[yaoi] The Captain's Cabin-Boy [One Piece: Trafalgar Law/male OC]

Dr.Doomsday

So, sorry; I didn't know how to set the yaoi tag in the title.

But this is a RPG about Trafalgar Law and a certain cabin boy.

Whose name you're gonna find out shortly. No underage, btw.

Writing limited to me and

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr.Doomsday

• sodapop1

• Yaoicoolkid

Top Posters In This Topic

name : luka age 18 likes : being punished being innocent and obeying orders from his captian Bio when Luka was little he was very poor and had severval masters before running away and then he met law

The submarine's floors were bloodstained. Once again.

Bepo had brought aboard some sort of hurt seal, that turned out to be very skilled in fighting kung-fu, after it had been reanimated and started panicing.

So... it was not only the seal's blood on the floor.

Mainly it was Penguin's. Poor guy got a bad hit right on the nose and now he looked like he was constantly horny, being mocked about it by Shachi.

A little unnerved, Law turned away from the sight the two of them made and started grinning evilly again, as soon as his eyes fell upon the small frame of their newest crewmember, who looked down on the mess with what seemed to be an uneasy look.

"Luka!", he bawled. "Wipe that up, will you? But I want you to take me some samples of the blood before, do you hear me? I want to check on what we caught there..."

Slipping his sterile gloves off and throwing them carelessly to the floor, he turned around and stepped towards the door.

Only when he reached the frame, he turned around, a dark gleam in his eyes.

"And don't forget the equipment. I want it to be sterile... within an hour. Then come over to my room and report to me."

@

Luka rushed over to the seals body as he put on some gloves and the equipment was sterile he began taking some blood samples from it and put away all the equipment then he got up and cleaned up the mess as quickly then ever he then reported over to his captains room and says I got the blood samples and everything for you

Law, who was sitting in his office, smiled at him.

"Good boy", he praised him and waved him in closer.

"I got something for you...", he whispered, his hand reaching for something out of Luka's sight.

"Do you like to suck on things?", he asked.

"Because I got a huge...!" - "Captain! Penguin!", Shachi's call came from the hallway and Law's smile dropped as he jumped to his feet, leaving a big lolly for Luka behind on top of his desk, as he rushed out.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...