Wanna Hatch A Demon?

AkiraToshiro

The fresh smell of rain and light scent of cherry blossom with a hint of a coffee smell filled the busy streets of the city. A small café sat on the corner of one the busiest streets little ways from the park and high schools. But all in all it was great day for almost everyone except the owner of the café. His name is Akira Toshiro. He was 22 years, fresh out of culinary school and freshly out of 3 year relationship.

Did the breakup hurt? Yes, but it was a peaceful agreement. Ever since then he’s tried his best to stay happy. He was handsome young male as well. Bright fiery red hair, and vibrate green eyes which was rare to have in a Japanese descant . Locking up the café late that evening, he headed on his normal route home until he came across an old woman in an alley that he took as a short cut. “Excuse ma’am? Are you already? He asked and watched the woman smile. “Yes sweet boy. I'm fine.. I've been waiting for the right person to come along and take a burden off my hands. It look like I've found him.” She said with a smile as she looked at the young man. You my boy..” She began and handed Akira a box. It was a bit heavy in weight. “Are going to take this box and what’s it. Care for it as you would a child. Inside that box is an egg, in that is something life changing.” She explained. Akira looked down at the box, and glanced up to speak to the woman. Only to find her gone. ‘But how to care for it. Like a child is what she said but… it’s an egg I guess.’ He thought as he headed home to his apartment. Once he was home, he placed the box on his coffee table and opened it to find the egg. This said egg was a demon trapped in a witch’s magic. Only a human with pure intentions and a pure heart could hatch this egg and set said demon free.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• AkiraToshiro

Top Posters In This Topic

Where...am I! How long...has it been? Katsura was in this dark space where no light showed. It seemed like eons now that he got trapped by that accursed witch, entombed in his prison where his release seemed on existent with how long he had been here. Power, great power and suffering was at his hands only to be trapped by the witchs magic. He sat there alone in the darkness, unable to see his own black hair and nails among the darkness. His black eyes glanced over the surroundings he grew accustomed to, nails running over the curled horns growing from a top his head. He seemed to be moving st least or at least he felt like the ads around his prison was changing.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Akira sat silently on his couch, in the comfort of the his home staring at the strange egg. It wasn't the natural off-white color of a normal egg but a slightly more gray, almost black in color upon the shell. Picking up the egg, he ran a gently hand over it's smooth surface. Humming in curiosity and puzzlement, Akira light tapped on the shell.

Nothing seemed to be happening, Katsura sitting in silence in the darkness. But something seemed...odd. Katsura suddenly heard a soft tap from from beyond the darkness. He went to reach out until he could go no further, tapping on the dark wall in return. Was it the witch tormenting him again? No, she would not tap it so casually. Did she pass me off to another person? How curious...Woukd today lead to something quite strange?

Feeling the light tap in return, Akira rose a brow. "So there is something in there." He mumbled to himself and absolutely no else. But one question still remained in his mind. How exactly would the little creature, demon, communicate with him. Maybe the gentle tapping could be their source of communication.

(Wasn't sure how they'd communicate or if they even can so keep this up?)

Katsura figured that whoever was in possession of his prison was trying to communicate with him. Either that, or they were very curious and had no idea what they were getting themselves into. How much do this person or bing know? That in this prison was an evil demon that would soon be unleashed and freed. But when would his be? How would it be? He gave another curious tap on the black wall, rattling his fingers against the wall.

So there was something inside that egg. He just thought that old woman was going crazy. Setting the egg down on the pillow, he sighed. What hell was he supposed to do? How long will it take for this thing to hatch.? There was soo many unanswered questions that needed answers. He wasn't going to any of those answers anytime so either.

Katsura looked up into the black vid, wondering what it was going to take to get him out of here. He just knew that he wanted out and hoped the carrier of his prison would figure it out or get the process moving along. "I just want out..." He said out loud to himself, grumbling in frustration.