help me please

arisa_aihara.bl

Hi...i want to ask if there's something wrong with the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Novel Downloads - Members Only website because now I only can view it until page of 12 instead of 50 something....or maybe there's problem from my side? In other word, only me experienced this kind of problem... if there's someone that can help me or had the same problem, please reply..

:No!:

:Frustrated:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arisa_aihara.bl

• Key

• fan_yaoi

I Think you should ask

:]

Btw i tried , and I could go pass page 12. Hope it works soon.

Please copy me the URL of a page that works, from 1 to 12 and a URL of a page that does not work. Also, please take a print screen if you get some error.

Tqvm for your reply

, sorry for the late respond..

these are links for page of 1 and 12

/page12

which work perfectly..

and this is link for page 13 and above

and as for the pic, it seems that i'm quite ignorant to know how to upload the pic in this site....i'm so sorry but i'll try it....i don't know if it's working or not...

attachment.php?attachmentid=37910&d=1500481274[/img]

one more thing, it also seems that i only can view page 1 until 12 if only i set the thread options as below:

- last 2 months

- last post time

- Descending order

other than that, it appears same as for the page 13

:Stomping: :Sad:

Fortunately, i can view the page if i know the exact url for the book....thank god

but I hope this prob can be solve soon.. huhuhu...T^T

Please hover the mouse to page 13 button, then right click and 'Copy link location'. Please paste me that URL.

Also, try to access this link:

Tell me if you get an error if you access the link I sent you.

for the first part, i cannot send URL of page 13 as its button does not exist at all....then, i tried to access the link that you sent to me....well, its worked...unfortunately, only for page 13...not above it

i attached the pic..it states there "page 13 of 13" instead of "page 12 of 12"

attachment.php?attachmentid=37911&d=1500537703

i forgot to mention earlier...but I never close the browser in mobile regarding yaoiotaku website in order...well..to easily access and to see whether there is a new upload or not.. which is sort by thread start time.

when i paste the url in the laptop, the page came out smoothly with the newest upload at the top...but when i manually set the thread, it failed.

i provide the link that i copy from the mobile

but, as i mentioned above..i cannot go pass page 13

Ok, please try to close the browser both on mobile and laptop, then run CCleaner. Or if you don't have it, you can clear the browser browsing history, making sure you select From the beginning of time in the drop-down. The try to log back in and see if the issue still occurs.

Also, if I give you the last page, can you access the ones before it?

it didn't work...and page 13 appeared instead of 100 when i accessed the link...

does this list is up to date?

if yes, maybe i can content myself with this site at the moment.. until the prob solve. ;)

Yes, that list is automatically updated the second a new thread is made.

However, do try clearing your browsing history. Also, try from a different browser and tell me if it's the same.

before anything, first of all i really really want to apologize for my ridiculous action....onion7

today, when i played around with my general setting, i noticed that the thread age cut off had been changed to 'last 2 months'....

then, i reset it to 'show all threads'....the problem solve. i can go pass page 13

for that, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY.. cheetah7

it never acrossed my mind to check my general setting because i never ever remember that i ever changed that setting in that site.. coz i usually change the setting at the bottom of the forum, not in the general setting..

but, what made me really curious is i've already changed the thread in the forum for a few times...but it didn't work...however, when i done it in the general setting, bang! it works..

one more thing, it seemed that i cannot changed my thread display options at the bottom of the forum. for instance, if i want it in asc or descending order, i need to set it using the title/thread starter button that located at the top of the forum...but that's the minor prob.. i don't mind as long as i can view all the thread. :Excited:

but then, i'm really appreciated your help in solving my prob which turn out to be my own stupid careless mistake.. OMG, i feel deeply ashamed of myself...how can i blamed others for my own stupid mistake...cheetah15

again..tq....tq...for your efforts.

:In love: