Do You Buy Yaoi Items?

glesh

I'm just curious, do you buy yaoi items like manga or drawings or fanfics? Do you buy online or go to a physical store?

As for me, no matter how much I would love to order yaoi manga, I just can't do it coz there's no other address I can put but our house address xDD plus, my parents are always going through my things so...it's kinda hard for me to hide something coz sooner or later they'll find them.

[if this thread has already existed, feel free to delete this ^^ ]

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• ghst

• Kurai Hoshi

• arowana

i Think its hard to find yaoi stuff. Manga is easy to get, from the online book store in a 'fysical store'. but when it comes too, pillowcases, posters and so, its a litter more rare.

I have table A5 calender of sekai ichi hatsukoi. so yay. i Wold like to find some kind of "Yaoi Town" with lower prices :3

Depends on what you mean by "Yaoi-stuff".

I buy Manga, anime and artbooks. I have "nude" or "seminude" figurines (from Togainu no Chi) but that is all. I never had problems with getting the stuff living in Germany and I never had problems with family saying something against it or sniffing through my stuff. And now living alone no problems at all.

Heehee I never really buy drawings or figurines, but I have bought manga before! Usually online, and I think one or two of them were in person at a convention or something. XD Also bought some doujinshi/zines online before... nothing too risque in those. No one opens up my mail, so I'm safe for now...! I have a strict Do Not Enter my room policy enforced!

When I was living with my family, my parents would just open the posts came to me so I could not but anything related to yaoi but now I live by myself, I buy yaoi manga and magazines.

• 2 weeks later...

if there's a store that sells yaoi goodies, i'd go there every single day XD. but it's pretty hard to find yaoi goodies other than online. and buying online can have many risks for me. like the shipping cost (since i live quite far from the yaoi world population haha), etc.. and as you mentioned

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, the address XD

i wish there were more yaoi conventions here where i can do yaoi shopping spree T__T

Guest KatsMH

No I don't but my situation is kinda similar to yours @littlespiral from what you posted ^^ I think this is mainly because there's nowhere in my city that has any yaoi manga and yaoi stuff. If I saw something that I really wanted then I'd probably get it haha and I don't order things online much because my address is kinda complicated and delivery guys always mess up (I speak from experience) so I don't bother with online stuff >.

I bought photo books & postcard from a couple cosplayer in a convention (their real life is a gay couple). I adore how their love chemistry & good looks portrayed in the books & cards. That's it for my real stuff yaoi items. Others are digital manga & BL novels in my ipad & comp.

For other things like calendar, pillow case, phone case, posters & miscellaneous items, I can make it by myself. So I don't buy them. I can send it to a digital printer house to make it. Although I never make yaoi items because the printer staff "reaction" is one of the things I avoid. Yaoi stuff is "not usual" in my country. Usually I look at "my collection" in my ipad or comp. I still live with my parents, so no physical yaoi items spread on the wall.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a lezhin member so I spend money on coins to buy BL manhwa every single day~

It's not as expensive as I'm making it out to be. The most I spend on that website is £20 a month for one chapter a day. It's all about budgeting... and holding back from buying an entire series in one go! It's getting harder lately since they'e translating more and more BL now, aahh!!