What was the last anime season/episode you watched? 🤔

Guest KatsMH

Hi guys :)

I started this thread to see if ppl still watch anime, from new seasons or old and it might spark conversations later on if we see things in common.

For me, I rewatched No.6 anime last night and then the latest episode of Ballroom E Youkoso and Hitorijime My Hero. ^^

SOJOUht.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• STARRK

• KatieMH25!

• Kujaku

Im watching Hitorijime my hero! I love Masahiro character in the manga, not so convinced about this anime adaptation, but whatever yaoi that gets an anime must be supported ^_^

Let's hope for more!!

And I need to catch up on last episodes of Boku no Hero Academia cuz I haven't watch them still u.u

Inner thought: it's more of a shonen-ai

Hitorijimo my hero is not bad. Will see it in one go! Need to support Yaoi anime,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I am trying to finish Natsume, got stuck in the middle of 2016, because there were ACCA etc airing!!

Vatican's mystery is ready to my like. Plus there is subtle BL (just look at the opening!!))))

Virgin soul is in the process - the drawing style of the passionate characters, especially demons etc ... yum yum ;);)

No.6 is on my rewatch list if there is time left after watching the current season,

;);)

i'm watching Ballroom E Youkoso as well

! despite the freakishly long neck of most of the characters, it's pretty good ^_^ though i wish it would be more fan-service in the anime (like in YOI) hahaha...

am also watching Boku no Hero Academia and 3-gatsu no Lion :)

The latest ep I watched was Boku no Hero Academia episode 34~

I'm pretty much following several of the currently airing animes:

Hitorijime My Hero (doing good, but I like the manga better, but like what

and
said, it's good to support yaoi anime)

Katsugeki Touken Ranbu (the sword babies are so cool in this anime adaptation)

Isekai Shokudou (in love with this one because it's so fluffy to me, plus the food-)

Youkai Apartment (the latest episodes has my fujoshi self squeeing even tho it's most likely fanservice)

Knight's & Magic (I love mecha anime, and this one is so refreshingly cute, with action at the same time; plus, the MC is pretty much a genius mecha builder in the world he's transported in)

Konbini Kareshi & Tsurezure Children (I watch these two because they have multiple couples, which I adore in anime)

Saiyuki Reload Blast (the action has me hooked)

and
: I was watching Ballroom e Youkoso as well, but kinda stopped after episode 3 just because I forgot one episode and am now just waiting for the whole season to finish before I get back to it. Plus, it isn't really as gay as I would have hoped, lol.

: Natsume Yuujinchou? I just finished the whole 6 seasons last May. It's awesome, so I hope you finish it~

Also, I dropped Vatican because the mystery aspect got to me after just the first episode. I'm hoping to let the whole season pass first before I get back into it just because I want spoilers of anything bad so as to avoid the heartache, lol.

I babbled, sorry! I don't get to talk about anime much irl because most of my friends aren't as into it as I am, which sucks.

, I am with you on Youkai Apartment!

You are so cool to finish Natsume! I love it so much but then it has been discontinued, then I was waiting them to finish airing, then more popped out... the more Natsume the better!

BTW, Vatican's last episode was yum yum (see the spoiler)

the main males:

- now, that you know The Secret, you will not like me anymore...

- NO, I like you even more!!!!!

, Hase and Inaba. If you know what I mean~

:cuteonion52:

tumblr_inline_ouorteTefd1qfrp2t_540.gif

I adored Natsume! I couldn't stop binge-watching the whole 6 seasons in 1 week. Considering I'm a scaredy-cat, and lots of the youkai in the anime spooked me so much I took my cat with me wherever I went at home, it says a lot about how much I enjoyed it even though my fears hounded me.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I laughed and cried a lot while watching it.

OMG that spoiler makes me wanna jump in now and get back to it! You definitely piqued my interest...

leaf2

, IKR??

Btw... Youkai Apartment episode 10 is out. I need to watch it now...

Vatican is still on-hold for me. I need more spoilers before I resume watching it...

cheetah12

and
: I was watching Ballroom e Youkoso as well, but kinda stopped after episode 3 just because I forgot one episode and am now just waiting for the whole season to finish before I get back to it. Plus, it isn't really as gay as I would have hoped, lol.

"not gay enough" pffttt.... haha! exactly my thought

! XD i guess it would be hard to incorporate that theme since the dance requires a straight couple XDD

there are a lot of good recs here by

and others ^__^ definitely going to check Natsume Yuujinchou and Youkai Apartment next :)

Yay! There's quite a few ppl who still watch anime! I'm glad I started this.

, yeah watch it! Lol

PS what's the Vatican anime ppl are taking about?

VATICAN KISEKI CHOUSAKAN

, hope you will not come back to me with an axe ;););)

haha... oh dear.. why would i do that? will i regret watching your recs,

? XDD

• 2 weeks later...
haha... oh dear.. why would i do that? will i regret watching your recs,
? XDD

treasure you lots

, so wouldn't rec what I don't like but...you know...I like quite a variety ... mhaa haa haa

oh,

, so happy you liked Karneval! the manga's gorgeous too! used to have it all over my screen

Since I dropped my Summer 2017 Anime List, what remains are BokuAka, Fate/Apocrypha, Kakegurui, Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul and One Piece.

For the most recent one, Kuroshitsuji: Book of the Atlantic

I just finished watching a while ago and it was worth it!

if RE-watching an anime is counted then the last anime season i watched was Kuroko No Basket Season 3...... but if isn't counted xD then the last anime i watch was Boko no Hero Academia Season 2 (i'm still waiting for the last 2 episodes) ^^

The last episode I watched was Dragon Ball Super. I knew Frieza had something up his sleeve, so it didn't surprise me.

[video=youtube_share;CBPX7qcemqY]

@glesh Of course re-watching anime counts! In a way, this is how ppl find out what others like to watch the most! ^^

I've recently watched Classroom of the Elite episode 9 english dubbed online and finished watching Hitorijimi My Hero ^^