Academy Days {AkiravidelXRikka} FakeRP

RikkaTag

Dee stood under the icy spray and grit his teeth as he waited for his erection to abate. Once he was free of it, he washed quickly and got out to dry off and wrap a towel around his waist. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he stepped in the room. He made for his clothes and dug some out. "You don't have to be so jumpy, Ryo. It's not like we did it."

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ryo blushed more at that comment, "I what? You- I know we didn't but... I've never slept in the same bed with someone before." Pulling in his jacket he turned to Dee blushing still.

"After what we did? No... after what you demanded of me?" Dee laughed as he pulled on some clothes and turned to Ryo. He couldn't believe how cute Ryo could be. He seemed so innocent. "That must have been your first."

Ryo stood there confused and looked at Dee, "what did I demand from you?" He noticed just how handsome Dee was there and it made him blush a little.

"You really don't remember." Dee laughed as he grabbed his stomach and braced himself on his knee. He knew he had said he didn't care if the other remembered, but it would have been nice "I guess we should go... before you remember something embarassing."

Ryo blinked in total shock. What didn't he remember?! Dee had him drink for the first time last night and he demanded something from Dee? What could it have been? Glancing at the clock he would have to try to figure it out after their daily routine. Thankfully today would only be a half day but still.

He left with him to get to their morning run. The whole time he kept glancing at Dee. What happened? His eyes eventually focused on Dee's mouth and the moment came rushing back. So quickly and so vividly he tripped over one of the tires he was supposed to be stepping through. Groaning his body had flopped down onto the hard rubber, but what really stopped him was the shooting pain coming from his ankle.

Hissing softly he slowly sat up as the officer training them came over, "what were you thinking?!" The man sighed. "I need someone to take him to the infirmary."

Dee could feel the other's eyes on him and it only made him smirk more. Oh yes, he had the other thinking of him. Things were indeed looking up for him.

When Ryo fell, his heart skipped and he came to a halt. He immediately stepped forward to volunteer to take the other to the infirmary, but was beat out by another.

A guy with a high pony stepped up and looked to their instructor. "I'll go. I need an apron anyway."

Ryo gripped his leg feeling the shooting pain through his leg. Shaking he forgot the kiss for now he could only feel the shooting pain through his ankle. Looking up his eyes fell on his roommate, "Dee..." His voice even cracked as he said his name.

Dee frowned and stepped forward. He picked Ryo up bridal style and looked at their instructor. "I will take him. He is my roommate and one thing I was told is we always take care of our own partners." He sent a glare toward anyone who wished to argue and started for the infirmary. "We'll get your ankle taken care of and then you can rest, Ryo."

Ryo felt so much better just having him there. His hand reached up and gripped the front of the other mans shirt, "Dee..." He'd never broken a bone before although he wasn't sure if it was broken but man did it hurt! If he wasn't in so much pain he'd have remembered what he was thinking about that caused the injury in the first place.

Once in the infirmary which was also attached to a nursing training school, they quickly brought Ryo in for an xray then let the two wait in an exam room. Ryo kept grabbing onto Dee's shirt when he was close that thankfully went unnoticed to the student taking the xray. He then left them in the exam room to wait for results.

"I'm sorry Dee..."

Dee stayed close and watched as the student left the room. He looked down at Ryo and sighed as he gave a wry smile. "Ryo... why are you apologizing? You were the one injured here. Besides, you saved me from decking that moron with a ponytail." The taller man looked down at the injured ankle and frowned. It looked swollen and bruised already. He wondered if it was worse than expected. "What had you so lost?"

Ryo hadn't even noticed the guy with a ponytail. He blinked trying to remember him then Dee brought up what distracted him, "I was running then-" His face went horribly red and he turned his eyes away. "N-Nothing! Just-you... I! No!" He covered his hands over his face for a moment the pain faded as adrenaline kicked in again. He was sitting on the exam table his foot elevated on a pillow. "I remembered." He looked away from him. "What I demanded out of you."

"Oh..." Dee grinned as he watched the other man's reactuons. Oh he could enjoy this. He liked the idea that the other had such deep thoughts about him. "Thinking about me and kissing me."

"It just all came flooding back, I'm sorry I made you do that. That was wrong of me," Ryo was all flustered because after what Dee has said he'd worried he made him do something he didn't like. He said he'd demanded it so maybe Dee wasn't happy with this.

• Saga locked this topic