A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

azuneko

Jin gave a humble smile as he looked at Arata. "I see. I am so glad we could come to an agreement. As for that, I have no one that instantly comes to mind but I can always look for workers if that's what you need. I assure you to only hire those who will truly establish this place in the more dignified way." he says as he glanced over the paper before signing it. He smiled as he glanced behind him. He wasn't all too surprised that people would be curious about the shop. Its only human nature to become intrigued by something new and unknown. Its why he felt this shop would do just fine in this area.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

The papers being signed Arata smiles gleefully excited for his family’s business to expand more for the next generation, and as he was the one leading the business he couldn’t be more prouder thanks for the help of his cousin and coworkers and now the man across from him Jin. He stands up offering the man a handshake. “Thank you so much for this opportunity, my business won’t disappoint anyone whom comes in and works for us.” Saying all that Javier makes himself seen smiling and waving at Jin. “Hello Jin, good to see you again. How’s Reiji doing?” Saying his name in his mind he wanted to scream as he couldn’t stop thinking about what he said but dusted it off staring at his lover beside him.

Arata excuses himself as he sees Javier coming by them with tray of food. He knew his younger lover was in another world and figured had to do with the man whom came to talk business. He sighs watching them. “So I guess my little lover has feelings for that man ...” unsure of his own heart knowing they needed to talk soon of a breakup or what’s going on wit their relationship. He’d definitely wanted the younger male to be happy, even if it wasn’t with him. Throwing those thoughts for later on he welcomes the wondering customers waiting outside. “Welcome to our newly opened baked goods shop. All you can want in desserts and drinks in coffee, tea, and other dishes to die for.” as he says all that he bows to all coming quaint shop.

Jin gives the male a proper handshake as he was very excited for him. "Yes indeed. May this shop and yourself be very prosperous." he says before glancing over towards Javier. "Oh its good to see you as well. I hope you don't work too hard now." he says as he tilts his head a bit. "Reiji...?! Oh he's doing just fine. I believe he's finally growing up in more ways than one. I should be on my way now that you bring him up. He has an omai to attend to this afternoon. To think that spoiled brat is finally thinking about marriage is so amazing. Well if anything comes up with the shop don't hesitate to call me. I shall excuse myself." Jin says as he says his goodbyes for now and leaves the shop.

Javier listens to what the male says especially about a marriage that he didn’t know or heard about from Reiji. He gasps in shock watching Jin leave and already saddened as he needed and wanted to talk to Reiji asap. “Damnit I need to call him this week..” saying to himself as he goes back to preparing food for the customers. His mind was in another as Arata kept calling his name. “Javier pay attention we need as much food prepared as possible ..” he sighs excusing and apologizing for his cook’s drifting off. It was frustrating the owner of the shop as his cousin helped along with the preparations in serving the customers.

They were all satisfied as positive reactions were shown all over the shop. Arata couldn’t wait for new future coworkers willing to work for they’re new fresher customers. As the small shop opened up for new customers, few of them asked if they were hiring. The man smiles clasping his hands together. “Yes we are and just opened today if you’re interested to work here as a chef, or will waiter or waitress please fill out these forms.” He says in a dandy tone handing them to people whom asked about working in the shop. Through out the day all was good and busy since the opening as he also wondered whom should run the original shop across the town, and thought of someone worthy knowing the person wouldn’t let him down. “Yes my cousin should do well running the shop as I’ll run this newly opened shop.” With that decided he knew he needed to talk to his little lover about their relationship.

Jin left the shop returning to his other work before going to see Reiji. The other had just finished his omai and was actually on his way to check out the new shop in which he knew Javier would be working at. Jin spoke to him about the shop and how it was very lively upon opening up. He couldn't wait to check it out for himself. As they arrived, Reiji could easily see the large amount of people going in and out of the shop. "Keep the car running Jin. I won't be long." he says as he gets out and enters the shop. Looking around it was doing exactly how he had expect.

Javier shuffling all the cooking work knew he could handle it wished for another hand to help him. His question would be answered as an unknown male smiles approaching the busybody Javier. “Hello I’ll be starting off today as a extra hand when cooking” he waves at the pinkette whom just rose a brow. “Who are you though, I know all the faces in the previous shop.” He says turning off the stove, putting down the sliced vegetables in a bowl and the unknown male helped him out introducing himself. “I’m Amaro and I’ve working in the original shop for the past two months taken your shift” as he answered Javier nods his head remembering someone would take his place once the newly shop would open for the public as his older lover and boss said. “Alright now I remember Arata-boss telling me and the others this idea.” When he was done he ran the water for few seconds as Amaro decides to help out the pinkette even though he told him not to. Sighing in defeat he leaves the kitchen seeing how quickly it was packed as orders were going around throughout the shop, he was ecstatic but more his mind drifting off to the man he once crushed and felt attraction towards. “Damn .....Reiji I’d like to see you again ....” not knowing the man was behind him.

The boss of the shop bought along his other workers from the previous shop closing it for a day or two to see how business would boom at the location they’re in now. He made sure everyone chipped in and did their jobs, but his eyes followed Javier noticing one of the richer man of the town standing behind his lover and coworker. “Crap he was at the other shop before ...he looks so familiar” he smiles waving at him, knowing well his cousin well take care and handle his hired help as he briskly walked towards Javier and an unknown character, Reiji.

Reiji chuckled as he lightly touched Javier’s shoulder. “Hello there.... it would appear your wish has just been granted. How are you?” he asked with a humble smile. He was actually in a very good mood right now. “I can’t stay long but I was curious as to how this place was doing. I’m glad it’s all turning out successfully. Well Jin is waiting for me so I shouldn’t keep him waiting too long.” he says as he glanced back. He noticed Arata and gave him a polite wave. “Jin has told me that things were running smoothly here and I just had to see for myself. It makes me happy to see a business doing well like this.” he says

Javier shocked smiles as the man he crushed on talked to him. He was sad that he had to leave so he sighs in defeat just going back to doing his job. As the day turned dark few people still stayed enjoying the setting of the shop especially changing it into a night scenery. “Well we have an hour left so the shop stays open.” Javier says to the ones who stayed behind. “We should get cleaning up at least.” Knowing full well he’s gonna mop and sweep the floors as Amaro the chef stayed behind washing what was dirty. Arata makes few phone calls for the opening of the shop and how the business was doing since it’s opening earlier that day. “Yes uncle he signed the papers and agreed to the shop being opened and welcomed for anyone rich or poor.” He tells him over the phone, gladly to have done what he wanted for his mother whom passed away when he was just a teenager.

With in the hour the shop deduced the few customers as they called it a night out of the shop too. They all thanked for the food and services as it had to be done and Javier locks up about to mop and sweep. Before he does he texts Reiji wanted to pass by after he’s done at the shop and just waited for his reply. “Well all is left is to mop and sweep this now dirty floor.” A newly waitress wipes down all the tables.

Reiji left he shop and soon returned home. He was a bit glad everything worked out there. It would mean he'd no longer have to travel across town to enjoy the shop's delicious treats. While at home he was sitting in his office going over some paper work when his phone popped up with a message. He replied sure thing assuring Javier he could come over.

Arata stayed behind with Javier locking up the shop. After doing so he stays quiet walking ahead of the young male whom was confused by his older lover’s quietness. “Arata babe what’s going on?” He grabs his arm, as the old man sighs looking away from the sweet lovable pinkette. “I think we should break up... and just go back to what we were before lovers ... boss and worker” he walks ahead of Javier leaving him stunned. “Omg ...why does he want to break up with me...?” Confused by his own thoughts as the man leaves him behind the now closed shop.

The night grew darker as the clouds looked threatening and the pinkette knew what that meant. “Stupid rain now is coming down...” he runs to the nearest dry spot as he calls up Reiji. “Please pick up ...” he awaits for the man to answer on the end of the line. Arata walks home even though it rained hard as the clouds were more threatened and lightning became visible. “I know I did the right thing I can’t be around him for a little while ....” he says over to himself sadly he didn’t want to end it with the one man whom he fell in love with since first sight at his age. In his heart he knew he was doing what was best and just wanted the young boy to know what was in his own heart, as he will always love him no matter what happens between them as now former lovers. “Go on and find your true happiness, Javier I know you’ve waited for him for years.” Looking back hidden as he watched Javier crying his eyes out while talking on the phone.

Reiji was on the verge of falling asleep when his phone rang. He answered it a bit surprised to hear Javier crying on the other end. "What's wrong? Why are you calling so late and crying on top of that? Javier if you don't calm down I'll have no clue what you're trying to say." he says really calmly. He was really confused by this call but remained on the phone.

Javier on the phone hears his crush’s voice. “Can I come over please ...” he pleads already walking towards the man’s house. “I’m already close to your house ....” sniffling wiping his nose as few snots come out, and to make it worse for the male the rain turned into thunder running to Reiji’s house. Out of curiosity, Arata followed behind Javier to see where he was going to.

“Does he know anyone here of the rich side?” He asks himself making sure he kept himself well hidden. The young male was already where he needed to go as he rang the bell few times. “Who lives in this big house?” Arata’s eyes widen waiting to see whom Javier would be seeing this late at night.

Reiji was very concerned as to why Javier would be at his place this late and in this weather. He stood up from his desk moving to head down the stairs. He sighs softly hearing the bell ring. “Do you know how dangerous it is our there?” he says as he opened the door. Come inside and dry off. I’ll call Jin to take you home once the rain lets up. Your lover must be worried sick about you.” he says knowing Javier was in a relationship with the male who just opened up a second shop. He wonders why the pinkette didn’t call him instead

Javier sits on the couch removing his wet jacket throwing it on the floor. He calms down sighing, looking away from the handsome male in his presence. “If you’re wondering why I didn’t call Arata we’ll be broke up with me .....I’ll accept the breakup and I’m also confused because when we last saw each other I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” He looks up at him explaining his feelings for the man. Outside Arata sighs seeing whom opened the door for Javier. “So, its that man Javier is in love with. I guess I can’t compete with him I’m an old fart already and Javier needs someone his age or close to his age...” the man says to himself walking home as the rain dyed down. “Javier, you’re always in my heart these last 2 years we’re good with you too.”

Back inside Javier gets off the couch going into the kitchen, preparing himself a cup of tea. In the back of his mind he wondered where he’d live now since he currently resides with his boss/ex lover for the past year.

Reiji grabbed a towel for the other and placed it upon his wet hair. “You can stay here for the night but tomorrow you need to return home. Have a proper talk with your lover. Don’t let the words let’s break up be so set in stone. People make rash decisions all the time without thinking. I’ll even go with you for moral support. You looked so happy by his side and I don’t want to see you loose that Javier.” he says as his phone began to ring. Answering it Reiji smiled a little. “Yeah I’m home. I wouldn’t dare work this late in this weather. Yes yes I’ll see you tomorrow for lunch.” he says before hanging up. His expression was rather happy after that call.

Javier decides on preparing tea for the one that let him inside his home even late at night. He sighs drinking his tea and so bad thinking he’d want to kiss the man in the next room after he helped me dry off, and just went along with his gutsy feeling even if it meant being pushed by the man. “I’ll risk it all here tonight....I’ve come this far least let me act out on my feelings for him.”

He peeks into the hallway seeing the other on the phone and quickly as he could removed his clothes, as he was naked from head to toe with just his boxers on. When Reiji was done on the phone he comes back to the living room and rushes to his side kissing the man from behind and taken a firm grip on his backside, and loved the feel of it like a piece of bread. He shivers rubbing himself and onto the unsuspected man whimpering under his hitched breath. “....please Reiji make love to me.” He tried his best in seducing him as he’s usually the one being seduced by his former lovers.

Reiji was caught off guard by the sudden attack from Javier. He was shocked but somehow not too surprised. He gently pulled away as he looked at him. “I can’t do that Javier. You’ve just had your heart broken tonight and I’m sure you are just trying to fill that void. I won’t do such an empty thing to someone I care about. That’s wrong in so many ways. Take a bath and warm yourself up. Get a good night rest and tomorrow we can talk calmly. Besides I’m not an available man anymore. So don’t make things hard for the both of us.” he says gently kissing his forehead as he took his shirt to cover Javier’s naked body

Reiji was overall too nice to the other even in moments like this. It was clear to see he wouldn’t do anything that would hurt Javier in the end. His consideration and kindness was far too overwhelming for anyone to simply ignore. “Go rest while I put your wet clothes to wash and dry. It’s late so don’t stay up too long alright.”

Javier wasn’t surprised he’d be push away but a shocker for the small male his crush was taken. He wondered if a women was involved with him and already despised the women, or not certain if a man was involved with the man not far from him. He sadly nodded his head already feeling himself broken and walks past him to the backyard, remembering the nice garden he slept in when he worked for the man just two years ago and stays there for the night.

He hated bad things happening to him, especially heartbreak from Reiji and broken up from Arata. He lays on the floor not caring if he was naked and rubs his teary eyes. “I’m not wanted by anyone ... I have to get out of here ...” saying to himself as he feel asleep crying. The next day Arata comes over to Reiji’s mansion believing that Javier and the man hooked up sexually, he rings the bell waiting for someone to answer him. “I’m just here to wish them luck in their new relationship”

Reiji awoke the next morning and prepared for work. As he walked down to his kitchen he hears the bell ring. Walking over he opens the door. “Good morning sir. Oh it’s you?! If you’re looking for Javier he should still be asleep upstairs. I was just going to wake him so we could go to your place. I believe you two should sit down properly and talk things over. No one should ever break up without a reason. Plus if the reason can be fixed then there’s no need to say goodbye. I told Javier I’ll help him fix your relationship since he was so happy by your side. I was able to even move on and consider marriage because he was happy with you. So I know I’m sure things can get better if you two have a talk.” he says as he fixed his tie.

Arata blinks his eyes not saying anything as Reiji talks to him. In few minutes he soaked in what the other has told me about moving on, and talking it out with Javier. He nods his head as he was in love with Javier and regretted breaking up with him. “That boy is so younger than me ...I only broke up with him because he seemed happier with you and that Jin guy.” He sighs seeing Javier coming downstairs. The pinkette eased on what was taking place in front of him, his two former crushes/loves were talking and decided since last night he’d stay single and find a way to move on from Arata. He’s not quite sure if he believes what Reiji is saying he moved on and getting married.

“Is this marriage arranged?” The boy asks crossing his arms, letting out small yawn. Arata was happy to see him as he walks beside grabbing his hand. “We need to talk about us. Would you still want an us?” Dark eyes pierced onto the male’s pink eyes whom already knew the answer.

"why yes it is an arranged marriage set up by both our fathers. However they are willing to give us plenty of time to get to know one another for compatibility. I am actually planning to spend the day with them so I wish to assist Javier in making amends with you as soon as possible." Reiji says with a humble smile. He was really considering Javier's feelings here. He knew that the pinkette was the type to quickly run away from things. Knowing this Reiji had no intentions to date him. He'd care about him on the level of a little brother but nothing beyond that. He considered Javier family after the short time they spent together.

With the news of an arranged marriage the young male was sad and upset. He wasn’t going to let his feelings conquer him as he gave a fake smile at the man beside him. “Okay since you’re on your way out, I’ll do the same.” He says it already dressed and leaving the two men behind. Arata’s eyes follows where the other was going to leaving the mansion, before doing so he thanks Reiji for always being on the lookout for Javier. Outside Javier walks briskly wondering what to do next as he didn’t need to work until the afternoon, but decides to hang out at the shop for the time being.

Arata wonders where he’d go, believing he’d go back home. What didn’t surprise him after half an hour they were standing in front of the shop which wasn’t opened yet and few people stood waiting for the shop to open for business. “Working for my customers and co workers is a must!” In saying that he opens the shop standing beside Javier whom didn’t say a word to him. Once opened both men did their business as Javier sat down and Arata made few calls for his new waiters and waitresses to come by the shop and do their jobs for the day since it was bustling with people coming in already.

Reiji nods as he watched Arata follow after Javier. 'He truly needs to man up and open himself up to others.. only then will he be truly happy..' he thinks to himself as he locked his door and went out. He met up with the potential person whom he might end up marrying. They decided to get some coffee first. "I heard of this new shop that just opened up around here. We should check it out." the other says with a smile. Reiji nods despite knowing exactly where they were going. He couldn't deny the quality of food there was way above anywhere else. He enters the shop behind the other. "See told you this place is great. Look how packed it is." Reiji nods as he smiled. "Yes so be careful not to attract too much attention. Your looks could cause accidents." he said laughing a little.

Reiji's marriage canidate: Eric

CejiespWAAAl3AG.jpg

At work Javier didn’t do much as he was contemplating his feelings for whom he wanted and desire. He was so mad at the said man for not giving him a chance and for Arata giving up on him. “I can’t see him that way anymore ...” his eyes followed on Arata whom greeted their new customers. He sighs knowing he should be working and boosting the shop with a positive attitude but the pinkette stayed where he sat and watched from the doorway he was coming in and out. For Arata he was happy business was great as his cousin out of nowhere came by the shop and checked out his supposedly competition and whom he’d wanna steal to the original shop, knowing quite well his cousin Arata won’t take it lightly.

The man entered the shop seeing it bustling with many new people. Few people he hadn’t seen before and his eyes followed where Javier was sitting at and joined him. He knew the boy should had been working not liking him though believing he was too much of a goody goody he faked smiles and sits across from him. “Hey, isn’t it Javier right?” The pink haired male knew who he was and just ignored him as his eyes widen seeing Reiji and his companion entering the shop. “Reiji...h.....how could he do this ..” he had a sad and anger face standing up from the chair and approaching them. “Reiji this is the guy you’re marrying ....!” He spat looking up at the strange man whom gave him a bad aura.

//I have an idea Reiji’s new man and Arata’s cousin know each other and they’re former lovers and up to something sinister. Like ruining someone bad sinister. Are you down wit the idea?

Reiji entered the shop as he headed towards and empty seat for two. Before he made it there he was approached by Javier. "Well its not set in stone yet but so far yes that is the idea. It was even a surprise for myself that my father took my personal preference in a companion to heart." he says glancing over towards Eric. "So you must be the cute former housekeeper Reiji talks about. I must say you are indeed a cutie. I can see why Reiji talks about you." he says as he glanced to Reiji. "Anyway, we only stopped by to grab a bite to eat. We have a long day ahead of us so if you'll excuse us." Reiji says to Javier as he didn't wish to cause a scene within the shop.

((The idea of him being Arata's cousin's ex is fine but I didn't plan to make Eric a villain... if you'd like Arata's cousin to play a villain then he could try to steal Eric back from Reiji or something of the sort..))