Not Only for the Hunt (Cyncii & EvenEcho) {18+}

EvenEcho

"Hm?" Lawrence snapped out of it in that moment to glance up at Fenton, noting how worried he looked.. and sounded. "Oh, no, I don't want to leave. Didn't come across in my mind until you brought it up." He removed his chin from the palm and leaned back in his chair, then he smiled, albeit only a smidge. "Too much sleep is unhealthy, you know. I should be fine."

He noticed how Fenton was not making eye contact with him.. in a way, this offended Lawrence. The student surprisingly liked to demand it of others, but with Fenton? He may not appreciate it. No one really did, but with Fenton it may be a bit more extreme. Lawrence in no way intended to set him off.. but the thought of it was a little arousing, if he must admit. "Ah, this is just me. When my emotions, whatever those are, are still, I always look like this. Don't you notice? I thought you were obsessed with me," Lawrence teased, smile shifting into a self-satisfied smirk.

Lawrence peered down at the plate of food before him. Humming, he took a fork in his right hand and used it to break the sausage in half. He pierced the middle of one piece, then lifted the exposed side towards where he could see it. Lawrence appeared to be observing it, but only a second later did he take a bite into it. "Hm." To him, it had the smell of beef, yet the taste of pork.. sort of. Was it the taste, or the texture? Something was off. However, it tasted damn good. Sausages tended to be "mystery meat" anyways, so it did not bother him too much. Though, his eyes still held some amount of doubt even considering the rest of his face did not.

"Delicious," Lawrence spoke simply, before finishing up that half. It seemed as though he wished to say something else, due to his lips parting, but decided against it in favor of continuing to eat.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyncii

• EvenEcho

Fenton's eyes twitched but he continued to smile. "Yes, I do obsess over you, I suppose. I thought that perhaps it was something more than obsession but then I was simply deluding myself apparently. I don't have the compacity to love, textbook psychopath," he tapped a finger to his head for a moment before crossing his arms. "Antisocial Personality Disorder..." He leaned forward, "It just means that I can't feel empathy, it makes it harder for me to have or understand emotions of myself as well, and of course, it means I have a higher chance of beings a cold-blooded killer, which I guess you could say I am. I mean, I've killed a lot of people," he didn't get angry, he wasn't first to get angry, at least he didn't show it unless he became withdrawn. No, he was no hot-head, but he was manipulative, and what if he wanted to manipulate Lawrence into giving him a reason to attack.

"I'm glad you like it," He sat back and uncrossed his arms before picking at his food and eating it calmly and silently. He had a hard time concentrating on eating and conversing at the same time. Being sociable was difficult for him when he was trying to be as honest as possible, which he wanted to do around Lawrence, but he couldn't just turn off his false traits that he had been using to charm people since he was a child. Fenton finished his breakfast and waited until Lawrence finished his breakfast. He continued to watch as Lawrence ate, he gawked almost, he could feel himself hardening. It was so satisfying to see your obsession eat your prey. It was an odd but pleasurable feeling to know that he didn't know what he was eating at all.

Lawrence used his hand to cover his mouth in order to hold back the smallest of giggles rising up in his throat. He found it so pleasing in his attempts to get a rise out of someone, and he felt, if only slightly, that whatever he was doing was working. "I honestly wonder what the point of love even is. I don't understand it, even after being with someone on occasion. Maybe it was all for.. the sex. Maybe that was what they were after. But I wanted to wait, and so they left," he explained, growing closer and closer to finishing his meal. "Do I have a lack of empathy? Probably. There are emotions I can feel, however. Curiosity, excitement.. anger. You have not seen me angry yet, have you? It's best to keep it that way." It was almost as if that was a warning.

He quickly finished his food, giving a brief hum of delight. Lawrence sat back, though, as he brought up a different topic. "If you have killed so many people, how come you haven't been caught yet? More importantly, where are the bodies? Do they even exist anymore? I don't think you should answer. I believe this is a 'for you to keep to yourself and for me to find out' situation. It will be fun that way. Unless you want to ruin said fun and tell me. Either way is fine." Not allowing for Fenton to respond to this at the moment, he continued to ask questions, "What.. now, though? What do you plan on doing with me, now that you have told me so much?"

Fenton gathered the dishes they had used as well as the silverware and set them on the table, he would take them to the kitchen in a moment. He stood up and leaned against the table near where Lawrence was. "What I plan on doing with you?" He reached out and gripped Lawrence's jaw rather firmly, "I plan on doing so many things to you, but just like finding out all my untold secrets, I wouldn't want to spoil your surprise, now would I?" He smirked before letting Lawrence go and taking the dishes to the kitchen.

"I don't plan on telling you how I do what I do," he said as he walked back into the kitchen from the dining room, "The more vigiliant to my ways would me any plans of attack would be... unsuccessful." He leaned against the table, "Now, would you like me to take you back to your dorm. I would like to let you know that you are welcome to stay as long as you like, but I'm sure you would like some fresh clothes at least. I could give you some of mine, but you are much smaller than me, and of course, that would be rather intimate. Are you prepared to get 'rather intimate' with someone such as myself by sharing something as personal as clothing. It's what friends do... lovers do..." he waved his hand vaguely.

Lawrence narrowed his eyes and smiled at the deliciously firm hold to his jaw. He'd always been keen towards rough handling, though with how people typically were towards him it was a bit of a delicacy. If he were around Fenton? Not so much. "Don't keep me waiting too long on that, or else I fear curiosity would kill the cat this time," Lawrence responded simply, showing the smallest of frowns at his professor releasing his grip.

"If the thought of me killing someone again excites you, I certainly wouldn't mind learning from the best," he spoke as if he would kill again, that he wanted to kill again, just so that he could get a kick out of it. Or perhaps what he wished to do was to pique Fenton's interest, not that he wasn't already interested. Heck, both, even. Lawrence sighed, mulling over his professor's offer. "The problem with staying is.. my medication. Other than my inhaler, I have nothing. I can definitely live for another day without, then bring them all with me if I want to stay with you longer. Which, of course, I do," Lawrence explained, all the while holding onto a sweet, alluring smile.

"Oh, but clothes? You're not even that much taller than me. What, by one inch? Two inches? Well.. you must have more muscle mass than I do, so there's that. Baggy clothes can be really cute, shirts and sweaters especially," Lawrence trailed off, running a hand through his hair for a brief moment, possibly to weed out any small tangles.

Fenton nodded, "So, what you're saying is: you would like to wear my clothes? Like a lover? Like someone who knows me intimately? A friend perhaps? Would you consider yourself my friend? You are after all my student and I am a killer," he didn't care about the moral obligation he had as a professor to not take advantage of his power and seduce the students he taught, but he couldn't help himself with Lawrence. He even offered to join him the next time he took life. Truly Fenton didn't want Lawrence to leave either, if he could have his way, he would keep him with him forever, chain him up perhaps, maybe somewhere nice, like his bedroom, and take care of him. He liked the idea of someone completely dependent on him, and Lawrence could fit that bill. He didn't take into consideration his illness, in fact, he didn't see illness or handicap when looking at Lawrence at all, because he wasn't sickly so much as easy bait to draw out targets. He was the perfect little thing to draw attention away from him while he did the deed, the murder.

"Let me get you a change of clothes and we can go to your dorm to get your medication. How long would you like to stay? Classes start again Monday, but it's up to you," he smirked and drew his index finger across and under Lawrence's jaw before forcing him to tilt his face up, his finger pressed under his chin, "I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable with unreasonable demands. You're in control here, hmm?" Or at least I would like for you to assume you have control while really giving your power to me. Fenton wasn't so much a cruel or controlling man as much as he was someone who wanted someone to care, someone to stay with him and someone to obsess over, someone to completely possess -- body and soul.

"Like a lover?" Lawrence tilted his head to the side, raising his eyebrows. "That would require me being intimate with you. So far, no luck. But yes, I would like to wear your clothes. I.. would think of you as a friend, more so than my classmates. However, don't think of me as a lover unless you do plan on becoming intimate." With that, he paused for a good minute, then looked up at Fenton with a smile. "I was just thinking about it.. hah, how scandalous." If Fenton were entirely normal, this wouldn't have been much of an issue. If it were, say, in high school instead of college, it could more easily be considered a scandal. But to Lawrence, there was always some sort of stigma attached to student and instructor relationships. Perhaps it was the power aspect - he could see this possibly playing a part in their (in his eyes) budding relationship.

The student parted his lips, as if to say something in response to his professor's question, but his efforts were ceased at the delicate touch to the underside of his jaw, then forced up to meet Fenton's gaze. Why, Lawrence thought of himself as the seducer in this situation, and yet Fenton was making this far more interesting. "I- I.. would like to believe that I am in control, but I'm not. So don't try to convince me that I am. I am aware that if I take one step out of line, I am one step closer towards death," Lawrence almost stuttered, making it out to appear as if he felt defeated. Perhaps he did, genuinely, but considering how his inward emotions were oftentimes surreptitious, it was not a hundred percent guaranteed.

• Saga locked this topic