NicholiDeSchidor's Artwork Gallery and WIP's

NicholiDeSchidor

Greetings lovelies,

I decided to open up a thread in the galleries section to show off what I do for a living. Yes... I work on artwork as my job. (Medical Reasons keep me from getting your typical 9-5 job)

I have various online shops that my pieces end up on at some point after I am finished working on them. Some of them are not so good, other's I am completely satisfied with.

I also do commission work via DeviantArt, or other means. Keep in mind that I don't always take on types of commissions (If its against my belief's, or if I feel like I am unable to complete said commission from the start and the deadline is also a factor. Most basic pieces take around 2-5 hrs depending on detail work. The more detailed and refined works can take around 8 hrs - 2 weeks to complete.

Onward with my WIP's and Completed Pieces!

I will start off with some of my Older Completed Pieces.

419jLBu.png0OH2knX.pngnWMl1Ij.png

Pp3HdxC.pngdRiv6wR.pngOSi35Uu.png

fYJhDLm.pngwBxddwX.pnggsj2FJa.png

Sm3Ykh6.pngloskoqv.pngaDSdIdB.png

M2UyNsn.pngTH9acR8.pngt7xeac6.png

6lp0sDJ.pngw8n7bN4.png

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NicholiDeSchidor

• Dexen

• fan_yaoi

• voide

Current WIP (11/1/2017)

Artist Notes: Omg... those boots, took me 8 tries just to make them look decent enough. v.v Oh well, at least it looks ok so I can continue onward. Now to work on the daunting task of the hair (which will take me a really long time due to the way I am going to do the hair this time).

jv9J4B2.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thanks! :)

I havent worked much the past few days on the current pieces, other than shop works and rping. I try to take breaks every few days to keep myself from burning out. Unless its commission work, then I am pretty good at getting the work done within a few hours to a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

, Thanks guys! :) I am glad you two are enjoying them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thankie! :) He was fun to work on, and I will be looking forward to doing more chibi's like this soon. I still feel like I have some area's I need to improve on.