Spins and Notes (DarkLumos and Shicchan)

DarkLumos

Cairo watched the napkin absorb the blood from his finger, it was just a prick so it wasn't a lot of blood but it was still a bit gross to look at."I just wanted to pick it...I wasn't gonna hurt it." He still complaining in a childish manner. When the other picked the rose like it was nothing, his jaw dropped. "How did you do that?!" Marcel was like a wizard or something! There wasn't a scratch or prick on him. Cairo held the flower the way Marcel showed him and it didn't prick him this time!"Wow! I'm holding it!" He said with excitement."Thank you, Marcel! You must know a lot about flowers because you picked this one like a pro!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarkLumos

• Shicchan

Marcel chuckled at the childishness in his voice finding it cute somehow. The dark head nodded and smiled at his thanking. "No worries", he said then shrugged. "I used to work at my family's flower shop for quite a long time. Their specialty were roses so I had to learn how to deal with them.", he said.

"But I did get pricked a lot before learning, though", the dark head admitted with a sheepish smile.

• 2 weeks later...

"What? Really? You got pricked by these demons?" Cairo looked at the other and blinked."No waaaay! I guess it took you awhile before you could pick like a pro." He smiled and sniffed the rose."Mmm...it smells nice. Maybe we should go back, before it gets to be too late, Mar-Mar."He grinned at the nickname he made up for the other. They only just met a while ago but he already feels like they're gonna be good friends.

• Saga locked this topic