Affections Touching Across Time ((RikkaTag x AkiraVadel))

akiravadel

Santo sighed and rolled his eyes as he made a bowl of food. "Kaname, why don't you take this to Inuyasha. I'll keep Miroku away and feed Shippo." He made another bowl and held it out to Miroku. "You should behave, you pervert."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Miroku laughed and took the bowl, "oh you know me so well Sango." He set the bowl aside and took Sango's hand pulling him close. "Maybe someday we can find a way to where you can bear my child?"

Kaname blushed and took the bowl, not wanting to get involved with their perverted times. Grabbing a bowl for himself he walked over to where Inuyasha was perched which was thankfully a little ways away from the group. He wondered if he heard their conversation, "Inuyasha? Breakfast." He sat on one of the large roots sticking from the ground under the tree.

"Mi-ro-kuuuu! Stop being a pervert!" Santo pulled his hand back and whacked Miroku on the head. "It is time for breakfast." Despite his words and tone, there was a faint blush on his cheeks. "Shippi, you have to wake and eat."

Inuyasha looked down and watched Kaname take a seat before he jumped down to join the other. He took up one of the bowls and started eating. "I see they are lively this morning."

Miroku winced and sighed as he was hit again. He rubbed the bump on his head and sighed sadly again. He wondered if Sango would realize he actually did have feelings for him.

Shippo yawned and rolled over to the bowl rubbing her eyes, "Mnnn... okay..."

Kaname smiled softly and started eating his own soup, "Yeah they seem to be at it already." He looked over the mountains and through the trees seeing the sun rising. "This town we're headed to mentioned a demon possibly showing strange powers and hiding as people they know. We'll have to be careful."

Sango grabbed his own bowl and started to stir his food absently. "Miroku... " He sighed and shook his head. There would be no getting through to the other with his feelings. He had somehow come to love the perverted monk. "Nevermind. We should finish breakfast."

"Very careful. You can't trust anyone. Don't forget that." Inuyasha looked out to the sun and set his bowl aside. "Kaname... What do you think about them? I mean, they are terrible at hiding their relationship."

Miroku sighed softly and nodded his head, "Yeah. We have a strange day ahead." He sipped his soup and glanced over at Sango before looking in the direction the other two went. He wondered if they were going to talk about their relationship, "hopefully they sort things out."

"Maybe we should have a code phrase?" Kaname wondered out loud then turned to Inuyasha at the remark. He set his mostly empty bowl on his lap. "They really are." He chuckled softly. "I know this time period is a little hard on those kinds of relationships but in my time it's getting better. They fit really well together. Miroku although really perverted is really kind and does love Sango. Sango... I guess after his brothers stuff has a lot on his mind." He looked off into the distance. "They're probably talking about our relationship again too."

Sango looked up and followed Miroku's line of sight. He frowned and took a bite of food. "They are probably not discussing anything about themselves."

"Or they could be talking about us talking about them." Inuyasha pat the top of Kaname's head and smiled as he watched the sun rise further. "We don't need code phrases. I will know if it's you."

"They're probably discussing us," Miroku chuckled softly. "We do talk about each others lives a lot. Well after the whole Kikyo thing they haven't really talked about it. She walking around somewhere." Not that Sango's brother wasn't but he didn't want to bring that up.

Kaname blushed a bit at the pat. The little things like that always made his face heat up. Sure Inuyasha carried him because he was slow sometimes. He currently still had his bike to try to keep Inuyasha from feeling like he had to carry him, "Hm... your sense of smell? What if they wear my clothes?" It was easy to forget that Inuyasha was actually a dangerous hunter. Sharp claws, expert nose, and powerful body he could easily kill him.

Sango frowned and looked back down to his food, pushing it around the bowl. They had all faced alot that stopped them from pursuing what they wanted. "Perhaps there will be opportunity to realize their feelings and express them in the village ahead."

Inuyasha scoffed as he shook his head before looking to Kaname. "You really think I care what your clothes smell Like? I'll still smell their scent through it. Besides, your clothes aren't what I focus on." He coughed and blushed lightly as he looked off to the side. No... there was a deeper scent he breathed in with every breath. That and nobody would respond properly to his final effort if it were to turn out in confusion.

"You think so?" Miroku took another bite and looked over at Sango's lean body. "Hopefully I can find a place for us to stay for the night." Actually since Sango joined, sure he'd flirted but he hadn't laid with anyone. He wondered if the other ever noticed.

Kaname looked up at Inuyasha as his words sunk in. It was then he realized his actual smell was what the hanyou picked up on. He focused on his scent?! Blushign more suddenly for the first time in front of Inuyasha a scent of desire washed over him. He was turned on by the fact that Inuyasha focused on his smell. He wasn't a demon but he understood Inu's basic instincts and actually liked him for it, "o-oh?... Um... that's... that's good."

Sango looked up and smiled at Miroku. "I'm sure you will find a fine place for us. You tend to flirt your way in to nice places." He began eating again and sighed. He knew he was ridiculous, but he wondered why it bothered him when Miroku avoided the subject of his little brother. It annoyed Sango.

Inuyasha was about to nod when the heady scent washed over him. He sucked in a breath and flared his nostrils. It was a strong scent for him. The desire soaked scent of Kaname was strong. He wanted to claim it for himself. He growled and bit down hard on his cheek to focus. "Kaname.... don't do that... "

"Only the best for you my Sango," Miroku sipped the broth and set the bowl down on the side. He turned to Sango and frowned. "You look upset with me."

Kaname looked to Inuyasha as a shiver went up his spine from the deep and gravel sound of his voice. It only caused a little more desire to rise, "what? What did I do?" He whispered.

"Hm?" Sango looked up and met Miroku's gaze. He stared a moment before opening his mouth to speak. He was hesitant with his words. "You... concern yourself with others."

"I don't know... whatever you are doing to smell like that.." Inuyasha inhaled deeply and felt desire race through his veins. He couldn't believe what the other could do to him. This knew smell was strange but alluring and the half demon wanted to learn more about it. He just wasn't sure that was a good idea. "You smell... you smell strange.."

"I concern myself with all my travel companions. You especially Sango," Miroku turned to him then paused. He looked off towards the village they were headed to. "I sense the presence of a youkai. We need to go. We'll continue this later." He grabbed his staff and Kaname's bag.

Kaname frowned unsure of what he meant then it dawned on him. Could he smell his desire?! He mentioned before he could smell fear so why not that too. Oh great... Turning bright red he stood up, "M-Maybe I should g-go." There was no way he could ask that of Inuyasha. Yes he agreed to stay by his side even though the weird threesome of them with Kikyou made him sad but he couldn't ask Inuyasha to be with another man. Not in this day and age, not that Inuyasha couldn't protect them but he didn't want to burden him with that. Maybe back home- but then Inuyasha wouldn't belong there either. He'd have to leave him someday, right?

Looking back at the silver haired man the wind gently blew his hair. He knew he couldn't stop these feelings for him. He cared for him. Trusted him. He actually wanted him for who he was, the hanyo with a heart he tried to hide.

Sango blushed at Miroku's words and looked down as he rubbed the back of his neck. He wasn't sure how to take the monk some times. He was quick to his feet though, when the other mentioned a youkai. He gathered their things and picked up Shippo. "Let's be quick."

Inuyasha could feel a pull to stop the teen from leaving, but he knew it would be best to let him go. He couldn't take that step with Kaname. Kaname was still a kid and he was still learning about the world. Surely the desire he was feeling was only fleeting. No, the half demon couldn't bring himself to take the human. That would mean putting him in harm's way and taking something that wasn't his to take. "You are right... we need to get going anyway. I smell a youkai nearby."

Miroku nodded to Sango and quickly ran towards their comrades. He could feel something moving in the village and they should really reach there before it was too late. Although as he went he couldn't help the glance at Sango's ass. Kirara transformed and scooted under Sango to carry him faster along with Shippo.

"Inuyasha?" Kaname looked like he wanted to say something but the others arrived.

"I'm sure you noticed it too," Miroku looked towards the village. "We need to go." He started running to the village knowing the others would be with him too.

Kaname looked to Inuyasha then grabbed his bike and rode it towards the village. He tried to not make Inuyasha carry him all the time even though it was faster. Besides he felt it brought them closer when he was carried by the strong Hanyou.

Inside the village the scent of the Youkai they felt was everywhere. It was on every adult they passed. Every working man and every mother and young adult. It was strange. It was as if the Youkai had touched every person and there wasn't a good way to figure out which one could be the Youkai. The sweet almost sensual smell was everywhere. The people went about their early morning routines as if nothing was really wrong.

Sango frowned as they entered the village. It seemed like a normal and happy village. But he knew how looks could deceive. He hopped down from Kirara and looked around them. "Do you guys see anything strange here?"

Inuyasha ran ahead of the group and stopped in his tracks as he looked around. He frowned at the scent in the air and watched the people passing them. "Guys, this is going to be more difficult than you expect. We need to make sure no one is separated. Miroku, stay with Kaname. Sango, stick with Shippo. Don't trust anyone here."

Kirara shrunk and hopped onto Sango's shoulder. He growled softly unsure of who they could trust.

Miroku saw a particular pretty girl and in the blink of an eye took her hand, "my dear lady we heard there was trouble in this town."

Kaname looked next to him where Miroku once was then back to the pervert, "Really?!" He didn't feel any demonic energy coming from anyone around them. He could feel Inuyasha's but that had become a comforting feeling.

The woman blushed and giggled, "no no trouble. We've been blessed by a God. Every night he comes to one of us and gives us our hearts desire." She swooned as she remembered him.

Miroku blinked a bit surprised and looked back at the group noticing his charm wouldn't work here, "they seem fine. Why don't we leave them be."

Kaname rolled his eyes, "so if we stayed here tonight he might visit us?"

"Sure, he treats all in his village the same," the girl squealed and blushed more. "You'll have to stay at the shrine though. He doesn't leave past the outskirts of the shire." She pointed to the mansion just beyond the large array of houses. In the middle of the large mansion and koi pond was a simple shrine with a spot to pray in front of it. Outside the shrine was a sign that said rooms available for one night, make reservations today.

Sango fumed as he watched Miroku. It was very aggravating to watch the monk flirt. He wondered why he had to be a guy of all things. He knew it would be strange for Miroku to flirt with him in place of such pretty girls, but he stilled wished it was the case. "No flirting needed then."

Inuyasha frowned as he looked to the shrine. It concerned him further as he stared. He knew something was wrong but he wasn't sure what. "Alright. I'll stay in the shrine. The rest of you should stay outside town. Camp somewhere hidden and I will let you know what happened."

Miroku returned to Sango's side, "No I was simply trying to get information for us. The girls always open up easier when I do that." He waved his hand trying to ease the situation. Which honestly he had done just that, but since they knew his past they always assumed the worst.

"No!" Kaname walked to stand next to him. "You said so yourself that we weren't to split up. We need to stick together." He shifted his bow on his shoulder as he looked at him. His eyes shinning with determination like they always did.

"Hm... not that it matters, but all you know if to flirt. I guess that is what it means to stick to what you are good at." Sango frowned as he turned his attention to Inuyasha. "Kaname is right, not even you should go alone."

"They won't get me. I can take on any demon. But if all of you get caught, then I have to rescue you all as well." Inuyasha sighed as he looked down to Kaname and frowned. "I also told you to stay away from the influence of the shrine. You can't choose to listen only when you please. Besides, they could be dangerous."

"I may not be as physically strong as you Inuyasha but I'm not weak! When are you going to get it through your thick skull that when I said I wanted to stay by your side I meant it!" Kaname was frustrated with this morning and now angry about Inuyasha trying to go it alone again. He'd found out not long ago that Inuyasha spent nearly 200 years alone then 50 years stuck to a tree. He knew he had a hard time working with others and now the hanyou had his own mixed matched pack. After Shippo off-handedly mentioned Inuyasha leaving his scent on everyone it got Kaname mind thinking about how he operated. He was very dog like in a lot of ways and honestly it was part of his charm. Glaring at Inuyasha he turned and headed straight for the mansion.

"Oh boy..." Miroku was about to defend himself but Kaname's anger stored the focus from on him. "You really did it this time." He hoped Sango would over look it too.

• Saga locked this topic