A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

azuneko

Javier gulped looking down and he knew he couldn’t say anything bad about his former crush’s marriage partner. He steps aside and lets them go to a two seater and wishes the man whom accompanied Reiji would bad mouth him but lets it go as he begins working. Hiroya from the far end of the small shop saw what happened and grins as he stood up approaching their table. “Hey Eric didn’t think you’d ever come here.” Hiroya smiles waving and winking at him. “And who must you be handsome man?” He points at Reiji knowing he was fully bothering him. Behind his smile he didn’t like what he was seeing between the men exchanging smiles and talking like they knew each other.

Keeping his mind distracted with work he decides to call it quits with Arata before the end of the night. The pinkette did his job best he could at the kitchen preparing what the customers wanted, and somehow he was able to get along with his new workmates. “Today is such a distraction....” the boy suggests to himself as he needed to be nice with his former crush’s new fiancé. He prepared a special dish for them and makes them a key lime pie with sweet tea.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

Reiji sighs softly as he sat down with Eric. However their moment together was interrupted by yet another unwanted trouble. Eric gave the male a faint smile. "Yes this is my soon to be fiance. If you don't mind the two of us would like to enjoy some time together." he says trying to stay calm. Reiji looked at him. "We could always leave and return another day. I know you wished to try the treats here however..." he says looking at him. Eric nods his head as he looked at him. "Yeah you might be right. Lets come back on a less busy day." The two excuse themselves from the shop before ever having the chance to order anything and before the pie and sweet tea ever came.

When Javier was done preparing the surprised treat for both, he comes back to the table they were sitting at but sees it empty. Curious and believing it was his fault Hiroya made it worser for the male. “Yeah those people that were here just up and left because you were bothering them.” He lies through his teeth grinning as the younger male became more sadder. Already guilty and at fault he goes back to the kitchen and does his job the whole day. The day at work was busier but at night it died down as Hiroya opened up the original shop at from the other side of town and was on the verge of competing with his older cousin. He pulled many strings to get the shop up and active as he was new owner of the shop and couldn’t wait to do whatever with it, not making it a family friendly shop for all kinds of people.

Javier was getting his things together and leaving anywhere but back at Arata’s house he wasn’t going to. Speaking of the older man he stops Javier and talks with him. “So are we together again or over?” He received his answer with a nod excusing himself and leaving. The young man didn’t know where to go and walks around the quiet packed rich part of town for the past hour.

Reiji and Eric continued their outing together as they bonded over many mutual things. He found it surprising to find someone who liked as many things as he did. Of course they had a few things they didn't agree upon but that was just basic knowledge. It would be far too weird if they liked everything together. By the time they decided to part ways it had gotten rather late. They said their goodbyes and good nights before parting ways. Reiji walked down the streets towards home. As he was making his way home he noticed a familiar face walking around his part of town. "Javier...!? Its rather late for you to be outside. What are you doing?"

The shop closed Arata wondered where Javier had gone worrisome for the pinkette. He just goes back home and calls him up but no answer sighing he texts him a few times but still no response from the young man. For Javier as he didn’t make it home he continued walking around where to find shelter for the night and maybe for the rest of his lifetime. He didn’t know someone was behind him until they called out his name. In shock he turns around to see the man whom always stood in the back of his head and heart for unknown reason.

“Reiji what are you doing?” He asks him not approaching him. He wanted to be left alone to cry his eyes out but held it in all because of the man in his presence now. He wipes his falling tears and looks away hoping he’d go back to his new fiancé and back home. “Go away Reiji to your big house and new lover...”

Reiji tilts his head as he looked at him. "I don't remember saying I have a lover. I know Eric is a candidate for a potential marriage partner but nothing is set in stone. Also there's no way I can leave you outside looking the way you do. I told you I care about you like family." he says as he let out a sigh. "I guess that Arata guy was no good if he just tossed you out on the streets with no place to go. Why don't you stay with me. At least until you find a place of your own. Its better than sleeping outside." he offers but Reiji had a feeling Javier would reject his offer which he was fully prepared for it. He waited silently to hear his reply.

Javier listened to what he says and offered. He wasn’t expecting the older one to let him stay with him if he chose to but felt defeated and walks up to him. “Okay I’ll stay with you, if you’re still looking for a housekeeper I’d like to work for you again ...” not sure why he said that but kept to himself his true reasons and feelings. “...I left Arata I can’t be with him nor work with him anymore due to feelings I have for someone whose to blind to see for himself ...” the final blow he says to him hurts his own heart and regretted those words as he swallowed knowing the man would be in defensive mode.

//Wanna time skip to few months, like 6 month later? :o

Reiji chuckled softly as he watched Javier walk towards him. "Oh you'd like to work for me again? I don't mind that one bit. After all my house tends to get messy quite easily. Here allow me to help you." he says taking one of his bags. He got silent as he gave Javier a side glance. "Is that so... If the person you like is that blind then its such a shame. You are a cutie after all. I am sure with time you'll get that person to notice you. Just get more confidence in yourself. Hold yourself tall and proudly. Don't let anyone push you down. Get so strong that your heart and feelings can roar as loud as a lion. I am sure by then it would be impossible for that person to ignore your feelings." he says just as simple advice to help Javier. Though he wasn't a fool. He was sure he could guess who the pinkette was speaking of.

(SURE...))

6 months has passed since Javier moved back in with his former boss. He made sure to keep the house clean as possible and cooked every night what Reiji and Jin liked even days when they weren’t there and begged them few times to stay home and eat dinner or breakfast with him. At the shop his former love and boss worked hard as business was still booming and he’d come in sometimes to help out even though he didn’t work there anymore, Arata had no problem. Though they weren’t together anymore they’d sometimes sleep together at the manor or back at the older man’s apartment. For the original shop owner Hiroya did best he could to bury his cousin but to no avail as someone was eying him and the person would stop him from ruining Arata’s business and family name as the name was quite popular and all who came around rich or poor would say good things about his family’s services and workmanship.

Arata finds out his cousin’s true colors and fires him. He was up against the wall not sure who to trust to run the original shop at the other side of town as it was closed down for now. He didn’t know when it would opened again as he become good business partner with Jin and anxiously asks for his help and support. “Jin, please do you have any idea who’d love to work for my family’s business without tarnishing it like my bastard cousin did....” the former employees who worked at the original shop came to help out in the 2nd shop which gotten bigger and moved to a different location close by Reiji’s family home. Javier was glad they were close by and wished for good things again and positive outlook for the shop as he knew and trusted Jin would think of someone to help out and become a better businessman then Hiroya was.

Reiji had been seeing Eric on and off again but it didn't seem like their relationship would go beyond good friends. They both decided after three months to stay just friends and business partners. Reiji's father disappointed but glad something good came out of this. The partnership opened many new doors for the business. Reiji even managed to help Jin find a new owner for Arata's family shop. It was a young man by the name of Kouji. He was an aspiring chef just fresh out of college and the younger brother of Eric. So the bridge of trust was there as it was. Jin had no hesitation in searching up Kouji's background firstly before presenting him to Arata. He didn't wish to have any troubles with him as he was proud to help his shop any time.

Reiji around this time decided to take a bit of a vacation and stay home. He was in his study reading manga while listening to music. It was something he was often seen doing from time to time in his down moment.

At the shop Javier had felt an attraction towards Arata’s new business partner and hoped he could talk to him sometimes. Arata was grateful for all whom helped his family’s business in both shops as both were opened to the public again, and though Javier wasn’t working for either shop anymore he’d come in sometimes and check it out. He was sometimes jealous that Arata’s new business partner was a proud chef as good word was passed all over town of his cooking skills which he had to admit he felt defeated. Anyways the young man felt a good aura around him as his former boss Arata was successful and loved and talked about all over town. “He succeeded his family’s dream, the shop and people love his family’s services.” He says to himself one day in the hallways when vacuuming.

For Arata, he was grateful for all who helped out, especially Reiji and his family and calls him up to invite him out on a date. He didn’t mind it and hoped the young man didn’t either. His new business partner at the shop was quite an eye candy and he wasn’t sure if he saw or noticed it when females came at the shop just to try out his skillful cooking.

The new chef was doing quiet well within Arata's family shop. He was enjoying the atmosphere and all the friendly customers. Jin was also glad everything was going well with both of Arata's shops. He found it surprising that Reiji had hired Javier back at the manor but he didn't really say much about it. Since he was sure Reiji had something planned about it. In his spare time Jin often checked up on both shops just to see how business was doing.

Reiji on the other had was enjoying his small vacation from work. Being home to do everything he enjoyed was enough to keep a smile on his face for life. As he sat one day in his backyard, he noticed someone sat beside him. A young male wearing a yukata. He smiled a bit as it had been some time since he's seen anyone besides Javier inside his house. The young male smiled as he stared out at the garden.

One day when all was done for Javier back at the manor, he wanted to thank Reiji for letting him back inside the manor. He was preparing a good lunch for himself and Reiji to eat together unless the other was going out to do some business work for his family name. He shook the idea out of his mind and calls out “Reiji I made lunch can you please come inside” he removed the apron he had on stepping outside from the backdoor towards the garden as he could guess the man was there. Once he comes out side the wind was blowing as it was nice and cool outside. “Rei....” he didn’t finish what he was gonna say and sees a stranger sitting beside Reiji and talking. “...Whose that ..?”

Reiji glanced back as he heard Javier behind him. “Oh perfect timing. Come sit with us.” he says with a smile. The male in the yukata tilts his head before looking back at Javier. He smiled as he pats the spot beside him. “This is Momo or so I’ve decided to call him. It would appear he doesn’t have a voice. Most who come to my house are like this at first.” Reiji says. The male gave Javier a worried expression before slowly standing up. He held out his hand to him hoping he’d take it. “Guess he wants to be your friend Javier. Isn’t that adorable?!” Reiji says happily.

Javier was confused and curious as he walks up to his crush and crush’s weird friend. He doesn’t talk he tells him not believing it, or was he some kind of ventriloquist dummy leaving that thought in his mind. The pinkette stands between his crush and the new unusual guy giving him a half smile and then looking back at Reiji. “I’ve prepared lunch for us, wanna eat it out here or inside?” He asks him and from behind he felt a slight shiver as Reiji says he wants to be the younger male’s friend looking back at him and then staring down at his hand. Not sure what to do or say himself he backs away from both males and just gave a slight nod to the weird unusual guy and leaves.

Reiji was silent as he watched Javier. When the other walked away he slowly stood up and went after him. "What's wrong Javier? I thought it would be nice if you had a friend close to your age. It seems he wasn't able to make friends so he wants to try being friends with you." he said softly wondering if maybe Javier was against the idea. "Its fine if you don't wish to make any friends while here but sometimes its hard to avoid. There's always someone new in my house with an issue they want to resolve. Being just like my mother I can't ignore them at all. That guy is just like Hamiko and Akira.... they all come here to resolve their problems. Well don't worry about it too much alright." he said patting his head before walking back towards the backyard

Listening to what the older man said he sighs as he can relate himself. Even though he grew up in a foster home he knew for sure he hadn’t made many friends in the past. He sighs a long sigh bringing food for himself and the other two males outside, smiling bigger as he didn’t want ruin a chance in meeting new people no matter their issue. Outside he calls on Reiji. “Rei I’m coming out here so we can all enjoy lunch together.” He brings the food whistling as he did so smiling and waving at the unusual male apologizing. “I’m sorry for my behavior not to long ago, it’s just weird to see Reiji talk to anyone else but myself or his business acquaintances” he looks back at Reiji smiling as his face turned red. “I wouldn’t mind being friends with anyone Reiji-sama brings along to the house.”

After he says all that he walks beside the new male companion and offers his hand in a handshake. “I am Javier and I’m happy to make your acquaintance and someday your friend as long as we get to know each other too.” Waiting for the other to say something he looks down knowing he hurt his heart.

Reiji glanced over at Javier with a small smile. He then focused on the two becoming friends. The male smiled as he took hold of Javier’s hand. He lightly shakes it with a little blush on his cheeks. His gaze shifts a little as he looked as though he wanted to say something but was too shy to. Reiji noticed this as he stood up. “I’ll go grab some drinks to go with lunch. Excuse me.” he says leaving the two alone. The male turned to face Javier. “You like him don’t you? It’s kind of adorable but you shouldn’t get too caught up on him. He’s too kind to ever date anyone seriously.” he says softly. “Also you don’t have to try so hard to be my friend. When I leave here you’ll be sad. I’ll be sad too since I won’t be able to come back here once I leave.” he said

Javier gives him a full smile while shaking the other male’s hand and hearing Reiji leaving for a bit. As soon as he left he looks down a bit sad but still smiling. “H...how did you know I like him and why you’re saying I’ll be sad when you’re gone?” He asks, confused as ever. He didn’t know the other male but deep down he didn’t want him to leave. Was Reiji or Jin making him leave due to business matters, was the young male across from him part of a bad business family when dealing with Reiji’s business family and matters? He was so confused with whirl of questions inside his mind, and takes back his hand as the male looked sad too. “Even if you’re gone I’d still like to get to know you, if you’re willing to though ...”

”Oh so you can see me but you don’t know. I’ll tell you a secret! This house was built upon a shrine. This particular shrine allows ghosts to gain physical form in order to accomplish things they regret in death. This way the ghost doesn’t become evil. Reiji helps everyone who comes here to accomplish their regrets and move on. My regret is that I never made a friend. So once we become friends I’ll be gone. Hamako was the same and so are many others. You’ll see many different people here but most will be ghosts trying to achieve a goal in death that they didn’t achieve in life.” he says softly as he smiled at Javier. “Sure then let’s become the best of friends.” he said

Javier was in shock hearing what the male said as he realizes he wasn’t human but an immortal spirit using a temporary mortal body. Scratching the back of his head he sighs looking back down on the ground. “If all that’s true then the supposedly sister of Reiji wasn’t true ...” he looks up sadness in his pink eyes. “She was really sweet and nice even if I was around her for a little bit ...and the same goes for you too..” Shaking those thoughts away he takes hold of the spirt smiling. “Yes we’re friends but before you go to the afterlife forever would you want to do something fun and exciting?” He asks him hurting in the inside of his heart, but wouldn’t want the nice sweet spirit to go away forever without doing something extravagant and exciting. “Even wit all the spirits here and gone I’ll stay beside Reiji-sama no matter what happens. He’s my friend and my long time crush too.” He says proudly watching the handsome man as he was still inside the manor. “But, when your time comes to leave please let me know?” As he said those words he walked ahead of the spirit male and points to anywhere exciting the other would love to go.

The male smiled as he nods. “Yes indeed lets do something I’ll remember after I’m gone.” he says as he slowly stood. Reiji walked by looking at the two. “Are you both alright? I was starting to worry a little.” he says. “Yes we are. Javier wants to show me something amazing. I can’t wait to see it.” he says. Reiji nods his head. “Then you should hurry along and see it. I’m sure if it’s Javier it’ll be something worth seeing.” he says with a smile.

Javier began walking ahead of the spirit as he heard his crush’s voice. He stops walking and turns around watching from a distance both males talking and wonders what the other was saying to him, and smiles as they looked back at him making sure everything was alright and fine. “Come on maybe you can come with me to a friend’s shop, where I used to work at.” He offers his hand to the spirit again, and wonders and hopes Reiji would come along as well.

The male looked at Javier and then at Reiji. "Javier, he can't leave the house. If he doesn't he'll be invisible to everyone even you. Only within this house can he have a physical form as he does now." he explained to him hoping he would be able to understand. "Don't worry so much. I am still glad you are willing to be my friend." the male says as he smiled at Javier.

Javier was still in shock what was told to him, and wanted to take the immortal spirit somewhere he can remember. An idea came to mind as he looked at the other two males grinning. “I have something in mind ...but Reiji can you keep him busy until tonight?” He pleads with him taking hold of his long strong arms. Staring down at his arms he gulped wishing he can feel those arms all over his own body. “Umm I’ll let go of your hand too sir ...” he says lowly and just walks away from the males.

With his idea in mind he prepares dinner and hopes the spirit can eat with them. He prepared well done American food hoping either male wouldn’t have a problem on what he made for dinner. While preparing dinner he steps outside to see how the weather was and the night sky knowing stargazing would be nice and beautiful for them all.