Thai BL Movies and Dramas?

jacobsenia

I'm watching the Love Sick series and I watched Waterboyy and I've come to realize I like Thai BL better than anything else. Then again, I may just be partial to Ngern. While I'm only on Episode 5 of Season 2, I have off three days after Saturday - so that means a lot of binge watching.

When I was watching Addicted (a Chinese BL) I finished all of what was out in one night, even though it meant staying up until 6:45 am. I can't do that with Love Sick quite yet, but I will.

I just need a suggestion of good BLs - preferably Thai - to watch once it's done. I hate the emptiness that comes between BL movies/dramas. :/ It kinda bums me out.

onion12

Also if anyone has seen Waterboyy or Love Sick, I need someone to talk to about it because no one I know has seen it.

onionn7

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreimer

• voide

• Jay19

• Racheal

Top Posters In This Topic

You should totally watch 2 Moons the Series, it's really really cuuute! And also Sotus, but I recommend watching 2 moons first tho.

Also, I just actually finished Waterboyy!

Guys, talk to me about Waterboys please. Because as I can see it, it wasn't all about boys love right? There're MF pairing too? I actually love to watch sports theme BL drama but yeah.. Also seconded

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Watch that too if it's your cup of tea ;)

yep, it's not all about boys love, it's kinda like 2 moons which have side pairings, but at the same time different, the story is actually good. I mainly watched it because of the BL but it's really full of surprises.

tbh, i like all of the pairings! They're all so adorable! But Apo and Waii is hot *drools*

tbh, i like all of the pairings! They're all so adorable! But Apo and Waii is hot *drools*

Apo and Waii then :D

• 1 month later...

The ones I really enjoyed except the one you said:

The Hormones series, Bad romance the series, Together with me the series - you can find it on dailymotion with eng sub, Make it right the series 1 and 2. Im watching Online the series atm, but there is no eng sub. I am your king, tho it's still airing. All of these are with mixed pairings. If i remember anything else will let you know.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Already? That just started in February for me, on youtube. I have to say though, the second season isn't as good.

• 1 month later...

im just now starting to watch thailand BL.. at first i dont like their tone of voice..Ive only watched one ep of sotus then dropped it because of the voice..but then last week i dont have internet so i watched all the series ive saved..and now im addicted to sotus... to singto and krist..they remind me of mao and dai.,..and after a while their voices sounded cute to my ears now...

• 2 months later...

i totally was the same at first,, I was checking for new series to watch, somethimg different than what i usually watch and i came across What the Duck, i skimmed the first episode and at first it took a while to get used to their voices and way of talking..but then i came back to it the next day and started it properly..WOW! I just loved it all, the characters and the stories!! I quickly then grabbed 2Moons and Sotus 1 and 2 , cause i heard those two were good also, i binge watched them all (almost done with Sotus 2) . Iv got to say im addicted to Thai BL now!! Would love to get more reccs as well (ones with happy endings only) ,, i feel so sad when im waiting in between series lol :) :)

Krist is my new obsession

sorry for late reply..I read your post when I cannot reply then I forgot about it >

For the novel, I read a lot but they are all in Thai..I don't know why no one think about translating it into English..if you like Sotus and 2 moons you definately like Buppe ..it's mean destiny. both MC are in University too. I read it 18-20 years ago if I recall correctly. I have many Thai books in paperback..the funny part is when I ordered books around 150 $ the shipping is usually 210 $ >

I think you should ask

She is Thai and she watches a lot of series too

- - - Updated - - -

Sotus 1 was my fave..

it will have a very special place in my heart like takumi series..

at first i was Kongpop fan..but when i started stalking them in real life..i love love Krist .... he was like a cheeky angel...

hahah yep he does seem very naughty in real life :) :) I cant tell you how many times iv rewatched the Season 1 Special Episode,, he's just so different from his character, and the things he says at times :) :) Both of them were fascinating to watch, their interactions and their stories!! I miss them ;) ;)

i went hunting for some Eng translations for Sotus and 2 Moons on Wattpad but the ones i found were hard for me to read because the Eng was so bad (no offense, eng is not everyones first language), il keep looking, though i too hope they make official translations! That would be soo fun!! Il look for Buppe soon, sounds interesting ;)

I think only Sotus 1 is followed the novel since the author said she won't write more than that or something..

Yeah I know..I wish I have time to translate them for you guys. Let's see when everything calm down I may pick some Thai novel and translate it.

• 2 weeks later...

is anyone here familiar with the thai drama called kiss me again? i think there's a bunch of het pairings in it but there's a gay couple too! i don't watch a lot of television series or movies but thai dramas have always intrigued me. seems like they're pretty open and they have a lot of gay couples!

• 2 weeks later...

aaaaaaa i love 2moons and sotus series!! Both of the stories are so cute tbh. And I was considering watching My Tee since the trailer and some scenes are quite interesting and sweet, but I'm waiting for it to finish airing so I could binge watch it :'))

I'm watching 2 new Thai BL dramas - Love by Chance and Cause You're my Boy. They are ongoing. I'm really enjoying them, especially Love by Chance because of how things are being handled (don't want to put spoilers) regarding the mother. Also waiting for Together with Me the Next Chapter to start.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I'm writing some of the titles of the Thai dramas I have seen:

Sotus 1st + 2nd seaon

Love sick 1st + 2nd season

Make it right (related series to Love sick) 1st+ 2nd season

Love by chance currently airing

My Tee currently airing

Water Boyys 1 season

2 Moons the series 1st season + 2nd one still work in prog.

What the Duck The Series 1st season + 2nd one work in prog.

Bad romance the series 1 season

Together with me (related to Bad romance) 1st season + 2nd one coming soon (HOT HOT HOT)

Together With Me The Next Chapter (new season of the one I wrote up)

HIStory2: Boundary Crossing (one of the best of the series, other have similar name starting with HIstory + other name)

HIStory1: Obsession (is an example of HIstory + other name and is part of the "1st season", so to say)

Kiss Me Again 1st season (sequel of Kiss: The Series, but here the BL couples had a secondary role,unlike this new series)

Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey 1st seaon (the BL couple has a seconday role but is linked to the one I write down)

Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey 2 (finally the Bl couple shines and is cute)

This are only Thai series I'm remembering atm, the list wold be endless otherwise XD I hope That I was able to help you.

Ps= I wrote only about series bcs...well MORE EPISODES xD

• 1 month later...