Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: A Rich Man’s Love Story w/rebeccayaoifan +18 (private)

Reiji stopped walking as he looked at him. “Hold your horses Javier. You have a lover and I’m sure he’s waiting for you at home. Don’t go saying or doing things that could be considered promiscuous. Anyway I live alone after all so what time I go to bed is completely up to me. Get going before it gets any later. You shouldn’t make your lover worry about you. Also it’s best you know very little about me. Wouldn’t want to cause any misunderstandings.” he says gently patting his head before he continued up the stairs.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert RebbaNanmi's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory
    Kurapika Suzaku Tyki White Day - Kai Nanami

Javier follows him up the stairs grabbing his hands. “Wait hold on before I take off I just want you to know I’ve always felt an attraction just a year ago” he says letting go of his hands, and quite awkward now deciding on leaving. He sighs again walking down the stairs and keeping quiet after what he said to him. Leaving the manor he knew the other man was right his lover now has treated him good and didn’t want to do anything stupid to lose his trust and love from Arata.

In an hour taking the bus back to the poor society he calls up his lover whom answered glad to hear from the young pink haired male. “Hi I should be around your way soon” Arata smiles glad to hear his voice and surprises him outside the house. “Hey baby I’ve been waiting for you”

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji stays silent as he glanced over towards him. “You made your choice a year ago. You chose to leave this place and thus you lost your chance. The past can’t be rewritten.” he said as he lowers his head a bit. Those words could easily confirm that back then Reiji clearly had the same feelings towards Javier. However things are as they are due to choices made back then. Reiji was far too mature to think childishly about such a topic. Thus he was alright with things as they are now.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

Arata and Javier goes back inside the house as the smell of already done food gets to the younger male’s nose. “Smells good and can’t wait to eat too” when he says that Arata chuckles kissing his lips. “I just can’t wait to eat you tonight” winking at him as the pink haired male blushes and just walks past him sitting down on the dinner table. The older man sighs sitting across from him, wondering what was wrong with his adorable lover. “Are you alright you’re not usually like this distant...” voice trails off as he sips his wine. The other didn’t say much not sure what to say to him, and so grateful for his love and everything he’s done for him. “Yes I’m fine just a lot on my mind ...especially what will happen with the shop in a few days” he answers his question seeing the other raise a brow. “It will be fine since the guy name Jin told him whom will run the shop with my cousin who should be over here tomorrow.” He says assuring the younger not to overthink the new busy shop for all the rich to try their delicious food. “I want to also work there if it’s okay with you”
    Arata sighs nodding his head no. “I’ll need you more at my family’s shop not the new one since my cousin will hire people whom are worthy to working there” he says making it clear for the younger male to understand. “...okay if you’re certain”

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Reiji went to bed early that night. The next day he went to work as usual and discussed the shop that would soon open in his part of town with Jin. The two was glad Javier was doing so well for himself and expanding his horizons. He found that the other clearly was doing far better now that he wasn't his housekeeper. Reiji found it funny how the world works in such ways. After work he went home and enters finding it oddly cold. 'Seems.. I am not alone today...interesting..' he thinks to himself with a small hum as he enters his kitchen to prepare something to eat. He wasn't much of a cook but he could make simple dishes.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

The previous night wasn’t much fun for Arata as he remembered his small lover being distant. He wondered what was on his mind and why he didn’t he accept him showering him with love as he always did, his mind drifted to last night’s dinner wishing it had gone differently.

Last night was supposed to be a great night and start for Arata and Javier, especially to do with the family business expanding more around the small town. Arata wore a sexy suit for his lover to take off when they make out after dinner, and to drown the cute male in sweets that he prepared earlier. Wine was set up for they could share and drink in celebration as he couldn’t wait for him to come back home when setting up the table. Already dressed up he receives a text from Javier saying he’d be little late, not thinking much of it he brushes it off and replies back an okay and I love you. Which was odd for the boy whom would call him soon as he said those words, but no phone call except when he came back home within the hour of dinner supposedly to start. During dinner Arata was all smiles but Javier was in a daze and just wanted to finish eating and sleep in his room. Not much was said between the males except what will be happening the next day and dinner seemed felt like a drag for himself. “I’ve prepared some cookies babe do you want some?” He smiles putting few of the cookies he gathered in a plate for Javier. The pinkette just stared down and grabs one to eat excusing himself to his room. Not a word was heard from him except whimpering coming from the boy throughout the night. He didn’t bother checking on him as he had an idea what could be wrong with his sweet adorable little lover.

The next day Arata sits down at the new shop awaiting his cousin, Hiroya and someone by the name of Jin he barely knew, but Javier knew bit well. “This shop will do good for the family’s name to expand more” Arata says to himself as his business like cousin name Hiroya makes his presence known and apologizes for coming late. “Hey cousin, how are you and your little lover?” The dark haired man says smiling as he drank his coffee and sets his briefcase down on the table. “We can talk later about that ... as of now we’re waiting on someone else..” he sighs already distraught and distracted from last night’s event.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Jin soon arrived at the shop just seconds after the other. "Please excuse my delay. I am usually more prompt than this." he says giving an apologetic bow of his head before he fixed his tie a bit. He glanced at Arata and then Hiroya. "Its a pleasure to meet you both. So shall we get down to business?" he asked taking a seat across from the two. Being the business type of person, Jin never liked to dilly dally when there were more important things he could be doing.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

With everyone at the shop already gathered, Arata sighs looking at the newcomer Jin. “Do you have slightest idea how to run a shop, especially one from a family that’s not higher class, sir?” He crosses his arm when asking the other. Hiroya smiles licking his lips. “Excuse my dear cousin a shop like this in part of our small community is amongst the popular ones for our lower class.” He says wondering how the rich like businessman will respond to what he’s said. Arata growls pulling his cousin’s arm down. “Shut up don’t make it any worse ...” he coughs looking back at the man, seeing seriousness all over his face. “Besides running the shop will there be higher classes involved working at the shop, or will it have to be our kind of lower class civilians?”

Javier was in the back room hearing what was going on. He wondered whom will make the terms for all classes to work at the shop as where he formally worked at was busy and booming with a lot of new customers daily. He’d wan the same thing for the current shop he was in, cleaning and setting up for a trial test for the rich society during the day.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

"Sir please don't belittle yourself in such a way. Everyone in this world for the most part starts from the ground before climbing up. I assure you I am well versed in knowing how to run a business whether it was from the lesser class or not. Besides, I only have such a status now due to my skills. Myself and Javier are cut of the same cloth so don't be mistaken." he says ever so politely. He honestly disliked those who judged people and places by status alone. Its why he enjoyed working for Reiji. He had the same way of thinking as himself.

Jin's gaze shifts between the two as he let out a small sigh from within his lips. "I am honestly confused. Do you want to expand your business or not? If you products and service is at its best the class doesn't matter. I say employ the same kind of workers you have at your original shop. The people of this area will not judge your shop based on class but how well its service is. I grew up in poverty and yet I have never allowed my class to define me. If you allow your status to define you then I think its best you reconsider opening up a second shop. My family owns a small flower shop that started out as just a wooden stand. We never allowed the poor values of our living to define the flowers we sold. Now its a well known shop that even delivers flowers internationally. So I ask you again, are you sure you truly wish to expand your shop." Jin says a bit annoyed with all this talk of poor verses rich.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    RebbaNanmi Inventory

“Yes I’d like my family’s shop to expand and I’ll be happy to use my coworkers from the current shop to work here” Arata says smiling knowing fully that Javier wanted to work at the new shop once it’s opened for the public. Hiroya grins listening to what the male opposite of him says, liking his idea and glad his cousin was on board as he said to him before. “We should have a trial test for the whole day and see how business booms here and at the other shop.” As he says it he takes out a paper hoping the other would sign on what was just discussed.

“As we sign this paper in agreement do you know of anyone looking for employment not minding where he or she works at?” Hiroya asks Jin looking ahead as few people wondered what was going on inside the shop. “Also I guess we have some customers wanting to try few of Javier’s tasty food.” When pointing out the obvious Arata stands up letting Javier know what was going on. The pinkette starts off preparations for the customer’s enjoyment as they entered now the opened shop.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles