I Need Help Finding This Novel, Please Help Me!!!

littlelier

This is going to be a the longest note I ever written on any social media.

I already read this particular book and I just can't find it. I used two source for my reading, the older one got destroyed so I'm using a new one and I can't find this novel anywhere in my collections so I thought you guys could help me. And I want you guys to know that I really did search through all of my collections, folders, and trash. So the novel that I remember goes like this(and I'm not even sure that all of them are even correct but I hope some of you could recognized it and tell me):

There was this young men that got to work with the other supernatural beings. And they are the workers of the government. all I really remember is that the MC already has a brother and dad working there. And I also remember that the MC's boyfriend was experimented on and had a really bad childhood. I also remember that the MC's parents were killed the night MC's boyfriends were tested for the final version. And that the MC got into a lot of trouble, or do we call it "troubles always found MC." I also remember that the MC's boyfriend could shift into some kind of animals. And since they work for the government, the shifters were patterned with humans. And this particular groups had lost a teammate that was killed by it's own brother.

And that's about all that I could remember, and if you guys are active in the Bl Novel Download section, this book was pretty new and that I really does hope that you guys would find the time to do this request for a fellow bl novel lovers. Cross my fingers hope to find this novel with you guys helping me. Thank you in advance for finding it for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chaicha

• littlelier

• TibberB

Top Posters In This Topic

When I cannot find a novel, I go to the Upload section

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and search under terms to see if I can find - in your case "pack" and "shifter" should help you find it.

Good luck!

• 2 months later...

sorry I don't know, but it's makes me want to read it...

wish you can find it or any one can find it and shared the tittle so I can read it LOL