Academy Days {AkiravidelXRikka} FakeRP

RikkaTag

The academy... The highly spoken of academy for the police force. Dee did it. Dee did the one thing no one else expected him to do. He made it in to the police academy without a hitch... maybe a hiccup here or there, but no hitch involved. At least, he didn't remember there being a hitch.

Either way, Dee wad sure life would be smooth sailing. I mean, how often do you pass everyone's expectations including your own? Dee was ready for anything. In fact, he was early to the opening ceremony and had his things at the door before they even gave out room keys. And it had no way been pushed along because he may or may not have been kicked out of his apartment. That was merely coincidence.

So, there he sat, at his desk in his dorm. He was just staring at the clean surface. He had his stuff all strewn about, his incredible decorating sense, and he made sure to leave the desk empty for any necessary things from the academy. Such as awards or something... he was sure to get plenty.

He was at a loss now. What could he do in the quiet of his room?

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

It was expected of him, his father because a chief of another branch up north so now it was his turn. His mother took care of him but eventually went back to working as a secretary at his father job. Now they both awaited his graduation to finally become great like his father.

He had a lot to live up to. Highest marks in all his classes and constant physical training prepared him for the academy. Well honestly he wasn't sure what to expect, all he knew is if he failed he didn't have a welcoming home to return to.

Walking down the hall with his sack and paper he looked at it to double check the room number, "this is it." He tried his key then stepped inside his new room he'd be sharing with someone he hadn't met yet. He hoped his new roommate would work just as hard as he does.

"Hello... I'm uh... Randy McClain."

Dee froze as soon as he heard the voice behind him. He had missed the door opening. His hand having distracted him by sliding into his pants. He peeked over his shoulder and grinned goofily. "Hey!"

He jumped to his feet and held his free hand out to Ryo. "Dee Laytner, at your service."

He was quick to give the other a once over. He never really thought of himself as gay, but he could appreciate finer things.

Ryo stepped forward and took his hand giving him a firm handshake. His Dad taught him that you can learn a lot about people from their handshake and in that moment he learned Dee seemed to be a strong, confident but goofy person. Hopefully he wouldn't get him in trouble.

"It's a pleasure," Ryo slipped his hand back and walked over to the other bed in the room sitting his bag down. He almost had a military set up to everything he had. Everything was clean and neat in his knapsack. Pulling his clothes out he set them on the bed.

Ryo never thought of himself in any sort of sexual way. There was a period of time where hormones hit him pretty hard and he kept catching himself starring at people but he hadn't put much thought into it. His father made sure to keep him busy. Although he thought Dee was attractive...

Dee sat on his bed and leaned back, staring up at the ceiling as he figured the other didn't seem to care about his activities. He began to stroke himself slowly and glanced over at the other man briefly. A neat freak. Of all people he could be stuck with. Granted it was better than HIM. Dee shuttered at the thought and lost the motive to continue his activity. He sighed and slipped his hand out of his pants before looking to his roommate. "So... you were probably a nerd honor student, huh?"

Ryo frowned and turned to Dee ready to defend himself like he always had to. He may have a cute face but he was very stubborn in his own way, "sorry for being prepared and actually caring about doing good." He obviously had been teased really bad. About being smart and being half Japanese. It drove him crazy!

Grabbing his now empty bag he shoved it under the bed. He had just had an encounter outside the school of a man teasing him about his looks again. Some days he really hated being what he was.

Dee jumped to his feet and approached Randy. "Hm..." He grabbed the other's chin and frowned. "Are you a foreigner?" He stroked the other man's jaw with his thumbed and hummed. "Means you have a foreign name."

Ryo stared at the other man in shock. His lips parted slightly to perhaps yell at him but the words didn't come out. The other was so close he could smell him, "yes... it's Ryo..." How did he know he'd have a second name? Maybe it was more common knowledge than he thought.

"Randy just seemed ordinary compared to you." Dee let go of his face and stretched before walking back to his bed. "Mm... nice and peaceful. No JJ... No brats. Just peace." He plopped down on his bed and splayed out. "What did you bring for fun, Ryo?"

Ryo didn't know what to really think about this guy. He placed his stuff away in the tiny closet, "I brought books, a deck of cards, but they said in the paperwork that you couldn't bring much with you." He turned back to Dee and sat down on his own bed. "There's a lot of work to be done here, so I wasn't planning on playing around."

"Do you know how to play poker?!" Dee jolted up right and grinned as he considered the other's words. "We could play strip poker! I'm sure the other guys would like to join. How fast can you strip?" The taller man tugged on his shirt as if in reference and winked at the other man. "I can do it pretty fast."

Ryo jumped a little and stepped back from Dee looking at him surprised. He'd never been around someone so animated before, "I um... Don't know how to play... I know how to play solitaire and war but that's about it." That was when a blush spread over his cheeks as he watched Dee toy with his shirt.

"Never?" Dee raised an eyebrow as a mischievous grin spread across his face. He could all kinds of have fun with this. "We should definitely play. What better way for you to learn?"

Ryo had never had someone talk to him like this before. Sure he'd been picked on, maybe this man was picking on him but it also seemed like he was trying to be his friend, "okay, sure. I don't mind learning a new game."

"Great!" Dee clasped his hands behind his head and crisscrossed his legs. "Go ahead and get out the cards. We'll practice and then invite other's to play. I feel like you will be too good at this." The taller man had a plan up his sleeve as he eyed his new roommate. He just needed to win while making the other think he was winning. "We'll start with the basics."

Having never really made real friends over the years he honestly didn't realize what was going on. He thought Dee was just being friendly, maybe he'd make an real friend?

Grabbing the cards from his bag he set it on the small night stand between their two beds, "maybe just beginners luck." A curl of his light brown hair fell into his face.

Dee stared at the curl that fell and just watched it a moment before laughing and grabbing the deck. He quickly started shuffling as he continued conversing. "Beginner's luck or not.... you seem smarter than the average bear, Booboo."

Ryo blinked but then let out a little laugh. Smiling at Dee he partially covered hos mouth with his hand from his little snicker, "what a weird thing to say." Alright maybe he liked this guys weird sense of humor.

"Hey... at least it made you laugh. Besides..." Dee flipped the cards and did the bridge before focusing on dealing. This guy was kind of cute for a guy. He could probably tell the guy, but where would the fun in that be? "Alright. Let's go through on hand."

Ryo picked up the cards seeing he had a couple pairs. He listened to what Dee had to say about the game. This game seemed kind of fun but he didn't know about the undressing part yet.

Dee was quick to explain the rules and as he did so, he made a few of his own. For instance, the better Ryo played, the more clothes he had to remove. The more he won, the more Dee changed the rules. Someone once told him to make the best with what he had. So... that's what he planned to do. "Alright. Do you think you are ready for a real game now?"

Ryo worried a little now but he didn't want to back out and be made fun of, "okay, Yeah I think I'm ready." He really hoped Dee wasn't lying to him but he wasn't sure. Shooting to the edge of the bed he sort of braces himself for the real round of cards. He sat straighter and concentrated.

Dee chuckled as he reshuffled and dealt the cards. "Don't worry. I'm sure you will do fine." The darker haired man picked up his hand and rearranged them. "Hm.. let's see who can strop faster."

"Are you sure two normal guys usually play it like this?" Ryo fretted what laid ahead for him. It wasn't like he hadn't been naked our seen someone naked...in the showers... At school. But still he had!

"Don't worry! I would never lie to you!" Dee played his hand and smirked as he expected the other's luck to win out again. "Guys do all sorts of stuff together when in dorms."

• Saga locked this topic