A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

azuneko

Name: Reiji Takouji

Appearance:large.jpg

House:latest?cb=20100813054653

Reiji is the soon to be possible heir to the Takouji Trading Company. He’s been the proud CEO for at least two years in their Tokyo headquarters. His other siblings also manage one of the many different locations elsewhere. In person he comes off as a classy first rate businessman without flaws. He’s sharp, quick witted and smooth. Everything he says is like pure gold dripping down a silk sheet. It’s impossible to not aspire to such greatness. To top it all off he’s an alpha which is the highest ranking in this world to be born as. Alphas are the pride and strength of this society. The are the best of the best. Perfect in every way and highly elite. However that’s far from the truth of Reiji’s personality.

Reiji outside the view of the public was a complete mess his house like a pure disaster zone and you could find him buried in his blankets binge watching anime for days on end. This huge gap is personality is why his father thought it best to step in and hire him a livein housekeeper. Someone who could help snap his son back into reality of the real world. Reiji sat in his room watching yet another anime while his trusted secretary Jin stood by the door trying to avoid the unavoidable mess. “The hired housekeeper will be here soon. Get up so you can properly greet them when they arrive!!” he insists but his words falling on deaf ears.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• RebbaNanmi

de18d6af189f6770802fc93066e9e306--anime-boy-with-pink-hair-anime-boy-hair.jpg

Name: Javier shirou

Dob 10/16

Age 18

Personality: he comes from a poor family and a only child. His father abandoned his family when he was just 5 years old and haven't heard from him since. He considers his mom best friend and very close to her. She died after he turned 15 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and he has lived in foster care since then. After his mother's tragic death he'd become his own person remembering what she had taught him since he's been a small child like cleaning and cooking. He also does well in school and has his flaws of likes and dislikes where are written down below

Likes: his mother after though she passed away he always keeps some important picture of her (whom tragically passed away when he was 15), loves cleaning up, being with friends, sleep, cook, strolling around alone or with close people, cold, dark colors.

Dislikes: being alone at night, not a fan of the dark, rain, when it's too hot, bothersome when others make a mess, hates when others talk about people he loves or cares about.

A young man by the name of Javier Shirou was leaving his home, which was a small foster home he's been living since he was 15 years old. Coming outside he wore thin jacket and suitable suit for his new job as a housekeeper. He couldn't wait to work as be loved cleaning up but what bothers him the most after he's finished cleaning when people make a mess. He wasn't sure if he needed to wear a maid outfit, he didn't mind as if was one of his secrets sometimes wearing female clothes which he sometimes believed he looked good wearing. Reading the notes on his new job he knew he would be working for a man older than him and doing what he could to take him out of his comfort zone, as he read the man liked to stay inside.

Riding on a small car owed by one of the main foster carers he drove quickly just wanting to make it on time and leave a good impression to work with the unknown family he never heard of. The pink haired man came from a poor family but he loved what he had around him money wasn't ever a thing for him unless needed for important things like school books. In half an hour he reaches to the address looking up in shock. "I knew they were loaded but wow what a mansion." He sighs scratching back of his head ringing the bell waiting for anyone to answer him. "Here goes my first day as a maid or a housekeeper, whichever it is."

Jin let out a very aggravated sigh as he heard the sound of the bell. He gave up on getting Reiji out of bed and went to answer it. He walked out and opened the door. “You must be the housekeeper we hired. My name is Jin. I’m the secretary who works for the owner of this house. So you’ll see me around here often. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me them. If you have a phone it’s best I give you my number just in case of any emergency. As you can clearly see this place is horrendous. I do hope your skills are up to par or you’ll be fired immediately. Also this is a live-in situation so choose a room that you’d like to call your own. However every single room here is a pigsty.” he says rather quickly as he leads the young man into the house and up the stairs towards Reiji’s room. “Lastly this is your employer or rather the man who lives here and created this natural disaster. Reiji just say hello!!” Jin says as as he threw a flat cushion at him. From beyond the piles of trash a hand could be seen waving but Reiji had no intention of stopping his shows for anything. Jin let out a very heavy sigh. He turned to the young man as he holds his hand out. When the other did the same he placed a platinum credit card in his hand. “1016... That is the card pin. This is yours to keep while you work here. Your payments will be directly added to it every two weeks. There is current five thousand yen (50$) on there for you to gather anything you need to work with. I have to get back to work so good luck.” Jin says with a small bow of his head before he heads for the exit.

The young man enters the mansion seeing how big it was. He smiles liking what he saw and wondering how the higher ups live as he nods his head when the secretary said his name. "My name is Javier Shirou, nice to meet you." As he introduced himself he follows behind him, holding tight onto his school bag. Hearing the whole mansion was a mess he knew he had a lot of work to do. He couldn't wait to get started too, excited and writes down his number not knowing he had do that. The pinkette loved what he saw upstairs all tidy in the hallways but the rooms he'd do a great job and promised he wouldn't get fired by them. He takes the live in job a new exciting experience for him. "Okay I'll have to let the foster home know I'll be living where I work at for now." He tells the man while being taken on short tour. Noticing they stopped at the last room and listened to what the man says he nods his head sighing. 'This man will probably be difficult to handle even though I'll be working for him..' smiling and waving back seeing a big rough looking hand waving he does the same giggling. As a card was given him he just couldn't wait to settle down and clean up before the day's over. Knowing he needed to find a room he chooses the one across from his lazy boss entering, he drops his bag and rests on the bed. "New life for me as a house cleaner, everywhere a mess I'll do good decent job not to mess up or get fired." Javier says to himself smiling putting his clothes away before going downstairs to prepare a meal for himself and for his boss.

The house was certainly nothing like what one would expect an elite to live like. The halls and rooms were littered with piles of old food, trash and dirty clothes. The kitchen was by far not so bad. Only if you didn’t could the endless pile of dishes or the leaning tower of pizza boxes. The worse of the worse we’re the bathrooms. It was like a seaspool of filth. However none of this ever bothered Reiji. He felt a bit of comfort in all this mess. His show finished and he got up as he yawns a little. He shuffles through the trash with ease as he makes his way towards the kitchen. He hears someone else there and faintly recalls his secretary mention someone would be there. “If you’re trespassing on private property you better be prepared to die in the end.” he said loudly as he walked into the kitchen. He was confused by the strange pink head of hair he fake face to face with. “What are you and why are you in my house?!”

Javier gets out of his new room already settling his belongings where they needed to be. When done he looks around the mess present in the long hallway knowing he needed plenty of garbage bags, keeping note of it in his mind. He walks down the stairs seeing dust as he touched the railing another note in mind, it needed to be wiped down as well as the walls and pictures hung up. He sighs already in the kitchen as he had his cleaning materials just cleaning up the kitchen as he prepared food for himself and boss. The pinkette makes spaghetti and meatballs, hoping his higher up boss liked it and the man whom first welcomed him inside.

As he cleaned up the kitchen in an hour he made it neat as possible. He liked the end result of his cleaning, smiling to himself and back into the kitchen he goes to. The aroma of the food was all over the kitchen as he loved what he did so far making tea. "Instead of a housekeeper I should just be a butler here." He says to himself getting as much done downstairs while the food was close to being done. All the cleaning up didn't tire him out as he slept good the previous night and remembered he needed to contact the home letting them know where he works at now he will be living. Sighing he was done downstairs in an hour, glad about it and just set up the table in the dining room for himself and boss. He made sure to have cooked plenty of food for all whom lived there. After he sets up he goes back to the kitchen hearing unknown voice looking back at him. "You must be my boss, and I'm Javier Shirou." The young male smiles walking up to him. "Your secretary welcomed me inside and we met upstairs. So sir you must be hungry, as I'd prepared food for all here." He points to the food set up on a bowl and the table in the dining room all set up. "Enjoy"

Reiji looked at the pink haired male before him before glancing over towards the table. He let out a heavy sigh as he went over to take a seat. “I hate to watch a meal go to waste but please keep this in mind. I only eat traditional Japanese meals. Also don’t over cook. You and I are the only two that will be eating here. My secretary usually eats while out working and the only other person living here doesn’t need to eat. So cool for two only unless I say otherwise.” he says as he sat there looking rather respectable. It was hard to picture him as the same guy who created this mess of a house. Reiji sat there eating silently as he looked around the now cleaned kitchen. “So if your so good at housework I can assume you’re an omega? I don’t mind I was just asking to be sure?”

Javier nods his head sitting across from the other male. He listens to what he says smiling knowing now he needed to just prepare less food and Japanese traditional food for his lazy bossy boss. "Okay I'll keep that in mind for dinner tonight." as he says it he wonders if he liked the tea he prepared. "Is tea still fine to prepare for you and maybe for your secretary when he comes back to eat though?" He asks as he ate just still liking his end result of cleaning downstairs.

Even though now he's known and expected to make those foods for his boss, he hopes he still liked the lunch he's made as it's one of his favorites, all thanks to his mother when he was small. As he eats he hears an unknown word to him nodding his head no. "An omega what do you mean sir?" He asks him while drinking his tea, confused himself looking away from the other male. In back of his mind what he was also focused on was finishing cleaning up the upper floor and hoping to enjoy the outdoors around the manor.

Reiji narrows his gaze a bit. “Tea is fine. I dislike coffee very much. The scent and taste alone could easily make me sick. So do your best to avoid that.” he says as he focused on finishing his meal. His gaze lowers slightly as he frowns. He was t sure why this guy had no clue what he was talking about. He stood up after only finishing half of the meal. He did however finish the tea completely. Reiji has a particular palette when it came to eating. “If you don’t know then you’ll need to do some serious research. Someone who can’t tell what line of breed they are isn’t good. It could be very dangerous. I’ll have Jin bring you a few books on the subject. For now I’ll be returning to my room. Do not trouble me with anything unless the house has caught on fire.” Reiji says seriously

Javier watches his boss eating and talk, as he rolls his eyes at him. 'What does my job have to do with that word exactly...' he asks himself nodding his head. "Okay no coffee ever Reiji-sama...and I'm not a fan of coffee either so that's a plus I guess there." He says smiling to himself not sure if the male across from him caught his smile or was just disgusted. 'Never mind I have to be serious about this job in order to stay and I can't be joking even if it's a lame joke.' He says once again to himself grabbing the unfinished plate and empty cup, taking it back inside the kitchen and just washing what's dirty in the sink and around it.

Inside the kitchen close to done he watched his boss whom looked quite sexy leave. His mind was back on what to do next after washing what was dirty downstairs, and cleaning up the hallways and rooms. It was a challenge for the young teenager and was excited about it like a kid would for a piece of candy. In his mind he wondered if the handsome man upstairs had any love interests not to be nosy himself, he found his attitude very annoying but his presence somehow makes him standout due to his strong demeanor maybe wanting to be on the top of the world. Maybe business wise he thinks shrugging it off he leaves the kitchen already done as he heads up the long staircase while wiping down the banisters few times and walls best he can.

Reiji glanced over at the other as he sighs softly. "It is highly important if you plan to work here. Speak with my secretary about it as soon as possible if you wish to continue to be employed here." he says sharply as he made his way back to his room. He stopped by his study first to get some work done. He was very diligent when it came to working just as he was when it came to his hobbies. He couldn't allow his work to pile up or fall behind. Unlike his house he was always on top of things when it related to work. He stayed in his study for about two hours before returning to his bedroom to finish watching a few more shows. He ended up finding some new ones and began watching them as well. He lost track of time and before he knew it the next morning had arrived.

The next morning Jin arrived early to check on things within the house as well as to pick Reiji up for a meeting. He walked into the house as he had a spare key on him and noticed the huge difference. The massive waste dump this place once was now looked like an actual home. He smirked rather proud of this new employee he had found for hire.

Javier respected his boss's orders making sure to do the best work he can ever do. In an hour he wiped the banisters and walls smiling at his finished work. Noticing the staircase needed more cleaning he swept and mopped as he did the hallways. After the hour was done he worked on settling the rooms the way they were supposed to be throwing away he knew was garbage and keeping what wasn't garbage, setting them in the right places and order. He took a short break entering the bathroom for a quick shower and cleaning it up too, sensing he was getting hungry he waited till all was done before getting himself food to eat, small snacks he prepared which was cookies that he knew he'd enjoy and hoped his boss would to leaving in a bowl and outside so the cookies wouldn't harden the next day. After finishing with his snacks he began working some more now outside tending a small garden seeing how beautiful the flowers were growing and deciding it would be one of his favorite places to go to. Outside the manor was huge has he realized with a gulp he needed to mow the huge lawn and wouldn't stop until all his work was done even in his first day. As night kept progressing the pinkette found himself tired and fell asleep by the garden in a small tree when done mowing the lawn.

Jin walked around taking in the immaculate way the other cleaned up the young master's home. It actually felt a lot lighter within. He entered the kitchen a little surprised to see no one there. He wonders just where the young man he hired was. Walking outside he noticed that Javier had also cleaned up the garden. It was a t this moment he noticed him up within the tree. "That's a rather dangerous place to fall asleep. If you were to fall ill I don't think I could continue to employ you."

he says only as a light joke. Seeing his skills there was no way he'd fire him so suddenly over him catching a cold. Jin lightly taps Javier's foot to wake him up. Once getting his attention he waited for him to climb down from the tree.

"I want to commend you on a job well done. I can't recall the last time I saw the floor within this place. Well please be sure to pick your sleeping arrangements appropriately. I should be on my way. If there's anything you need help with remember I am also here for you." Jin says as he makes his way back inside to find Reiji. He was sure the male was only now getting to bed after a night of binge watching all his favorite shows. It was this very behavior that had warranted the use of a live-in housekeeper.

Javier wakes up as he hears a voice. He yawns realizing he was on top of the tree coming down from it and listening to what he says. The young one smiled glad the older male didn't complain about his work habits, and knew it was worth cleaning up before he was done for the day. Watching him leave he follows behind knowing it was the next day and just prepared breakfast for all three and remembering his boss loves traditional food. With an idea in mind he smiles not knowing he was blushing thinking back how handsome the older man was. "There's no way he's into same sex like me.." he sighs preparing a Japanese breakfast for his new boss.

After an hour he smiles enjoying the aroma throughout the kitchen as he made steamed rice, miso soup and few side dishes in case the other two didn't like what he made. The smile not leaving his face he sets up the dining room and sits down himself eating. As he ate alone he wonders if the other two would join him for breakfast. "Wow all this food and I'm eating all all alone...just like in the home..."'sighing he was happy and glad to be out of there.

After a moment Jin enters the dining area just before Javier could fully begin eating. "Oh my,

this almost looks exactly like the meals made at the main house. May I?" he asked before taking a seat at one of the chairs with food set before it. He quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Reiji. The male who was currently refusing to get out of bed. Jin sat there as he gave it a brief second. Reiji soon appeared fully dressed in a suit and tie with his hair still looking as though he just got out of bed. "That's more like it. Come eat before it gets cold." Jin says with a sigh. Reiji walked over as he took a seat. "I had no clue you'd actually listen to me when I made such a comment yesterday." he says as he started eating. To his surprise it was made very well.

Almost as good as the way his mother makes it. He smiled faintly as he finished every bit of it before standing up. Jin finished eating as well before he walked over towards Reiji. He helped fix his hair and tie.

"We should be back before supper so there's no need to prepare lunch for us. Do your best to keep this place in tip top shape." Jin says as he makes his way towards the front door. Reiji glanced back at him as he sighs heavily. "I am awaiting a package today. If it arrives please sign for it. Use this stamp and place the box outside my bedroom door." he said before patting the top of Javier's head. "Thank you for the breakfast." it was clear he wasn't use to giving compliments at hos awkward it was. Reiji walked off after Jin as he had to get to work.

The pinkette sighs seeing he was going to be alone all day. As he didn't have school in few days but soon to finish breakfast both men came down. He smiles glad they liked the food he prepared. "I'm glad you like them ...also wait." He stops one of them from leaving asking. "I have school in a few days, is it okay if I still attend and do things on my own outside?" He looks away at both men bit flushed wondering if they would let him go or not.

After hearing their answers he sighs cleaning up the mess in the kitchen and going upstairs to nose around his boss's room. He entered the room looking how big it was liking what he saw few books left unattended as he set them away on top of the older man's bed. "This man loves making a mess hmm.." saying to himself giggling resting on the bed seeing how comfortable it was just like the big bed in his own room. "What happened to his parents ....they're rich and wonder if they mingle with others ....I want to be part of that too someday."'with a cute smile on his face he closes his eyes falling asleep forgetting about the package that was coming after 12pm.

Jin glanced over towards Javier as he thinks about his question. “You may attend classes and such but you are not to breathe a word of this place. Your employment here must not be shared with your friends or such. If you understand that then we must be on our way. Take care.” he says as he leaves with Reiji. The manor became quiet as there was no one left inside it.

Reiji’s room was a lot larger than the other rooms within his home. He had his own personal bathroom within his room. To much surprise it wasn’t as messy or filthy as the rest of his house was or his room. His room was littered with food wrappers, canned drinks, snack bags, anime and manga. It was like the room of a teenager otaku. It would be hard for anyone to believe an elite businessman like Reiji lived like this.

Javier wakes up as his phone rings staring at the screen, he gasped realizing the time and whom called him. "I can't let that man know where I'm at ...." he was so scared he threw his phone on the floor and begins cleaning up the mess he's left in his boss's room. "I can't believe I'll be so fired just for nosing in his room....I need to tell him the truth I don't want them not to trust me anymore..." sad eyes he cleans up much as he could still with the thought of his abusive ex calling him. He lets all his hidden feelings and abuse out crying threatening tears believing and knowing for sure he will be let go by them. "I can't lose this job I can't go back over there....that abusing man in the home...." he hiccups laying on the floor, eyes closed frustrated with himself as he promised himself not to ever show his sad side gladly no one wasn't there. He hoped to never let his guard down either when his bosses return. Back of his mind he forgets his class and just decides to call it quits in college, wondering if he should let them know tonight when they return.

As the male assumed he was home alone the sounds of little feet running about could be heard. They went up and down the halls before stopping in front of Reiji's room. The door creaks as the feet were heard again and stops beside him. "Are you hurt mister?" a small girlish voice asked. It was a little girl in a kimono standing there looking at him. "This is big brother's room so you can't be in here when he isn't around." she says as she sits beside him.

She could pass for a little china doll if she stood completely still. She sat there silently as she waited for him to respond to her. Harmless enough she got up and began running about the room.

Meanwhile, Reiji was stuck in yet another meeting. Despite his childlike side when he's at home. When working he comes off as a well capable man with so much promise. He would easily be able to flip his switches from home to work and never let a crack appear. It was the best part of himself that even his secretary could commend him on. This was also why his father wished he could always be like that. Though Reiji had no intentions of ever letting go of his childlike exuberance.

Javier cleans up as much as he could not knowing he wasn't alone. He sighs scratching back of his head as he hears an unfamiliar voice talking to him. Thinking he was losing his mind he turns around seeing a small child by the doorway. "Who are you....I didn't think there was anyone here..." he says as she answers his question. "So your brother is my boss.." confirmed already as she lets herself inside the room and his eyes followed her surroundings. ".....I----I was just cleaning up they hired me as housekeeper just two days ago..." telling the small child seeing how adorable she looked and walks up to her. In front of her he takes her hand and kisses it as a gentlemen. "I'm Javier nice to meet you miss.."

She watched him happily as she smiled. "My name is Hamiko. So you did all of this. I remember the day big brother started letting this place gt messy. I don't like it but he was really sad and upset. He wouldn't even play with me. Now that its all clean we can play again." she said with a light giggle. Her eyes looked around the room before she glanced up at Javier. "So does this mean I can call you big brother too? I bet you know lots of fun things to do."she says as she was really amazed at how clean he had made the entire place.

It would be another two or three hours before Reiji returned home from work. The male was exhausted from a tiring day filled with meetings and paperwork. He felt Jin was just piling on a ton of work to get back at him for the messy house.

He smiles back at her patting her head. "Yes you can call me big brother. I don't have any siblings of my own. I'd love a cute sister like you." He winks at her grabbing her hands. "Sure we can play, what would you like to do sweetheart?" His heart melted seeing the pretty small girl with her adorable clothes. All cute kids younger than him melted and adored his heart. "Hey I know what we can do let's go to the garden and pick up flowers for your brother. Does he like flowers though?" He asked her unsure, before putting on warm clothes as the weather changed up since he was outside few hours earlier.

"He loves anything I give him. So I bet this will make him very happy. After all we haven't seen each other in a while." she says as she got up to follow Javier outside. However before the two could make their way outside to the garden, the front door could be heard slamming open. Hamiko grins as she ran down the halls towards the front doors.

It was Reiji completely frustrated as he had escaped work early. Though Jin wasn't far behind him complaining about his work euthenics. "I just want to relax in my room. What's so wrong w..." he stopped as he saw Hamiko running towards him. "Well look who's back. Did you miss me?" he asked. "Yes I did. Your house was a huge mess I couldn't run about anywhere. So you have to play with me all day now." she says happily. Reiji walked towards the kitchen with her in his arms. Jin sighs as he closed the door looking for Javier. He looked at him with a perplexed gaze. "So do you see Hamiko as the young master does?" he asked him with caution behind his words.

The pinkette smiles looking back at his boss who'd return home. Seeing them bond melted his heart some more. "I just met her and I'll look after you if you're both still busy." He offers walking beside the smaller girl. He was in smiles as he watches her playing with her brother. "She's very adorable, wish I had myself a sweet sister like her." He says to himself not sure if any of the two heard him. His eyes widened as he noticed Jin's angry expression and pulls back the smaller child, unsure if it felt safe for her to be around her brother whom looked like he wanted to kill someone.

"Hami-chan would you like to play prince and princess with me?" He asks her as his eyes looked up at the handsome man in too far from him. "I think your brother would like to be alone sweetheart." He says looking back down at the girl whom kept her eyes on her brother. "Is that okay Reiji-boss would you want me to look after her or would you want to play with your sister throughout the day?"

Reiji glanced over at Javier as he tilted his head. "Why in the world would you think I wouldn't wish to spend time with Hamiko? You aren't very good at reading the room are you." he said as Hamiko smiled clinging to Reiji more.

He grabbed some water from the fridge before he makes his way up towards his bedroom. Hamiko who was rambling about many fun things she wanted to do as they walked. Jin walked over towards Javier. "Its best not to worry about watching Hamiko. She's not someone who truly needs to be looked after despite how young she appears. Its why I asked you if you were able to see Hamiko as Reiji can. Though it appears you didn't hear me at all." he said as he walked taking a seat in the now cleaned living room.