△▼ Looking ▽▲

Z3N

Hello dear visitors, my name is Zen.

I'm a twenty year old person looking for some people to role-play with. I'm quite flexible when it comes to plotting, world building, discussing, etc. so you won't have too many problems with me on that. However I will not stand for characters without a backbone. Meaning, if you're just going to go along with me and have no input of yourself I'll probably stop the rp. No hard feelings, but I don't want to make a story-line by myself.

Also it's highly appreciated if you could at least give me two paragraphs to work with. It's not that much asked and that way we both have a nice time creating a "book".

I'm most comfortable with playing seke. ^^

I have a couple of pairings that I want to do (those in bold are my preferred roles, but it can be changed):

> Celebrity x Celebrity/Manager/Anti-fan

> Criminal x Cop

> Yakuza Member x Yakuza Member (enemy)

> Vampire x Vampire Hunter

> Priest x Demon

> Professor x Student (college/university)

> Childhood Friends

I'm open for any other ideas.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z3N

• EvenEcho

• mezgoezrawrz

• gacktluvr

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hello there! I'm Aya and I used to RP here a lot but then I ran out of time..so now I wanna get back to it. (; If you want to see any of my previous writings I can find some. The only thing is, I can't promise to reply every day. (: I'm most interested in a criminal x cop RP, but I can do any of the listed ones. Anyways, let me know how you decide. (:

Hello, Zen!

I think I'd be down to roleplay the Vampire x Hunter with you if I may? But only if you let me play the vampire XP

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to hash out some ideas if you're still looking! Trying to get those creative juices flowing once more, so please feel free to pm me.

I'd like to hash out some ideas if you're still looking! Trying to get those creative juices flowing once more, so please feel free to pm me.

Alright, I've send you a message.

If you're still interested in celebrity x celebrity pairings I would love to try that sort of scenario.

Of course, hit me up with a pm. :)