Project S The Series | Side by Side (Thai)

voide

Hi guys. Please talk to me about this series? I used google translate to know the details. But I'm not sure...are these two really brothers by blood or you know a really close friend since childhood till it feels like they're actually brothers. I hope this is the right section to open the thread.

ps:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
my friend, do you know this series?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• Boboya

• Dreimer

• Racheal

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I just realized. They're stepbrothers. So no blood relations and I'm not quite sure that it's BL. Some very strong bromance type though.

Thanks

! The autism character interested me. So I have to ask :)

Thanks again!!

Thanks
! The autism character interested me. So I have to ask :)

Thanks again!!

It is based on a true story.

their mothers are sibling. They both lost their husband, so they help each others take care of the kid, so these boys are relative, and it's about family's relationship, not BL too. I checked from

I watched the video on your post. It seem very good. The mom of the normal boy force her son to pair with the autism boy. The mom of the autism boy said "just let's he play in front of the house is enough, no need to let's he complete in competition, he will never make it" but the aunt has so much confident in him[she was a former badminton athlete] But it put a lot of stress on her own son who has to play with the autism boy. something like that..

Guys, thanks sm!

, that's really interesting then. I wanna watch it but since this is not BL, no one is subbing the series (I can't find it if there's one). What a good thing to missed :/

, thank you sm! So they're cousins, am I right? It still looks interesting even though it's not BL. This series has two things that I loved; sports & real life.

from what I understand is that their mothers are a couple, so they are stepbrothers. But as I do not keep up with the series it self, they might have changed the premise.

thanks my friend. I think I will watch it just to see their acting. So good...

I may watch it this weekend if I have time. Will let's you know voide. I read from many website, their mother are siblings even their name are similar Tam and Tong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's already on YT. You can watch it here >

I don't know if you understand Thai, but if you don't there's CC button down there & I used that to know the rough idea what's going on. Enjoy :D

• 7 months later...

This Project S,

SOS : Skateboard VS Depression was also interesting.

Check it out ;)

[video=youtube_share;s1cXq5TJ3rQ]

The Project S series is pretty good! Not a BL series, but there is some bromance here and there.

There are 4 series, each one centered around friendship, love, relationships, and all have a sport theme: Volleyball, badminton, skateboarding, and archery.

1) Project S The Series: SPIKE

About a volleyball team. Lots of bromance, great acting, and two lead characters imply some BL. My third fav of the series.

2) Project S The Series: Side By Side

Two step brothers who have played badminton together since childhood. Same father, different mothers (who are sisters).

No BL but there is one kiss scene that people have been BL baiting! It is more of a story about dealing with autism and i must say it is such a cute story line and the acting is great. My fav of the series.

You will shed some tears in a few episodes!

3) Project S The Series: SOS (Skate our Souls)

(turn on CC)

About a teenage boy dealing with depression, and finds some solace in skateboarding. Again no BL at all. A bit of bromance. Liked it as much as Side by Side, so i'll say it's my second fav of the series. Great acting and one of the leads, Simon (Rakkaen Toni) was in the "Club Friday The Series 8" (which is a BL show and a must watch!)

You will also cry in this one!

4) Project S The Series: Shoot! I Love You

This one is about an archery team. It is more "fluffy", romantic comedy about a girl trying to get a boy. So there's absolutely no BL. I dropped it after 3 episodes :)

oh, i remembered watching the Skate Our Souls episode. i like the portrayal of depression in this episode. very relatable lol. and that Boo guy is cute. i like the 80s flashback in the intro.