His Pet Wolf (EvenEcho & WolfDog12) 18+

EvenEcho

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• EvenEcho

Sure, I'll start. I was just getting Character images actually.

c4366bfd0f4f9f4d95796b37a2141252.jpg

(Human/day form is without the ears and tail. This is the form he takes on during crescent moons and can get into this form if he wants to during a new moon though is usually human for new moons)

2e2d62062b14.jpg

(Full moon form. A pure wolf-like beast that uses four legs when running but usually walks on two. Has no control in this form. Hard to tell this form from nearly a full moon as the biggest difference is his size which is still very slight.)

Name:

Kiba (As he's known for his sharp bite)

19 (Rather young for his breed of werewolf)

Male

None as he typically lives away from society for obvious reasons...

Position:

Uke/pet

[/hr]

There was a chill in the night air as the fall seemed to rapidly be approaching yet, for one werewolf, his body was warm, blood pumping, sprinting through the woods on all fours. This werewolf seemed smaller than most but was still far bigger than the typical man. Men, like the ones currently hunting him. Werewolf pelts sold for extremely high right now so it wasn't uncommon for hunters to gather together and go hunting during a full moon when werewolves had no choice but to be in their true forms. If they managed to kill him before the sun rose, his body would forever be frozen in that state and they'd be able to skin him with ease. However, killing him was proving to be quite the chore.

The werewolf was fast as hell and just after getting out of sight of the hunters, he would loop back and pick them off one by one. Now, out of the 12 that started this hunt, only 5 remained. However, it seemed the men caught up to what the werewolf seemed to be doing so as soon as they lost sight of him, they'd move into a circle, back to back ready to shoot. There had been a few close calls but the brown furred wolf managed to avoid being shot until now.

However, he was growing impatient with these humans. The werewolf came rushing straight at the men and jumped trying to land on top of them all. The men stood their ground and shot upwards, only one making a proper hit into the werewolf's shoulder still causing it to land on them. The wolf screamed in pain, letting off a horrific howl as he tore into each of the men, their blood splattering everywhere before the wolf took off and disappeared into the forest until finally emerging where is seemed someone had settled.

The werewolf didn't seem to even care as it continued its whining and howling in agony, spitting with every snarl and throwing itself in the pain. The bullet burned so much as it was clearly enchanted and still lodged within him. The brown wolf flailed around, tearing up the ground, and destroying fences. Without even care, the creature threw its full weight into the side of the building even breaking parts of it and leaving deep gashes with its claws. By the time the wolf seemed to settle, with the sun slowly rising, the house was completely a mess, and half destroyed, with even huge wholes in the roof. The grounds were no better with holes, and everything that could break broken.

The sun finally rose and the werewolf collapsed, blood beginning to pool beneath it as it laid there now in its human form, naked and close to death.

1343c266f1dd689de115bb742bc61964--fantasy-art-men-anime-guys.jpg

Name: Hisato

Position:

Seme/Master

Hisato was coming back from the forest. He often went out to look for plants to dry or jar for his apothecary as some magical species were only in bloom on the full moon. He had been away from his home. He had heard quite a ruckus during the night but thought nothing of it since it sounded far away and nowhere close enough to hurt or affect him. He came upon his home, only a walk down the road to his shop and he saw his lawn destroyed, his porch torn to high heaven. He saw the naked man in his lawn; unconscious and bleeding all over the place. He almost growled, he was so frustrated. He didn’t once think that perhaps this man hadn’t any control the previous night but instantly assuming it was another group of those stupid kids that dyed his door piss yellow and then drew a dick on his window. Thinking that perhaps the boy got injured during the sabotage on his home, he set his basket of herbs down on the ruined porch and walked to the man in his yard. He reached down and grabbed his ear, pinching hard and pulling him up by the flexible cartilage.

“What the hell have you done to my home?” He wanted to just shake the man until he started to realize how fucked up his property was. He hardly made enough to support himself in this small forest-side town, he wasn’t going to be able to fix all of this without the help of his Gods and the magic they had bestowed upon him. He was shit out of luck if he wanted someone else to fix it. Unless… he could have the boy fix it. It was only appropriate seeing as he was a (or perchance the) culprit of all the carnage.

“Don’t answer that! Come with me,” he would have dragged the boy in, but being a rather good person, he helped him inside. He planned on taking whatever was festering in that wound out and then sending him to work. That all made sense and if the man refused to help then he would just, well, he hadn’t thought about the possibility of the man rejecting his offer. It was logical to assume that the man who caused the damage would repair it, there was no room for refusal in the proposition. He dropped him inside his home on a chair in his dining room and grabbed some tools from a drawer. He usually preformed his magic in the kitchen or in his basement, therefore his tools were located to these areas and luckily the kitchen was close. “You are going to open your mouth and bite on this towel while I did out whatever is causing your skin to bubble and blood to run like puss, okay? I don’t want to scare the neighbors so you’re going to keep the noise to a minimum,” he used a magical flame to heat and burn the germs and infection from the points of his sharp tools. He hoped, somewhere --deep down inside of him -- that he didn’t like to think about, that this process would hurt the little delinquent.

The smaller male started to regain consciousness as his ear was pulled. He'd passed out after transforming back into a human and someone decided to wake him by pulling rather hard on the sensitive ear. "Nhhh AH!" The boy groaned in complaint to the rough treatment. Still, he couldn't seem to get himself together enough to fully be conscious or to understand just how terrible the damages were. Thankfully though, the man finally released his earlobe and helped the young werewolf into the house and sat him down in a chair. The brunette attempted to walk but it was rather sad and he practically had to be carried into the small hut.

Once in, the wolf tried rather hard to keep his eyes open but he'd already lost quite a bit of blood and despite his sharp hearing and how close the two were, he couldn't understand what this human was saying. It was all a blur and there was this terrible ringing in his ears that was causing a headache. The wolf did feel a rolled up cloth... a towel? it filled his mouth and he wanted to spit it out when his already burning wound seemed to get worse as the human began to burn the area. The stranger let out a growl and groan, biting into the towel with fangs that were a bit sharper than human canines. It was hard to tell as the length was so similar but a werewolf's had more of a point to them.

Digging for the silver, magic infused bullet was a hell of a lot more painful and the werewolf seemed to come into full consciousness as he growled loudly and howled, screaming in pain. He tried to scratch the arms of the chair he sat in with his non existent claws. He'd cut his nails nearly daily to keep them nice and short as werewolves' claws also grew at a rather fast pace and could look animalistic if not constantly controlled. However, this male did keep them under constant cut so it was hard to even tell that this was a werewolf. Of course, no matter who you looked at, werewolves were completely human during the day so no one ever knew the difference.

After the bullet was finally removed and the wound could now try to close as soon as his body fought off the effects, the werewolf fell unconscious once more for only a couple hours this time. Eventually he finally managed to come to and looked around a bit trying to get his eyes to come into focus. "Nhg," the male moaned as he sat up and held his head as it throbbed. The pain was unreal and one shoulder was still rather numb. The werewolf tried to focus his eyes and look to see if anyone was around him. The other senses weren't doing too well so sight, though slightly blurry, would have to be enough. The brunette attempted to get up but fell back in the chair still feeling quite anemic. He needed blood.... A fresh deer sounded really good to him now. "Where am I?" He asked still in a bit of a daze.

With a huff, Hisato started to clean his tools and set them down once they were sterilized. He wiped the blood from the bullet and then put it in his pocket to examine later on. He looked down at the boy on his floor once he spoke. He hadn't expected anything to come from his mouth, and especially not something that wasn't a curse or some sort of vulgar language. Hisato didn't answer, leaving to grab one of his blood replenishing elixirs. He brought it back and pulled the cork out with his teeth before pressing it to the man's mouth and tipping it back so he could drink it.

"You're in Fourleaf, a small village near the woods. You've caused quite a significant amount of damage to my home, you know," he took the empty phial back from the man and leaned on the table, his hands gripping the edge as he looked down at the other. Suddenly an idea hit him. What if this man didn't mean to destroy his home, what if he suffered from something... something like lycanthropy! Yes, that made sense. He had a silver, etched bullet bubbling his skin as if a festering and disgusting wound. That explained quite a lot, but now to let the man on his chair know that he knew. He decided that he still wanted the man to work for him, preferably starting as soon as possible so he could get back to his life and not have to worry about werewolves in his town, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. "I'm a wizard, the resident wizard actually. A scholar, acolyte, sage, whatever you want to call me. I've studied magic and now I practice the magical arts. Should I examine this odd bullet or will you just tell me why someone shot you with such a fancy thing? No offense, but you don't look like you came from any big city."

Hisato pulled the bullet from his pocket and fingered it, his nails running over the etches of runes and markings; symbols of death and repression of power likely shot by hunters. How did this wolf get into his woods? He knew all the magical folk and creatures in the area and he had never met this strange man before (and honestly he wasn't wanting to be very friendly with the destroying of his sacred abode). There was an inconsistency though: why exactly had there been hunters so close to a magical residence. He could bring it up, he very well could have been thanking the werewolf for throwing the hunters off the trail of their magical village, but he was still angry. He planned on not mentioning his gratitude to the wolf; he didn't want to feel indebted to him, he owed him nothing, but he planned on receiving payment for the damage to his home and to the stress it all caused, he wanted reparations and while he cared, he would never, in a million years, claim to be a good person.

The young werewolf felt rather dizzy at this point and it was hard for him to even sit up. Still, he tried his best and the man that clearly saved him basically forced some gross elixir down his throat until the bottle was empty. The smaller male coughed a few times before catching his breath. "What was that?" he asked. His voice wasn't sharp and and just sounded genuinely confused. Even now the wolf managed to sound polite even though he honestly wanted to throw up with how forceful this man seemed to be.

'Fourleaf?' the young werewolf thought to himself. "W-Wait... a Village?!" Despite the Elixir still trying to replenish the lost blood, the young male stood up suddenly, ignoring the pain as well as the fact that he was still naked. He simply rushed to the window and looked outside but rather than paying attention to the village, his focus was on the yard in front of him. The whole property was destroyed.... and he recognized the claw marks. What happened to cause him to come to a village and destroy someone's property? How did he get all the way to Fourleaf from the distant woods he lived in? What happened last night?! Of all nights, it had to be the full moon... There was only one thing he was sure of and that was he'd destroyed this man's property when he had no control.

"I'm so sorry... This was my fault... I don't usually remember anything from the nights of the full moon but based on the smell of blood on me alone, I was chased all the way out here by some hunters," he explained. The wolf glanced down at the wound that still had yet to heal. "I'm actually a werewolf... One from the distant forest... The forbidden one... It's full of the most dangerous creatures... hunters enter often to try and kill rare beasts and sell them in parts. I guess I was their target tonight for my pelt... It happens more than it should but hunters break the law and hunt for profit," Kiba explained. "I guess I ran so far that I ended up here... Are the hunters dead?" The werewolf looked quite depressed and scared for what he did. The full moon was the only night he had no control over himself. "My name is Kiba. If there is anything I could to to repay you for all the damage, please tell me!!...." He paced his hands where he would have pockets. "I'm sorry... I don't have anything on me to offer you.... I actually don't have anything... I don't work for I rather stay away from villages and humans," he tried to explain. Kiba was a kind werewolf that didn't like the idea of hurting anyone.

It was strange to be in a wizard's home, one that wasn't using his magic for illegal activities. Like the one from the village closest to the dark forest who enchanted the silver bullet. However, if he really was a healer, then maybe it was alright for Kiba to help him with his house before heading back to the forest. Though, only half a day remained... What could he do in a short amount of time and still get back to the dark forest in time? Wouldn't it take him nearly half a day to return? "I'm sorry Mr.... I want to help but I can't risk being in a village at night. Especially not so close to the full moon... My mood... well I tend to have a short fuse and don't wish to hurt anyone. Please understand," the wolf said clearly stressed that he wouldn't be able to pay him back for the damages.

"Blood replenishing elixir," he explained lamely before crossing his arms. He was surprised the other wasn't mad at him for shoving a potion down his throat, he had an entire explanation about how it was only to help him planned out for when he had to give blood replenishers to people in the village. As soon as the stranger stood up, Hisato put his arms out to be ready to catch him if he fell. He did this out of habit, he was a healer, he often had to make sure people stayed safe.

"Yes, a village, my village... we stay away from the forbidden forest, while most of us are magical folk, we don't like being hunted down so it's easier to stay off the radar if we pretend to be a close knit group of humans who live off the land. It's actually quite ingenious," he wanted to boast about how it was his and two other peoples' idea to do such a thing. He enjoyed the freedom away from the cursed forest and therefore away from people who wanted to hunt them down. It was safer here, and because they were so close they could help each other. Even in such a small village, however, greed was still a thing as money was the only way to purchase the niceties offered by the outside, mortal world. He strayed from these niceties in favor of the world he knew, the natural and magical world that the humans couldn't offer to him.

Hisato listened to Kiba speak. Yes, he agreed. It was his fault for the damage to his home, but there was no going back in time to reverse it all. Now they had to move forward and fix it. He knew very little constructive magic as he was not that sort of wizard. He shook his head eventually, "Yes, this is your mess, and you will clean it up. I have no other options, I cannot fix it and physically am I more feeble than most. You are muscular though, you can put it all back together... for the hunters, I don't know. I hope they didn't follow you to this village though, we would all be in danger if that were the case. Hisato looked at the wounds on Kiba's body. "Sit down, let me apply something to help you heal. If you're a werewolf then you should heal faster than other beings, but that doesn't mean it will be rapid. Let me just grab some things," he left and started to dig around his kitchen in the cabinets and drawers looking for the healing pastes and salves. He came back into the room and opened them. Should he apply it or have Kiba apply it to himself?

Soon though, before Hisato could make a decision on how to get the healing salve onto the wounds on Kiba's body, the werewolf started to talk about leaving. Hisato put his hand on his shoulder to hold him to the chair. "You're not the first werewolf that we've had to deal with. My parent's first child was a werewolf after an unfortunate attack, I'll just do with you as they did to him." He didn't like talking about his brother, he was dead now, but that didn't make him feel any better, it made the pain worse. "I'll chain you up in my basement," he laughed lazily, "sorry, that sounds rather awful, but it'll work. I will be there in the morning to unchain you and help clean you up. I can even spell some sort of live stock into the basement, but if you get blood everywhere you will be cleaning it yourself," he ended on a stern note before opening the container of salve and getting a good amount on his fingers before rubbing it around and over the wound on Kiba's torso.

"It is true that werewolves are stronger than most, if not all human-based breeds, but is that enough?" He wondered. Looking back out the window, most of the work he could fix, including any damage to the house, fence or porch but the yard itself would be a bit harder to make it look like it wasn't ever damaged. Still, he wasn't going to back off just because there was a part that would be hard for him. The werewolf was going to repay his debt in some way.... He just had to first figure out how. If he couldn't stay in the village, where else was he going to go? Sure he'd be able to control himself but if he found a place in the nearby forest and someone tried to kick him out or have a fight over dominance or something, surely he'd kill them. Nothing in this enchanted forest had the strength to take on anything from the forbidden dark forest.

Kiba just couldn't stop his mind from racing yet, he simply walked over and sat down as he was told. The young werewolf felt so bad for what he did and he could understand how upset the wizard must be. Speaking of, the man had yet to introduce himself so maybe Kiba would ask later or just hope he or someone else said it. If he was a healer, someone was bound to come here looking for help and they'd probably call out to the wizard. So, for now he was just going to accept the help and try to work out a payment for the damages.

After talking about leaving instead, the healer came out with some rather surprising information. Wait... So the child became a werewolf? He thought all the grey wolves, the only breed that could turn humans into werewolves, had gone extinct... some many years ago. Perhaps one had survived but without another to mate with.... Well it was said if the female is a grey, the male could be any breed and there was a chance of having a grey but if the father was a grey, not the female, then they'd never birth a grey no matter how hard they tried.... Hopefully the one from back then was a male or even a female killed before it could have children. Even among other werewolves, greys were a dark past better forgotten as they had no control over their wolf forms as they only changed on full moons and would kill or increase their ranks by scratching humans and infecting them.

"I'm so sorry...." he said even though there was nothing he could really apologize for. "I don't mind. I have a rather rough temperament at night and am even stronger and more on edge the closer I am to the full moon. I will take responsibility for any damage I do and will clean any mess. I really appreciate this," Kiba bowed respectfully. He was an honorable wolf that was so far from a punk that others wished to make fun of him. If not for just how truly strong he was, Kiba probably would have been attacked by the other werewolves who seemed to keep their wolf temperaments even in the day time.

"No need to be sorry," Hisato stated rather severely before he nodded. "I should be thanking you. I've met a few werewolves, especially when I do trade with the witches near the dark forest, and they are rather vile. I would never have expected an honourable wolf to be from the forbidden forest. Now, it's lunch time, do you have a preference for food. I myself am a vegetarian, but I'm nearly positive you're not. I can walk to the butcher and ask for something for you if you would like. Or I suppose you could go and hunt, whichever you prefer," Hisato wiped his hands off on his robes before screwing the lid back onto the salve and taking it to the kitchen which was through the door right behind the back of Kiba's chair. Hisato was very aware that he hadn't introduced himself, but it was best that he remained rather mysterious in order to keep his past hidden. He had known the witches in the dark forest, he had, at one time, been quite the evil wizard, but he gave up that life for healing, his true passion although some of his magic was deadly despite being healing spells and some of his healing spells use death magic and dark energy to heal (by stealing life from a random animal energy to heal his patients).

The sun would be setting soon but not because it was evening but because this was indeed an enchanted part of the forest and there were many beings that needed to have lengthened nights. The sun would go down, but the moon wouldn't be at it's peak until the natural time to give the werewolves of their village prepare for their transformation. Hisato was the wizard who had helped bring the night earlier, another remnant of his dark magic. He stalked off to the kitchen to cut himself some fruit and maybe eat some slivered almonds, all of which were grown by the local farmer at the very end of their village where he had the most fertile and vast plot of land in which to grow their supply of food. He walked back into the dining room and sat down. He pushed his plate of apples, peaches, carrots and almonds towards Kiba.

"While you are here you may call me Master since I am master of his house and you will be staying here," he raised his eyebrow, waiting for the other to challenge his authority.

"I can't say I'm too surprised. Any werewolf born in or near the forbidden forest knows how to defend themselves... I suppose I've gained the wisdom to not need to show off my fangs, as most fear or avoid me anyway. Still, I do apologize that you had to deal with the brutes but in most of them it is just an act to keep themselves safe. Only few truly are dangerous as wolves or as humans," Kiba explained carefully. He understood where others came from with how rough his kind were but that didn't make it much better nor was it any more comforting to think about.

"Yes, I apologize but I am nearly a carnivore. Only on days that surround nights with small to no moon am I able to tolerate anything other than meat. Also, I would go hunting myself but I am too far from home to trust myself to follow my instincts," he explained. "I also don't have any clothes or weapons should I desire hunting in human form," ha added. There werewolf was fully aware that he was butt naked at the moment and showed no shame as he was a rather proud wolf... and he had every reason to be proud.

Kiba glanced towards the window and was quite surprised to see that the sun was setting. How did he not know? Usually his instincts would give him full warning that it was night so even if he were sealed away from the outside, he would be able to tell. He was a wolf that didn't change when he saw the moon, but when the sun set. Though... there are cases where dark mages would create a night to try and change wolves and he was of a breed that wouldn't change by such things. Though... He'd never seen anything on a scale like this. He'd only seen several just trying to make a tiny room night.

"Master?" The wolf's full attention turned towards the wizard he owed. "I understand. Master of the house it is. Thank you for having me, Master and I apologize in advance for my curtness during the nights," he said as if warning that his wolf form would not take kindly to the name.

With a nod, Hisato gathered his coin purse with the currency tucked away inside and his outer cloak. "I see. I have done quite a fair amount of business with the werewolves, and still, I haven't found one as polite as you. Now, don't worry about the night outside, it isn't real. I doubt you are one of the werewolves that are affected by this magic as you haven't gone feral just yet. I will be back shortly, I am going to get you some meat at the butcher," he smirked hearing the werewolf call him 'Master' before leaving his home and going to the butcher.

It took about thirty minutes to get all the meats he requested from the butcher, Hal. He left back for his home with forty pounds of beef levitating behind him on his command. He walked into his house and took most of the pile of beef down to the basement where he planned on locking the werewolf in over the night. He then took a remaining portion to the kitchen in hopes to find Kiba there still. He set the steak down on a plate before sitting down to finish his slightly browned apples and peaches. Hisato crossed his legs and shrugged his cloak off onto the back of the chair he was sitting in before he kicked off his boots and struggled slightly to do so.

"When you feel the moon rising, tell me and we will lock you up. I put fresh meat in the basement for you to gorge on while you're a wolf," he said this without much emotion, he just stated it as fact. "Tomorrow I will get you up and cook you some food so that you're full when you go to work outside. I will also procure you some clothing to wear, I'm sure the neighbors would love to see a body as delectable as yours working and sweating," he smirked. Oh how glorious that sight would have been. He turned away, "Well, you understand. I am going to meditate, I will be in my room, you will find it up the stairs and down the left, the hallway has rooms along the walls, ignore those, my room is the one directly across from the top of the stairs, against the very back of the hallway. I will take my leave now," he stood up and nodded before walking up the stairs to meditate.

Kiba thanked the wizard for his hospitality and remained where he was in the kitchen. The werewolf was careful to stay out of view from the windows just in case and simply waited for the other to return. However, it seemed to take the wizard a long while to return and the werewolf became very concerned for time. Hopefully the Wizard would return before he changed forms or his wolf side wouldn't be as thrilled about the idea of being chained up. While he understood it needed to happen, his beyond short temper in his wolf form would make it next to impossible to get him into the basement, let alone chained up where he would have to spend the night. Kiba was use to running free and killing anything that challenged him. He wasn't a gentle wolf and that was how he gained respect and was known as one of the few wolves that others knew not to mess with. He was of course the youngest of those few.

"Thank you very much," Kiba said though his voice sounded slightly sharper than before. He stood and carefully ate the meat but the way he tore into it showed his teeth had begun to change. As soon as he finished the quick meal, he agreed to the conditions of what was going to happen the following day but had to stop the wizard before he went upstairs to meditate. Kiba's aura had changed slightly as his demeanor was also taller and he stood stronger. "I should go downstairs now. The moon will be rising soon and with it being only the day after the full moon, I won't be willing to do as others desire," he explained. Kiba knew how his body worked, almost all werewolves did, it was best that he be locked up before losing it.

As the two went down stairs, the smell of the meat alone almost sent Kiba over the end. He wanted to hunt, kill. Even though his brain was still human, he was a werewolf, a beast with at least two distinct forms; that which he took on during the day, and the form he took on the night before. Still, getting down stairs, the human side of Kiba couldn't help but be impressed by how well prepared they seemed to be for the given situation. The walls didn't seem to have any sound blocking spells, or at least, they were too weak to detect anymore, but that was alright. Some snarling would be all he would do as he did not belong to a pack so howling was something completely foreign to Kiba. It was a fine room used to hold a feral werewolf that clearly had no control over itself.

Hisato followed Kiba downstairs and charmed the door to be solid and thankfully metal, steel to be exact. He crossed his arms. "I'm going to leave you now, Kiba, I'll lock the door and get you in the morning. Good night," Hisato walked back up the stairs and shut and lock the door before adding long, glowing chains. Despite being a healer, he was truly powerful. He hadn't always been a healer but he didn't like to think about his past. While he used some of his innate magical abilities as a naturally dark wizard, he had strayed from that path in order to live a nicer and safer life here in the village that he fed magic into in order to protect it. Although there were still some holes in his security, apparent from the werewolf Kiba who destroyed his lawn and porch, he was sure they were safe from the truly dangerous creatures like vampires, demons and truly feral werewolves who only wanted to harm people no matter which form they were in.

The snarling didn't bother Hisato at all. In fact, it was almost comforting, it reminded him of his long lost home where his father kept his brother, who was a werewolf as well after an attack by a legendary wolf that could turn someone. Sadly, his brother was no longer in contact with Hisato and he could very well be dead for all his younger brother knew. It wasn't a nice feeling to not know what was going on with his family, but after he had an outburst of magic and killed his father, he left not wanting to deal with them and therefore his mother, brother and him were estranged.

During the night, Hisato slept very little, as he didn't require a full eight hours of sleep, instead he needed four hours of meditation at least to recover and he could rest at any time without feeling tired as long as he rested within forty-eight hours. He, rather than meditating as he had earlier, read a few books on healing magic and necromancy, an art that combined the light magic of giving life, and the dark magic of taking life. He was quite good at it, and he was even better at disguising the normally 'evil' sort of magic when he used it to heal his neighbors and acquaintances in his village.

Kiba soon turned into his wolf form just after he'd been completely sealed away. The real night had finally begun and his body was fully aware of it. Kiba looked just like he had the night before, however smaller. Though, one wouldn't know easily as he was barely an inch smaller all around. Not surprising, it may as well still be a full moon with it only being the following night. Still, he'd be less wolf like the closer they drew to the new moon. And then again, as he approached yet another full moon.

The meat was the first thing that Kiba noticed after his transformation and had a nice big piece of meat for a nightly snack. It was probably a good thing he didn't require much sleep as he only got about 2 hours within a 24 hour period. That was more of an average as he got less than 30 minutes near the full moon cycle and tried to sleep more like a human the closer he got to the new moon but the new moon was too dangerous to truly get a good night's sleep. If the work here took long enough, the master of the house would allow him a safe place to catch up on sleep as with less moon, there was far less energy that he could draw from it.

After having a nice meal, Kiba wanted to stretch his legs but found himself unable to do so. He was aware of his situation, but that didn't make him any the happier when he couldn't patrol the forest. Kiba let off a number of nasty snarls as he threw his weight around, crashing into things, and seeking an exit. He was a werewolf that didn't go out of his way to harm or kill humans but only if someone were to cross him. Despite all that, Kiba was still locked up? As much as his human brain understood, his wolf instincts didn't care to and he continued to throw a tantrum in the basement until about an hour before sunrise and he changed back, the werewolf curled up and finally fell asleep. He managed to sleep for the full hour before waking up to the sounds of the chains being taken down and the huge door opening up.

Kiba got up to greet the master as he stretched himself out and prepped for the day a little. He'd be fine with just having another one of the meats but since the other had said the day before he'd cook, Kiba was going to let him. "I hope I didn't keep you up last night," Kiba said a bit apologetic.

Hisato was up most of the night doing his own things. He went into the small area of woods that was safe enough for humans to go and captured some live stock of his own and started to prepare them. His village was full of greedy people, so the butcher the previous day had cost him an arm and a leg. He didn't prepare the meat like a butcher would have, rather using some of his power to fillet the flesh into good enough pieces to store around the home he lived in. He was making some of the meat into jerky and other meat he was preserving in salt and smoke while the last bits of meat were being put in the cooler. He put the most meat into the cooler for the werewolf, thinking that if he didn't like the cured or dried meat, then he could sell it for a little extra money.

Around the time when the sun rose, Hisato went to the door leading to the cage where his wolf was at. He unlocked it and dropped the locks before he pushed the door open. "Good morning," he called down the stairs, "I have some clothes up here for you to wear. It's just a pair of shorts, Y-fronts and a shirt, but I assumed you didn't want to wear any wizards' robes to clean up in," he smiled. He wasn't wearing his wizarding robes, rather he was wearing tight pants and a vest that would both reflect most spells if he were to be cast at or attacked.

"Breakfast is at the table," he walked out and to the kitchen. He had a cooked piece of meat, sizzling actually. He didn't know the cut, but it was big and meaty he guessed. He sat down to enjoy himself a breakfast of cooked oats and peach jam. He loved peaches, they were definitely his favourite fruit and on hot days he loved chilled watermelon the most, especially watermelon infused teas, they were so delicious.

"Good morning," Kiba replied gently. He hoped he hadn't kept the wizard up all night with all his banging around. Heck, there were even decent claw marks on the ground from his night time rage. The werewolf knew there was nothing he could have done to make it any easier. So, for now he got off the ground, greeted the other and got dressed. "I appreciate the clothes, thank you." Kiba got dressed and felt quite a bit more comfortable. So, he simply followed the master of the house up the stairs and to the kitchen which was full of amazing smells. "It smells good," he admitted.

Kiba walked over to the table where there seemed to be quite the spread. Even the fruits and vegetables looked amazing, however, he knew that he couldn't stomach them at the moment. Hopefully though, they looked this good the day before the new moon because he'd be more than happy to dig in. At least at that time he'd be able to enjoy their taste.

The werewolf sat down and ate as human like as he could. However, living alone all his life in the dark forest, away from all civilization, it was no wonder he lacked certain table manners. Still, he did the best he could and finished up breakfast before getting to his feet, stretching, and then getting ready to start working on repairs. "I'll start with damages to the roof in case it plans to rain soon," he said as he bowed and left to get all the materials he needed for all the work. It would take longer this way, but Kiba insisted on creating everything from scratch. Getting the materials were easy with his current strength but it would take some time to carve the fence and repair the house as it took a delicate hand. However, by the time the false night rolled around, Kiba had finished the roof, half the porch and nearly finished the fence so it only needed paint.

The werewolf only stopped for meals and didn't break much beyond that. The more moon there was at night, the stronger he was even during the day so he got a heck of a lot more done today than he'd be able to in days to come. There was still just so much work to be done... Kiba came in a half hour after the false night began deciding it best to call it a day. "I'm sorry. It seems I truly did a number on your property... This will take at least another week. Today I got more done than expected but starting now, My strength will slowly wane and it will grow harder to keep going without rest," he admitted.

"You didn't bother me at all," Hisato said as Kiba sat down. He nodded when the wolf decided to go out to fix the place up. He went out but not for long, he just had to go to the stables at the end of town, with some of the highest security since they needed their horses for everything, and checked on his mare. He petted her neck and then brushed her. He decided the next day he would go to the witches he used to work with and speak with them about some things. He had an idea on what to talk about, but he wasn't sure they would accept him back, he would need to bring something for them as an offering, a truce maybe. He would need an infant, or some sort of innocent being. He went back to his home, watching Kiba work for a moment before rushing back into his home. He grabbed his cloak and boots before carrying his more dangerous items, items he really should have gotten rid of but couldn't due to his natural ability and desire to be near the darker things, evil and demented magic flowed through his blood.

Hisato started to prepare an offering to the fairies, he would just appease to them first and ask for a babe, an innocent creature, and then they would provide him with it if he offered them what they wanted. He loaded a basket full of sweet wines, chocolates that he had to pay a pretty penny for (as he could make wine himself, he was an alchemist by hobby so wine was nothing compared to the Elixir of Life, which he was trying to make), honey and sugary pastries. He saw Kiba enter the house as he was packing up his candles and magical spores used to contact the fairies through a fairy ring portal. He nodded, "Do whatever you need," he slung a bag over his shoulder and grabbed his basket. "I will lock you in now, I will be back a little after morning so don't be scared if I don't get you up right away," he ushered Kiba into the basement and locked him in before he left locking his own house and travelling out into the forest. He soon cleared out of the forest and stuck to the meadow off to the side. He found a good place and set out his tall candles before lighting them with his fingertips. He sprinkled the spores on the ground and within a few minutes, picturesque toadstools in a lovely little circle. He called for the fairies and set out the offerings, for them, if they gave him a child.

"We grant you this wish," he heard a booming voice say, although it was only in his mind. Then in the ring of toadstools a crying infant was swathed in fae linens and punching his little arms and kicking with his little legs. In place of the food and gifts, Hisato put the baby in the basket and blew out the candles and packed them up into his bag. He lifted the basket and quickly stalked off. He was on the lookout for any witches or werewolves or even vampires and demons. He made it home and made sure to ward the areas behind him from anyone who wanted to follow or track his scent back. He entered the home when the sun was halfway over the horizon and he went to unlock the door for the werewolf. He smiled.

"I didn't cook breakfast, but help yourself to whatever you would like. I'll be back by true sundown, I must go once again," he started to rush off, ignoring the cries from the infant in his basket.

The werewolf had changed back and gotten up before the wizard returned. As he was getting dressed again, the wolf turned his head hearing the chains coming down and the door opening. "Thank you very much," Kiba said as he bowed, pulled on the shirt and headed up stairs to the kitchen. It was only day two and the wizard had already gone against the schedule he put... How hypocritical. Of course, that wasn't the most pressing matter at hand here. There was something else here that didn't belong and he had to know what this wizard's plans were with it.

"What's with the baby?" he questioned before the mage was able to step out of the house. However, before Kiba could get an answer, the door shut and the werewolf was left there with nothing but questions. Temped to follow the wizard, the werewolf knew it wasn't his place. He just had to focus on getting the work here done and not be a burden for too long. He did wonder why the mage wished to be called 'Master' though... it made sense for being the master of the house but there seemed to be another reason, a darker reason... It was as though he wished to make fun of the werewolf since one couldn't get another to do so. Still, in the day time, he may as well be human. What was the point in teasing his human side? Especially when pushing him could get someone killed.

Kiba brushed the thought aside and returned to focusing on breakfast. He took a chunk of meat from the basement noticing he was nearly out already. He did eat a lot, and more so in his wolf form so there was no helping it. At least he knew that the mage had more stored away for later. Kiba ate the meat raw, able to bring out his fangs more and tear into the meat where he ate it up before heading out. The werewolf washed up and had some water but after, he went straight outside and continued to work on the porch. It was pretty damaged and there was more damage to the underneath than he thought so Kiba spent the whole day working on it. He still had the yard to finish and had to paint the porch and the fence but he looked around needing only about 3 more days worth of work.

When the Master of the house returned, Kiba had only just transformed but wasn't in the basement. Actually, he was walking around making sure he had all the materials for working the next day. Since it was 3 nights from the full moon, he was still fairly wolf-like but the size of his human form. Still, despite the muzzle not being as long and his shoulders not as hunched, everything else was still pure werewolf. In the next few days that would be calming down and he'd start looking more and more human.

"Welcome back," He said, though his voice was sharper and the wolf didn't seem to pay him much attention. "I'm going to get the fence painted tomorrow so I wanted to make sure the paints were ready," he stated before turning away and heading down to the basement. Kiba's voice was far deeper in his wolf form and had an underlying growl as if he were going to snap at any minute. Still, his mind was stronger than his body at this moment so he was able to keep himself from actually snapping and was able to put himself in the basement without throwing a fit.

• Saga locked this topic