Demyan's Angel (_ladytrash & EvenEcho)

EvenEcho

EvenEcho's Characters

demon-anime-art-paren-krov.jpg

Name: Demyan

Race: Demon

Background: Demyan has been leading the demons in the rebellion against the angels for years, he started as a duke to the demon throne before ascending higher, to a position above the king. He was an emperor, a lord, the Lord Demyan, and therefore he has power to rule and control. He is often stuck doing paperwork though, being the leader is actually rather boring.

a66c20115ae1840ba4e928b528fcc4be--anime-male-hot-anime.jpg

Name: Callum

Race: Angel

Background: Callum is a warrior for the angel rebellion and he has been for so long. He doesn’t remember a time when he wasn’t a warrior. Being an angel, he wasn’t born as a baby but as an angel, he was just as he is now back then.

_ladytrash's Character

2016066.jpg

Name: Lumiere (French for Light)

Race: Angel

Background: Lumiere, a proud leader for the Angel Rebellion, is constantly busy. But being busy, helps him keep to himself. Despite being busy, Lumiere, is up to his head in secrets that he's still slowly discovering. Being one of the younger of the leaders, Lumiere keeps his personal life out of the way of the rebellion, making sure everyone is out of harms way, even willing to put himself in danger for the sake of others

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvenEcho

• _ladytrash

Awoken by the morning light, Lumiere found it difficult to get out of bed. The dragging sensation of a weight held him down as the foggy tiredness threatened to lower his visibility. Lumiere didn't want to get out of bed, finding that the day before him was already dragging at his feet. Letting out an almost visible sigh, he pulled free the shackles that were his blankets and stepped out onto the cold hard wood floor. The winter season was coming to an end, and spring was just beginning, so that could only mean new light and hope.

Perhaps, by the time spring came and went, the rebellion would be over, and peace would remain. He soon found himself looking over a large expansive lake, thoughts traveling around his head like a downtown metro area. Not a single thought was alike in process, but proved to be similar in difficulty. Yawning as he stretched, he slugged to the dining hall table and sat, waiting for one of his servants to bring him breakfast. Despite being a leader, Lumiere lead a rather casual life- trying not to focus too much on the rebellion as to let his life slip away. Blue eyes casting up as the breakfast was laid upon the table, Lumiere began to put together his master schedule for the day.

It was quiet until there was a crash and several demons scattered like cockroaches away from the noise. "You brought me trash?" Demyan, the leader of the demon rebellion, asked in a eerily calm voice. A moment earlier he was shouting and even threw a vase against the wall. He sighed and rubbed his temples waving his minions away angrily before walking to his kitchen. It was still early in the morning, maybe 3-4 hours before sunrise. He jumped up on his counter and one of his many maids brought him a cup of blood. He sipped it and jumped off the counter before patrolling around his property. Perhaps it was a habit from the underworld, but he couldn't feel safe unless he checked it himself. He knew that there were eyes and ears everywhere, he just had to be careful.

After finding nothing out of the ordinary, Demyan went back to his kitchen to drop the mug in the sink and then up to his office to see what his officials had to report. He flipped through their extremely boring reports and finally just pushed it all away from him. He knew what he needed, he needed some pure pleasure, to indulge in his natural hedonistic urges. He let his large wings unfold from his back and lift him off the ground and take him to the small portal to the underworld. Except when he went through the portal, he didn't go to the underworld, he was in a house. He looked outside and it was sunny. He walked around, confused. He went back to the portal that brought him back and he arrived in the underworld.

How curious, Demyan thought before going to get off somewhere with some nice (laughable) demon. He returned to his property even more confused seeing as the underworld wasn't the underworld he remembered. He called his demons to him and when they came, he sent them for a surprise attack along the east coast, that is where his enemies lived and he decided he was angry and therefore he wanted to destroy things whether it be by his hand or his command. He sat back and used the senses of his minions to listen and see all the violence and bloodshed. A blitz attack. They had likely never seen it coming. It still didn't calm the rage inside of him however, which only made him angrier.

It wasn't long before the long awaited schedule was finished. Lumiere was hesitant to look it over, knowing it would be full of mistakes, but before he could even spare it a glance, a scream was sounded from outside his home. Panicked, he shot up from his seat and raced over to the balcony. Nearly flinging himself over the railing, he gasped in full horror, watching as several Minion Demons attacked his fellow Angels. Frowning, his fist clenched as he dashed back inside, only to head to main floor as he exited his house.

Glancing around, he watched in agony as demons ripped apart angels wings, the screams of agony and pain sounded against his ear drum, like a gunshot to the heart. Screaming in frustration, he raced forward, grabbing a smaller demon by the throat and giving it a quick twist, and it was dead. His blue eyes were clouded to a dark blue grey as he continued to free his fellow warriors free of the demons' touch. He knew that their leader was responsible for this, and thankfully enough, there weren't that many, but it still took him by surprise.

Killing off the last of the fellow Minion Demons, Lumiere marched back into his house, ordering that the patrol send a message to the leader of the opposite rebellion.

"Seize your army and no harm will be done,"

With a rather bored expression, Demyan called his army to return to him. If the angels could regroup that quickly, he needed to think of another attack. He was honestly so bored of fighting, it was no fun when all they did was paperwork and listening to grunts talk about the cat that sprouted a wing during a meeting and flew away; spy cats? What had this war come to? Demyan knew that the angels didn't have the heart to attack them as he did to them. They were all about fairness and justice, peace, love... all that bullshit. He just wanted to win and by the Powers that Be, he was going to win if it killed him, which is seemed could be very possible. He wanted to try his portal again but he didn't like being confused, and his wonky portal definitely confused him.

With a sudden thought, Demyan called an impartial party to him to send a message back to the angels.

"I want to end this, meet me in central America, in Oklahoma," he gave a specific location and even coordinates, "at 9 PM your time," he sent his messenger off with a shooing motion from his hand. Demyan wondered who this leader was, he hadn't made actual contact with him directly, although he had heard enough seeing as he was the leader of the opposing rebellion. Deciding not to ponder, Demyan wandered through his home until he walked outside, dismissing the guards to follow him while he brought his two assassins with him, both slender women with sleek wings pressed to their back and ears flat against the side of their narrow and long heads. He jumped into the air and his wings lifted him off the ground. He opened a portal to the east coast and was there in minutes.

He seemed to get there before his messenger arrived, but that was okay. He looked around and saw the decomposing corpses of his demons, fungi growing over their rotting bodies at a rapid pace while the earth slowly swallowed them. Much like angels, they would be reborn into new bodies. Therefore neither rebellion could truly die off, it was a never ending battle but Demyan wanted it to end so badly. He was done with all the ridiculous fighting and deaths. He liked death when he was having fun, but he didn't like feeling the pain of dying over and over through his minion's senses.

"Leader of the Angels?!" He called out. "I'm here to propose a treaty!"

Lumiere nearly panicked when the patrol returned with the status of delivery.

"All went well, however the leader of Demons sent a message in return," the messenger mumbled, looking a little hesitant. Frowning, Lumi sat up in his chair, feeling the atmosphere in the room grow cold and cautious.

"Well?" Lumi asked, a little hesitant of the answer he would receive. He knew the Demon leader was responsible for most of the bloodshed that happened in the war they were fighting. He hated it. He just wanted to protect his own race, and nothing more.

"I want to end this, meet me in central America, in Oklahoma," the messenger recited, carefully and precise. Lumi frowned and thought for a moment. It was either a trap, or the Demon leader really did want to end the war. Sighing in frustration, Lumi eased back into his chair, thinking everything through.

"Alright, we shall go then." Lumiere confirmed. The patrol nodded and left the room, leaving their leader to think in his thoughts. It wasn't long before Lumi gathered a few supplies before making his way to the said location. Landing on the grass, he glanced around the field, before he spotted the demon leader. Frowning slightly, he suddenly realized he hadn't seen the demon leader himself. Slightly astonished by his looks, he frowned and turned away.

"Alright then, what will it be?" He spoke smoothly, his slight french accent underlying his nervous tone.

The demon looked around anxiously. He approached the leader of the Angels and bowed respectfully. "Hello, my master has sent me to tell you he is looking for you. He has a treaty, he has only four guards and would like for you to have your men stand down. He is somewhere along the west coast, he says to follow the dark energy and you will find him," this demon was spiny, as if his skin was made of shards of bone and porcupine needles. He was really a ghastly sight. He continued to shake and quiver until he took the the sky and flew away as fast as he could. He was an underling, hadn't even participated in one battle, he wasn't a fighting demon, he was a messenger as well as a supply demon. He helped the minions prepare for battle but that was the closest to conflict he had ever gone.

Demyan waited outside the place he was sure to be the Angel Leader's base of operations. He took a seat on the steps of the porch and chatted with his minions in a bored manner. He had a treaty, written on parchment with his blood. His assassins had gone somewhere to prepare in case they were attacked and his two strongest minions were on either side of him. Along with his minions, he wanted to just have the rebellion over so he could look to the future. He of course didn't know how a future looked liked. They had all been fighting for so long that they didn't know what to do with themselves if the fighting stopped. Perhaps they could go into the world of politics, that was definitely the Devil's game and if anyone knew about the devil it was his army of demons.

Lumiere looked to the scrawny messenger. He was visibly shaken, and small in size. Lumiere felt pity on him, for even being part of the bastard demon rebellion. He sighed wistfully and looked back to his small patrol.

"Keep a close watch, not too close, but not too far. I don't want there to be any surprises," Lumiere murmured. They all nodded and bowed respectfully before Lumiere was on his way. He didn't like the dark energy. It made him feel uneasy, as if something was waiting to take his life. Occasionally looking back to make sure his patrol was still in range, he continued until it seemed like the darker energy, was only growing darker- which meant he was close. Landing on the ground once more, Lumiere glanced around, only to frown slightly. What was he doing at his headquarters? Frowning, Lumiere stepped forward, suddenly insight of the Leader.

"Well, well. What have we here? What is this treaty you'd like to propose?" Lumiere sighed wistfully, his accent peeking through as he leaned his weight to one side. His glasses gave a clear glance upon what the leader looked like. Lumiere, was honestly shocked. He had expected a basterdly figure of hate and disease, but instead, he looked like a well grown- person. He glanced away for a moment before looking back up at him, discreetly hoping that nothing bad would come of this sudden meeting.

Demyan stood up and brushed the invisible dirt from his pants before extending his arm, his hand open. His minion to the right placed the parchment into his hand and he then handed it to Lumiere. He crossed his arms. "I'm done. I don't want to fight anymore. I am not going to follow your laws nor rules and I don't expect you to follow mine, I just want to stop killing things. I... a- apo-," he frowned and twitched, "apologise for the attack I sent down upon you earlier. That was when I realized that the killing needed to stop, that we shouldn't fight anymore. Can we take this inside. Just you and I? You can have your assassins trained on me, I just want to go somewhere where nobody else can hear us," he offered rather politely. He didn't bow to Lumiere simply because he didn't bow, people bowed to him. He didn't expect Lumiere to bow to him either, but knowing the angels, he would do something that was that Demyan would never do.

Lumiere watched hesitantly. The demon seemed friendly- but he knew very well not to trust him in any way or form. Frowning, Lumiere listened. He understood where the demon was coming from- with the war and such, but why suddenly put a stop to it? Right, Lumiere did not like the war at all, but it was suspicious and mysterious to suddenly put a stop to it. Wouldn't the demon like the fighting and such? Lumiere was confused for sure, but he didn't dare let that show. He wouldn't show that he was weak or feeling of the other's emotions. Despite doing so, Lumiere sighed before speaking once more.

"I see. Although, it's very suspicious of you to put a sudden halt to this war, I wish for it to end as well- however, if you sincerely wish to attack me in any way or form in this meeting, I will have it assigned that your being is demolished within your act," Lumiere muttered. He didn't trust the demon one bit, but he knew something had to be done about the war. Sighing, he looked up at the house and nodded. Walking up the steps, he took a glance at the treaty written on the parchment paper. He bit his lip nervously, but didn't comment on the content it held. He glanced back at his patrol to keep full sight on the demon in case something were to happen while they were inside.

Demyan strolled into headquarters and plopped himself down in a seat as if he owned the place. Just because he was signing a treaty didn't mean he couldn't have any fun. He did stare rather intently at the angel. He realized how different they were, and how beautiful he would be they looked tangled together. He grinned and looked down to pick at his nails. "I'm not here to harm you, if I was, I would have just taken you out in Oklahoma, wouldn't I?" Demyan leaned forward and leaned on his hands, his elbows up on his knees. "Hey, do you have a portal to the big palace in the sky or do you just fly up there?"

Demyan wanted to know if his portal was the only broken one, but if Lumiere didn't have a portal, he couldn't really ask now could he? He wanted to go to help, maybe get with a succubus and an incubus just to have fun. He of course was at a loss though because either Hell had changed or he wasn't being transported to the right place and he was sure it was the latter since Hell hadn't changed for a billion years or something like that and therefore wasn't due for a change for another 400,000 years or at least somewhere around there.

Lumiere followed closely, making sure he was being watched still by his patrol. Following suit into the room, Lumi sat down on the opposite chair across from the demon. Crossing one leg over the other, Lumi watched and studied the other.

"Maybe so, But you're a Demon- Someone that can't be trusted," Lumiere snickered with a silent grudge. He wasn't pleased so far with this meeting, but he didn't say that out loud. Leaning back in his chair, he looked to the other with guarding eyes, scanning every movement and intention the other demon had. "Anyways, We do have a working portal to the Heavens. Only angels that die- intentionally or of age, go through that portal. However, if it's for a patrol or correspondents, then I normally go through," Lumiere informed. He sighed faintly and glanced at the window, keeping an eye on his Patrol to make sure they were watching and doing their job.

"Yeah, being a demon means I just have more fun than you," Demyan grumbled before crossing his legs as well. He looked around, looking for the angel's guards. He caught sight of them out the window. He cleared his throat. "So your portal isn't, ya know, broken or anything? Have you tried to go through it recently?"

With a vague motion, Demyan stood up. "Well, whatever. Do you like the treaty or not. If you don't sign it, know that this war will still rage and that will be on your shoulders," Demyan called his demons inside the door. "I'm just calling them so we can leave," his assassins joined up with them, travelling to his side in a trail of onyx smoke that stunk like sulfur and Hellfire. "We're leaving, come to our territory next time if you would like to discuss the treaty even more," Demyan and his guards walked out and took to the skies to go home.

Lumiere rolled his eyes at the sarcastic Demon. He sighed and shook his head to the next question.

"No, I haven't been through it recently, and no it is not broken. Repairs and upgrades are made to it every three weeks," Lumiere informed. He then glanced to the window, watching as the Patrol signaled him. He blinked and looked back to the demon, watching as he got up- ready to leave. He then grabbed a pen from the table, quickly scribbling his signature on the line. "I do like the treaty, however, you better live up to it's words," Lumiere warned. He then got up himself, heading for the door. "Until next time," He murmured before heading for the door.

Calling down his patrol, he murmured a few words of update before he followed home. It didn't take long for them to return, and upon arrival, he discarded his patrol to the rest of the evening off. Trudging inside, he kept his wings folded behind him as he fell back against the sheets. It felt nice to be back home- knowing the war was finally over.

Demyan departed for home and when he arrived he soon was back out, flying back to the leader's home. He knocked on the door and then laughed at himself before pushing it open. He wandered through the house. He pushed the door open that led to the bedroom. He knocked on the door, hoping to wake Lumiere up. When that didn't work he walked to the bed and sat down on the right foot corner. He grabbed Lumiere's leg and shook him until he woke up.

"Hello dear," he crossed his arms, "I've given up the only source of entertainment I have. I would like for you to do something with me, I am quite bored and you are the only amusing person I know. My portal is broken and I can't have fun like the rest of the underworld so I'm stuck here until further notice," he groaned, knowing he was rambling but at the same time knowing that he could easily intimidate the little angel boy into silence (or at least that's what he thought).

Lumiere shrugged into his bedroom. All of today's duties and jobs had been done. Despite the sudden meeting, other things had to be done, like making sure the young ones were getting trained properly. But it was weird. News about the treaty had spread like wildfire through the realm, and honestly, Lumi was worried. Did they think he was weak? Did they think that he was selfish? Lumiere didn't know and hopefully they understood his reasoning. After the long day had dragged to a close, Lumiere was tired and ready for bed.

Just as Lumiere was settled and nearly asleep, a knock startled him, however he didn't get up to allow whoever it was in, nor answer. However- when the door opened and he felt someone sit on the corner of the bed, he was worried. None of his servants did that. They respected him peacefully, so he was a little bothered by this. Upon feeling the hand on his leg, and the voice that came along with it, Lumiere shot up in bed.

"What the hell?! You can't just sneak into my room anytime you feel like it because we made a peace treaty and because you're bored!" Lumiere growled, annoyed that his sleep had been interrupted. He made way to kick the demon off of his bed, rather angry and upset. "What do you want? I was trying to sleep!" Lumi huffed.

"Hey, chill out!" He grabbed Lumiere's legs to make him stop kicking around. "I'm here because I'm bored and now that we have a treaty, I'm bored and my portal's broken," he crawled over Lumiere, "I want you to entertain me. I'm so bored," Demyan had only created the contract on a whim. Yes, he was tired of fighting but he had been bored and when he was bored he did bizarre things. He was still bored as a matter of fact. He was so bored that he was willing to break into the leader of the angel's house and try to get him to entertain him.

"C'mon, let me just entertain myself then in your room, hmm?" He smirked and leered at the angel in his bed. "You won't have to do anything but make pretty noises, I promise," he laughed, a loud cackling much like an evil witch but deeper.

Lumiere watched with narrowed eyes, feeling an odd sensation in the pit of his stomach. Huffing, Lumiere glanced away, not realizing it, but his cheeks had turned a faint tint of pink. Shrugging away from the demon, he looked up, blue eyes wary of the other.

"What the hell are you getting at?" Lumiere huffed. However though- upon hearing the demon's last statement, his eyes widened and he felt his heart pick up in speed. He's never- done that stuff before and this- was new and sudden. Feeling his blush grow darker, he coughed awkwardly and looked away. "N-no. I'm not going to 'entertain' you- you're so selfish.." Lumiere nearly pouted at the last insult. He sighed and turned his face away from the other, feeling conflicted and bothered. He was easily aware of how close they were, and he was slightly uncomfortable, but he didn't know how to stop the situation that was happening- or if he wanted to stop it.

Demyan couldn't help but to laugh. "Selfish..." he whispered before raising his voice, "Selfishness; that is not my carnal sin. Do you want to know what my carnal sin is?" He pulled Lumiere's body to his and licked the shell of his ear, "It's lust, my carnal sin is the sin of desire and flesh," once again he laughed, this time though it was because of Lumiere's conflicted face along with the creeping blush upon his cheeks. Of course the angel would be so innocent and sweet that something as basic as sex was blush-worthy. Demyan didn't blush because of arousal or laughter, he didn't blush at all actually.

"Let me touch you, I promise to make it just as pleasurable for you as I'm sure it will be for me," he licked his lips and fangs before releasing Lumiere's legs and sliding between them. He held himself up over his face before kissing down from his ear to his neck. "Entertain meeeeee," he moaned in a rather husky voice before tugging the blankets away from the angel's body. "You don't have someone you love already, do you? Will you mind me playing with you? Dominating you? Wringing the most delicious sounds from your mouth?"

Lumiere looked away, feeling almost ashamed for letting the demon get this close to him, but at the same time- something was luring him in. Taking farther and farther away from his moral rights. Lumiere suddenly jerked as the demon licked the shell of his ear. Squirming slightly, he was uncomfortable aware that he was starting to get aroused by the demon. If his people found out about this, he'd be dead for sure... Lumiere frowned and looked up at the demon.

"Heh.. I can tell- But-!" Lumiere tried speaking however- he was cut off by a gasp that left him upon the feeling of the demons lips on his neck. "Damn you.." Lumi cursed under his breath. He huffed and looked to the other, feeling a little outspoken. "Whatever happens after this- stays between me and you- Got it?" Lumiere nearly hissed, knowing there was no way for him to escape this. Sighing, Lumiere nodded faintly. "Just-.. Ju-st-.. Dammit- Just be gentle, Alright?!" Lumiere spat, feeling more and more embarrassed and ashamed. He didn't want his reputation to be destroyed because of this. He didn't want to be seen as a different person. He just wanted to be him.

"Oh, I promise I won't tell anyone. This stays between you and I," he smirks but he also knows that it would be a great feat to bed an angel, willingly even! However, he had some sense of loyalty and he also knew how destroyed the angel would be, and he planned on keeping the angel with him for a while. Not only was he about to pleasure a holy, greater-than-thou angel, but he was bedding the leader of the angels. It was magnificent.

The blankets on the bed were soft, far softer than the blankets on Demyan's bed at home, but angels were even more luxurious than demons and far more sensitive. He gripped Lumiere's jaw and forced his head to the side so he could suck and bite marks over his neck. He hoped that Lumiere could heal those marks or lie about them because he liked marking up his partners, it showed everyone, secret or not, that they were with someone, and it was always so arousing. "Demyan," he said, "when I make you scream and moan, my name is Demyan, don't forget it lovely," he ran his hands under Lumiere's night shirt before trying to remove it. Unlike the suave beast he wanted to look like, he fumbled with the shirt until he just ripped it off, leaving tatters and shreds splayed under and around Lumiere's back. "Sorry, I'll buy you a new one if you liked this one," he raked his claws down Lumiere's chest roughly, "sorry, I forgot you're still a little, unblemished virgin," and he had to admit how badly he wanted to claim he took it away from the angel.

Lumiere gasped, feeling the shirt on his back being ripped away from him. Lumiere panicked for a moment before a small, audible moan left him, the feeling of the demon sucking and biting on his skin set him on fire. He didn't know what it was, but the demon left him lifeless, with his movements and touches. Lumiere soon realized that he was making more noises, gasps and moans left him, until he suddenly yelped, feeling the other claw down his chest. Pouting slightly, he looked up at the other.

"Seriously?! Don't you listen?" He huffed. Honestly though, he wasn't too mad, but more so annoyed. Laying back against the sheets he tangled his fingers in the others hair, suddenly reaching up to bring him down into a kiss, the connection of their lips felt like an explosion. Although the other's was more rough feeling, it felt amazing to Lumiere. He knew, deep down, that the other probably didn't really care, but Lumiere was going to hang onto this moment forever.

"Sorry," but Demyan wasn't very sorry, in fact, he was entirely amused. He liked the noises that he was extracting from Lumiere very much; in fact, the soft noises that consistently grew louder the more Demyan corrupted the angel was only arousing Demyan even more. He ran his hands from the outsides of Lumiere's knees to his hips before sliding his hands back down between his legs, spreading them open for him to fully sit between them. "Let me be gentle with you little angel," he kissed down the angel's chest and then his navel before licking a stripe up Lumiere's member. He turned to kiss the insides of his thighs. "What do you want for me to do for you? Tell me. Say 'please' you are a righteous member of your community after all and manners are very important," he laughed on the inside.

Lumiere's voice caught in his throat as the demon worked his magic. Everything about this was strange and weird, but it was- rather.. Enjoyable- dare he say. But- it was quite an experience. Lumiere trembled as the other moved in ways he didn't think was humanly possible. He worked him like he was a piano, and Lumiere was creating a beautiful tune. Lumiere whined slightly, body buzzing from the pleasure he was suddenly feeling.

Lumiere was beyond embarrassed upon hearing the demon's request. Lumiere never begged for anything. It was normally given to him politely or he requested it- but he never begged and prodded about something. But- this was different. The feeling of difference in his lower abdomen was stirring and he just wanted to be touched. His body craved the other's touch and wanted nothing but.

Whining faintly, he parted his lips, a small string of drool dripping from his lips. "P-please.. I n-.. need you.." Lumiere gasped, panting lightly.

• 2 weeks later...

Demyan smirked rather vindictively, "You need what, my pretty little angel?" He reached up to hold onto Lumiere's hips, his thumbs running over the skin of his belly. "You beg so beautifully, but what are you begging for? Me? What a naughty angel, begging for a demon..." he pulled Lumiere back, controlling his body with his grip on his hips, and grinding himself between the crevice of Lumiere's rear. His hands moved once he had his angel in place and he leaned up, over him and licked the already healing wounds along his chest and stomach, his fingers brushing down his sides. "...Begging for a demon to fuck him," he tsked his tongue before pressing his fingers to the angel's lips. "I doubt you have sufficient lubricant, so this is what you're going to get."

• Saga locked this topic