A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

azuneko

Javier sighs listening to what the older man says. He didn't want to lose his job now over stupidness he says in his mind. His eyes followed the man's direction from the kitchen to the staircase as he crossed his arms already a nervous wreck, not sure why. As the small girl and older man head upstairs he closed his eyes looking away just listening to what the other man in his presence says.

"I guess I didn't pay attention to my own surroundings...." sadly he uncrossed his arms. "I'll be staying over at the home, is that okay sir?" Assuming the older man didn't need him anymore he decides to leave and run away to hellhole he didn't want to go to. "...C--can you please tell Reiji-sama I'll be back tomorrow morning, I'd like to clear my head..." the pinkette goes upstairs himself and grabs few things he'd needed for his little journey.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

Jin looked at him. "That won't do at all since we hired you to be a live in housekeeper. If there's something you need from there then I can drive you over and you can pick it up. However to leave so suddenly without a proper reasoning or explanation would mean you plan to quit. I would hate to hear someone of your skills plans to quit but its not like I will force you to work here if you dislike the job." he says as he pulled out his phone. "The decision is yours."

he said waiting to hear his response. Just as he waited Hamiko ran down the stairs halfway. "Big brother! You said we would play together. Come on or we will start without you." she said holding her tiny hands out to him.

Javier sighs being brave as he could be. "Actually, there's something I do need to get back at the home...." he hisses lying through his teeth, ashamed what he said. Knowing truly why he needed to leave the huge manor. "I don't want to quit my job, since being here I've enjoyed it quite much, and it's so much better than where i was living before." He says honestly looking back at the man whom just complimented him on his skills. "My skills cleaning and cooking were all due to my mother, I thank her sir." Giving out a small smile.

Just about to go upstairs he sees the small girl. Hearing her call him big brother melted his heart. Out of nowhere he hugged the small girl. "Thanks for remembering me as big brother, but I'm here to serve your family as a housekeeper." He made it clear to her just patting her head again and going into his room. In the room he liked better than he's previous one he just grabbed few things, a bag with his memories of his ex lover whom was also the head of the home. Wished to burn those memories behind him and start fresh where he was at. Done getting what he wanted and texting the older man saying. "I'm sorry Reiji-boss I'll be leaving for few hours to take care of personal business." He sends the message to both males.

The young male sneaks out the fire escape where was located in his room. Leaving the nice manor behind him and ready to face his sad memories since he moved into the home. He calls up his ex saying he'd be on his way. "Glad to hear your voice my beautiful bitch." He cackles blowing the pinkette kisses. "I'll see you soon cuteness." Hearing those words Javier hung up quickly and walks briskly to the poor part of town, which he knew and was so familiar with. "I hate being here....."

Jin couldn't make heads or tails of what Javier was trying to say. He walked off down the hall as he makes his way towards the study Reiji uses for working at home. Meanwhile Hamiko looked at him a little confused. She tilts her head as she watched him going up the stairs. Reiji sat in his room as he noticed Hamiko didn't return. He wonders what that was about but didn't question it too much at the moment. The manor fell quiet that night as Jin left early before it had gotten too late. As for Reiji, he went to bed rather early that night.

Out of the manor Javier meets up with his former ex lover and the owner of the home he previously lived in. The old man whom looked like in his 40s slapped the boy soon as he saw him, and demanded he removed his clothes, which he obliged to with fear in his pink eyes. Already naked he took the boy into his empty office as no one was around at the time, the home the teenager stayed at was quiet as the carers took the children and teenagers out for a stroll around the park. As for Javier he cries wishing someone would save him and knew no one would come to his aide and side. The old disgusting man slapped the boys' ass around leaving red marks on him and whipping him too. He cried so loud the man by the name of Jackal laughs jamming his hard cock inside his tight hole. He moved quickly inside of him as the boy moaned wondering how he'd get out of his predicament and looks around for anything to distract him. "J...Jackal s...stop please ..." he pleads looking at him. The man didn't listen as he pulled his pink locks and kisses him senseless and leaving few bite marks on his cheeks and lips which were swollen now by the hardened kiss he received and didn't like one bit. He closed his eyes just letting the man do as he wishes and thought about the handsome man whom he worked for. In his wish the man would save him and take him in his arms and promises to take care of him. He opens his eyes having enough already as he felt his cock being played with and hardened by the man's rough hands when squeezing his balls too.

Feeling all that the boy gets away from him punching the old man and dashing out of the home. Looking back he realizes he's naked but finds a dirty coat and goes back to the manor with threatened tears coming down his face. In an hour he makes it to his new home banging on the door, panting and looking back in case his ex would come for him. Rain comes down out of nowhere as he feared the rain so much remembering also the night his mother passed away. "Please some one help ....me let me in" he cries looking down between his legs with blood coming down his thighs letting the rain wash it away not sure if anyone would hear his cries his pleas.

Just as it had begun raining, a light tug could be left against the filthy coat. "This is no weather to be outside big brother. Come this way." Hamiko says as she ran towards the side of the manor. Towards the back of the house one of the sliding doors were slightly cracked. Hamiko was no where in sight at this point but this meant there was a way to enter the manor. The loud pounding of the rain woke Reiji from his sleep. He grunts as he sat up in his bed and looked around his room. "That guy sure knows how to clean up well.. wonder if he's sleeping through this rain or not."

he says to himself as he gets out of bed to go check on Javier who he believes is still in his room.

With no one responding to him he screams loud as the rain began thundering. With a sigh he goes to the side of the Manor, wondering if there was a way inside remembering he climbed down from the fire escape. He sees it and runs towards it as the dirty jacket he had on slips off him. About to climb up he sees the small girl gasping knowing it wasn't good for anyone to be out in this kind of weather and runs to her. Hami-chan honey you should be inside its loud and thundering as he noticed he was naked and tried to find anything to cover himself. He carries the girl in his limp arms. "Honey, go back inside where you came from I'll follow behind you too." Kissing the top of her forehead he didn't want no danger coming for her feeling responsible for the small child. "Please let your brother know too I'm outside and someone is after me please peaches." He puts her down covering himself with his hands embarrassed and humiliated knowing he'd lose his job now.

The old man growls soon as Javier ran off. He grabs his belt and few things to find the runaway and track him down. He remembers the cute pinkette was offered a job somewhere in the rich side of town and just goes there, hoping he find him and kill him for running off on him.

Reiji walked towards the door down the hall and knocks upon it. He waited for a response but didn't get one.

He assumed the male was sleeping but that thought faded when he heard tiny footsteps. He glanced behind him thinking it was Hamiko but he didn't see her. He listened to the the sounds and followed them. He could tell they were her little footsteps. He soon found himself downstairs near the back half of his manor. This is where to his surprise he found a naked Javier. "This isn't the right weather to be dressed like that." he said removing his shirt to put on the male. "What are you thinking at this hour of the night? Come inside and get cleaned up. I won't judge you on your weird hobbies but at least think about the time and place before doing them." he said as he looked at him seriously. It took Reiji a moment before he noticed something was off with the other. "Hey are you alright?" he asked as he moved closer towards him.

About to climb up the fire escape all on his own, he sees his boss with a shocked look on his face. He sighs still covering himself as he panting looking around as the rain thundered and poured heavily on the pinkette. "Someone is after me ....please don't fire me I'm sorry .." he apologizes with tears coming down his eyes, as he's inside the manor and sighing in defeat, smelling the luscious shirt he now has on. The shirt was big on the young male coming down to his hips and leans against wall needing to be explain why he was out. "I was out just few hours ago just to head back to the home I used to leave and grab few things I left....but my ex boyfriend contacted me to see me one last time...." he looks down ashamed that the other male would be bothered by his sexuality now. "My ex is the head boss of the home I lived sir......and he's after me wants to rape me and maybe kill me...." he wipes his tears sitting down on the chair, now there was wet and everywhere we walked around the manor knowingly he needed to mop at some point.

The rain dies down as an old man in his 40s continues looking for the young male. He knocked on every door of rich families calling them indecent, snobs, and idiots just for having so much money. In back of his mind he always wanted to be like them but couldn't since his own family came from a poor rundown family. Few mansions to go as he steps inside a world mansion he knows well of the mansion belonging to the Takouji family. He runs towards the opened gate that Javier forgot to lock up. He runs looking for a way inside but sees a large front door pounding on the door as he hoped anyone would answer the door.

Reiji listened to the other with a displeased expression. "If you were only returning there to gather your forgotten things then you should have told Jin. He would have arranged for you to have someone with you. However it seems you had other plans in mind. You call him your ex but are you sure that's correct. If he's the owner of the home you lived in then that makes him your caregiver." he said shaking his head. "Forget ti! This entire thing sounds completely out of fiction. I don't wish to hear another word of it." he said more so upset that Javier would put himself in such a situation if he knew this person so well. He was about to send him off to bed when he heard banging at the door. "Who the hell...?! at such an hour of the night." he grumbled as he makes his way towards the front door.

"Who is it?! State your business as I have no reason to open this door." he said through an intercom. He rarely ever used it but in times like this he did.

Javier sighs nodding his head. "Yes he was my caregiver but he also looked after other children who didn't have any family like I don't... he says hoping the man would better understand. "Yes I've also talked to Jin but I went on my own apologizing please read the text I've left on your phone and as I did for Jin-san too.." he wished the man wouldn't let him go for his mistake as he prepares to mop the wet floor. Grabbing a mop the loud pounding startled him as he already knew the handsome man would answer it himself and just goes back to mopping the floors with tears continuing falling.

The old man name Jackal hears a voice from an intercom laughing. "I'm looking for someone name Javier Shirou can I come in and look for him?" He asks continuing the loud pounding. Javier hears the familiar voice in fear he pulls the older man away from the intercom shaking his head no. "Please don't answer him ....or open the door for him ...he's bad news" he says fear all over his face staring closely at the handsome man in his sight. "Oh my god ...you're so handsome up close ..." he says aloud cursing under his breathe forgetting about the loud pounding and not sure explaining the electricity he felt from the man whom offered his home and job. He lets him go and steps away from him already to be fired and perhaps sent back to the home with the nasty sick old man cursing behind the door.

Reiji looked at the intercom but before he could reply he was stopped. He looked at Javier as he tilts his head.

"Would you calm down please. What idiot lets a complete stranger into their home at this house? Not to mention he's not the police or has a warrant. You really need to use your head in these kinds of situations. Panic won't solve anything." he said as he steps aside to answer back through the intercom. "I am sorry sir but I have no clue who you are looking for. As it stands I have all rights to call the authorities with the way you are manhandling my door.

Please return to your home before things get escalated." he was calm and held his firm stance the entire time.

This situation didn't seem to shake him one bit

Jackal laughs kicking the door. "Don't bullshit me you piece of crappy rich boy!" He howls trying to find a way inside. He backs away from the door looking for a way inside as he runs to the back of the mansion. Inside Javier knew the man would find a way inside as he pulls the man again close to him. "He won't give up and could find a way inside ..." the rain roared aloud Javier clenched close to him again, shivering in doing so dropping the mop on the hard floor. "...h---he's awful and evil believe me ..p..please". He stuttered crying his eyes out.

At the back of the mansion Jackal finds a way inside climbing up the fire escape. "That rich brat will pay for taking what's mine and belong to me!" He says aloud laughing like a crazy man, inside the mansion in an unknown room. He falls on the floor due to his own clumsiness and dashes out of the room through a long hallway calling Javier out. "Come out where are you Javier ....you're mine." He says loudly. Javier hears the known voice as he panicked and hid inside a closet looking behind wondering what his boss would do now.

Reiji stared at the pink haired male as he ran and hid. He stood there near the entrance not phased at all. He waited as he listened to the man who just broke into his home. He smirked a bit as he leaned against the door looking up at the stairs. "It was truly a disappointment that you'd dare break in on such a night like this. I truly hate rainy weather the most." he says in a light hum as he continued to wait patiently. He didn't look bothered or worried in the least.

Jackal smirks as he hears a voice he laughs coming close to the staircase. "Well well now you answer me you piece of shit!"'he spat at the top of the staircase, as he looks down seeing the well known rich man of England. "You own this mansion, how lucky of you asshole." As he talks he walks down the stairs coming to close proximity of Reiji. "Where's my pet you stole from me?"

Javier hear them talking as he so bad wanted to get out of the closet and punch Jackal so bad. He calms himself down texting Jin saying. "Please help we're in deep trouble ....." he sends the message hoping he'd answer as soon as possible. He prayed in his mind that the small girl was somewhere safe in the mansion.

Reiji watched as the man walked down the stairs. He crossed his arms as he stayed silent. "You know you are trespassing. I could easily have you arrested. I don't own any pets in this house. I am allergic to the fur. I live alone except for my secretary who visits form time to time. I have no siblings to speak of either. So you'll have to be very specific when you ask a question." he said in the most calmest of manners. Jin received the message and replied back asking what was happening.

Javier sighs peeking hearing them talk as his phone vibrated on the floor, which he set on the floor while in hiding. He reads the message and explains to Jin there was a trespasser and call the police as soon as possible. Putting his phone down he waits till his former lover leaves so he can come out.

Jackal grins licking his lips. "You wouldn't want to rid of me ...you're a man of power I see asshole" he walks up to him eying him in the sickest manner. "If that brat hole wasn't my type I'd go for you look how sexy you look." He drools biting his lips. "Whoa do you want sexy time with me young asshole?" The disgusting man laughs in the weirdest manner as he so bad wanted to touch him and have his way with him. He didn't care of their age differences reaching out to him waiting for a reaction.

Jin listened calmly as he told Javier to continue to stay in hiding. He assured him that Reiji wouldn't all harm to come to him whatsoever. He also insured that the police would be on their way as quickly as possible. He would just have to hold out and wait. Meanwhile, Reiji continued to stand there silently as the older male approached him. He grit his teeth a little as he just remembered his pajama shirt was currently upon Javier. Thus his bare chest was exposed. "Listen, I have standards and I can admit you aren't my type. So please keep your hands to yourself. If you touch me I can't say I will hold back my anger at this point. I am a very subtle man but if pushed too far I can change my tune quite quickly." he said not moving but giving a fair warning to the man. He didn't like being touched by other people; especially someone he doesn't know. He glanced down at his watch as he could hear the rain letting up. "Please return home sir. Its late and I need my rest."

He laughs loudly. "You can't make me leave until I get what I want." He tsked at him few times continuing to lick his lips. "Come here to my dick man of power!" In a demanding tone, he stands in front of him itching just to touch him. As he hears what the other says when it came to touching him he acts dramatic in a mocking and sarcastic voice. "I have right to touch you I'll make you whither in fear of me."

Javier had enough of hearing his voice and would just give up. "I'll show myself and go back to him." He apologizes in text. "I don't want any harm coming to you all for taking me in." As he finished texting Jin he sighs in fear, stepping out of the closet. Once he's out the dirty old man gasps in happiness seeing his former ex lover. "Javier you're here you piece of shit." He allows him to badmouth him bowing his head in embarrassment and apologies in low voice at Reiji. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean for any of this.' Jackal punches Reiji and kicks his face, as soon as Javier sees what he's doing promising no harm to anyone he reacts only way he can and punches Jackal on the face.

"You wanted me you asshole....you didn't need to attack him." When saying that he kneels down returning the shirt given to him by the beating man. "I'll leave with him and maybe you can find a better housekeeper. I'll be out of your hair I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused since coming here." He says it with tears as Jackal pulls his hair and takes him back to wherever hell hole the pinkette will call home.

Reiji glanced to the side as he noticed Javier walking out of the closet. This moment, had his guard dropped briefly thus he ended up getting hit. He dropped to the floor but was soon getting up as he grunts a bit. He looked at Javier with a slight blank expression. "You must not have any desires in this world huh. Go if you want but don't you dare apologize for it. Keep in mind you are the decisions you make. No one is forcing you to leave my home. Don't make up your own excuses to benefit your choices. I hate weak people." he said as he stood up as he smirked a bit. "You went and did something rather rude. However I am a man of my word. You touched me and it would be wrong of me not to live up to what I say." he said cracking his fists.

It was only about twenty minutes after Reiji had stood up that the old man was down for the count. Reiji used to kickbox and was a ninth degree black belt. It was in that moment the sirens could be heard as well as Jin's shouting voice. "Damn he is loud." Reiji sighs as he gave his shirt back to Javier. "Don't let so many people see you like this." he says as the front door opened. Jin and several police officers entered. Three of them cuffed the old man and took him away. "I panicked when you sent me such a message. What were you thinking?!" Jin asked sternly but it was obvious he was worried. A few officers walked over to them wanting to question them on what happened. "We will come down to the station in the morning. For now Javier needs to rest." Reiji says as the officer nods and they all leave with the old man. Jin took Javier up to his room to help tend to all of his wounds as he was a certified nurse. Reiji went around his house locking all the necessary doors and windows before going up to his room. Sitting on his bed was Hamiko. "Big brother saved the day!" she says happily.

Soon as Javier gets up and sees his boss kick his former caretaker's ass he smiles glad to have rid of the old man Jackal. Jackal keeps getting up as Reiji talks to Javier but was knocked back down. Javier ashamed decides to just leave for good as he knew his mistakes weren't beneficial to him or for him putting those inside the mansion endanger. "I'm sorry boss Reiji I'll take my leave tonight." He takes the man's shirt knowing he'd return it when he got his own clothes back. He also hears sirens as the policemen came inside. Nor saying a word he watches them take Jackal whom murmured threatening words to the pinkette and those around him.

He looks around as the handsome man talks to the officers. He sighs not paying attention to what Jin had said and was led back upstairs. "I'll be leaving tonight I'll go back to the home and you both should hire another in home housekeeper." As he says it and his small wounds tended to the young man figured what he should take with him back home. "I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused just being here. I'll return the important things you've given me, Jin-san." When he says it he gets off the bed and gathers his bag and shoves all he bought inside. "Have a good night and say my goodbyes to Reiji-sama and his little sister." When he finished he leaves handing him back the handsome man's shirt. In a few minutes the young man leaves the mansion not sure where to go from there.

Reiji said nothing more to Javier as he spoke to the officers. Jin looks at him as they entered his room. “Very well then. I’ll look for someone else to hire. Is this your final decision? I won’t hire you back even if you beg me to. I honestly had no intention to fire you but if this is what you truly wish for then I won’t argue with you. Reiji will be most displeased by you quitting but that’s not something I can change. Be sure to take all of your belongings. Anything you leave behind will be tossed away.” Jin said sternly before leaving the room. He went to speak with Reiji about Javier’s plans to quit. Reiji was as upset as Jin had predicted but it wasn’t as if they would force him to stay. Reiji decided to go back to sleep.