Slave From 21st Century

Wolf-san

Summary: Park Chanyeol is a very handsome man, teacher of art martial with a full pack of friends.

He doesn't have a boyfriend but he doesn't care so we can say he has all that he want.

So why in the hell he is transported in a parallel world ?

Warning: Just want to say that my english might not be too good (even if i've improved), so maybe sometimes i can write something weird i'm sorry, i hope you will enjoy your read !

-1-

I am very strong.

Yeah right the beginning isn't very subtle, but i am really !

My name is Park Chanyeol, 24 years old , a red haired guy with big brown eyes,a mix of orange dancing within. I am also a very nice looking guy working as a professor of a fews martial art cool right ? +

If you see me in the street or in a club,it's sure that you will drool and will have a tons of fantaisies about me. But i stop you right now.

Nothing will happen between us if :

1 - You are a girl (if not sorry there you might have more chance)

2- You are old (well i am not young either but gray hair for me is just uuuurgh)

3- You are ugly (look at your face in the mirrors before thinking you can have the sun in your bed)

If you have none of these things on the list then i may grant you a diner or a dance whatever, for something else well .. you might need more critères because i am not someone who sleep with a different bloc every night.

If i find someone for me, good. If not then it's ok too. I like sex dont get me wrong but i can also live without for month. Somes of my straights friend think i am asexual, this doesn't scare me but i don't think it's that, just .. maybe i didn't find the right person yet. My last boyfriend was from five months ago.

When i had come out for my friends three years ago, they first tough i was joking,then lying then shok registrered in their faces. I did think for a moment that i'd lost them, but then they slapped me in back and said that i should'nt have keeped that secret.

I was still the same Chanyeol to them, the popular guy from our old high school.

Tonight i am out at the bar with my friends Chen Xiumin and Suho.

Suho was for me the most attractive of my friends with his rippled muscle and bright brown eyes. Too bad he was an idiot. I leave him 5 minutes with my fries and later he has two of them in the corner of his mouth like a vampire. God help me.

That nigth they were particulary interested in my private life. More say my love interest. I don't know why they are so fixated on finding a mate for me, i just don't care. If i meet someone to spend my life with, good. If not then it's ok too. We can't do nothing againsn't life. We just have to go with the flow.

Believe me i tried to do things my way and that never work.

Leave all like it is or it will be worse.

Thinking like that at that moment i said "Shut the fuck up, and eat all your fries."

They did.

Near 11.p.m we were on the alley of Seoul, singing "I'm so excited." completely drunk. We were all holding each others, otherwise we would have fall right in the lake under the bridge we were passing.

Something hit hard Xiumin on the shoulder and we all staggered back, shocked by the cry of his cry of pain and the blood on his hand.

"What happened ?!" asked Chen with round eyes.

I looked behind us and a man holding a knife bloodied was smirking while disgusted.

"Fucking faggot." he slurred, he was ass drunk, even more than us.

"What ?!" Shrieked Xiumin. Like hell he was gay, he was such a playboy.

The man spitted on the ground "You disgusting whore, i should rape you before throw you in the lake. You would like that huh."

The hell the idiot.

I was going the beat the crap outta him when five others guys came out of the dark holding bat and other.

"What the hell is going on." whispered Suho looking at the two side.

That was exactly what i was thinking.

One of the guys suddently leaped on Xiumin and i instinctively pushed my friend out of the way before knocking the big guy on the teeth.

He fell K.O on the ground.

Good. Now my hand was bloodied.

The groupe of stupid Homophobic looked at me like a was a freak.

Did i already said i was strong ?

I didn't know what happened after that, one second they were looking at me and then i've seen my friends fighting for their life in the middle of the snow. Maybe i was more drunk than i though.

I tried to help Xiumin. The guys were big, way more than us and i could feel that we were losing,

If only i didn't drink that much. What would happen after that ? beated ? raped ? or killed ?

I didn't want to think about that.

I feel the side of my eyes bleeding, where one of the asshole throw me againsn't the side of the bridge to get to Xiumin.

I've had enough. The fun will end here.

I've raised myself and i did the only think that i could think off being drunk. Of course if i was thinking straight i would not even consider it.

I rushed toward him.

I wrapped my hands around his waist.

And plunged into the iced water.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolf-san

Top Posters In This Topic

-2-

My head hurt.

"Where does he come from ?"

What ?

"I was wondering the same thing. Did you see his clothes ? they are so weird."

"Also his face. And his skin look so nice."

Where they talking about me ?

"Doesn't he kinda look like the King ?"

"Are you stupid ? of course not !"

What the hell..

"So what do we do ? should we said that he's dead to the King ? he look so pale and his lips are blue."

"Yeah do that.. The king looked so happy when he'd seen the clothes from afar. Do you think they are from the same country ?"

"Maybe."

The conversation was a little off. Maybe i should stay like that, somehow they were idiots.

Good. Let me rot here.

Suddently i feel like an hand toward me "Maybe i should just takes the clothes.."

My fist knocked with his jaw sending him flying.

I take back what i suggested.

I stand up, my jean completely wet "Little Motherfuckers.." My voice was a little cracked from the salt of the water so i just mumbled my insult.

They wanted me dead ? i will send them to hell.

I took the friend -of the one i knocked off- by the face a shoved him right into a tree frowning in doubt.

Why Trees when he was on a bridge earlier ? it was the question one part of my brain asked, but i didn't listen. I was too busy beating guys who were three time my size.

The question of why were they so different physically from the previous Homophobic assholes also registrered. I didn't have much time to examine them since they were coming more and more againsn't me so i just decided to punch and kick until they were all on the ground.

Somehow at a moment i heard excited cries, like someone was happy of the fight, was i hallucinating ?

I lifted someone by inserting two fingers in his nostrils and looked from where the voice came from, frowning.

"...."

Someone (?) not too far, in a Palanquin was waving and encouranging me covered in a gold dress, and a veil covering his face.

"Da fuck ?" i was officially hallucinating.

A fist at the same moment connected with my jaw and God know why, i blacked out.

• 4 weeks later...

-3-

You know you are dreaming when you wake up dragged by the feet in a sumptuous castle.

Everyone around me was almost completely naked, only a little clothes around the waist was hiding their members. Hrem ..well me you know for my part i was dragged on the ground so nothing was hidden from my eyes.

Lucky me. It was sarcastic huh.

A voice suddently bring me back from my though, weirdly pleasant.

At the sound of the voice, the one who dragged me by the feet, made me kneel in front of a throne.

I would have liked to tell how the King (? ) looked like, but they were holding my head on the floor and i feel like a caugh a cold. Apparently the king wanted also look at me because he barked something a the guard slapping him with a palm tree leaf.

My head was finally free and i could look at the face of my detentor.

Oh my God he was gorgeous.

I though a king should be strong scary and old, but this one was exactly the opposite.

About 5'8 tall, he was blond with beautiful brown eyes. the left side of his face has fragments of crystal's. His dress was the color of a sunset, orange and yellow and full of jewels.

He looked like a painting.

When i looked at the face of King again, he had a rictus.

"I'm beautiful right" asked the King kinda smug.

I take back what i said. It was an arrogant bastard.

The King's face darkened, red flush across his cheeks "Right ?!"

Silence.

I looked above asking for celestial help.

"You will ansmer me stranger , what's your name !"

The guard behind me put a hand behind my neck so i replied "Chanyeol."

The guard still smacked me on the head "You will add My King !"

"Chanyeol ?" the King repeated, licking his lips.

Who knows why at that moment feel like thowing this little King on the floor and i have my way with him.

"Aren't you cold dressed like that ?"

Silence.

Oops, did i ask that out loud ?

The King Stuttered definitely red while the old guy near him laughed. The guard behing me smacked me again in the head stronger.

I was really not feeling well, i feel like i was about to pass out again.

"And why are you on my territory Chanyeol, from where are you ?" asked the King trying to regain his posture.

I didn't respond, lookin at his left nipple only hidden by a transparent fabric. My mouth was suddently dry.

"Answer the King !" said the guard.

"Oh shut up, my head is ringing you Shrek !" i was cold, drunk, beaten and sick when was the dream finished ?!

The old guy near the King fronced. "King Baekhyun he has a severe injury near his left eyes. I think it's serious."

"So what ? he will answer and maybe we will treat him."

"But My King.."

"Enough !" he looked at me again "last chance Chanyeol from where are you ?"

Why wasn't i feeling hands and my feet anymore ? i trembled against the cold floor.

"You don't want to talk ? fine. Look at me."

When i didn't, the guard made my head rise toward the King grabbing me by my red hair.

"Until you feel like to talk, i will have you at my mercy and give you the worst punition of my Kingdom."

The guard behind me begins to tremble, and i feel i would not like what would be next.

Was i going to be castrated in this dream ?

"For your punition you will be.."

I closed strongly my eyes.

"My sex slave."

Silence. The guards gasped.

What the actual fuck ?

I heard whispers while some looked at me, saying how horrible it would be to be the instrument of sodomite.

The King was really gay ?

I looked suspiciously at him, while he was looking at me.

"You are scared right ? you are really scared i bet you didn't think of that poor guy."

Why was he so arrogantly saying that when he was blushing like a virgin ?

The old look kindly at me "The law of this Kingdom say that you can retract and talk before the punishment begin.

"WHAT ?" shrieked the King.

"It's the law My King you have to let him talk."

The King pouted and looked at me with a face that said Please don't talk.

He was cute. Really cute. But i had to search my friend and see if they were okay " I.."

"HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK, TAKE HIM TO MY BEDROOM." said loudly the King.

They took me by the arms and i feel again the darkness.