out loud. He was broken. The other broken him by doing this kind of stuff to him and to sum all up, he released inside him making him cry again. His body started to react to the touches of the vampire even if he didn't want to. He just couldn't control his body anymore. He wanted to run, to hide and wash away his body but even so he wouldn't get over what happened to him. His body tense as he was about to cum and did so after the other marked his body.

Breathing hard, left on the floor all naked and raped, he just couldn't move his muscles. Because they were all tense during the act now they were numb. "21" he said in a gasp feeling like he will faint because of all the pain and adrenaline in his body. His throat was sore and dry, his body barely even able to move. He was a mess. "I don't .... have .... a family " he whispered those words as he was trying not to cry.

• 1 month later...

“So you’re 21 hmm I don’t believe so kid!” He yells pulling on the younger male’s hair. “I don’t like to be lied to human boy!” As he says it he spits on his face wiping his spit all over his face, laughing manically. When doing so he walks with the crying boy back upstairs to his private room. “I live alone and you’re going to live with me forever human” Nico explains looking down at his the broken down male. “You feel weak and useless with me hmm?” He asks him keeping conversation going on making it to the room kicking the door and throwing the boy inside. As he lets him go he looks around the messy room he loved and laughs some more. “Your new room for the rest of your life and I’d want you to dress up as a sexy maid boy!” As he continues talking and pointing to a few feminine maid clothes hung on the bed.

“When you’re done getting dressed come back to my quarters which is down this scary hallways” he laughs licking his lips showing off his fangs to the young man. Nico slams door as he walks back down to his own room and removes his clothes. As soon as he does he enjoyed the feel of being naked and powerful in the huge manor. “I need more useless humans all for myself, especially males .... I have to be friendly to this new stupid meat I’ve fucked a not so believable virgin he took over.

• 1 month later...

With his entire body sore and hurt, he managed to move , trying to keep the wipping sounds of hurt to himself. He didn't want the other to hear him. Who knows what would happen to him if the other heard him. What was going to happen to me from now on ? he asked himself as he was lifting his body up and tried to dress up in the maid custom.

Biting his lip, he manage to dress all up, realizing that there were no underwear. it seems that i wont need something like that here, he thought, feeling a shiver ran down his spine thinking of what happened a few moments ago. "Whats next ..." he said to himself exhaling the air that hurt his lungs with every breath he took.

With small steps and caution he went to the others room, knocking on the door a few times before he shift the door open to enter. He had nowhere to go. He had to accept his fate or he was going to suffer a lot. The other would not kill him, as killing was the easy part and he would be done with everything. No. The other would make him suffer hundred times more than a simple kill.

"You asked for me?" he said keeping his distance, lowering his eyes to the ground. His arms where along side his body which was trembling still unsteady. Every muscle in his body was hurting, but he had to go through with it.

The vampire male enjoyed his alone time until he heard a knock, and sighs opening the door. “You came just in time human boy.” He laughs pulling on his hair, not feeling sorry nor pity on what he’s going to do to the young man while having him live with him. “I want you to suck my dick human!” He demands pointing down at his hardened cock, jerking off with one of his free hands. “Make me feel good and I’ll do what you want after I’m feeling good being sucked by you.”

He decides to let the boy get what he wanted as long as he did good in pleasuring him. The man pins himself on the floor opening his legs wide. “Come here and do something sexy on me, human boy.” He grins licking his lips, and biting down on his upper lip as some blood came out of his mouth.

Swallowing a gulp from hus throut he had to do what he was told. Moving slowlt and pleced himself down in front of the other and in betweens his legs he took the vampires cock and started strocking it slowly. He wasnt sure how that should be done but he saw it before. Bending over he bruched his lips on the tip of the cock than after he pusched the erected manhood in his mouth trying to breath slowly over his nose so that he wouldnt chocke.

He sarted to move up and down his lenght trying not to use his teeth, only his thongue and lips. He just hopped he was diing a good job.

Nico sighs looking back down at the human male doing as he was told. After a while it seemed he wasn’t doing a good job and pulls on his hair. “You suck just giving me heads child!” When saying it he pulls his hair harder and bobs his head onto his now wet cock hissing in frustration. “Go deeper and make me cum my hot juices!” In a loud thundering voice he says as he slaps the male on his face. “Suck me real good or you’re gonna regret it human boy!” Threatening him he hisses in low voice feeling his erection coming out and cums inside the male’s mouth. “You did good but you need more practice!” When finished with him he just pulls him away from him and grabs his arms throwing him onto the hard floor. “Now clean up that mess!” Demanding him as he left the room.

• Saga locked this topic