Kiss under the Blood moon~ (xAkachix Nezumi-Kun Rp (18+)

Nezumi-kun

6c0808d3a495d7d41337b7688a8e08a9.jpg

Luca D’angelo

Luca, a person who lost his humanity. someone who hides himself behind a mask.

A mask who everyone adores

It looks like he is a typical gentleman who loves to be around people,

who is born to be pervect and the center of the world

I mean, his job as the number 1 Host speaks for himself.

For every normal Human it would be a dream to live like that

but not for him. Not for a person who lost everything

hello here is Nezumi from the future~ I am sorry to interrupt you while you read Lucas background story but I just realized I don´t have so much basic information about him.

so I just tell you a bit about him,

He is pretty naive and blunt like the thing you did already read says

he hides his ''true'' self behind a perfect mask that is gentle to everyone

but in reality he his pretty cheecky.

what does he like?

He learned from his Father before they abandoned him because he is gay

to play guitar and has always when he sees a guitar the desire to play it.

He loves meat, you can ask him what he wants to eat and he would

always anwer meat, always xD

He likes cute things, if it is a cat or a plushy he just needs to cuddle it

Secrets

He thinks he looks cool with his piercings

when he became a vampire, it needed 3 weeks for him

to look in the mirrow since he was afraid he wouldn´t see himself anymore

things he doesn´t like

He can´t eat spicy food, it makes him cry

Horrorgames, they make him cry

getting asked about his past, it makes him cry

being betrayed, it makes him cry

sad movies, they make him cry

his kinks when it comes to sex

He has a biting habit

he likes it rough

He thinks it is boring to have sex in the bed

wherever you like baby, but not the bed.

well, I guess that was it for now~

You can read Lucas background story now lol

It was a normal day for the 24 years old Luca,

like always he went before sunrise to his job and for the afternoon he could go home again.

his work time wasn´t the best and it wasn´t his dream job either but it gave him money

and he needed money at all costs.

I mean, who the hell would have thought that this guy was some high rank mafia guy.

-A short review for what happened to Luca 4 months ago in a bar-

I was drunk, super drunk when ask me. I was like another person,aggressive and reckless. And so whas the dude who bumped against me, we had a fight and even thought everything I saw was dizzy, I could still feel his beating clear like it was my last. I instinctively grabber a bottle, hit it against the desk we stood and rammed the fragmented side directly in his head. the last thing I can remember was the police sirens and how some mans dragged me to the police car. I woke up the next morning where the police told me I could go since I was drunk and the people testified he provoked me but I still had a bad feeling. After some weeks without anything big happening a person in a suit stood before my front door and wanted to talk to me, It turned out the person I beatet who lies know in the the hospital was a high mafia guy. and now they want compensation....how unlucky can someone be. 6.000.00$ in 5 months for some strange guy

-end of the short review-

How should he get so much money together,

I only have 1 month now and I don´t even have the half together.

maybe someone can lend me money...

but I don´t have friends and my parents abandoned me

so pityfull it is somehow funny. bun now when I think of it,

isn´t there some strange store beside my workplace who lent´s money?

I have never been there since it looks scary but maybe

it is worth a try.

*and because of that Luca made his way to his workplace so he could look for this store*

hmm... there it is, in a side street next to his workplace

was a dark brown run down store with a golden print on a shild that hung on decoradet mast.

on the shild was written ''In prestito'' what means as much as ''borrowed''

I guess I am right here.

*Luca went inside the store, a shrill bell resounded when he opened the door

and a young pale man sat on a big armchair while he played with his long black hair*

''Welcome here in my shop, I guess you need to borrow something''

*Luca just nodded and sat himself on a stool right before this strange man*

''I need to borrow money, I need 4.000.00''

The man grinned, foldet his hands together and spoke in a arrogant voice

''And what comes out for me when I give you this sum?''

Luca clenched his teeths, how much he would like to hit him now

but I can´t, I need this money

''W-whatever you want''

The man bursted out in laughter, it really looked like he is enjoying this.

after he go himself together you could clearly see a big smirk on his lips

''Hehe,Anything you say? then let me drink your blood,

and never tell another person what you saw or heard here.''

w-what did he just say? He wants to s.suck my blood?! Is he a pervert?

or maybe insane?...wait, aren´t I lucky?

I mean it could be he would make me his slave for the rest of my life

so this is really harmless when you think about it.

*I sunk into my thoughts what he could have made me done while I forgot he waited for my reply*

*A loud bang tored me back to reality,

I jumped up and had my whole attention again on the insane man.

he hissed at me

''your really a naughty little kid aren´t you?

do you think you in a situation where you can ignore me?!

as punishmend you need to drink my blood too.''

I need to do...what?!

Is he really insane? shouldn´t I call the police?....

and so I bluntly asked ''Why should I every drink your blood?!''

He´s grinning again, he is seriously insane...

he stared me in my eyes as if he could see throught me

after some minutes of silent he spoke up again in this arrogant undertone

''You didn´t realize? well, aren´t you a naive little boy~

of course because I want you to be a vampire too my dear,

I bet it would be fun to see with such a little boy like you.

How you break down and suffer and after that you end up just like me''

*He grabbed me on my wrist so fast I couldn´t even react, I struggled but it no use

He slightly licked over my forearm and bit in the same momend into it.

It felt like someone would impale my arm...but just in the first second,

after that it-it felt kinda good, it made me light just like alcohol

and dizzy in the end. I fell from the stool I sat on but he didn´t care about that

while he greedily slurped my blood. Just before I would lose consciousness,

I felt something warm dripping inside my mouth, it tasted like Iron but still sweet.

At that momend I realized it was blood, he bit himself in the arm and instilled it into my mouth

shortly after that I lost consciousness.*

He was away the person who ruined my life. after I woke up I realized it was the next day

What a jerk, drinking my blood and piss of when he is done. but at least he treated my wound

It doesn´t hurt on bit....whaaaaaaat?!?!!

*The open wound from yesterday looks like nothing happened, not even a scar!*

Is that because I am now a vampire too? I am not pale like that guy

and I don´t have sharp theeths either who could hurt someone.

ah, maybe they come when ya really need it or want it, like some strange effect

I mean, when we talked he didn´t had such theeths either

but when he bit me he could easily pierce throught me.

*Luca stood up and scratched his neck*

''When he didn´t leave the money here I am going to kill him...

Oh there it is~''

*Luca counted the money* exactly 4.000.00$ ^^

but his happiness ended so fast as it came,

even if he had the money for the mafia and has no trouble anymore

he still has some emptiness inside him. maybe it was because he was a vampire

but that wasn´t the only problem he has

the people around him got suspect, always asked me if I use Make up

or some anti-wrinkle cream.

I am sorry guys, even if you ask me I can´t anwer or you believe me.

since I am a monster, a person who lost his humanity.

after some years he had to move away.

he lived now alone in the forest, in a small hut

Luca was lucky to find this place near a big city,

when he was homeless the owner from a famus Host bar scouted him.

His name was Peter, a really nice guy with a big heart

who would do anything for his employee.

at first I didn´t want to work there but when he said I could with with him

until I got so much money I can live on my own I agreed to his suggestion.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nezumi-kun

• xAkachix

cea20936187f742e55bf6fbc0ecb6f19.jpg

Micah Knight

Micah stands easily at 6'2 ft tall has silver unruly hair that does what ever it pleases but always makes Micah look like he just had a hot round of hot monkey sex when he hadn't pair that with his alabaster skin, straight regal nose, full lips and full sometimes pouty lips and his lean body of a swimmer It was no wonder Micah had model scouts asking him to join their agency or strangers throwing themselves at him some times much to Micah's annoyance. Micah is a loner, for the most part, can be abrupt and changeful with his moods has become a little jaded and withdrawn and see's him self as a soulless Monster and is still haunted by his past.

Micah tends to favor slacks or khakis and on very rare occasions jeans always paired with shirts, t-shirts or long t, shirts and the odd jumper which is always fine and expensive.

Likes.

Food especially meat, trying new foods, people watching, computers, writing, all animals, watching the stars, movies, music, swimming,

Dislikes

Liver. Cruelty in all forms, talking about his past, rude people, large groups, speaking publically.

BackGround.

Micah was 27 years old when he was taken by surprise and turned into a vampire he was left where he fell by the vampire that turned him once he awoke he a vampire he made his way home to his family a wife and three children and unable to stop his thirst he killed them and fled to Italy guilt and rage coloured his mind and sent him into a slow depression and descent into Madness.

However, he came across another older wiser vampire in his rage-fueled rampage across Europe who helped him come to his senses and face all that he had done and taught him how to control himself and others and how to live in the world with out detection and hurting others and drawing attention to himself.

He stayed with the vampire for 20 years moving around and learning before leaving and striking out on his own he kept him self to his self and stayed away from vampires and humans alike it had been over a hundred and 20 years since he was changed.

Micah had learned so much in his hundred years he was medically trained as a doctor and as new things came out he learned and added those to his memory, he studied law for a short time but it bored him he learned to use computers and become a bit of a nerd and tried his hands at many things over the years banker, baker, candle stick maker ...well okay he was never the banker but the bank robber but was a long time ago he had been a body guard, he dabbled in stocks and shares and made quite a bit of money and when he got bored of that he tried his hand at writing and did quite well and he discovered he liked it .

He specialized in historical stories then branched out into supernatural, mystery and sci-fi which lead him eventually to his new pride and joy his graphic novels .

He had branched out into gay romance novels and graphic novels last few years and had found his popularity had soared and the money had increased to his surprise even when he changed his pen name his books and graphic novels always did well.

we have 10am. It is another day in Lucas more or less ordinary live, at least for a vampire.

He doesn´t really eat normal food anymore, the Butcher who lives in

the same street as his workplace often gives him some animal blood to drink, he really looks as if he could kill you

right now when ya do something wrong but in secret he is a real kpop fanboy and lives from his ships he creates.

I stood up, scratched my neck and went to the bathroom,''yawn'' with a short peek in the mirror even my

darkest day could become bright, It may sound really arrogant but you can´t say anything

other beside that I am handsome. I guess my job as a host really gave me more self-confidence.

But well, I should scrub now my teeth, wash my face and go eat something, I am starving.

After that he trotted to eat his breakfast, of course it was blood.

I mean, we don´t to Luca to loose control and Bite some Innocent people right~

It was already 12am. now, how fast the time flies when ya so old. my shift work starts at 16pm.

so I guess there is some time left for playing guitar~

*Luca really enjoyed himself while choosing the song he should play,

but it always ends in the same song. Three days Grace - Gone Forever*

After thousand times repeating playing and singing this song alone in room

he heard the rain from outside pattern against his window,

didn´t the weather report said It should start raining in the afternoon?

fuck, we have already 15:45pm, damn I bet I need over a half hour

to go there... I could turn into a bat and then just fly there but what about my clothes

ugh. whatever, lets just hurry up

*He fastly slipped in his brown Timberlands, put on his Raining coat

over his camouflage colored sweatshirt and his light gray ripped jeans

and sprinted to his workplace as fast as he can*

-20 minutes later-

*pant pant*

''I am-- so glad I was on of the fastest- in elementary school.''

After he relaxed himself a bit from this long sprint

he went inside the back door where Peter already waited for him.

After he saw me coming with wet hair and soaked boots standing in front of him

he just nodded and commented

''come tommorow already at 4pm, you can take the guitar with you when ya want.''

and throwed a towel at me which I catched.

''I understand, thank you very much~''

*I dried my hair and entered the big hall with many comfy places*

every place has a tea table with couches, benches and armchairs

on the te table stood the menu and casually a bottle champagne.

for every host we had there own place, it was here loud as always and the room

was filled with a lot of laughters and flirting voices.

when I came in the room everyone turned around to look at me, I got welcomed with a lot of

smiling places, some of them already waited for me,

the place from the number one host.

I put a smiling on my face and thanked them all

''Welcome here~ thank you for choosing me.''

many of them were my standard customers, and I naturally

hugged and called them there names, of course I can´t deny I slept with

the one and the other already but it is normal so no one is really thinking about it.

I greated new faces, was kind as always to everyone but then a new face came up who is totally different

A silver haired man with Ice blue eyes talked with peter in front of the entrance,

and I got a mail.

-This here is Micah Knight a graphic novelist, he is here to watch the people and how they act.

don´ t feel pressured, he is going to sit at your table.

Treat him like any other customer too, Pete-

Alright, something new, a good looking male customer. you don´t see it that daily I guess.

Let´s get along with him ^^

Micah shook out his coat and pushed back his wet silver hair from his face he grumbles a little not a huge fan of the rain he spoke with Pete for a while catching up with him and seeing how the hosting business was going.

Pete pointed out a table and told me my host's name was Luca he was one of his most popular hosts He pointed him out across the room and I watched as he greeted guests with hellos and kisses.

I felt drawn to the male he looked younger than I but not by much I watched as he got Petes note and read it and I watched as he looked up and saw me and I raised me hand in greeting and made my way to the table stopping as I was handed my drink by one of the staff before taking a seat at the table and casting my eyes over the crowd.

''You don´t need to be so fomal Knighty~ This here is a place were we serve the people,

so just relax like everyone else''

*Luca gave him the hand but ended it with a bro like hug and leads him to the couch he sat on together with

another girl, the other 4 sat on the couch beside him and some armchairs across the couch*

''just sit beside me, I won´t bite~ girls, this here is Mr.knight who will keep company with us for today

treat him well ^^ but I guess the most things he is gonna do is writing notes on his blog

but thats just a guess, of course our dear Knighty is Allowed to talk with us like everyone else~

feel free to do whatever ya want and just ask me when ya need something.''

He has a unnatural aura, I guess I ask him about that later. but for now lets just ignore it ^^

Micah took the younger mans hand in his larger and rougher one careful not to apply too much pressure Micah knew he had to constantly monitor the Monsterous power hidden within him so he didn't hurt anyone. However he was surprised when the young male pulled him into a half hug and lightly patted his back Micah still struggled with all changes to greetings and and such over the past 70 years.

"Hello , please call me Micah " he spoke in his low deep timbre to the other male as he stepped back from the hug.

He turned to the ladies seated around the table and bowed his head " Good evening ladies thank you for allowing allowing me to join you all this evening and I promise I won't be sitting here all boring and such or hunched over scribbling notes or blogs and such.

He spoke as he flicked his gaze over to the young male taking him in noticing the way his pircing gllinted in the lighting of the room setting of his eyes he didn't know wether to be annoyed and insulted at the males guesses at what my research involved and how I conducted it or be amised

Apprently I chose amused as I felt the corners of my lips pull up as I took a seat and started chatting to a sweet petite little brunette seated close by listening to her speak letting my charm flow free knowing when I wanted I could melt panties and be charming.

hehe, it seems like he is amused with talking to the girls~

I mean, probably every normal male would be stunned being with such womans.

strange I am not a person like that, but whatever.

*I talked like always with the girls who leaned and snuggled on me

while talking about there love live and all those things a woman has on her heart.

again on of my girls has a broken heart who tries to get over it while flirting with other males.

well, not the best idea I think. But I can´t allow me to risk she is thinking of it as an insult

and lose with it a customer.*

so I slighty whispered in her ear

''Just forget all your worries here, I will make it become a farytail for you.''

and kissed her on the forehead, she blushed hard and couldn´t do anything beside nodding.

now I know where I will spent my time tonight, she still stared at me with her dreamy éyes

but my sight ended on the man. He was really gorgeous, alone his piercing Ice blue eyes

makes me shudder.

''ya know Knighty~ I bet ya aren´t from here, where do you come from?''

Micah was content he was absorbed in watching the people around the bar listening with his vampiric hearing to their conversations getting a lot more material than he bargained for all the while talking with the ladies at the table and occasionally watching and listening to the male beside him.

He got the impression from the male he hated it here where nothing was truly real this was where you came to forget and fantasise about a life or man you couldn't truly have.

When he looked at Luca he got a distinct feeling like there was a place he would rather be doing something he loved it was strange maybe he would ask the male when he got the chance.

It was then Micah realised that Luca had spoken to him and he had to go over his memory from the last few minutes and replay what he had said so as not to appear like he was being rude and ignoring him.

When Micah realised what was asked he stiffened his body becoming cold and rigid he felt his fangs slide down in anger and had to close his eyes for a second as he knew they would glow with cold ice blue fire.

Micah hated being questioned about his past even simply stuff like where he was from as it brought back his pain, his loss and guilt not to mention it tempted the madness that had plagued him for many many years he escaped that dark madness thanks to his old vampire teacher but it was always there lurking on the fringes of his mind wait for the chance to reclaim him.

Micah gathered his control up and wrapped it around him forcing his body to relax and his eyes and fangs to return to their normal state before speaking his low rumbly deep voice cold as he spoke.

I am from all over, to be honest, I forget when I was originally from it's be so long since I was there it's mostly all destroyed now from wars and such anyway and since have been all over Europe, Asia, America, south America the Bahamas even places like New Zealand.

Micah stood suddenly and grabbing his coat bowed to the table and walked away he needed to and cause a little pain the darkness wisperng to him just as the madness did greedily demaning to be sated .

He had to hunt, to feed, to fuck he had to forget or risk loosing control of him self again loosing everything he had been working so hard to create for himself.

As he left he pulled out his mobile to call his old friend dropping his work card with all his contact info he handed out to certain customers as he did side jobs sometimes for special clients.

He felt him self change from man to Hunter to his Monster the hunt began he walked a few blocks and found a club he liked it catered to certain kind of client tell those who like a little pain with there fun and he entered shedding all trace of the man he was just a hour before.

oh damn, I made him angry, I could literally feel how he tried to control himself

so he isn´t going to fall over me, ripping me in little pieces.

He must have trained hard to get this self control. I wish I could have that too-

but whatever, I will get into trouble when peter realises

Mica vanished ´cause of me.

That´s no good.

*The girls were kinda confused why Mr.Knight suddenly stood up and went away

but Luca knew what he is going to do, He went to Pete and said that he needs

to go out for a second with Micah, before he could answer Luca vanished*

I bet he is seeking for a prey now, I could feel he is a vampire just like me when he raged

it was the same feeling as that time... *he shuddered*

he too, got worked up over something and then he lunged at me

Micah has defenitly more control then that Monster, but he can´t hold it in for too long

or it would make him faint and his sleeping body would attack people and such them dry.

I need to find him and get him back as fast as possible,

I can probably follow his scent, my nose is better then that from a dog

but what did he smell like?

It wasn´t parfume or anything, He smelled a bit like an old book.

I can´t describe it, as if something is so far away like the stars

but still near and warm like a hot chocolate on a snowy winter day...

There he is. found him.

*Luca followed his scent throught the crowd and stopped after some time before a club*

He is inside there, I hope I am not too late,

*Luca went inside the Club after talking to the bouncer where he searched again for him*

It seems like everything is alright for now, not a dead person on the floor and a

Blood sucking Micah is nowhere to find either *sigh*

Oh, there he stood, t´chatting with a Blond woman in a Black miny skirt and a red blouse

in front of the Bar.

*I walked down the stairs, over the dance patch and stood before him*

*gasping a bit for air ´cause he run all the way here*

''ey man, I mean Micah. Sorry about saying that. could you come with me for a second?''

I can give him some of my animal blood I always have with me, It is better

than luring an innocent human into the death.

I was standing talking to the pray I had chosen for the night when Luca,s scent found my nose my body stiffened why was here, did he follow me?.

I was about to turn around to look for him when I felt his presence at my back felt his hand and heard him speak and for some reason I felt my anger and hunger grow in intensity I looked at him and I could see fear and worry in his eyes as they flicked to the woman for a moment and that was when I realised his scent was not quite human This male was like me but his job as a host had hid his scent from me .

I let him pull me away from my meal from the night and listened to his request and his sheer I felt myself snap inside he thought I was going to kill the girl true I was a killer but damn this male to think I felt a red haze cover my eyes as they slipped into vampire and my teeth ran out I pushed Luca further into the darkened corner and gripped him by the throat lifting him off the ground a few inches as I pulled him close slowly grinding my body into his letting him feel my growing errection.

" Who the fuck gave you the right to interupt in my life you little shit Yes I,m a monster , Yes I have killed and I fucking enjoyed every second of it , however that was over 100 years ago I can feed without having to kill I can stop I don't need to feel of that disgusting animal crap I have no idea who you have been hanging out with but you need a better teacher ".

Micah looked around to see if his pray was still where he left her but she was gone and Micah was hungry and pissed.

" Fucking great now you have lost me my meal I chose this club for a reason idiot this is a bdsm club some of the people that frequent this place like there pleasure with some pain I was here to fuck and feed and Now I have to start again , so get lost and go back to work Luca and leave this monster alone".

He snarled his last sentance and let go of him dropping him on his ass before turning on his heel and disappearing into the crowd , Micah was mad at his self he didn't want to scare luca or hurt him but he knew that he couldn't let Luca get to close to him luca was good or at least as close good as a vampire could get and it would be wrong to let him get close to a monster " fuck it all to hell".

Micah shook his head frustrated with his thoughts and decided to just forget about t and deal with it tommrow when he had fed and finally fucked his mind clear.

w-what does he think hhe is doing?

I could still feel his tight grip around my throat and him,

grinding his tights against mine-

*Luca shuddered just by the thought of his cold piercing eyes staring at him*

he sees right throught me, but when he thinks I am giving up just ´cause of that,

then you are mistaken, hehe~

*He just wanted to stand up as he realized it is kinda thight inside his pants.

..Luca flushed red,*

Why now? why am I now getting hard?

wait, this here is a bdsm club right? maybe I could ask some- nononono

what happend when the persons knows me that I am a host?

I will lose my job when it comes out O.o

*He decided to rush to the toilet and take care of it himself,

and on the way he accidently bumped into a person*

so the Stranger(drunk):''Watch were ya walk you little pussy!'' *and glared at me*

I didn´t think anything of it, just another drunk,

I will defenitly not fight with him. I have some bad experiences with that.

But it would be bad when he noticed my erection

so I should pass by as fast as possible

''haha, I am so sorry~ lets forget that'' *and put on my best Host smile I have*

after some seconds he just stared at me I wanted to go but then he held on my wrist

''ya have a cute smile ya know,

and it seems like the partner you were with before did leave ya too, right.

I mean, why would ya have alone a erection when not, hehe''

*The Stranger stared at me with such lustfull eyes it gave me goosebumbs*

''hmp, what do you know me! when you would excuse me now.''

why does it make me so angry? I mean Micah didn´t even do anything...

*I shaked of his hand and wanted to go my way again

when he pressed me against the door*

''Ya have marks from a hand on your throat, could it be you like 'That' kind of thing''

I realized how my temper rised and how much I would love to bite out his flesh

eating him alive, but I won´t do it.

*after I calmed myself down I did shove him away as light as I could right now,

he flied against the wall*

so I fastly hurried to the Mens and I could let it out

Micah felt bad he couldn't seem to settle and none of his usual distractions were working he had even lost his appetite he needed to check on Luca he didn't know exactly why but his blood was screaming at him to move now like it did when there was danger or his hunger was truly rising and taking over Micah had learned years ago to listen to his sharpened instincts.

Following his instincts he watched from the shadows as another man was talking to no not talking being an ass to Luca I noticed his hard on and my on throbbed in my pants pressing hard against his zipper and I started day dreaming about what it would feel like to have his mouth my and that when I heard a crash and saw the man crash into the wall and Luca run away, what the hell did I miss?.

Micah left his hidey hole Drank from the unconscious man and brought him back around to consciousness and wiped the males memory of me and Luca he wouldn't remember anything about us this only took a few minutes and once this was done he chased after Luca.

Once, Finding Luca, he picked him up over his shoulder and walked to somewhere they could have privacy and when it was quiet he pulled the male into a hug.

" Your okay now he won't remember anything your safe I promise "

damn, it won´t go down.

the other guys are looking at me with strange eyes too when I stand here for too long

maybe I should really find another person to take care of it..

*and the image from Micah popped up in his head again*

what the hell... there is no way

*whats that, I feel like someone pressures my mind... as if everything can be sucked out there.

Magic? oh wait, it is the same as mine...just stronger... someone is erasing memories of another person.

normally I could only feel this from my own power... It must be Micah

why did he use that? I mean there is no way... The douchebag from before!

but when did he notice...*

At that moment I felt a big hand grabbing my shoulder and dragging me with him.

I wanted to protest but then I noticed it was Micah, he was panting.

probably ´cause of the blood loss he has.

''M-Micah, what are yyou doing here?''

I was clearly confused

but he just quietly hugged me saying those calming words.

I wanted to cry, why is it that he is so cold but still so

warm at the same time. I returned his hug

clinging my arms around his back.

It was true, I was really reckless from me that I couldn´t control my strenght

but why did he follow me?

some minutes ago he was near killing me and now?...

He just now realised the bulge inside Micahs pants.

Why he too?

is today the getting turned on in a unsuitable situation day?

''hm, Micah. w-why did are you here? I thought you were still after that w-woman...

y-you should hurry up and drink some blood or it will end pretty bad.''

when there is no other way and you are so against my animal blood...

I wouldn´t mind you tasting a bit of mine blood.

*The last sentence was more a mix from mutter and whisper

but it still costs him much willpower to say it*

Micah hugged the male in his arms tighter as he felt the tears form wet patches on his shirt he listened to all that Luca had to say and decided he talked way too much and he thought he may have heard the last bit it was so quiet but as he stepped back he looked luca in the eyes and could see he was perfectly sealk rious.

" you know you talk entirely to much when your nervous " and with out thinking he pulled Luca close and kissed him hard pressing Luca's body to his.

" I wasn't following the woman I went to find another person I kinda prefer men but I hadn't found one I lliked so I settled for that woman she liked what I do what I need when I fuck I couldn't just drink I like to cause pain and control completely to have the person I am with submit to me willingly and enjoy all I have to offer , to me Luca you are as close to a innocent as one of our kind could be inmy eyes thats why I tried to chase you away I don't want you to see the monster I am the darkness that lives inside me my hands are covered in so much innocent blood i could never "

Micah took a deep breath and shook his head he had said far to much already.

" I can go another few weeks before the need for blood is too bad I will hunt tommrow before I start my new project I,m sorry about tonight ".

`

With his final words he ran his fingers the others high cheek bone and left the bar entirely and went back to the safety of his home a mass on conflicting emotions.

*he wiped away his tears while he was looking at Micah*

He wanted to apologize when he felt the hot and wet lips from Micah

pressing on his, having the body moving on his own grinding his tight against his.

embracing his body wrapping his hands around his neck.

When he stopped the little fight with the tougnes and

Micah anwered my question I couldn´t say anything, I just nodded

and listened to him carefully.

I was in unright, I feel so embarrassed hearing such

words from another mouth

''I don´t think I am really... Innocent. I never killed or anything like that but, I

know what it is like when a vampire is in rage, losing his control.

I never had training or a ''master'' either since I always was alone.

But there is no way I would be afraid of you *I chuckled*

you don´t need to worry about that and you know what?

I am not clean either, I killed animals, drank there blood,

and ate them raw. Of course it is a different thing

when it is your own kind.

But you shouldn´t feel bad about it,

but you know, killing is bad...

and I guess when you are by my side we can

protect each other and the humans who live around us.

*I looked him in the ice blue eyes, sighing ´cause I said so much and let him go

after a little kiss on his cheek*

''You shouldn´t bear such a burden alone, when you need blood just come to me,''

*I smiled, I hope I can help him at least a bit. and drived my hands throught his hair*

''Good luck with your project, I will wait for your next visit,

but only when I am still working there, haha

I bet pete isn´t that happy I just left.

don´t say you are sorry. I runned after you with the

worsed case in my mind so I am glad no one died here''

I stared after him when he left, I hope I did the right thing,

but there is no way I could leave him alone after that.

and I can´t say I didn´t enjoy being with him

Some minutes later I went out of the Bar too, making my way throught

the dance floor were I got like 4 new numbers of girls I didn´t even talked to.

Finally outside

*breathing in the cold air who reeked like frost and a fade smell of exhaust frames*

so then lets get going to the shop and hope I won´t get fired, haha

Micah stared at the blank screen on his laptop It had been 4 days since he had seen the other male but he couldn't stop seeing him or feeling his small frame pressed against my body he growled frustrated and slammed his laptop lid down and stood agitated he was hungry and couldn't focus on anything right now.

He went and showered and he knew what he had to do there was only one way he was ever going to get any work done anytime soon he had to see His little Vampire again he dressed and left the house in search of Luca.

He sped across the roofs of the city Leaping and using his full vampire speed getting to Luca quicker on the building of his work he walked to the side where there sat an empty ally he checked for stray people or workers from the club no one was around and he made sure he was out of the way of the cameras and dropped to the alley floor below straightening he exited the alley to the main street and made his way to the entrance of the club.

He searched the room and saw Luca he sat at the bar and ordered a drink and gave my money to get some time with Luca when he was next free he sat watching he felt a restless he didn't want to wait and watch him touching and smiling at the women around him before he knew it he was getting odd looks as he had started growling he cleared his throat and coughed as if he was just clearing his throat of something like an obstruction and those watching turned away.

I am getting spied on, a cold shudders flows down my back

when I realized it but I made it look like nothing happened.

It has been 4 days since the last time I saw Micah,

he told me he would come to see me but...

maybe something happened to him?

could it be that guy from the club could still remember everything

and told the police about our existence?

or maybe the girl he hit on thought we were suspicious

and followed us. so many things that could have happened to him.

I got an headache ´cause of all that thinking and worrying

and the shrill voices from those womans didn´t brighend my mood either.

ha, but when did they ever do that.

I wanna hear Micahs voice, so deep calm

and that hsuky underthone he had.

I don´t even know why I like him so much,

maybe ´cause we are the same

or I am really just a helpless gay,

who falls over every male who comes near me haha.

It got late and the girl who invited me to stay over at her place

teared me on my arm, the dark street where just

little street lights guided our way was quiet.

just a Homeless guy who slept next to an old shoe store

snorred silently.

That was the momend were I saw out of my canthus a

mature person hushing on the roof.

It was just for a second be able to see but

his eyes, they were staring at me.

there is no way I could go home with a women

when I know I am being followed.

It could hurt her and even when I not enjoy being with her.

She is still an innocent Human who hasn´t deserved

to get conflicted in something so dangerous.

After I told her I have something to do and can´t

come home with her she slapped me-

It still aches a bit, haha.

But well, doesn´t matter now.

I should go into a blind alley and suprise attack that stranger then.

I walked slowly the path I chosed and made sure he followed me.

different from before I can hear his steps now clearly.

so I stopped some meters before the Huge wall

out of bricks and heared a noise behind me.

The person stands behind me.

I turned around fastly,

jumped with my hands ahead to the thought stranger

and pressed my nails into his throat.

´cause of the force that arose with the jump

the person and myself flew against the wall but

my hand still had a tight grip around his throat.

that was the momend when he

realized that two Ice blue eyes glared at him.

Micah watched Luca with the woman and waited masking his presence for the most part while in the club unsure if he wanted to be seen by Luca he watched as red-hot envy filled his body and made the vampire in him want to drain and shred the women around he may owe his old friend a new seat if he stayed as he sank his claws into it leaving small tears he stood and calmly left the building and made his way to the roof to wait for Luca at a safe distance for the humans he worked with.

Micah waited quietly perched on the rooftop ledge much like a gargoyle watching the city traffic both car and people whizz past going about their lives unaware of the creatures stalking the streets right along with that were like him or other fairytales that they thought were simply made up fictional characters made up by an overactive writers imagination to thrill and terrify the masses.

Micah tore his gaze away from the city's nightlife when he caught Luca's scent on the wind soon followed by his voice he was talking to someone and Micah's stomach clenched as he saw it was one of the women he was with earlier she looked pretty enough he guessed so why did Luca looked bored and lost in thought whilst the woman talked idly.

Was Luca thinking about him, had he thought about him even once since the other night god what was he doing he was basically stalking the man from the shadows of the rooftops god he felt lame.

He leat once more and decided to stop hiding he stopped suppressing his presence and let him feel and see me more so he knew I was there as soon as he realised he was being followed he sent the female away which made the predator in me smirk at her " That's right little lady he doesn't need you anymore when he has me ".

What the hell was wrong with him did he really just say that out loud he watched the woman till she was out of sight and followed Luca down the ally waiting till they were both out of sight and leapt down to the road below him not surprised when he felt himself shoved into a wall behind him with a clawed hand at his throat.

He chuckled a cruel smile twisting his lips his voice low and rough letting out a bit of his old accent making his already low gravely timbre become an almost growling purr " so you do have a bit of fight in you Not so innocent as you look I kind of like it " this was all he said before pulling Luca close and covering the male's mouth with his own in a possessive kiss.

He hadn't liked that woman touching him and he was covered in her scent and it drove him insane He need to wash it away with his own he pulled Luca close and growled low in his throat " Your covered in her scent I hate it " this was all the explanation given to Luca before Micah ripped off Lucas jacket and shirt and tossed them away from him and wrapped him in his own jacket .

" I suggest we go somewhere instead of staying around here I needed to see you and now that I,m here I,m not gonna be able to leave you for a while I think" he admitted and waited for Luca's reaction.

• 2 weeks later...

My mind was blank when I realized the person who followed me was Micah,

why is he here? didn´t the police catch him?

It doesn´t matter anymore.

He was by my side and it felt so good, I wouldn´t mind when we stay together forever.

while he pressed his lips against mine I realized how strong he is, I could feel his big hands pressing me against him and his abs which I could feel throught his shirt.

I chuckled when he said I stunk like her

"Are ya a dog, silly?"

I looked at him deep in the eyes who gave me the feeling, he wants to cage me up and never let go of me again, I shivered by the thought and put my hands behind his neck, so I could pull him closer and whisper in his ear

"then why don´t ya do something against it? my apartment is just 2 roads away"

I took micah by my hand and turned into a bat, the clothe shreds which he left behind, fell to the ground and I waited for him to turn into one too, so we can finally let our desire for each other free

• 3 weeks later...

Micah growled at being called a dog "not all vampires are the same we each have different abilities one of mine is I have a better nose so I can track better or maybe it's just cause I have been around longer as a vampire ".

he watched the smaller male and his body ached and his fangs itched as throbbed almost silently begging to be released so they could sink into his skin and become part of him it made my body shudder Luca may be smaller but his body was well built I could feel it and I could feel an edge a need deep inside him .

as he turned into bats I watched a little startled as I had never been able to turn into a bat I knew others that could but I could never manage it so I simply turned to mist and hovered around the bats waiting to follow there lead my mind reaching out to his.

" lead on I will follow" I whispered across his mind.

''when you say so~''

I didn´t knew that we vampires have each different abilities. but how should I know...

This is the first time I am meeting one beside the ass who turned me into one.

I could feel how his body vibrated by my sight and just his desire to ramm his fangs in my throat lied in the air, you had the feeling ya can grab it. he is really like a dog,

working hard to hold himself back. How cute~

a bit suprised from the mist, I could hear a voice,

it was Micahs but I couldn´t identify were it comes from.

It is like I am the only one who can hear it and his voice was just inside my head. imagined.

But I knew that wasn´t true...

''don´t fall back''

I swung my small black wings and could feel how the mist followed me,

It gave me the feeling of protection

that even if I would stop my wings now from moving and I fall down

to the earth like a waterdrop

in a rainy night, Micah would come to catch me without a stratch.

It calmed me down a bit, since when I am serious this is the first time flying such a long route.

Lucky I left my window open to my bedroom and I could easily slip throught it.

The mist came slowly after me and I can´t hold it out any longer

I changed back into my now completly naked vampire form

and waited needily for Micah to do the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Micah followed his little bat Luca and thought his bat form was rather cute he liked it and so wrapped the mist around the bat as they flew through the city unobserved by those out on the street have no idea what was really out there.

I watched as the bat flew through a window and I followed him quickly turning from mist to solid man fon form I looked over to Luca and a loud low appreciative growl escaped my lips as I saw he was naked and moved over to him pulling him to my body and letting on hand cup his cute little ass while the other drew this mouth to mine for a long hard brutal kiss.

my hand sank into his hair and my fist tightened and drew his head back tearing our lips apart and allowed me access to the smooth skin of his throat where I licked kissed and nipped before dragging my fangs lazily along his pulse point making

• 2 months later...

ahh...amazing it has been a long time since someone was on my throat

I sometimes did it with the women who paid good but it would never satisfy me like this kiss.

while Luca was letting out a light moan while Micah was busy with his throat

he tugged needily on his shirt seeking for eye contact with him.

I really want it, this is the first time I feel like this,

my blood is boiling and just the thought about it excites me

''M-Micah come on~..don´t tease me so much''

push me down, kiss me, love me, bite me, fuck me, posess me, order me, wreck me up!...

• Saga locked this topic