Affections Touching Across Time ((RikkaTag x AkiraVadel))

akiravadel

tumblr_mdlrj1quRu1rverkvo1_500.gif

Higurashi Kaname was your everyday highschool student. He was just trying to make it through with the best grades he could. It seemed like this was the life he was going to lead. Unsure of what to be when he grew up this child of the shrine took each day as they came.

Although fate would change one day...

Chasing his cat Bouyo into the well shrine somehow got him pulled back into a strange time. A large centipede creature pulled him into the well but by some strange power he was able to make it away. Climbing from the well he found himself in a very strange world. Where was he? Somehow on the other side of the well?

Walking along he saw a boy hanging from a tree. How old was he? Why did he have dog ears? Reaching up to his ears he gently touched them realizing just how soft they were.

giphy.gif

Meeting with the people in town he realized he was back in time. Seemed to be 500 years in the past. Kaede realized who he was, the reincarnation of her long lost sister.

Fast forward to that evening and the town was under attack. Here begins the real beginning to their story...

Running from the creature that bit a strange glass ball from his body he fell before the dog-boy attached to the tree. Grunting he held his side and started to sit back up. This was crazy! What kind of world was this past?! Why was that glass ball inside him?!

He wasn't built for this kind of fighting! He was just a school student! No amount of P.E. had prepared him for this much running!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

To Inuyasha, it was all in a single moment as he ran from the woman he loved and awoke to the sweet smell still fresh on his senses. He was taking the jewel because it was for the best. But Kikyo began attacking. She was the reason for his choices. She led him to stealing the jewel. Why was she after him now? It was as the arrow struck his chest and sealed him to the giant tree that he felt a strange ache in him.

It felt like only a moment later as he opened his eyes and breathed in the scent of the woman that betrayed him. He growled as he noticed the one land before his feet and begin to sit up. This human looked different, but there was no mistaking that scent.

"Oh look at you. You are looking a little weak, Kikyo." He smirked as he eyed the other. "You come back to pay your debt or-"

The creature crashed through the forest and Inuyasha could sense it nearing. "Here she comes."

The half demon looked up to the tree tops and watched as the centipede came down toward the teen on the ground. "What's the matter, Tokyo? Why don't you do her like you did me?"

Kikyo?

Sitting up the boy wore his black school uniform that was now torn open on the side. Several buttons on his shirt were a mess and his jacket was destroyed. His hair was black and short along with those brown eyes that looked so much like the woman he once was. Looking up at the white haired man he glared at him, "What are you saying?!"

Kaname climbed up till he was in his face while holding his side, "That sounds like a girls name. My name is Kaname. Ka. Na. Me." Gasping he was thrust up against Inuyasha as the centipede squished him against him, "I- Itai!"

"Kaname!" Kaede called from the side with the other villagers. They weren't strong enough to deal with such a demon.

"Impossible! I would know that scent like..." Inuyasha sniffed the one pressed against him and frowned as he eyed the other. "You... You're not... well... Kikyo was cuter anyway."

His cheeks turned pink as he turned away from the human

He felt so embarrassed. How could he mistake this kid for the woman that both held his heart and crushed it. "Release me... Set me free and I will take out this demon."

Cuter?! What the hell was this guy thinking?! Not that he didn't think he was cute with the ears and all but still!

"Release you.." Kaname wasn't sure how. The arrow seemed to be mostly what was holding him in place.

"You musn't remove the arrow, Kaname-chan! If you do than Inuyasha will be set free!" Kaede called from the side of the field.

If this guy could stop that demon then he was willing to take the risk! Reaching up his hand gripped the arrow until suddenly it vanished releasing the hanyou.

The power pulsed through Inuyasha's body as the centipede tightened around the two. A dark laugh rolled off his tongue before he ripped through the body of the centipede demon. "You stupid hag!" He smirked and turned to the demon, jumping at it. "Iron reaver soul stealer!"

The villagers moved back. They feared both the demon and the half demon, but there was no chance of avoiding both of them. They were sure there was lingering rage in the half demon as well.

The half demon ripped through the centipede again and watched as it fell in pieces around them.

Kaname cried out as he was thrown back from the hanyou. Grunting he backed up watching as Inuyasha destroyed the creature. Oh hell yeah this guy was strong. Really strong. Uh Oh...

Looking around at the pieces he could see the bright pink glow from the jewel. Reaching in he grabbed the jewel holding it in his hand, at that time the body of the creature immediately disintegrated.

"Wow... That was so scary."

Kaede started to step forward, "you CAN see it then." No doubt in her mind was this man not a reincarnation of her sister.

Inuyasha shook off the Damon's blood and walked toward the humans. He bared his claws and grinned. "It does nothing for a human, so hand it over... before I start sharpening my claws in you!"

It didn't take much for the half demon to stake claim for what once was offered freely to him. He planned to take the jewel and his revenge. "Back off old hag. You aren't needed here."

Kaname tensed and backed up from him, "no way... You can't be serious!" Now he was going to be attacked by this guy?!

Kaede had seen enough. Pulling out a rosary she quickly chanted sending the necklace flying around Inuyasha's neck, "say the command and he'll be forced to obey!"

Kaname backed up further against a tree stump, "even if you say that I can't think of anything right now!" Glancing at Inuyasha's ears he swallowed hard. "Oswari!"

Inuyasha snorted as he stepped forward to reach out For the sacred jewel. He was suddenly thrown to the ground face first. He jumped to his feet and growled as he pulled on the rosary. "What the heck is this thing!! I'd come over there and kill you, old hag! If you weren't half dead already!"

"Kaname," Kaede walked over to the young man.

"Oswari," Kaname said again. Now he realised he had a power over this strange guy. Now he didn't feel so scared of him. Standing up he held his still bleeding side. "Ow... That really hurts... I can't believe that came out of me. What does Inuyasha want with it?"

Kaede started leading him back into the village, "Let's get you fixed up. Inuyasha is a half demon so in order to get stronger or become a full demon he wants the jewel."

Inuyasha smashed down again and growled as he tried thinking of a way to be free of the cursed necklace. It was as the old lady's words sunk in that the half demon got angry. He stood slowly before punching a hole in the ground. The earth shook slightly beneath them. "I am tired of hearing some old hag talking like you know me! You don't know a thing about me, you stupid crone!"

"Oh so you don't recognize me? I'm Kaede, Kikyo's sister," she led Kaname to her hut. Sitting him down she started to patch him up. She remembered Inuyasha and was honestly curious to how he'd behave. She even remembered him saving her before and protecting her sister. "It's been fifty years since Inuyasha was sealed to that sacred tree."

"Fifty years huh?" Kaname looked at the sacred jewel in his hand. After patching him up she helped construct the jewel into a necklace.

"Inuyasha doesn't really seem that bad."

Inuyasha pondered the old lady's words and frowned as he considered it. Suddenly he jolted after them and laughed. "The little brat Kaede!! If you're this old, Kikyo must be like a hundred! I'm glad I never have to worry about getting old!"

"Kikyo-oneesama, is dead," Kaede looked over to him. "She died on the day you were sealed to the tree."

Kaname saddened for him. It seemed like they all knew each other and he didn't know that person had died.

"But just from the jewel coming from your body alone tells me you are the reincarnation of my sister. We burned it with her body on that day. You said you came from the well, from the future. That jewel must have brought you back to our time," Kaede nodded her head.

Kaname hummed and slipped the necklace on, "it all seems too crazy to believe."

Inuyasha froze and stared at the ground as he stumbled back a step. He hadn't expected that. He took a moment before he scoffed and shook his head. "Serves her right. Just hand the jewel over and I'll be out of your hair."

Kaname wasn't blind, he could see hearing that bothered the man. They must have had a deeper past than the others told him, "why do you want to jewel so bad?" He stood up slowly holding his side. "You seem strong enough without it."

"What does it matter? It does a human like you no good." Inuyasha crossed his arms and looked away as he wrinkled his nose. "Humans and demons. All of you are worthless."

"And being both makes you so great?!" Kaname stalled up to him glaring at him nearly face to face. "A human like me doesn't want someone to end up getting hurt! I'm sorry I care, I even care if you get hurt!" He glared at him with determination with those big brown eyes.

"God! You are such a girl!" Inuyasha turned a glare on Kaname and pushed on his forehead. "I will be full demon once I get that jewel and I'll be strong enough to take on even Sesshoumaru."

Kaname glared harder at Inuyasha and pushed his forehead against his finger, "I don't even know who that is!" His hand then came up to smack Inuyasha's hand away. "Geez... Just because I look like her doesn't make me a woman!" He'd already been picked on a lot back home about being feminine now he knew why.

"Either way, that's one less thing for me to worry about. You're too weak to stop even a lowly demon from getting the jewel." Inuyasha settled and the ground and stretched out before turning his back to the other two. "Just delaying the inevitable by not handing it over."

Kaname grit his teeth and glared at the hanyo's back, "I stopped you."

He then gave a loud hmph and walked outside pushing the screen out of his way as he went. He wanted to get cleaned off. Today had been such a strange day. The last 12 hours actually.

KAede sighed heavily, "Inuyasha, he'll need your help protecting the jewel. Are you really planning on repeating fifty years ago?" She reached into the pot of stew and stirred it.

"Hn.." Inuyasha rested his head in his hand and stared at the wall of the hut. "I don't know what you mean, old hag. I have no reason to do as you say." The half demon closed his eyes and slowly relaxed. For someone that had just woke from a fifty year sleep, he was mighty exhausted.

Kaede smiled softly realizing he must have known he was safe there. As long as he didn't hurt anyone he wasn't bothering her, "dinner will be ready in an hour."

Kaname stormed down the dirt road and sighed. He just wanted to go home! Sighing he made it back to the well. This was how he got here in the first place, so it had to bring him home right?

He didn't have time to find out when a band of men captured him bringing him to their camp.

• Saga locked this topic