I need recommendations ♥

Sayuri87

Hi there :Frustrated:

I wanted to know that animes of 2016/2017 you have loved more. I stopped watching anime for a while and I want to catch up!

I'd love to read your recommendations! I recently saw Hitorijime My Hero, gorgeous :In love:

I like tender and wild stuff hahaha, if it's any help :Playful:

Thanks for reading !!

Sayuri

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virdian*

• chiiiyo

• TibberB

• Sayuri87

Forgive me if I'm off a bit year-wise.

I am passionately, goofily in love with Food Wars. I cannot wait for season 3.

I adore Yuri on Ice, I think most folks do! (I don't even like ice skating, but there you are!) and I do find myself really like the sports ones like Haikyuu!, Free! and Kuroko's Basketball, which I watch with my sons.

And since I adore anything yakuza, mafia, etc., I really love: Gangsta, Black Lagoon, Joker Game.

And the weird stuff like Mushi-shi (all the off-shoots) and No. 6.

And surprisingly, I've loved the very smarmy supernatural Death Parade. Dear Gods, I NEED a manga and second season. I told my husband I need that on DVD for the holidays.

I also love those quiet little Slice of Life about rural Japan. Not sure of the years on those: Usagi Drop, Barakamon, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ola!

I am watching Hitorijime my Hero and I also love it (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I think you might like Tight Rope. THey have two episodes in total (OVA) and Ikoku Irokoi Romantan (OVA) is also a good one. I just finished watching this short animation from a Korean artist and it's called 'Hyperventilation'. Just want to say that it is beautiful; the pace, the colour, music, seiyuus.

I filled up on fujoshi points ♥(ノ´∀`)haha

Although you have to be a patreon to watch the whole six episodes. She does release the first two episodes.

here is the link to her patreon website:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The others here have suggested good BL stuff so, I'll just suggest general anime recommendations for year 2016-2017

But before that, don't forget to try out Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Love Stage for more BL. ^^b

Does the wild and tender ones pertain to just romance?

If not...

Tender (gives you warmth and family-oriented)

>Natsume Yuujinchou (season 6 is the latest installment; in case you haven't tried it yet)

>Amaama to Inazuma

>Royal Tutor Heine

> Poco's Undon World

> 3-gatsu no Lion (S2 ongoing)

>Showa Genruko Rakugo Shinjuu (there are 2 seasons of this! -- but doesn't exactly fit in just teh "tender category since the story itself is full of emotions both good and bad. I've written my thoughts of this series in a different post somewhere here in this site)

Wild (with regards to action/thriller and story)

>Re:Creators

> Hatsukoi Monster (not in action but...well...you can consider it "wild")

>91 Days

>Kakegurui

>Danganronpa 3 (at least check out the 1st anime if you haven't touched this franchise yet)

>Yuojo Senki

>Shoukoku no Altair (ongoing; it starts slow but picks up over time)

>Boku no Hero Academia

>Juuni Taisen (ongoing)

>Inuyashiki (ongoing)

And for something that doesn't seem to fit in any of the above

>Magi: Adventures of Sinbad (it came out 2016, but the parent series came out 2012-2013. Do check the parent series if you haven't~) -

>Netjuu no Susume (ongoing)

> Imouto sae Ireba ii (ongoing)

>Kino no Tabi (ongoing but has an old version way back in 2003)

>Hoozuki no Retetsu (S2 is ongoing)

These are the ones I have at the top of my head that's within the 2016-2017 mark. I won't go into detail about each since it'll make this post very long. ^^;

Enjoy~ :D