Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

Reiji glanced over at the other as he sighs softly. "It is highly important if you plan to work here. Speak with my secretary about it as soon as possible if you wish to continue to be employed here." he says sharply as he made his way back to his room. He stopped by his study first to get some work done. He was very diligent when it came to working just as he was when it came to his hobbies. He couldn't allow his work to pile up or fall behind. Unlike his house he was always on top of things when it related to work. He stayed in his study for about two hours before returning to his bedroom to finish watching a few more shows. He ended up finding some new ones and began watching them as well. He lost track of time and before he knew it the next morning had arrived.

The next morning Jin arrived early to check on things within the house as well as to pick Reiji up for a meeting. He walked into the house as he had a spare key on him and noticed the huge difference. The massive waste dump this place once was now looked like an actual home. He smirked rather proud of this new employee he had found for hire.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert RebbaNanmi's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory
    Kurapika Suzaku Tyki White Day - Kai Nanami

Javier respected his boss's orders making sure to do the best work he can ever do. In an hour he wiped the banisters and walls smiling at his finished work. Noticing the staircase needed more cleaning he swept and mopped as he did the hallways. After the hour was done he worked on settling the rooms the way they were supposed to be throwing away he knew was garbage and keeping what wasn't garbage, setting them in the right places and order. He took a short break entering the bathroom for a quick shower and cleaning it up too, sensing he was getting hungry he waited till all was done before getting himself food to eat, small snacks he prepared which was cookies that he knew he'd enjoy and hoped his boss would to leaving in a bowl and outside so the cookies wouldn't harden the next day. After finishing with his snacks he began working some more now outside tending a small garden seeing how beautiful the flowers were growing and deciding it would be one of his favorite places to go to. Outside the manor was huge has he realized with a gulp he needed to mow the huge lawn and wouldn't stop until all his work was done even in his first day. As night kept progressing the pinkette found himself tired and fell asleep by the garden in a small tree when done mowing the lawn.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Jin walked around taking in the immaculate way the other cleaned up the young master's home. It actually felt a lot lighter within. He entered the kitchen a little surprised to see no one there. He wonders just where the young man he hired was. Walking outside he noticed that Javier had also cleaned up the garden. It was a t this moment he noticed him up within the tree. "That's a rather dangerous place to fall asleep. If you were to fall ill I don't think I could continue to employ you."
    he says only as a light joke. Seeing his skills there was no way he'd fire him so suddenly over him catching a cold. Jin lightly taps Javier's foot to wake him up. Once getting his attention he waited for him to climb down from the tree.
    "I want to commend you on a job well done. I can't recall the last time I saw the floor within this place. Well please be sure to pick your sleeping arrangements appropriately. I should be on my way. If there's anything you need help with remember I am also here for you." Jin says as he makes his way back inside to find Reiji. He was sure the male was only now getting to bed after a night of binge watching all his favorite shows. It was this very behavior that had warranted the use of a live-in housekeeper.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier wakes up as he hears a voice. He yawns realizing he was on top of the tree coming down from it and listening to what he says. The young one smiled glad the older male didn't complain about his work habits, and knew it was worth cleaning up before he was done for the day. Watching him leave he follows behind knowing it was the next day and just prepared breakfast for all three and remembering his boss loves traditional food. With an idea in mind he smiles not knowing he was blushing thinking back how handsome the older man was. "There's no way he's into same sex like me.." he sighs preparing a Japanese breakfast for his new boss.

After an hour he smiles enjoying the aroma throughout the kitchen as he made steamed rice, miso soup and few side dishes in case the other two didn't like what he made. The smile not leaving his face he sets up the dining room and sits down himself eating. As he ate alone he wonders if the other two would join him for breakfast. "Wow all this food and I'm eating all all alone...just like in the home..."'sighing he was happy and glad to be out of there.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

After a moment Jin enters the dining area just before Javier could fully begin eating. "Oh my,
    this almost looks exactly like the meals made at the main house. May I?" he asked before taking a seat at one of the chairs with food set before it. He quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Reiji. The male who was currently refusing to get out of bed. Jin sat there as he gave it a brief second. Reiji soon appeared fully dressed in a suit and tie with his hair still looking as though he just got out of bed. "That's more like it. Come eat before it gets cold." Jin says with a sigh. Reiji walked over as he took a seat. "I had no clue you'd actually listen to me when I made such a comment yesterday." he says as he started eating. To his surprise it was made very well.
    Almost as good as the way his mother makes it. He smiled faintly as he finished every bit of it before standing up. Jin finished eating as well before he walked over towards Reiji. He helped fix his hair and tie.

"We should be back before supper so there's no need to prepare lunch for us. Do your best to keep this place in tip top shape." Jin says as he makes his way towards the front door. Reiji glanced back at him as he sighs heavily. "I am awaiting a package today. If it arrives please sign for it. Use this stamp and place the box outside my bedroom door." he said before patting the top of Javier's head. "Thank you for the breakfast." it was clear he wasn't use to giving compliments at hos awkward it was. Reiji walked off after Jin as he had to get to work.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

The pinkette sighs seeing he was going to be alone all day. As he didn't have school in few days but soon to finish breakfast both men came down. He smiles glad they liked the food he prepared. "I'm glad you like them ...also wait." He stops one of them from leaving asking. "I have school in a few days, is it okay if I still attend and do things on my own outside?" He looks away at both men bit flushed wondering if they would let him go or not.

After hearing their answers he sighs cleaning up the mess in the kitchen and going upstairs to nose around his boss's room. He entered the room looking how big it was liking what he saw few books left unattended as he set them away on top of the older man's bed. "This man loves making a mess hmm.." saying to himself giggling resting on the bed seeing how comfortable it was just like the big bed in his own room. "What happened to his parents ....they're rich and wonder if they mingle with others ....I want to be part of that too someday."'with a cute smile on his face he closes his eyes falling asleep forgetting about the package that was coming after 12pm.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Jin glanced over towards Javier as he thinks about his question. “You may attend classes and such but you are not to breathe a word of this place. Your employment here must not be shared with your friends or such. If you understand that then we must be on our way. Take care.” he says as he leaves with Reiji. The manor became quiet as there was no one left inside it.

Reiji’s room was a lot larger than the other rooms within his home. He had his own personal bathroom within his room. To much surprise it wasn’t as messy or filthy as the rest of his house was or his room. His room was littered with food wrappers, canned drinks, snack bags, anime and manga. It was like the room of a teenager otaku. It would be hard for anyone to believe an elite businessman like Reiji lived like this.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier wakes up as his phone rings staring at the screen, he gasped realizing the time and whom called him. "I can't let that man know where I'm at ...." he was so scared he threw his phone on the floor and begins cleaning up the mess he's left in his boss's room. "I can't believe I'll be so fired just for nosing in his room....I need to tell him the truth I don't want them not to trust me anymore..." sad eyes he cleans up much as he could still with the thought of his abusive ex calling him. He lets all his hidden feelings and abuse out crying threatening tears believing and knowing for sure he will be let go by them. "I can't lose this job I can't go back over there....that abusing man in the home...." he hiccups laying on the floor, eyes closed frustrated with himself as he promised himself not to ever show his sad side gladly no one wasn't there. He hoped to never let his guard down either when his bosses return. Back of his mind he forgets his class and just decides to call it quits in college, wondering if he should let them know tonight when they return.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

As the male assumed he was home alone the sounds of little feet running about could be heard. They went up and down the halls before stopping in front of Reiji's room. The door creaks as the feet were heard again and stops beside him. "Are you hurt mister?" a small girlish voice asked. It was a little girl in a kimono standing there looking at him. "This is big brother's room so you can't be in here when he isn't around." she says as she sits beside him.
    She could pass for a little china doll if she stood completely still. She sat there silently as she waited for him to respond to her. Harmless enough she got up and began running about the room.

Meanwhile, Reiji was stuck in yet another meeting. Despite his childlike side when he's at home. When working he comes off as a well capable man with so much promise. He would easily be able to flip his switches from home to work and never let a crack appear. It was the best part of himself that even his secretary could commend him on. This was also why his father wished he could always be like that. Though Reiji had no intentions of ever letting go of his childlike exuberance.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier cleans up as much as he could not knowing he wasn't alone. He sighs scratching back of his head as he hears an unfamiliar voice talking to him. Thinking he was losing his mind he turns around seeing a small child by the doorway. "Who are you....I didn't think there was anyone here..." he says as she answers his question. "So your brother is my boss.." confirmed already as she lets herself inside the room and his eyes followed her surroundings. ".....I----I was just cleaning up they hired me as housekeeper just two days ago..." telling the small child seeing how adorable she looked and walks up to her. In front of her he takes her hand and kisses it as a gentlemen. "I'm Javier nice to meet you miss.."

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles