Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Rumpleteaser's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory
    Kogitsunemaru Asami Tokiya Shuui

Re: Yaoi & Yuri Fans

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I haven't seen any slice of life ones but I'm not a fan of that genre. I've read one school life one though. Nothing happened. They just angsted over whether they like eachother. They were step-siblings if I remember correctly. What sort of yuri do you like?

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    0ddpill Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Victor and Yuri He Tian Mo Shan

Read citrus= get triggered.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Kukki Inventory
    Koisuru Boukun Flowers Bouquet

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Yes, well I guess most of the yuri made by women mangaka are more about the lovey-dovey plot than the sex scenes, that's what we women like (๑╹ω╹๑ ) though I don't mind the scenes (and sadly when it's male mangaka it's often the opposite, too much scenes for no plot, just ecchi).
    Spoiler:  

So I would say my perfect yuri would be a nice plot with sometimes nice scenes, not only a kiss on the lips, one on the tit and next case we're the day after lol. In the end, it'd be like a yaoi but with women.
    I liked Vakyrie Drive (anime), since you seem to like breasts you may like it too.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Citrus is all I don't like: the cliché of 2 people interested in each other who suddenly live together. The first episode (I tried to watch the anime) was good and then they got in the same house for some totally unreal reasons (though "unreal reasons" do happen in anime, I guess my gauge was already at its limit). Still a lot of people liked it.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    0ddpill Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by Kukki View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Yes, well I guess most of the yuri made by women mangaka are more about the lovey-dovey plot than the sex scenes, that's what we women like (๑╹ω╹๑ ) though I don't mind the scenes (and sadly when it's male mangaka it's often the opposite, too much scenes for no plot, just ecchi).
    Spoiler:  

So I would say my perfect yuri would be a nice plot with sometimes nice scenes, not only a kiss on the lips, one on the tit and next case we're the day after lol. In the end, it'd be like a yaoi but with women.
    I liked Vakyrie Drive (anime), since you seem to like breasts you may like it too.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Citrus is all I don't like: the cliché of 2 people interested in each other who suddenly live together. The first episode (I tried to watch the anime) was good and then they got in the same house for some totally unreal reasons (though "unreal reasons" do happen in anime, I guess my gauge was already at its limit). Still a lot of people liked it.
    I did like Kannazuki no Miko apart of the weird ass mecha stuff. (It was my first yuri)
    And citrus is something cliché but I enjoyed the character development.

5. The following user likes this post by 0ddpill:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Kukki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I'll take a look at this one then, I don't know it.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    0ddpill Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by Kukki View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I'll take a look at this one then, I don't know it.
    Yeah it's pretty interesting, I like it's op/ed, especially ed.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Maybe yaoi mangka are made by women for women and still have sex scenes. I don't really see why yuri has a lack of it. I understand that yuri is more of a smaller niche than yaoi so there is less range and development. I'm a perv. I like sex long scenes with just enough plot to get a feel for the situation.

LOLOL at those images. That's a whole lot of plotting right there.

I agree. A couple of kisses and clothed breasts isn't enough for me. I can't handle too much lovey-dovey stuff. I like relationships and development but we're all adults, it's nice to see the whole picture.

Valkyrie Drive? I'll check it out now. Thank you.

9. The following user likes this post by Rumpleteaser:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Kukki Inventory

Yes, yaoi manga are made so we can have the kind of fantasy we like without the problem of reality like seeing a guy fucking a girl, which isn't what most of women like (or at least used to like) to see, and being cut off (?) by the fact the dude of the manga likes a girl we don't ressemble and stuff. If the hero likes a dude, there's no more comparison and we even get to like his partner (΄◉◞౪◟◉`) perfect.

I suppose that's why yuri isn't the same, it's not made to fantasize, it's a love story between women. Though I suppose there must be yuri with good plot and nice scenes, hidden somewhere on the web.

By the way, tell me your recommandations for yaoi and yuri, if you have some. I might like it.
    I'm a perv. I like sex long scenes with just enough plot to get a feel for the situation.
    Ok, I will like it lol.

Btw, this is not yuri nor yaoi but from what I get, you might also like Triage X, even though I'm not into ecchi anime, I really liked this one (like Valkyrie, there's an uncensored version).

- - - Updated - - -
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rumpleteaser Inventory

I had never thought about it that way. I find hetero ecchi a bit more crude. I also don't like how women are portrayed as pretty, cute, innocent and submissive. At least with yaoi there isn't sexist stereotypes (unless you get into omegaverse). There's more of an even playing field. I dunno. I just feel uncomfortable with the idea of a woman being the sub. I like femdom in hetero... I like drawn dicks, bubble butts and prostate stimulation. I wouldn't mind picturing myself as one of the men in yaoi but I'm more of a voyeur who enjoys watching them and their relationship from a third-person perspective.

Ya. I agree. I wish it was the case that there was more yuri made to fantacise over. There's no reason why their couldn't be, it's just cultural. I'll see if I can look up the one about the serial killer... It's called Murciélago.

I love the Kuroneko Kareshi series by Aya Sakyo. It has cat ears but both characters are relatively masculine, seme and independent. Even the uke is a seme who is used to taking in ukes. It does have dub-con/non-con though.

I might skip it, since it's hetero. I need to be in the mood for that. I've only just got back into hetero roleplaying.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Kukki Inventory

Since I was studying Japanese in uni and the department chief was an otaku, he created a manga and anime optional course. He once spoke about the fact that yaoi was a way for women to avoid hentai and so the uke is supposed to represent us, women. At the moment, I thought it was stupid, but after resuming my fujoshi life some months ago, I must say I now understand what he meant.
    I didn't know omegaverse until some months ago and I actually love it, because more than sexism, I see that as Nature reasserting itself in another world, it's so sexy :;(∩´﹏`∩);: not being able to control your body and stuff.

If I may tease you, even though I don't know much about omegaverse and maybe I didn't get it right, I think by saying it is a sexist stereotype, you actually say the law of Nature is sexist, which would mean women are submissive from the start. I'm so sorry for saying it (о´∀`о) don't take it seriously please.
    (I do believe that's why feminism is bad btw, it makes women think they have to prove they are not the submissive bitches Nature created, which also mean they are the first to believe in it) I'm digging my own grave (*≧∀≦*) anyway, after reflecting a lot about it (ok and thanks to sociology stuff), obviously women are physically weaker than men, but it's also thanks to that weakness that we developed our brain more, like, you know, how women are often pulling the strings of the couple/family. This way there is a certain balance, though it's not everybody who "respect" that. Sorry for the off-subject, I wanted to show off a bit \(//∇//)\

Thanks for the manga (*´∀`)♪
    Btw, if I talked about Triage X before, it's obviously because it's not your shitty ecchi anime with girl being there just to move their huge titties, it's an action anime and what I love is the fact that it's a normal action anime but with girls having big breasts you sometimes get to see naturally, not obviously forced. Sorry for insisting, I'll stop now(^人^)

Spoiler:  

I tried Kuroneko no Kareshi before but I noticed the reading order after starting it so I was lost, also I think some charas were similar so at some point I gave up lol. But I remember it was hot, I'll read it again then.

I wasn't even aware straight roleplay existed, nastyyy lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles