New Kdrama 2017:: The Water God's Bride/The Bride of Habaek

KatieMH25!

Has anyone been watching this kdrama that's been adapted from a manga into a drama and do you like it? I'm not sure if I do or not as it's not what I was expecting...

I've been watching it here:-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Hold

• 0ddpill

Ohhh I've finished this drama. I've been following Nam Joohyuk's drama since his drama Highschool 2015 and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo ahah.

Bride of Habaek is the lowest rated drama during it's release but daaamn it's actually pretty good especially the last episode. Not gonna spoil anyone though

• 1 month later...

thank you for replying to my thread mate! I also think he is hot and awesome! I didn't know that it was so underrated, is that why no one else has replied here yet coz they haven't seen it or didn't like it? :( Shame coz I also really enjoyed watching it!

I don't know but it was pretty famous when it was released. The people had bad reviews but they liked it anyways. They just didn't like the main actress. ahah. And I really enjoyed watching it too

• 3 months later...

I watched it few episodes but had to drop it, didn't enjoy it much. Watching Oh my Venus now, pretty funny and interesting.