A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

azuneko

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

//I'll say a year and they meet again unexpectedly lol I'll do my part now.

A new year has blossomed as a pinkette comes out of his new job. He's been working as a waiter in a small popular cafe that has opened for few months. Once it opened and heard rumors of the cafe, he comes inside it one day and fills out a job application. After filling it out it took few days for the cafe owner to contact Javier and come in for a job interview. Delighted hearing the news he goes for it the next day and impressing the man behind the counter the job position was he's and he worded at the home that they were hiring at the cafe he'd be working at. Majority of the older ones applied for the job and were hired on the spot, after doing a great job impressing the owner. The owner was an older man in his late 30s close to his 40s and used his cafe spot for a new generation among them he had to thank was Javier. Javier loved the job, and was close to the older man by the name of Arata. In secret they would sleep around and it all began few months earlier when Javier felt attraction towards him and kept to himself. Arata felt the same way and asked the pinkette on a date after work hours one night.

"Javier, you've been one of my favorite employees." Arata says to him one night when they were locking up. The pinkette smiled thanking him as he grabs his small bag ready to head home. Before leaving the man stops him inviting him over for dinner as a date. He didn't mind one bit glad to join him as the home he was living at was few blocks from where Arata lives. Once they get to his place the man was living in an apartment with two bedrooms. "Come inside and make yourself comfortable." He tells him as he goes to the kitchen. Javier removes his shoes and willing to help out his favorite boss he does so not saying a word. What was made for dinner was spaghetti and meatballs. "You're such a great cook Javier." The young man thanked him smiling his adorable smile. The man couldn't hold it as he kisses his lips. In shock, Javier pulls back touching his lips. In the back of his mind he knew it was wrong what he was doing. In his reality world he knew it didn't matter as he has been kissed and slept with someone older as hence his former ex lover and caretaker Jackal

He hoped the man was suffering in hell or wherever he was at. Giving in to the ecstatic kiss he didn't hold back as he did the same. In words between them they would talk about it and maybe have sex, which happened after their delicious dinner and small snack of making out with each other. After that night's sexual time they kept secret they were together and the male would come over sometimes after work hours and have sleepovers.

As a year has passed and he believed he was in a good place in his job, school and home he'd sometimes think back at the live in housekeeping job he had just for few days just the previous year. He knew they were doing good but at night when dreaming he'd have sexual dreams of the handsome man Reiji out of nowhere. In his dreams he'd be on top of the man kissing his beautiful lips and feeling up on his masculine body he'd liked so much. Reiji would turn him over and suck on his dick giving him shivers during his sleep and feeling himself up. He wakes up one night all sweaty due to his sex dreams and wonder if it was a sign of anything coming or happening just when he was getting ride on by Reiji who'd didn't say much just kissing, licking and fucking him up and he knew he never gave in to his attraction towards him when working for him for few days only previous year. He threw that feeling and thought aside just focusing on what's happening nowadays.

A year had passed by without much interest in anything happening around his manor. The place slowly became a mess again without anyone to clean it. Jin had tried countless times to hire someone new but Reiji would chase them away. He didn’t want just anyone living within his house. It took a while but Jin soon managed to find someone to hire. They weren’t a live in housekeeper but they did come by once a month to clean.

Reiji continued about his life as normal but couldn’t help wonder about Javier from time to time. He didn’t understand why he left his home just like that. It made no sense to him but it’s something he couldn’t dwell on forever. While in town one day he noticed a new cafe. He decided to walk inside and takes a seat as a waitress hands him a menu. He glanced it over deciding on what to order.

A day at work at the small popular cafe name "Sweets" was packed with a lot of customers. They were amused by the many people coming inside just to enjoy their delicious drinks, coffee and tea and juices. The aroma aroused them with positive comments from their trusted customers, and more compliments to the chef in the back being one young pinkette name Javier Shirou. Arata lets all his workers know whom to serve and always have a smile on their faces for good measure and publicity for the cafe's reputation in bringing in more first time customers to the small shop. A young women whom was a friend of the chef walks up to a new face she hasn't seen before. Her eyes widened by the suit he wore and wondered if he was from a rich family, leaving that thought aside she welcomes him with a smile. "Hello welcome to sweets, I'll be your waitress for time being and my name is Aria. Would you like anything to drink?" She asks while jotting notes on her pad staring at him in a friendly smile.

In the back there were two chefs whom loved to have friendly competition and dishes they've prepared. Javier was on the losing end for unknown reasons to himself not sure why, but always came back brimming on what to prepare. He comes back preparing a dish of Fish and Chips with Mushy peas. Remembering the ingredients in the back of his head as the aroma fills up the shop with few customers and their own co workers drooling over the smell that was to good. Not on the losing end anymore his female companion and co worker gives up as she helps Javier with the British dish.

"We should make plenty for the day." She says patting his back. He agrees setting up the food on few plates that were taken to the front.

"Our shop has good food for any mood and we have loving people who come almost everyday and new faces." He giggles coming to the front with a tray and some of their cooked food. As soon as he steps out of the back and looks around at the many people at the busy shop his pink eyes widen in sight of the one man whom raided his dreams sometimes. "Reiji-sama is here.." not sure what to say he didn't want to be seen by him.

Reiji glanced over the menu. “I’ll take a sweet tea for now. I’ll order something more afterwards. Thank you.” he say with a charming smile. He might be far from looking for a partner but he was never far from adoring eyes. He couldn’t count the number of times someone confessed to him or asked him out. It had been rather annoying since he knew why they all approached him. He was good looking and clearly wealthy. It’s why he was still very single and lived alone. He sat there thinking to himself as he stared out the window.

Aria nods her head writing down what he wanted. Excusing herself she heads to the back yelling a order of a small sweets tea and it was already prepared for anyone that wanted it. Javier keeps himself hidden from the one man whom was his former boss as he walks past him, not realizing his own mistakes the boy close tripping on his own two feet was helped by his lover Arata, luckily he was there in the front tending to his customers. "Hey cutie watch your step" he whispered in his ear. As he looks around not much people sees him close to falling and thanks his boss blowing him a quick kiss. "Thank you Ara-chan." He laughs and bumps onto the chair that Reiji was sitting on by mistake. Arata grins as he took hold of the orders Javier had in hand.

The young pinkette looks where he bumped at and gasps with so much people he made a run for it to the back area. One of his female friends Aria comes back to the front seeing her friend run, wondering what's up his butt as she calls out to him. "Javier, where you're going?" When yelling out she hands the handsome man his drink and bow her head. "Enjoy your drink, and when you're ready do call to me." She leaves his side and grabs onto Javier's arms pulling him to her side. "You see that man over there, isn't he dreamy and so dressed. He looks way better than our boss don't you agree?" She blushes staring at Reiji a far distance.

Reiji was focused on a message he had received in an email that he doesn’t notice the pink haired male at all. He thanked the female for his drink as he gently sips it. His mind wasn’t as calm as it usually was but he couldn’t figure out what was the cause. He had gotten tired of Jin telling him he needed to get a significant other to complete his world. He was happy being alone or so he had thought.

Aria pulls Javier's arm and pushes him so he can take the man's orders. She was far to scared to do it herself. Javier gulping in fear of the man recognizing him as he was beside him coughing. "U---um excuse me sir, would you like anything to eat with your sweets tea?" When asking him, he lowered his head hoping the other wouldn't see or recognize him. Aria watching her friend chuckles on how cute he acted all shy. Smiling on her face she prepares the next order for her new customers whom waited on their food. Arata lets everyone know in the back to get their orders in quickly as many people were coming in and the cafe was filling up. Everyone was doing their part happy business was booming for them more often. Arata crosses his arm watching his small lover talk to a customer, no jealousy felt as he knew the pink haired male was doing his job licking his lips loving what he saw.

Javier sighs looking back up at the man waiting for him to talk, noting how toned his gorgeous body looked. "Wow he still looks good..." saying to himself, with a smile already building confidence.

Reiji glanced up as he looked at the waiter. “I’ll have the half ham/half turkey sandwich special. Please lightly toast the bread. That’ll be all” he said as he smiled a little. “It’s good to see you’re doing well Javier. I was really worried about you leaving so suddenly. Well if you’re well I can tell Jin so he can stop worrying as well.” he says as he leaned back in his seat a bit. His eyes slightly fixated upon him in a way he’s never looked at him when he had worked for him. It was rather refreshing type of gaze in a gentle stare.

The boy jotted down what he wanted, half ham/half turkey sandwich special. Remembering the bread needed to be toasted and nods his head before taking off, he hears the man's voice. He didn't realize he'd would remember him, but smiling as he was grateful for them remembering him. "You can tell your friend I'm doing great, I moved back to the home and after leaving and started working here once it opened up just this past summer." He says in low voice not knowing if heard him or not and walks to the back. His friend Aria comes up to him. "What did he want I'll bring his order." The girl takes the man's order herself as she knew she was his server and waitress. "I'll do my job and you stay back here cooking up a storm as always." She laughs.

Once in the front she briskly hopped to his table setting down what he wanted. "Here you go and I'm sorry for my friend Javier for being a pain." She lies through her teeth as she was always jealous of his popularity since working at the cafe. "He's such a talkative boy and a pain in the ass." She complains to him. "Instead of tipping him you can tip me sexy man. I'm Aria, and I'd love your phone number if you're interested."

Reiji barely heard Javier as he walked off. His gaze shifts towards the window nearby as he began to wait for his meal. When it arrived he was a bit disappointed it wasn’t Javier bringing it to him. He stared at the female when she began to badmouth the pink haired male. He let out a heavy sigh as she asked for his number. “It’s a shame this sandwich will go to waste. A talkative woman truly taints a good meal. What’s worse is a women who badmouths her own coworkers. It’s in poor taste and manners. There’s no way a woman of your caliber would ever suit me. Good day.” he said getting up from the table. He walked over towards the counter and pays for his meal there. Leaving a rather hefty tip for Javier and leaves the cafe.

The blond female growls as he leaves the cafe. She blames Javier when he comes back to the front as she glares at him. Not knowing what was going on he leaves the cafe and follows behind Reiji. "Hey, wait why are you leaving?" He pulls his arms turning him around.

Back at the cafe Aria throws a fit as Arata had enough of her mouth for the last few weeks. In front of the customers he fired her. "Enough we had it with you especially lying about my chef, Javier. All he's done since working here was always a better job than you." He says after firing her. "I didn't say anything bad about him...that customer is lying you heard all wrong Arata-sama" she says innocently knowing he'd fall for her cute smile. He saw right through her as he laughs. "I heard your whole conversation and bashing your own coworker as that man said. Get out of my shop or I'll call the police on your ass!" All present were in shocked and just went on with their business and job.

Reiji stopped as his arm was grabbed. He turned around quickly to see Javier. “I lost my appetite due to that woman and her rude behavior. It’s nothing against you. After all I can tell you made that sandwich. Your cooking has a warmth about it that a truly miss. Well I should be on my way. I have tons of paperwork to get through and I’ve been hiding out from Jin long enough. It was truly wonderful to see you again. Take care.” he says as he pats the top of his head gently.

Javier stops him from leaving smiling at him. "Thank you so much I surely love working here and I'm sorry I left your house and brought drama a year ago." He looks at him blushing now. "I've missed your handsome face, and I'd thought I would ever see you or say this because it could come out brows for you ..." he stutters looking away, face still red. "I kinda felt an attraction towards you since I've worked for you ...even if it was few days ..." he covers his mouth letting his arm go.

Back at the cafe Arata awaits for the blond to pack her bags and leave. She kept pleading to keep her job and he shakes his head no.

”Is that so. It wasn’t hard to tell while you were there. However at that time you were too weak for me. I thank you for the compliment and the confession. If you hadn’t quit you might have already been mine. Well that’s all in the past now. My eyes don’t miss a thing. That manager of yours has an eye for you. I’m sure someone as sweet as you isn’t single so don’t go doing anything to ruin your current happiness.” he says as he pats his head. “I really should be on my way. I’ll stop by this cafe again soon. So let’s talk more then.” Reiji says as he kissed the top of his head before walking off.

He smiles touching the top of his head and hushes him about his boss. "Shhh, don't be so loud it's a secret we're seeing each other. You're right about that." He giggles waving bye at his hopefully new friend. "He's so sexy talking." Red faced as he was and watching Reiji leave. "I hope to see you soon."

Back at the cafe Arata drags Aria out of the shop and prepares to call the police as he sees his chef, Javier. "Javier, you should get back inside and prepare those dishes for our customers before we close up for the night."

The boy nods his head entering the shop and wondered what happened. One of his good male friends let's him kno what happened with Aria. He was surprised while cooking in the back. "She was a bit of trouble, even in the home she is..." letting that pass he focuses on his job. After last hours of the shop being busy it died down and the others were leaving either back home or somewhere else for the night. Arata invites Javier to his apartment, as he wanted to ask the small pinkette a question. He was delighted and accepted.

"Please close up the shop for the night and call me when you're done." The older man tells him as he leaves and does his own business.

”That’s not good. He should be proud to tell the world you’re his. Well at least that’s how I’d be.” he says as he left. Reiji was feeling in a better mood after seeing Javier. Knowing the other was safe and happy was a huge weight off his shoulders. He could also put Jin’s worry to rest about him as well. He made his way back to work for the rest of the day. Then returning home late that evening to watch his favorite shows all at once.

When closing up the cafe the clouds were threatened, and the small man wanted to make it to his lover's house soon as possible. As he walks it began drizzling hating the rain he was glad to have an umbrella as he stays under it. "Stupid rain..." he says to himself walking briskly up the road seeing the opposite side could take him to the rich side of the town. "I'll come here some day ...alone and see how they're doing on my own." Seeing to himself as he makes it to his lover's house.

Arata looks out his apartment window seeing his little lover arriving. He calls him out. "Javier I'm here babe and I'll open up for you too." he waves to the pinkette as he blows him a kiss.

When feeling the blown kiss coming his way, he chuckles. "Silly babe" he stands by the front door being welcomed with open arms and a passionate kiss. The kiss led them upstairs and onto the couch. Once on the couch they relaxed and talked about their day's events. "I see you let her go because she complained to much."

"Yes and I want our customers and co workers to always get along. It's better for service and no drama allowed." He says kissing his lips. "Should we have sex tonight or relax watching a match?" The boy agreed to a movie as they had sex earlier in the day back at the cafe. "We can leave sexy time tomorrow babe" the male answers resting more comfortably on the couch eating popcorn.

Reiji continued his usual routine as everyday. He binged watched anime and all his favorite shows. Then worked as hard as ever. He never felt anything out of the ordinary with the way he lived despite many his age either married or in relationships. He did however add something new to his routine. Visiting the cafe in which Javier worked at once a week or once every other week.

2 months has passed and all was good for Javier and the shop. He was glad to be working and having great customers coming back just due to his cooking. He's quite a popular chef at the shop and takes advantage of it for his customer's happiness. For his lover the shop was doing great and all whom worked for him. Newer customers come in just for the setting, delicious foods and making the shop popular for all kinds of people poor or rich. The rich society would talk about the small shop and check it out as it was all rumored of the popularity of the shop. Hearing the news of the shop the young male Javier steps inside the rich part of town and hasn't realized he's popular.

Few of the younger people would recognize him working in the shop and not knowing he comes from the poor part of town. They would compliment him about the shop and one person particular they would want they're own shop as popular as the one Arata owns and he tells his boss. Hearing the news he didn't know if he should accept or not as he loves his small shop for his kind of people, the poor side of town as he comes from lower class instead of the higher class. Javier comes with an idea. "We could have all kinds of people either poor or rich to enjoy the shop as it's so popular." He tells him but the older man wouldn't buy it as he rather keep it small. Not sure how he'd convince him as now they're living together. "I don't know babe I appreciate you want to help. But who would run the shop for the rich town?" He asks him and the pinkette couldn't figure whom as he didn't kno any rich families that would love to run a bakery that comes from lower class.

Jin was out and about the neighborhood when he noticed a rather famous shop looking to expand. He had heard about this place but it didn’t appeal to him as one would expect. He had even inquired to Reiji about it but it also received the same reaction. Reiji on the other hand enjoyed going across town to have sweet teas made by Javier in the shop he works in. Though he’d never let Jin know of this.

A few days has passed since the young male’s conversation with his lover. He so bad wanted to help him and came with an idea, but needed to talk to whom could help the bakery business boom throughout town no matter poor or rich side. Sighing he talks to his Arata about it, trusting the pinkette he lets him go with the idea. “Okay babe I’ll trust you but know someone who can help us and take advantage in helping out his society?” he asks while kissing top of his head. The male nods his head as he was afraid to talk to his new friend whom he became close to.

In the last months since working in the bakery he always looked forward to seeing Reiji. They would talk and know each other more, especially their love of books as the pinkette kept to himself the times he snuck inside his former boss’s room to check out the books he loved. Already in the rich side of town he calls up Jin hoping he didn’t mind him coming over after moving out close to two years ago. “Surprise visit Reiji-san” he say to himself as he stood by the huge double doors in front of the manor.

Jin replied to Javier’s message saying it was perfectly fine for him to stop by the manor. When he had arrived a good looking young male opened the door. He tilted his head as he stared at him. “Who might you be? Wait let me think about it? Are you selling cookies?” he asked him with a smirk. He knew the other said Reiji’s name which had him very curious. “How do you know Reiji-sama? He’s not one to make friends so easily. You see I gotta protect my brother at all costs.” he says seriously. It was just then that Reiji appears behind the male. “Don’t tease him Kai. Javier it’s good to see you again. Please come in.” he said as he moved Kai aside slightly.

Javier gasped at the sight of a handsome male answering the door. He smiles believing the other was Reiji’s new housekeeper until he heard his former crush/boss calling him his brother. “I know Reiji just two years ago and I used to work here, I didn’t even last a month here” he smiles saying it and waving at the older man. “Nice to meet you Kai too and I hope we can get along too.” With that said he steps inside seeing it bit messy. “Wow still a mess as ever Reiji...”’he looks back at him sticking his tongue out. “I wish I can give you pointers on how to keep your huge mansion cleaner.”

He smirks looking back at both males. “Where’s your baby sister? I’d love to say hello to the princess” when he says that he removes his jacket and sets it up on the couch. “So since I’m here I wanna talk to you Reiji about an idea to maybe help your family line” sitting on the couch the pinkette blushes seeing handsomeness features on the brothers.

//you added characters awesome this will be interesting ;)

Reiji closed the door as Javier entered. “I won’t allow just anyone to enter my house to clean my things. Kai has been rather helpful though.” he says as he hears the next question. “Oh she’s not here anymore. Some things happened after you left. Sorry you didn’t get to say goodbye to her properly. That’s how things are anyway.” Reiji says as he had a perplexed expression. “Anyway what is it you wanted to talk about?” he asked but before he could sit down his cell began ringing. “Give me just a moment. Kai why don’t you two talk while I take this call.” Reiji said walking towards a different room.

Kai sat down as he looked at Javier. “So you’re the little shit who made Hamako cry before she left this house. I was expecting something spectacular but you’re so plain. I can’t believe Reiji-sama actually had fallen for you. Well he is an interesting guy. Maybe I’ll try dating him myself.” he says before sighing. “Anyway the fact that you can see me must have been a shock to you. I mean you were even able to see Hamako too. So what are you?” he asked as he got up and touched his pink hair. “Oh it’s really pink. So cute!! Like cotton candy.”