Draiger plots and searching thread

Draiger

A little bit about me​

Right now I am craving romance role plays with lots of relationship development. I am very good at multi characters.

*I can write out paragraphs. It really helps when I am given more then one sentence.

*I don't go crazy about grammar mistakes as we all make mistakes.

*Please note that I am a full time home worker and sometimes I don't feel well to post. I try to post often there are just days my head is killing me. If I am going to be gone for long. I will let you know.

*I am super friendly and I don't say no to role playing. I'm always willing to talk just to talk as well.

*I love developing role play ideas as we role play.

**Please note that any of my ideas are subject to change to fit both our needs. Meaning I will change and idea if you have something to add. Better when we both get what we want.**​

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Draiger

• gacktluvr

• BookMark!

Green: Open

Red: Taken

Plot #1: I'm a boy but I'm a witch

Witches has always been on the female side of the family for many generations. The most strongest witches comes from the Demour Family. Who has had a lot of the most powerful witches that have been written into history. They pride themselves in making sure every girl is taught right when her magic appears.

One fate day Renia Demour had been pregnant with her third daughter when another witch from another family. Cursed the young woman. At first no one could figure out the curse since Renia was not affected. It wasn't until the baby was born that had shocked the whole family. Daemon was born as a boy instead of girl and was born with the powers of a witch. Only thanks to the curse, his magic is quite messed up. In order to protect him, his mother placed a spell on him to limit his magic so that nothing would happen.

As being a boy witch Daemon was allowed to go to a normal school like his brothers. He made friends there and was quite happy with his life. Only now the spell that his mother gave him and his powers are starting to show. Now it is a race of time to find away to fix the cruse that the other witch had placed on Daemon or else the powers will be too much and could destroy him.

Plot #2: Can you help me figure out what I am? Because I'm not gay, right?

Melanie comes from a rich family of vampires, he is the second youngest being 110 years old which is like being 18 for humans and isn't really thought of by his family. Melanie prefer's to spend his time away from his family often hiding in the library where his family never looks. Melanie was happy that his family forgot about him until his mother introduce him to a female vampire. Melanie was horrified with the way that the she talks on and on about things including the way that she look. Melanie starts hiding back in the library wondering about himself thinking that he might not like females at all. Melanie does some research into it. His mother decides to throw a party inviting all the well know vampires. Melanie grumbles as he has to attend. Only going to make his mother happy, when he comes across another vampire who catches his attention who is male. Melanie can't understand it.

Plot #3: Our Music

*Based of X-men*

Being the only child. Raven always lived his life being raised by his mother. He really never knew much about his father or even if he was still alive. As his mother prefer not to talk about his father when he asked. Raven lived a simple but it was not always the best because for some reason that he did not know was his mother could not stand men. Since he had been born a boy instead of girl like she always wanted. It started out with his mother ignoring him and then it got to the point that she was screaming and yelling at him. Finally it got worse with his mother hitting him and throwing things at him. Raven found that the easiest way to calm down his mother is for him to look more female and it would stop the abuse.

During his school years Raven kept to himself for most of his life until he entered high school. There he meet his best friend Kitsune. Who always looked out for him. Raven thought that at least with Kitsune around high school wouldn't be so bad. Until a group of boys cornered him and tried to rape him thinking that he was a girl. Out of fear of what might happen to him. Raven manged to call up a powerful wind storm. Tossing the group of boys like rag dolls to the ground.

Not believing what happened. Raven became more scared but when Kitsune came to his side and took him away. He then learned from his best friend that he had powers and that he was a mutant. He was told that they had to get away or else if the police catches him, they would not understand and Raven would be in trouble. Trusting in his friend he fled.

Raven and Kitsune then meet a group of other mutants just like themselves who hated the humans. They wanted to show the human who was superior. Though Seleme wanted nothing to do with them his friend encouraged him to join. Seleme did but after awhile and watching how they harmed the humans. He fled from the group. Now just hiding away Raven isn't sure what will happen to him now.

Plot #4: Trying to find the way

Raidell is a young elf who always dreamed of protecting his people from any harm. He has battle many creatures and did well in defeating them. When a dragon came to terrorize his people, Raidell went to fight the dragon. It was unlike anything he ever fought before and found that it wasn't as easy. He struggled to kill the dragon, with a swipe from the large talons. Raidell eye had been struck. Knowing it was a lost cause, he fled into the forest.

Knowing that he was weak and unable to protect his people. He fled as he felt guilty for not being able to protect anyone. His only hope is to find someone to train him so that he could go back and defeat the dragon. Only he finds out that it's not easy at that looks. He finds many other fighter's but all refuse to take him under his wing.

During an encounter with another elf. Raidell learns of a mighty fighter who might be able to train him. Taking that he goes to find this other fighter . Not knowing what he is in for he goes to the other's house.

Plot #5: Finding Cerberus

YC was born as the weakest demon in the entire kingdom of demons. He is ignored by his family and other demons like to push him around. None of the demons care for him and say that he should die because he is took week to do anything. One day out of rage he claims that he isn't weak and to prove it he would challenge the most powerful of all the demons Cerberus.

Leaving his home behind YC searches for the legendary demon. Only many rumors have been stated that no one has seen Cerberus in decades. Though no one knows how the most powerful demon could simply vanish. Without really knowing where he is going YC continues to the search but there is no clues into where the demon is.

YC stops to take a rest, not sure if finding Cerberus was a stupid idea. While resting a young demon falls right into YC lap. The new demon seems to be weaker then even YC, after apologizing. Ceru asks why YC is in this part of the woods. After listening to YC story, Ceru says he knows where Cerberus and will take YC there.

During the journey the two demons get to know one another. At first it's friendship but then it develops into something more. Only YC is still on the idea of fighting Cerberus. Hurt by these words Ceru finally takes the short cut to his home. There he turns to YC and reviles that he is Cerberus. He is willing to fight YC if that is what he wishes.

Plot #6: My Modern Day Prince

Levi is born and raised in America, who does very well in school. He loves learning about history and foreign lands. When one of his college classes plans a trip for some of it's students to take a trip. Levi jumps on the chance to see the world and to learn new things. He is happy when he learns that he is able to go on the trip.

While being on the trip, with excitement of seeing a new place. Levi forgets where he is going and accidentally runs into YC. Making both of them drop all of their things. Levi is quick to apologize for the accident. YC is very kind and knows that it was a simple accident. After everything is picked up YC invites Levi to lunch as he is intrigued by the young male.

While at lunch at YC favorite spot. They sit and talk about things, especially why Levi is in the country. When his cellphone goes off, Levi tries to get it out of get it out of his backpack. Only to dump both his plate and drink as well as YC food and drink on himself. Embarrassed for the mess, Levi tries to get up to clean himself up on he stumbles over his own feet. Upon hearing YC laughing, Levi turns red and feels horrible. Seeing this YC apologizes as he was not trying to be rude it just amusing. Levi explains that he is just clumsy.

Though after that Levi got lucky that the rest of the day with YC goes on without any more accidents. Having a wonderful day together they plan to meet up while Levi was in the country. After few more weeks Levi goes home. Leaving YC behind to return back to his own country. Only Levi isn't able to forget the wonderful time he had with YC and missing him. Though Levi figures that there was nothing else.

Months latter while heading to his next class. Levi hears from some students making their way outside that a prince was at the college. Wondering what a prince is doing at his college. He heads outside, when he spots a group of students hang outside. Wanting to see what was going on Levi heads over. Trying to be careful not to push, he tries to make his way trough the crowd to see what is all the fuss. Only he trips and falls right into YC arms. In shock of seeing YC there at his college as he had not expected on seeing YC again . Levi asks why he is there. YC then claims that he is in love with Levi and wants him to come back home with him. To get married and to live with YC forever.

Plot #7: I have the Hots for my Older Brother

Chris is 19 years old boy who has always be close to his older brother for many years now. At first Chris thinks nothing of how he notices his older brother in a different view. Only has the days go by, Chris starts finding out that his feelings for his brother where not only brotherly feeling. He had a crush on his brother and it was getting worse.

Soon dreams start to plague Chris to the point until the point that he finds himself unable to be around the older male. Chris starts to pull away from his brother. Not wanting his brother to find out his feelings. Only this makes his older brother worry from the sudden change in Chris. He tries to get Chris to talk to him but Chris just blows him off.

To make things matter's worse. Since Chris can not take his brother to bed, he decides to sleep around with other guys in order to calm his emotions. Only he finds it hard to keep the matter hidden from his older brother.

Having enough of everything with Chris pushing him away and sleeping around. His older brother manages to get Chris to spend the day with him. Though Chris is uneasy about this, he finds himself agreeing. Chris tries to keep the topic off about them until the pressure becomes to much and Chris isn't able to hide his secret any longer.

Plot #8: Gift of the Gods

Coming form a moderate family but very large family. Seleme, Verna, Maya, and Angora found that they had a very easy time. They where not pressured into doing anything they didn't want to and was more allowed to do what they want. Happy as can be they enjoyed their lives and thought that there was nothing that could make this better.

While being out one day Seleme is enjoying spending time in the market. Buying things for his cousins. He the one boy who always had a crush on him. Trying to ignore him, Seleme continues his shopping. Only the annoying boy keeps on bugging Seleme no matter where he goes. Seleme tries to keep himself calm. Until on his way home the boy won't let him get past. Annoyed Seleme tells him that he doesn't like him and wants to just get home. The boy still doesn't listen and keeps pushing Seleme. Getting angry, Seleme accidently calls down lightening frighting the boy off.

In fear, Seleme heads home not wanting to say anything to his cousins. Little did he know that him and his cousin all had powers. Slowly one by one each stated to show their own powers. Maya had been outside sitting by the lake with his feet in the water. He had been reading his book. A bug landed on the book and he tried to shoo the bug away only to drop his book in the water. Upset that he had dropped his favorite book. He tried to get it out only to have the water bring the book too him. Shocked and scared, Maya took his book. He headed home quickly, wanting to forget what happened.

Neither of the two learned that Verna and Seleme had also gained their powers that day. After dinner they each went to bed not wanting to think about what had just happened that day. During the night, they where awoken by screams from the rest of the house. Waking up they found that the house had been set out fire. It was spreading fast. Making their way out as fast as they could with the house collapsing. Seleme and Maya watched in horror as they got separated from Verna and Seleme. Leaving them alone to watch as the fire took the house and their family.

Now on their own they are not sure what to do. They had no other family or place to go.

One day a fire started in their home, panic spread through the whole family. Seleme and Maya where the only two thought to make it out of the fire. With no home or family, the two are left to survive in their own. They wander through their home lands tired, hungry, and lost.

As they travel, neither of them know that their two cousins are still alive. Nor do they realize what is coming after them or what the gods have in store for them.

Plot #9: Magic is Illegal

Due to their powers mages have always been used by kings and queens as they ruled. After awhile it started to cause many problems. Since many wanted the strongest to use them for either bad will or good. This caused wars to break out between kingdoms as each tried to get what they wanted. It is remember as The Great Mages wars. Many mages died into the war as mages fought against one another. The battle was so terrible as towns where left in ruins and lots of innocent people where killed. Finally it took many kingdoms to see their mistakes and as part of the sign treaty. All magic was ban from the eight kingdoms. As to hope it would never happen again.

Alexis is a young man who ended up being bond to a fairy named Marina . Being Marina's partner, he is left with the task to help those who are in great need. If the she deems them worthy. However unknowing to him that the reason why she chose him was because of the magic inside of him. To keep him safe Marina had locked away his powers so that no one knows who he really is.

One day while out Alexis out he on one of his missions he runs into YC a knight working for the king. YC looks for people with magic and test them to see if it's true. For awhile now YC has spotted Alexis many times in the villages. He has a feeling that Alexis might be a mage. But when he tries to capture Alexis. The other is always gone.

Going to another new town looking for those in need. Marina has found the newest person she wants to help out. Alexis get's a job with the family so that he can stay close and not have to worry. Little does he know that YC is in the same village.

Plot #10: Sharing Feathers

*based on Valdemar*

YC is an adept tayledras, he spend his time in the vale taking care of of other tayledras. Doing what he can for his people. One day and old friend comes bring him a young man that he knew is one of the villager's that is their clan looks over. YC takes care of the young man, hoping to find out what happened to this young man. YC will do what ever it takes to help the young man back onto his feet only he didn't expect himself to fall for the villager or to find his lifebond.

Talian was a young village man who never could be what his parents wanted him to be, a simple farm boy. He always knew there was something out there for him. Plus he refused to take a wife and have some children. His parents sent him away to become a priest where he found a book about magic and learned from the book. When his parents found out they forced him home. There was much arguing from them. Then a travel wagon with some entertainer came into the village and Talian meet a man who was like him wanted his own sex. They fell in love and had planned on leaving but where caught and forced to leave. They where stoned and called many names. He was upset because he had no family or home and the man he fell in love with wanted nothing to do with him. Upset he called lightening to frighten the other but killed the man instead because he couldn't control his powers. Hearing the man's dying thought MC tries to kill himself. He is found by a hearld and is brought to YC for healing and to learn to control his magic.

((about tayledras

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
idea comes from the valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey))

Plot #11: My Sexy Roommate

YC and MC have been roommates for a long time now, they have gotten use to each other's habits and what not's. YC is the hot foreigner that everyone wants. While MC is pretending to be the nerdy because he's shy about how he looks. One night while YC is a sleep, MC comes in wanting to know what it's like to kiss YC. Besides just a kiss MC has caught the sight that YC has masturbated but still quite hard, MC feeling a little daring decides to help out. Afraid that he might get caught. Will he get caught? Or won't he?

Plot #12: Past becomes Present

*based on Hetalia*

YC has had everything he could ever ask for. He has graduated high school and is in college going for a degree in history. He has a boyfriend that he's been dating for years since they used to be childhood friends. He has the best part time working in a museum, teaching young kids about history. Everything is so perfect that YC couldn't ask for anything else.

Until one day YC is going through the museum with a group of children when he catches sight of a mystery person that he's never seen before in his life. During YC he hopes to see this mystery person and find him MC, MC is nothing like he's seen before in his life. MC happens to be looking at some of history. YC strikes up a conversation with MC and MC points out how the history is a lie and that artifact that they have is a fake. YC is astonished with this fact.

MC leaves it with that, leaving YC to wonder who he is. YC is confused by everything, that he can't make sense of it. YC wants to talk more with MC to find out what's going on. YC finds MC one night with two people after him, YC is worried and tries to help which only get's him into trouble. MC has to protect YC only the get stabbed in the heart. YC blames himself for letting MC get killed, but as minutes pass. MC steers and complains about how annoying it is. MC leave YC again.

YC can not believe his eyes of how MC could be stab in the heart and not die. YC forgets about everything and tries to focus on who MC is. YC is struck by a clue The Holy Roman Empire. YC doesn't understand what this mean, he continues to search for these clue. Only now MC is now screwing with YC life. Threatening his college work and his love life. YC is faced with forgetting about MC or leaving everything behind to get answers.

Plot #13: Burn away My Past and Making Dangerous Choices.

Adria thought he had everything, he had a loving family. His parents love each other and love him greatly, he has a great older brother who he could always turn to and is working his dream job working in his own bakery with his brother running the store. Adria was so happy until one day while he and his brother where working at the bakery, there was a fire at the house and his parents where killed in the fire. Adria was hurt at losing his parents though he kept trying to keep on working. Things started to go at work started to get bad slowly, Adria was finding it hard was getting hard. It was putting a lot of pressure on him and his brother. Adria kept doing his work hoping that everything will get better. Some rich boy had come to his work shop and had fallen in love with Adria but Adria didn't feel any love for the rich boy and wanted to be left alone. Adria soon found himself being tormented by the boy, his bakery store had been burnt down. It was hard for him and his brother to find money to make another bakery. Adria tried to find a job but could not because of the rich boy. He came home one day and found his brother had committed suicide.

Adria is so upset that he lost everything, and becomes bitter. He started to lose fate and started to blame god for his pain for taking everything he had love away from him. With each passing day Adria becomes so bitter and attracts another person who feels his bitterness. Only Adria doesn't know that he has attracted Satan himself. Adria talks with Satan and finds himself enjoying the other's company and continues to talk with Satan. Soon Satan reviles who he is to Adria and wants Adria to become his queen. Adria agrees and becomes Satan's queen, he changes his name and becomes Lilith when he is changed to a demon.​

- - - Updated - - -

Werewolves ideas​

Background:

Werewolves use to be hidden only a myth to most humans who never knew that they were even real. Until one day that humans found the werewolves, they continue to hunt to find there are more than just werewolves around. They humans start capturing werewolves using them for experiments and for fighting. Until werewolves finally fight back and take over. Which was called the civil war that most haven’t forgotten. Humans way of living had been changed. Where werewolves are in control with each city having a king werewolf (an alpha). Humans living under werewolves control. They live horrible. With little food and not medical care, living with filth and they are not allowed to leave the city. Werewolves have patrol officer who control the people and make sure that they don't get into trouble and are not allowed to do anything.

Plot #1: Together with My Mate

Anthony lived with his family, he was happy even though he didn’t have enough to eat and couldn’t clean himself. He loved his family, being the youngest he was close to his two older brother’s and always tried to protect his mother. One day while being out with his mother, doing chores. One of the patrol officer think that Anthony and his mother are trying to run away which is big trouble for the two. The patrol officer attacks his mother, raping her and killing her. Anthony tries to protect his mother but he is strong enough. He is bitten and smashed into the ground. When Anthony wakes up he finds out that he’s been changed into a Werewolf himself, he’s not use to it and hated it but he hated the idea of his mother dying. His father kicked him out and no one he lives cares about him. Anthony leaves the city, since no werewolf likes a mutt that he was. Antony has been traveling alone for a year now. While taking a rest, Anthony catches a scent that drives his wolf crazy. Antony follows the scent to a camp group. Anthony knew right away that they were shifters, but he notices the way some dress that this mean that the a king of werewolves was there. Anthony continues to follow the scent to one alpha, Anthony took in the sight of the man before him. He doesn’t know that the man before him is his true mate. A man on the council, and a close friend to the king of werewolves he was with. Anthony watches the man, when he sees him putting his hand on another man. Anthony couldn’t help but get jealous. Without control of his wolf, Anthony changes and goes after the man.

Plot #2: Mating with the King of Wolves

YC is the king of Serenity Sea, he is the brother to A and now has been captured by freedom fighters in his own city where he has gotten capture by what everyone knows as the Fox. When YC finally meets the fox he never thought the other would be his own mate. Only his fox doesn't want him and he can't break the chains that are holding him because they have some silver in it. He just waits for his little fox to come to him for their mating. Once they mate, YC finally has enough strength to break his chain. He takes his mate away from the freedom fighters and takes him back to his tower. MC is a little upset with the wolf king kidnapping him, though he doesn't mind it as much as he says. Instead he wants to have the king listen to him about the humans.

YC is king of Serenity City, he is having problems with freedom fighters who are humans who are trying to take over. He can't find out where the leader is so he kidnaps the son of the leader. Only to find out that the male before him is his mate, he never thought that he would have a mate as a human. He wants his mate but first he has to make sure that his mate wants him. Who at this moment doesn't like werewolves at all. A has to take his time to get his mate to want him. Only MC who is a little scare about being near the King of Serenity City. He can't help but want the king just as much because his body won't calm down. But he wants to make things better for the humans.

I really like the idea of plot 2. What postionwould he end up being? Cuz i do already have a top vampier character ;3

He would be an uke, I have a character list with any of the character's in these plot. I haven't finish updating but I at least got the position down.

Sorry I must have missed that part. My bad. Then I got a seme vampier that might do? He would be at the party perhaps a well known vampier of power?

That's alright, I did that just so everyone could see who they are rping with. Just thought I point that out to you. Oh yes that would be perfect. I wouldn't be against a seme vampire. They party would be a perfect place for them to meet since Mel is going to be dragged there.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I am interested in Plot #11, as I've had similar ideas in the past. I also cannot promise regular posting since my mother and I currently share a computer and I also work full-time, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

• 1 month later...

New idea.

People of the land have always been fascinated by the sea. Studying all of its creatures that depths and all the plants that are in the oceans. Please even started to make up stories about men and woman who have fish tails called mermaids and merman. Though some believe they are really and other’s do not. Truth is there are people who live in the sea that do not contact with the people of the land since the great battle.

The great battle was fought many decades ago after misunderstandings between the two tribes. After a bloody war. The people of the sea retreated further into the sea where no one can find them while the people of the land stayed away from the sea as much as they could.

Years have passed and now, no one remembers the great battle or the people of the sea. Young Mira has always been carious about the land people and wants to experience what it is like on the land. He is attending college with many land people. He is the captain of the swim team and no one can understand how he is a good swimmer. Mira is trying to hide his true self from the land people but he just can’t stay away from the water.