Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

Re: A Single Man (by Tom Ford 2009)

Quote Originally Posted by voide View Post
    I gotta check this out. It looks flashy.

Also @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] The book is on my to-read list for a while now. And I think this a better encouragement to just pick up the freaking book & read the crap out of it
    I know, what you are talking about @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]! Movies are too persistent sometimes pressuring with characters and their behaviour while books let your imagination fly!

This one is enjoyable for me though)

2. The following user likes this post by Orient:

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by batista View Post
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I haven't heard of him making a new movie! When is it coming out? I have to watch it ^_^
    oh, Nocturnal Animals are out since fall 2016! I missed it too, @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] & @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Doesn't sounds like BL though.

4. The following user likes this post by Orient:

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    not BL at all but it has Gyllenhaal aka Brokeback Jerk soooooo it's kinda BL by association? hahahahah.
    it'll be fun to see what Tom Ford does with his second movie in terms of style & theme.
    i agreeeeeee... i generally like Colin Firth but here, i totalllllyyyyyyy feeeeel him. yes, even more than as Darcy (in both Pride & Prejudice, & Bridget Jones)
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    read it, read it i like Isherwood so i might be biased. hmmmm, i think the movie works either way... i love it & enjoyed its quiet intensity BUT i also have a friend who found it too pretentious

6. The following 3 users like this post by iheartyokozawa:

Underneath Doumeki while on top of yashiro
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory
    Itou-san Totally Captivated Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki Mo Sezu Bi no Isu

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] the Titel i think i totally got it mixed up with a other movie I have to go and see where I can watch it and tell you about my opinion and it's true, when I see gyllenhaal i automatically remember broke back mountain

8. The following user likes this post by batista:

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

Quote Originally Posted by iheartyokozawa View Post
    read it, read it i like Isherwood so i might be biased. hmmmm, i think the movie works either way... i love it & enjoyed its quiet intensity BUT i also have a friend who found it too pretentious
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], totally "pretentious" but in a dreamy way. It's a fairy tale, glittering with rainbows )))

10. The following 2 users like this post by Orient:

Thank you, guys! I'll check them all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles