► Looking for RP partners ◄

aominecchi

Hello! I am looking for people to roleplay with - max 3 people - 'cause I also RP elsewhere and it may become overwhelming (゚ω゚;) I have an almost 8 year experience and my style is paragraph roleplay - how many paragraphs depends on my RP partner but I can casually type a whole volume if you want me to, although, if you feel that is not your level worry not! I can adjust to your skill or even teach you how to RP! (as long as you are willing (*^^*) But, I must point out that I prefer skilled and literate RPers. If not skilled... At least be literate pls my eyes hurt sometimes at what I read.

As for my preferences... Well, I can top, I can bottom, I can do both! Really, everything is fine with me. I don't even have any limits, but YO rules always apply ^_^ You can kill me characters or love them to death (wait - isn't that the same thing aominecchi!?), just surprise me!

For anyone interested, I can provide an example of my roleplay. Ehh ummm, I think that's all, if you have read so far WOW CONGRATS hope to RP with you. 'kay bye now (≧∇≦)/

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aominecchi

• azuneko

• Gladis

• ~Silver_Pedal~

Hi there! ^^

I would quite possibly be interested in starting something up together. -w- Though with that said, I do tend to lean towards more plot heavy role plays. Just... as a quick warning, in case that's not what you were looking for. ^^'

I've messaged everyone that is interested ^^ If others want to RP with me,

I can still accept but know that my replies won't be fast because I've got too many RPs at once >.

• 1 month later...