Haunted Fate: Nikolai's story

Wolf-san

Summary:

Nikolai's story from Haunted Fate

Warning: Still a littles difficulties with english, sorry enjoy !

He asked himself what he seeing. He didn't understand it.

He heard laughs. Especially one that he was so fond of.

When he entered the place, his mind tried to understand what was making his eyes shudder.

When he finally understood his blood turned icy, looking at the worst thing ever.

His fated mate, the only one who he given himself since three days ago was kissing another man while a woman was sucking him off.

And even more were coming near him, all so happy. His mate had his eyes closed, like he was on a spell.

And the one who said that is a sorcerer ironic huh.

Suddently Nikolai feel lost. Like he didn't know where to go.

What he should do in this situation, leave ? go inside and kill everyone painting the walls with their blood ? or asking why he was not enough ? what did they have that Nikolai didn't ? experience ?

No. He wasn't going to do that. Certainly not.

He took a step back but his mate heard him and opened his eyes.

He was looking right into Nikolai's eyes. With an expression so blissed that it feel like his heart was transperced.

Goemon smiled langourously at Nikolai like he was inviting him. And he did since he held out his hand. All the servant looked at Nikolai then, and they knew. Somehow they knew what was going on in the sorcerer head. Their eyes went round and took each a step back. The woman who was on his knees, Helen didn't even look at him and continued what she was doing.

Nikolai felt his rage boil, what an idiot he have been.

Goemon 's face held a little confusion but disapeared when Nikolai went toward him helding also his hand out. Nikolai looked into the eyes of his soul mate so serene and took the bracelet who sealed his heart to him three days ago.

Goemon's seemed so happy when he received it, when he heard that it was proof that Nikolai loved him.

He took it slowly, never leaving the eyes of the one that was destined to him.

He should have know it, Nikolai would never have his happy end, never.

How could he with a King Fae who sleep with all his kingdom man or women ?

He thought that since Nikolai was his fate mate, the man would stop. Apparently not.

Nikolai congratulated himself for not saying that they were destined.

"Nikolai ?"

Even his voice was beautiful. Nikolai took a step back ignoring Goemon's confused face.

He turned around and suddently knew what he should do.

It was like a lightning, an idea who was not from him for coming so suddently.

He would have though it was a spell if he was not the stronger sorcerer of the world.

He heard Goemon get up and Helen falling abrutly with a cry.

He heard Goemon calling him again and again, but he didn't stop walking in the corridors.

All the servants stepped aside from his passage, he feel like he was transforming into something else and the windows showed that he was right.

His eyes were completely black without even a once of white and his veins emerged through his skin taking on a macabre color. He Thought his hair was silvering but he didn't stop to look closer and was finally out of the castle.

He still didn't stop his course, going toward the gate leading to the earth of humans.

"Nikolai where are you going ?!"

Nikolai heard Goemon run toward him but it was too late. He activated the gate, Goemon couldn't do nothing except watching him go.

All of this was the fault of the Nemesis.

Why, but why did he have to help that vampire stupindly God look alike back then. Because of that mistake Nikolai had to go the Fae world to hide from another dangerous vampire, Zitao. Who wanted his death for betraying him.

He never entered this part of the Fae world before, only the littles where cute littles Fairy lived reclused since forever because of the nature flighty of all the Fae.

At first they didn't accept the presence of Nikolai but when they knew that he was not a Fae -and a virgin- they immediatly accepted him.

He didn't know how the King of the Fae world knew he went to visit them from time to time, the fairy part was not his, maybe he had a spy ?

Because when he heard that Nikolai has problems, he send two Fae of his personal guard to invite him personnaly. He should have said no.

Now he was heartbroken, angry and deflored.

"DON'T DO IT !"

Nikolai turned toward the voice without look at his face.

Goemon was hidding his crotch with a towel, his sword still attached to his waist.

"Don't run away, tell me what is wrong !"

It would be misplaced to laugh, right ?

"Why aren't you looking at me ?"

Silence.

"Close the gate Nikolai, we have to talk."

Talk about what? they didn't feel the same, was Nikolai so unlovable for his soul mate todeny him?

"Look at me Nikolai for God's sake ! don't go Nikolai come back !" he held out his hand, he was trembling.

Nikolai looked at it and smiled.

He has suddently a memory of their first night toguether.

Nikolai was feeling so shy, so unsure of himself. Him, the great sorcered and Prophet was scared to not please his mate because he was inexperienced. Goemin just held out his hands and lead him to bed.

So funny. He had to laugh out loud.

But the sound came out wrong like he was crying or wounded, maybe he was.

He heard Goemon take a breath "Nikolai.."

Nikolai didn't want to hear anymore, he covered his eyes with his hands. His soul was hurting, he just wanted it to stop.

"My love don't cry, come back to me we can talk" he held out his hands , he finally whispered "I love you."

Nikolai stopped crying and looked finally at the eyes of the King.

They were bright with tears.

Wait did he ? did he really love him ?

"Come to me my love, let me embrace you. Let me wash away these tears."

Nikolai didn't feel sadness or hurt anymore. He just wanted the arms of his one and only lover. So held out his.

And a pain pierced him so hard in the stomach it almost feel real.

The shocking cry almost broked that the King did proved it right.

Vampire 's warrior came out of the gate, eyes bloodied and sword in hand. They discovered where Nikolai was hiding because he left the portal open.

A sword was still in the body of Nikolai and he looked at it like it was a dream.

"Nikolai !"

Nikolai looked at the King.

He was sparring with a vampire, and more were coming through the gate, it was going to be a massacre.

Unless he stopped it,

He could feel his soul leaving so he made it quick.

Because i'm Heartbroken by a Fae,

Because i'm stabbed by a Vampire.

My carnal body will die.

"NO !" cried the King Fae.

But one day The first one created will be back.

And him and his partner will avenge my death.

No more war will be declared,

Because Nemesis will be our King.

And with that Nikolai fell off the cliff.

He heard the King shout, it accompanied him in his descent and he smiled.

Because even if he spelled himself to be resurrected if his descendant when to see him, he had no family.

And the shout of his soul mate was the last thing he would heard.

He opened his eyes and looked at the sky.

He didn't feel his body anymore and he didn't know how much time has passed since he'd fallen.

But he heard voices. It was the littles Fairy.

"Look his body want to heal."

"But he can't, living in the Fae world weakened him."

"Then what should we do ?"

"Bur.." he tried to talk but the blood in his mouth keep him from doing it "Hide my body. Bury my corpse..no one should know where i rest."

"You don't even want to live ?"

Nikolai closed his eyes whispering in a broken sound "I can't live without him."

He heard the Fae guards approaching, and their King shouting his name.

How could he share that man ? never.

"Hide me from him..until forever."

END.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolf-san

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic