The Fire Inside Our Souls (private 18+)

BookMark!

The larger man hummed in approval before pulling away slightly again. "We should't be doing this here.." he murmured, tightening his grip on the man's waist. He didn't trust this area, not with bodyguards all around the building.

"Come to my apartment tonight?" He asked, nipping gently at Jacobs lower lip, awaiting the answer.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BookMark!

• Wewuwe

"Ah...your right..." he sighed softly. Even as his body craved more of the others touch. He then smiled and kissed Zephyr back. "Yes...what time should i come over?" He asked smiling handsomely.

Zephyr let go of the man's waist, thinking for a moment.

"how about six? I can make something to eat too, if you want?" he offered, trying to get his brain to function properly again.

He shifted and pulled his phone from his pocket. "here" he started, handing his phone to the man, "give me your number." he said, unlocking his phone to let Jacob put the number in.

"Sounds good to me..." jacob offered as he took the phone puttung his number into the phone then texting himself so he had the other's number too.

Zelphyr took his phone back and reached up to grab a small kiss from Jacob before lifting the man up and standing up himself.

"I'll see you tonight then." He cleared his throat, putting the phone in his pocket. "I'll text you my address." He said before smiling and leaving the office, debating on what to make for dinner for the other man.

zephyr had only ever had one person at his apartment, and it was his sister, so he was anxious. His apartment was average size, but most of the furniture and decor was either metal or wood since he could melt plastic so easily. His apartment was tidy, but you could see a few acorn burns in hidden places of you looked hard enough.

He was doing so well with his control issues that he even had cold drinks in the fridge . Of course, he would have to drink them through a metal straw, but he could still have a something cold.

An apron was wrapped around his waist as he cooked on the stove, whistling while glancing st the clock every moment or so.

Jacob soon shown up at the apartment and knocked on the door. He was dressed causal now in a pair of blue jeans, a black tshirt and a zip up hoodie. He looked far more relaxed then he nornally did. He pushed the glasses up his nose and knocked again. A faint blush on his face as he realized what he was doing. Though it made him happy to be here.

Jacob soon shown up at the apartment and knocked on the door. He was dressed causal now in a pair of blue jeans, a black tshirt and a zip up hoodie. He looked far more relaxed then he nornally did. He pushed the glasses up his nose and knocked again. A faint blush on his face as he realized what he was doing. Though it made him happy to be here.

Zephyr heard the door knock and turned from the stove to open the door. He smiled at the man in the doorway. "Hey, I'm glad you made it here alright." he said, opening the door wider and standing aside for the man to walk through.

He was nervous to have another person in his house, since he knew it was easy to see some of the burn marks around the apartment. "Are you thirsty?" He asked, walking over to the cabinet and grabbing two wine glasses.

Jacob walked in and smiled. If he noticed the burn marks he would say nothing. Not only did he know the other was working on it but also knew how it was. "Sure that sounds good. Perfect way to unwind." He offered up.

Zephyr smiled and offered the man a glass of moscato. "I'm not a wonderful cook, So I'm sorry if it's too simple." He apologized, untying his apron and hanging it on the hook on the wall. He took two plates out of the cabinet and handed them to Jacob. "Set these on the table for me?" he asked, pulling silverware out of the drawer.

Jacob smiled and brought the plates to the table. "I'm sure whatever you made will be good." He offered up with a smile. "What did you make?" He asked

"Chicken piccata." he answered. "with penne pasta-oh, shit- do you eat meat? I should have asked." He began to worry, reaching over to the fridge, opening it. "I can make something else?-fuck-" He pulled away from the fridge, a burn-printed hand now wrapped around the fridge. He sighed, frustrated. He brushed his hair back and looked over at the man. "i can order food, but if you could dial, i'd greatly appreciate it..." He frowned.

Jacob blinked then stepped forward holding onto the others sholders to try to calm him down. "Zephyr...it's fine. Dinner sounds wonderful." He said softly then pulled him in for a hug. "Just relax...its okay." He whispered in the others ear kissing bis temple. It made him sad to seeZephyr get so worked up over something so little. But jacob would do what he could to calm him.

Zephyr made a surprised noise from the kiss, but pulled away, smiling, "Thanks, im sorry, i didn't meant to get so frazzled over something so small like that." he said, moving away and shaking his hands, feeling them cool down. "dinner is done" he smiled, turning off the burners and grabbing serving spoons. "take a seat" he said, moving over to pull the chair out for the younger man.

"It's okay...you don't have to worry so much." He smiled softly and nodded when his seatbwas pulled out for him. "Thank you sir." He said looking up at the other. "I can't wait dinner smells so good. Its been awhile since I've had a home cooked meal."

"Do you not cook much?" Zephyr asked as he served him the food and then sat down and began to eat himself. "I always have known how to cook, but for me it was more or less, trying not to burn the food. That was the struggle." The man chuckled, sipping a bit of his wine.

"Ah...i can cook...its just been finding time to...i work so much." He said softly as he ate. "Dinner is wonderful. Thank you for cooking." He smiled softly. The fact the other had taken the time to wa t to cook meant a lot to him. So few in his life had done things like this for him. Everything had been on his own.

"hm" Zephyr hummed in response. "You should work less, take time to talk care of yourself." he suggested, "how many people do you normally see in a day?" he asked, suddenly feeling unimportant. Like Jacob did this with all of his patients...

Jacob sighed. "I know i need to..." he said softly as he pushed food around his plate. " "and i dont know...my partner keeps telling me he will take some of my load...which you should probably see him now that we have gotten so close... He is my brother if that helps..." jacob said looking over at the other male.

"I should meet him?" Zephyr arched an eyebrow, "you think so?" He frowned, nervous about the idea and how fast that thought was. "I suppose o could.." he said, continuing to eat his food.

"It isnt that I don't want to keep seeing you but...i feel that i wont be professional anymore. " he said looking down at his plate. "Your well-being and continued success means a great deal to me." He said softly then looked back up at the other male. "You mean a good deal to me....more so than anyone else has before."