The Fire Inside Our Souls (private 18+)

BookMark!

The office was a small one, he was the only doctor that was there and only one secretary ran the front desk area. A small woman. Hair neatly done up in a bun. She had a soft shy voice as she answered phone calls. The waiting room was small just about five chairs with magazines neatly spread on two tables. The room currently was empty. The tv in there playing some random day time talk show.

Behind the wall and a door were the back office area. One that was the doctors office space with his desk and computer and the like. While another area was done up with comfortable chairs and a sofa. Care had been put into the room to look as inviting as it could be. It had been made to looj as if it could have been anyones living room a safe place. Thats what the young doctor tryed to make here.

The doctor himself was a tall broad sholdered and somewhat thin. He had a soft handsome face framed with a oair of glasses over eyes the color of a sunset. His hair was ink black and neatly in place. He was dressed in a tailored black suit. White button up shirt neatly tucked A blue tie just as neatly done and in place. Right down to his shose nothing was out of place.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BookMark!

• Wewuwe

Zephyr walked up to the door of the office, glancing down at the appointment card. He sighed and looked at the blinking band on his wrist, making sure he was in the right place so he doesn't get in trouble.

The red head opened the door and saw the woman sitting down at the front desk.

"Hello." He said, his voice a low baritone, rumbling with power.

"I'm here for my 2 o'clock appointment." he said, handing her the appointment card, glancing around the room.

She looked up and smiled. "Whats your name?" She asked brining something up on her computer. Once she had all the information needed the doctor himself would come out to bring him back. "Hello I am doctor Voss." He offered in a soft kind voice as he held the door for the other to come back.

Zephyr watched the doctor walk into the room. He walked up to the man, standing an intimidating amount higher than the doctor.

"Nice to meet you." he said lowly, walking into the room the smaller man held the door to.

The doctor followed after pushing his glasses up his nose. "Thank you for coming...please sit where ever you like." He gestered to the sitting room. The doctor would wait until the other to sit down. "I am Doctor Jacob Voss..." he offered in a friendly tone as he tried to make the tension as little as possible. " so please tell me abit about yourself..." he said sitting down in one of the empty spaces.

Zephyr walked into the room and sat down in the area Jacob offered.

He watched the man sit down, looking at his glasses before sighing in frustration.

"Talk about me?" Zephyr arched a brow.

"Alright." He cleared his throat. "I'm 28, I have a younger sister, and i have a pet fish because i don't think it would e wise of me to own anything with fur." he said, frowning about the thought. "But i'd like to own a cat." he said, thinking about the idea. "id like a white cat, actually. but unless i can get myself in check, i dont see that happening." He sighed.

"what about you? shouldn't i know about you as well?" he asked, staring at the man.

Jacob smiled and nodded. "I am an only child...well...orphan really. " the doctor sughed "I am 30 years old and live with my black cat loki..." he offered up with a handsome smile. "And I hope i can help you with that goal of a cat..."

Zephyr smiled at the idea of having a cat. he then processed what the man said, "orphan?" he repeated, "im sorry." he frowned, being polite.

"but...i'd like to own a cat, or a pet with fur in general. on day maybe." he shrugged, sighing.

"And you will." He said softly and smiled. Over time, the time spent with the doctor would feel more like that of an old friend. Safe and comfortable. Even Jacob shared about himself. His sunset gold eyes always kind and warm. Yet something always felt oddly not human somehow. Dispite it all he never once talked about it. He had a normal family before they died in a car crash when he was ten. He had bounced from foster family to foster family until he was 18 and now lived on his own as an accomplished doctor. Nothing seemed odd about his life yet there was always that odd fewling as if something was missing.

Zephyr sat down in the chair like normal, leaning back comfortably, use to these meetings.

"Hey Jacob." he smiled, liking the fact he got to see him every other day. He lately has been able to touch a few things without the fear of burning things.

Jacob smiled "hello Zephyr, how are you doing today?" He asked in his normal soft tone. Jacob had to admit he enjoyed his meetings with the other a good deal. It was always a bright spot in his day that was for sure. If the doctor was being truthful with himself...he had fallen for the man before him now. It shown in how happy he was to see the other male and even in the saddness when their meetings were over. "How is the progress going?"

"Pretty well, I have been able to touch a few things without burning anything, and since I haven't been as stressed I haven't had any control issues with my fire." He beamed. "Pretty soon I think I can shake hands I think." He said, leaning back and thinking of the thought of touching another person.

Jacob smiled and nodded. "I'm really glad to hear that. I'm so proud of you." He beamed. Truely meaning it. "You are making wonderful progress." He said with a nod. Though wondered if both of them being of fire shaking jacobs hand wouldn't matter...would he then be found out.

"Thank you. It mean a lot." He said, feeling comfodent. He watched the man in front of him, wondering if he would be able to handle trouching him without hurting him. "So, what do you think of the idea of me touching your hand or something?" He asked. "I feel like I have a good grip on myself right now and.. and I think I could handle it." He said, smiling at Jacob.

Jacob blinked a few times then blushed looking suddenly down at his feet. To tell him no would only back petal his patient...slowly ge looked back up. A shy look on his face. Glasses sliding down his almost bird like nose. "Sure..." he said and held out his hand palm up. When the other would touch Jacobs hand it would be warm. Warmer than any normal humans hands would have been.

Zephyr smiled at the other man's approval. He took a deep breath and reached out to touch the man's palm. He was so nervous his fingers were so warm he couldn't tell how hot or cold the man's hand was. "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous." He said, spreading his fingers onto the man's hand more, feeling a jolt of excitement from physical contact, especially with Jacob.

He bit down on his lip, focusing on not rising his heat too much. "Is it too warm for you?" He asked.

Jacob blushed and smiled at the othet male. "Its fine..." he said softly. "Though ive always had warm hands myself." He laughed softly. "Which my ex loved...his hands were always cold so..." he trailed off

He?

Zephyr looked down at the hands, tracing the lines on them. "This is the first hand I've touched in two years." he hummed, realizing he was touching too tenderly. He pulled away, not wanting to scare the man. "I'm sorry, i got carried away." he frowned, glancing back up at the man, having a hard time looking away.

Jacob blushed as he watched the others fingers trace his hand. He didnt pull away or seem to mind. "Its okay...I know it can feel very isolating not being able to touch anyone." He said softly as he slowly pulled his hand back when the other pulled away. His face was still flushed and his eyes seemed to be searching the other for something.

Zephyr wanted to kiss Jacob, you could read it in his face. He swallowed the dry lump in his Tharp and pressed his lips into a tight line. He was worried he would burn the man if he did. He reached his hand out and gently grasped Jacob's wrist, pulling him foreword to press his lips against the man's. He brought his other hand to the man's cheek to deepen the kiss, doing everything he could to not let his body tempature get too warm, he would never forgive himself if he burnt Jacob.

He let go of the man's wrist, giving him the option to pull away, knowing he sprung this out of nowhere.

Jacob let out a startled sound when he pulled into the kiss. He flushed and kissed back. His own hands moving to run through Zephyr's hair. Sure this was wrong from the angle of that Zephyr was his patient...but this felt so right...slowly he found himself straddling the others lap as they kissed. His body trembling slightly with his own wants.

Zephyr thought he fucked up when he kissed him, but when Jacob put his hands into his hair, he made a noise of approval. He grabbed the man's waist as he climbed onto his lap, holding him close, his body tempature beginning to rise.

He didn't want to hurt the other man, but he pressed his fingers into the man's sides, drowning in the feeling of the touch.

"I don't want to burn you." He managed to get out, his breathing harder than normal. "I don't want to hurt you."

Jacob was flushed and breathing harder himself. "D...dont worry...you wont hurt me." He said hus voice husky with his want. "I...I'm...a phoenix..." he mumbled softly pressing his forhead to the others.

Zephyr took in a breath at the man's confession. He pulled away just enough to look the man in the eyes. "Is this why I can't burn you?" He asked, slightly relieved, but surprised this man was working with the Taskforce if he has his own abilities.

The red head slid his hands up, peeking them underneath the smaller man's shirt, letting his fingers rise in temperature, letting himself relax and just focus on the man on top of him.

"Yes..." he said and took his glasses off setting them down on the table. Firey orange eyes looked back at the other male.

A sharp moan passed his lips as he felt the hands on his skin. Pressing into the touch as it heated up. "Ahm...Zephyr..." he trilled.