Hunger Within 18+ (RamiShiro/gurogod)

RamiShiro

1503451632569_by_lychee_chin-dbkzrmv.png

here's more art (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
) sorry its not in a super anime style.

Name: Khaizren Syns

Position: Seme

Height: 7'5" (He's the tallest character i have : o)

Build: Lanky

Personality: As one would expect from a cannibal he's rather well.... crazy but also quite intelligent, he likes to eat his prey raw like a wild animal but he isn't against making a fine meal out of them. He's very good at acting kind and gentle, usually its just to mess with his victims and he soon breaks the act and shows his true colors only to scare people.

Extra:

-Keeps his fingernails long so that he can use them to rip into his victim's flesh with ease

-Prefers to wear long sweaters with sleeves that cover his hands (He gets them custom made)

-Not against killing babies or kids, if its a human its fair game

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RamiShiro

• gurogod

Top Posters In This Topic

84dc32f6ca97f01794fd4b06f483f4ad.jpg

Name: Agares Abbott

Position: Uke

Height: 6'0"

Build: Very skinny and lanky, but does have some muscle definition.

Personality: Agares is a very shy and introverted person, but once he gets to know you he's very nice and caring, though he can be a bit blunt when he speaks to people so some think he's rude. He doesn't like to talk much about himself either. He's very intelligent, though he won't even attempt to try to do something if it bores him.

Extra: -Always has his head in a book, so he's pretty oblivious to most things

-He's a bit OCD when it comes to cleanliness and such, he hates getting dirty

(( So sorry about how long i took to make this but i didn't get a notification for your post- ))

Agares Abbott that was the name of his next meal. Khaizren hadn't learned much about his prey yet, only that he was a very shy and introverted person and that he was almost always engrossed in some book. Looks wise the man was much like his previous prey, tall and pale with long white hair and the softest looking skin. Perhaps he was developing a preference.

He needed to know more about this man before he took him to the slaughter but he hadn't yet thought about how to approach him, the last one was easy because he could just act as if he was a fan but this one.. he didn't even know what his job was or what things he liked aside from books. That's it, books.

The next time Khaizren found Agares reading a book in a public place he approached "Excuse me, sir" he said once he was sure he was close enough for the other to hear him "Could I ask you something about that book?" he questioned, though he was unsure if the other even heard him since it seemed like when he was reading the world around him didn't exist.

• Saga locked this topic