Hougen Kareshi To RoomShare! ~Ibaraki Danshi to Kikoku Shijo hen~

Yue Woon

RJJNMop.jpg

Title : ほーげんカレシとルームシェア!~茨城男子と帰国子女編~

Original : ちやん

Company : Marble Records

Release Date: 2017/06/28

CAST: Murase Ayumu x Eguchi Takuya

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I open the link, it says 'the file you are trying to download is no longer available.' Is there any chance of a reupload? Because that would make my day

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Goddamnit, I'm three years too late. I just wanted to hear Murase ayumu and Eguchi Takuya in a blcd T_T. Love them both. Now I'm just sitting in quarantine depressed. Oh well

Goddamnit, I'm three years too late. I just wanted to hear Murase ayumu and Eguchi Takuya in a blcd T_T. Love them both. Now I'm just sitting in quarantine depressed. Oh well

Th worse part is, there are so many of us that are actually wanting to listen to this. How many times this BLCD got requested for reuploading even in other forums and still no one delivers. Maybe we should just do a crowdfunding and buy the CD ourselves :leaf5:

• 2 weeks later...

Honesly, yeah lol

EDIT: I figured that I could look into buying the cd myself so that I could do us fujos a small service. Turns out just ONE of the cds cost roughly $68 usd. I live in AU so the exchange rate is already garbage (69cents au at the highest for 1usd) So just estimating, it'd be about like 100$+ AU and I ain't about to drop that much cash on a digital cd of two men purely moaning in an air conditioned studio with fuckin' lotion asmr sounds in the background ya' feel? Like seriously, I get it's a profesion but you gotta wonder why a cd costs that much. Especially when you could get 2 movie cds worth that same price and that's only using the price of the cd in us currency x__x) Anyway, if you wanna check it out. here is one of the few listed links that still work for selling the cd.:

(I don't even know if this includes both cds either. Even if it did, each cd is about 33-35$ usd each...

Edited by Thatfujobitch

I can not open link . Please sent to

or change link please.

• 2 weeks later...

REUPLOAD

Edited by ivyyaoi
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 6

• 1 month later...