Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits
    BookMark! Inventory

Re: The Fire Inside Our Souls (private 18+)

Jacob smiled "hello Zephyr, how are you doing today?" He asked in his normal soft tone. Jacob had to admit he enjoyed his meetings with the other a good deal. It was always a bright spot in his day that was for sure. If the doctor was being truthful with himself...he had fallen for the man before him now. It shown in how happy he was to see the other male and even in the saddness when their meetings were over. "How is the progress going?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Wewuwe Inventory
    White Day - Genos Asami Erwin Smith Clear

"Pretty well, I have been able to touch a few things without burning anything, and since I haven't been as stressed I haven't had any control issues with my fire." He beamed. "Pretty soon I think I can shake hands I think." He said, leaning back and thinking of the thought of touching another person.

Credits
    BookMark! Inventory

Jacob smiled and nodded. "I'm really glad to hear that. I'm so proud of you." He beamed. Truely meaning it. "You are making wonderful progress." He said with a nod. Though wondered if both of them being of fire shaking jacobs hand wouldn't matter...would he then be found out.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Wewuwe Inventory

"Thank you. It mean a lot." He said, feeling comfodent. He watched the man in front of him, wondering if he would be able to handle trouching him without hurting him. "So, what do you think of the idea of me touching your hand or something?" He asked. "I feel like I have a good grip on myself right now and.. and I think I could handle it." He said, smiling at Jacob.

Credits
    BookMark! Inventory

Jacob blinked a few times then blushed looking suddenly down at his feet. To tell him no would only back petal his patient...slowly ge looked back up. A shy look on his face. Glasses sliding down his almost bird like nose. "Sure..." he said and held out his hand palm up. When the other would touch Jacobs hand it would be warm. Warmer than any normal humans hands would have been.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Wewuwe Inventory

Zephyr smiled at the other man's approval. He took a deep breath and reached out to touch the man's palm. He was so nervous his fingers were so warm he couldn't tell how hot or cold the man's hand was. "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous." He said, spreading his fingers onto the man's hand more, feeling a jolt of excitement from physical contact, especially with Jacob.
    He bit down on his lip, focusing on not rising his heat too much. "Is it too warm for you?" He asked.

Credits
    BookMark! Inventory

Jacob blushed and smiled at the othet male. "Its fine..." he said softly. "Though ive always had warm hands myself." He laughed softly. "Which my ex loved...his hands were always cold so..." he trailed off

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Wewuwe Inventory

He?
    Zephyr looked down at the hands, tracing the lines on them. "This is the first hand I've touched in two years." he hummed, realizing he was touching too tenderly. He pulled away, not wanting to scare the man. "I'm sorry, i got carried away." he frowned, glancing back up at the man, having a hard time looking away.

Credits
    BookMark! Inventory

Jacob blushed as he watched the others fingers trace his hand. He didnt pull away or seem to mind. "Its okay...I know it can feel very isolating not being able to touch anyone." He said softly as he slowly pulled his hand back when the other pulled away. His face was still flushed and his eyes seemed to be searching the other for something.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Wewuwe Inventory

Zephyr wanted to kiss Jacob, you could read it in his face. He swallowed the dry lump in his Tharp and pressed his lips into a tight line. He was worried he would burn the man if he did. He reached his hand out and gently grasped Jacob's wrist, pulling him foreword to press his lips against the man's. He brought his other hand to the man's cheek to deepen the kiss, doing everything he could to not let his body tempature get too warm, he would never forgive himself if he burnt Jacob.
    He let go of the man's wrist, giving him the option to pull away, knowing he sprung this out of nowhere.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles