Unavoidable Pain and A Good Meal 18+ ( RamiShiro/EvenEcho )

RamiShiro

1503451632569_by_lychee_chin-dbkzrmv.png

here's more art (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
) sorry its not in a super anime style.

Name: Khaizren Syns

Position: Seme

Height: 7'5" (He's the tallest character i have : o)

Build: Lanky

Personality: As one would expect from a cannibal he's rather well.... crazy but also quite intelligent, he likes to eat his prey raw like a wild animal but he isn't against making a fine meal out of them. He's very good at acting kind and gentle, usually its just to mess with his victims and he soon breaks the act and shows his true colors only to scare people.

Extra:

-Keeps his fingernails long so that he can use them to rip into his victim's flesh with ease

-Prefers to wear long sweaters with sleeves that cover his hands (He gets them custom made)

-Not against killing babies or kids, if its a human its fair game

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RamiShiro

• EvenEcho

Top Posters In This Topic

d0239f662e86e8ec005966d8b25ad9e4.jpg

Basic Information

Name: Gareth Voclain

Race: Human

Birth date: December 25th

Position: Uke

Physical Description

Height: 6’ (1.82 m)

Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)

Hair Colour: Platinum Blond/White

Eye Colour: Steel grey

Appearance: Gareth has long, wind-shaken white hair with cold steel grey eyes that contradict his normally warm and friendly smile. He wears the most fashionable clothing available and usually very weird and unusual things as well, as that is popular in the fashion world.

Background

Family: Andronika Voclain neé Black (mother); Julien Voclain

History: Gareth lived in France for a very long time before going to one of the most renowned art colleges in the world. He then travelled back to France to live with his parents while he started his fashion designing career. He now attends and participates in fashion shows with major names. He even had G-Dragon model for a line of his at one point. He is currently working on a new winter collection and has hired an artist to assist him in creating the designs.

Personality: Gareth is a rather happy-go-lucky optimist. He tries to think the best of things even when they’re looking grim.

Likes: fashion, the feeling of cool cotton against his skin, being the palest person he knows

Dislikes: vanilla sex, ‘edgy’ music, fresh blueberries or frozen grapes

Quirks: Gareth doesn’t like eating in front of people and he also can’t tell a lie

Flaws: His attitude towards things he doesn’t like isn’t healthy, in fact, he pretends things and people who disagree with his opinions don’t exist.

(This Character was in a RP with gurgod, but we probably aren't ever going to start it, so I decided to use him here since I feel like he'll get more play here.)

(( ohhh he looks so good :V I've never been good at starters, oops, sorry if it sucks. ))

Stalking, that would be the word most would use to describe what it was that Khaiz was doing but he didn't think of it as such a thing, no, this was planning. Everyday for the past two weeks since he first saw the man with the deliciously pale skin he would watch his every move almost never taking a moment for himself, after all he couldn't miss a moment, it was important to find the perfect time and place to strike.

Gareth Voclain he had learned was the man's name and he was a well known fashion designer or so he was told but Khaiz wasn't interested in his clothing, he was interested in what was under it, the pale skin of the man looked soft and tender, something that would be a delicacy. He had to know if it was as soft as it look though since looks could be deceiving.

A public place would be the best time to get a feel of the skin that looked so divine so he waited for the day that the other was out in the open and easy to approach, he would approach the easiest way he knew how, as a fan "Aren't you Gareth Voclain?" he asked as he slowly approached the tall yet still shorter than him man, the voice he used was so kind and gently that no one could possibly suspect that he was practically picking a chicken to send to the slaughter for his dinner so to speak "I love your work" he added a bit of excitement to his voice.

There was a voice, and for a minute, he thought he was imagining it before he stumbled and nearly bumped into a slightly taller man. He smiled, "Yes, I am. Who might you be?" He looked his fan over. He wasn't wearing any of his clothes, or any fancy clothes at all. His shirt did look custom tailored as sleeves were usually a proportioned length and these hung further than his fingertips. It was actually a great idea. "I love your shirt, it's a fabulous idea, did you think of it yourself? That's brilliant," he pushed his sunglasses up to sit on top of his head. Of course they were some fancy, name-brand pair just like his clothes and even his dog was 'name-brand'; purebred was a better word but same difference.

A small smile graced his face as the other confirmed what he already knew "My name is Khaizren" he introduced himself cheerfully, he lifted his hand and let his sleeve fall to reveal his hand, his nails were long but manicured perfectly and painted with pitch black nail polish. He extended his hand for a hand shake, this would be the perfect chance to feel the others skin without being weird.

"Oh thank you, I did come up with it myself." he answered truthfully "Though some people are confused as to why i would want such long sleeves" he added, eyeing the man up and down, heh anyone could tell that this man was into fashion as no one would dress that way if they weren't.

Gareth hummed, "Well, why do you have such long sleeves?" His wide eyes looked to this stranger, no, Khaizren, with curiosity. He smiled, "If your hands are cold, you could wear gloves. I can give you a pair, you have been far more kind than most of my other fans," he shivered (in a not-so-pleasant way) at the thought of his usual fans who loved to pounce and maul him until he looked like he had six rounds of vigorous sex. It was completely inappropriate. It was a little bizarre how this fan didn't, but Gareth wanted to believe it was because Khaizren was just a level-headed and polite person who didn't 'glomp' people like a crazy fangirl. He was starting to get curious now though; what exactly was a fan doing here of all places, and why at this time. He was usually clear of fans around now. What did Khaizren want from him? He wasn't bold enough to ask.

Khaizren kept the smile on his face and thought for a moment, searching for an answer that would be acceptable since it probably wouldn't be a good idea to tell the man the true reason for having his sleeves so long "Well, keeping my hands warm is part of it since i don't like wearing gloves, they're actually quite uncomfortable for me and the other reason is i think it looks good and its different from what most would wear." he replied, hoping it was a satisfying answer for the other.

"Oh, have I been? do your other fans not treat you well?" he questioned, it seemed odd that someone's fans wouldn't be nice to them? maybe he just didn't understand the way fans thought.

• Saga locked this topic