Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

Reiji was on the verge of falling asleep when his phone rang. He answered it a bit surprised to hear Javier crying on the other end. "What's wrong? Why are you calling so late and crying on top of that? Javier if you don't calm down I'll have no clue what you're trying to say." he says really calmly. He was really confused by this call but remained on the phone.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert RebbaNanmi's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory
    Kurapika Suzaku Tyki White Day - Kai Nanami

Javier on the phone hears his crush’s voice. “Can I come over please ...” he pleads already walking towards the man’s house. “I’m already close to your house ....” sniffling wiping his nose as few snots come out, and to make it worse for the male the rain turned into thunder running to Reiji’s house. Out of curiosity, Arata followed behind Javier to see where he was going to.

“Does he know anyone here of the rich side?” He asks himself making sure he kept himself well hidden. The young male was already where he needed to go as he rang the bell few times. “Who lives in this big house?” Arata’s eyes widen waiting to see whom Javier would be seeing this late at night.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji was very concerned as to why Javier would be at his place this late and in this weather. He stood up from his desk moving to head down the stairs. He sighs softly hearing the bell ring. “Do you know how dangerous it is our there?” he says as he opened the door. Come inside and dry off. I’ll call Jin to take you home once the rain lets up. Your lover must be worried sick about you.” he says knowing Javier was in a relationship with the male who just opened up a second shop. He wonders why the pinkette didn’t call him instead

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier sits on the couch removing his wet jacket throwing it on the floor. He calms down sighing, looking away from the handsome male in his presence. “If you’re wondering why I didn’t call Arata we’ll be broke up with me .....I’ll accept the breakup and I’m also confused because when we last saw each other I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” He looks up at him explaining his feelings for the man. Outside Arata sighs seeing whom opened the door for Javier. “So, its that man Javier is in love with. I guess I can’t compete with him I’m an old fart already and Javier needs someone his age or close to his age...” the man says to himself walking home as the rain dyed down. “Javier, you’re always in my heart these last 2 years we’re good with you too.”

Back inside Javier gets off the couch going into the kitchen, preparing himself a cup of tea. In the back of his mind he wondered where he’d live now since he currently resides with his boss/ex lover for the past year.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji grabbed a towel for the other and placed it upon his wet hair. “You can stay here for the night but tomorrow you need to return home. Have a proper talk with your lover. Don’t let the words let’s break up be so set in stone. People make rash decisions all the time without thinking. I’ll even go with you for moral support. You looked so happy by his side and I don’t want to see you loose that Javier.” he says as his phone began to ring. Answering it Reiji smiled a little. “Yeah I’m home. I wouldn’t dare work this late in this weather. Yes yes I’ll see you tomorrow for lunch.” he says before hanging up. His expression was rather happy after that call.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier decides on preparing tea for the one that let him inside his home even late at night. He sighs drinking his tea and so bad thinking he’d want to kiss the man in the next room after he helped me dry off, and just went along with his gutsy feeling even if it meant being pushed by the man. “I’ll risk it all here tonight....I’ve come this far least let me act out on my feelings for him.”

He peeks into the hallway seeing the other on the phone and quickly as he could removed his clothes, as he was naked from head to toe with just his boxers on. When Reiji was done on the phone he comes back to the living room and rushes to his side kissing the man from behind and taken a firm grip on his backside, and loved the feel of it like a piece of bread. He shivers rubbing himself and onto the unsuspected man whimpering under his hitched breath. “....please Reiji make love to me.” He tried his best in seducing him as he’s usually the one being seduced by his former lovers.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji was caught off guard by the sudden attack from Javier. He was shocked but somehow not too surprised. He gently pulled away as he looked at him. “I can’t do that Javier. You’ve just had your heart broken tonight and I’m sure you are just trying to fill that void. I won’t do such an empty thing to someone I care about. That’s wrong in so many ways. Take a bath and warm yourself up. Get a good night rest and tomorrow we can talk calmly. Besides I’m not an available man anymore. So don’t make things hard for the both of us.” he says gently kissing his forehead as he took his shirt to cover Javier’s naked body

Reiji was overall too nice to the other even in moments like this. It was clear to see he wouldn’t do anything that would hurt Javier in the end. His consideration and kindness was far too overwhelming for anyone to simply ignore. “Go rest while I put your wet clothes to wash and dry. It’s late so don’t stay up too long alright.”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Javier wasn’t surprised he’d be push away but a shocker for the small male his crush was taken. He wondered if a women was involved with him and already despised the women, or not certain if a man was involved with the man not far from him. He sadly nodded his head already feeling himself broken and walks past him to the backyard, remembering the nice garden he slept in when he worked for the man just two years ago and stays there for the night.

He hated bad things happening to him, especially heartbreak from Reiji and broken up from Arata. He lays on the floor not caring if he was naked and rubs his teary eyes. “I’m not wanted by anyone ... I have to get out of here ...” saying to himself as he feel asleep crying. The next day Arata comes over to Reiji’s mansion believing that Javier and the man hooked up sexually, he rings the bell waiting for someone to answer him. “I’m just here to wish them luck in their new relationship”

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji awoke the next morning and prepared for work. As he walked down to his kitchen he hears the bell ring. Walking over he opens the door. “Good morning sir. Oh it’s you?! If you’re looking for Javier he should still be asleep upstairs. I was just going to wake him so we could go to your place. I believe you two should sit down properly and talk things over. No one should ever break up without a reason. Plus if the reason can be fixed then there’s no need to say goodbye. I told Javier I’ll help him fix your relationship since he was so happy by your side. I was able to even move on and consider marriage because he was happy with you. So I know I’m sure things can get better if you two have a talk.” he says as he fixed his tie.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Arata blinks his eyes not saying anything as Reiji talks to him. In few minutes he soaked in what the other has told me about moving on, and talking it out with Javier. He nods his head as he was in love with Javier and regretted breaking up with him. “That boy is so younger than me ...I only broke up with him because he seemed happier with you and that Jin guy.” He sighs seeing Javier coming downstairs. The pinkette eased on what was taking place in front of him, his two former crushes/loves were talking and decided since last night he’d stay single and find a way to move on from Arata. He’s not quite sure if he believes what Reiji is saying he moved on and getting married.

“Is this marriage arranged?” The boy asks crossing his arms, letting out small yawn. Arata was happy to see him as he walks beside grabbing his hand. “We need to talk about us. Would you still want an us?” Dark eyes pierced onto the male’s pink eyes whom already knew the answer.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles