7 Days movie on Youtube

Punkiin

Have you all seen 7 Days on YouTube?!

Super cute!!! Generally the movies can get kinda corny, but this is super cuuuuutttttteeeee!!! Here's the link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

What did you all think of it?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orient

• voide

• Punkiin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, Seven days :)

Honestly, I prefer its manga version. The live action kinda off to me mainly because of the actor's hair. I know it's irrelevant but I can't help hating it a little. It really distracted me lol But overall, yeah it was sweet love story :)

Thank you for sharing your thought!

Hahahah

, so true re hair!

It's one of my fav manga my something ticks me off...let's blame their heavy sprayed locks ;)

I didn't appreciate the colours too.

Honestly, it just wasn't right for me as otaku, probably, nothing to do with the movie? :Wink:

a15077faaa0afe4066c6a3849f9d8aad.gif

Haha.. Absolutely agree with you, buddy! I mean look at these people hair. That looks stunningly awesome!:

James_Takeshi_Yamada-p1.jpg

C-X4ZPEVYAAt6hM.jpg

They should quit putting on actors with weird & stiff wig. One of example of live action BL that I loved is Doushitemo Furetakunai. They looked natural & I liked it. I even like the live action more than manga? Haha I'm contradicting myself ;)

But guys, thank you for sharing your thoughts!

, Seven Days is one of my fave manga as well & I could say that I'm actually a little disappointed with the live action. What do you think of their acting?

ps: That comparison manga & its LA ugh..

Still. Confession is: I watched it till the end (did you?))) then read the manga and... the 2D visual art is soooo much better!

Okay, are we on full mode ranting now? I mean I should ask first bc the poster seems enjoyed the story so much. I don't wanna ruin the mood but hell no the hair spray lol

ps: I watched it till the end too. I suffered after that. And I went back reading the manga & I felt better again :D