• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xAkachix

• Shicchan

• RABiT

• Snipersauce

Sounds interesting! I'm happy to Rp if you still want to! :)

(I just joined today and I'm a bit rusty with rose playing but I would love to join ^^)

I thought I would post my rp ideas there not fantastic but if you don't like them you can pick something else or we can brainstorm together.

Ideas.

1st is set around 3 people becoming housemates together they slowly get to know each threw mishaps awkward and comedic moments

2nd demons /neko and other after centuries of being tortured for human sins the demons are released back onto earth with permission to atone for there 1 bemones a paramedic he,s grouchy and coldhearted and doesn't really remeber what it feels like be be happy sad and so forth , the neko is badly abused and escapes from his family he,s been tortured abused by the males in his family for not only being different ( a neko) but also because he,s small ( runtish in there eyes ) the neko collapses near the home of the paramedic which he shares with another demon who,s a bit hopesless . paramedic takes him home neko falls for paramedic over time as does the paramedic for the neko he teaches the neko to read and write shows him pictures and videos of all sorts of stuff he,s nevers seen . well you get the jjist

3rd - is set around school and college but I have no real specifics right now .

4th- is set in the work place and set around 2 semes a seke and a uke but rather than seperate relationships they become 1 huge relationship its 18 plus I haven't gotten threw all the details as it requires all the rpers to add there specifics in

5th is scfi based alien - human - to be honest the specifics haven't been fully worked out on this idea as its something that has just passed threw my brain .

6th vampire/werewolf - vampires visit a pound to get guard dogs for his property but hears someone softly begging for help in his head he follows the voice to the back were the treatment side is and finds a huge wolf looking back at him with intelligent eyes and adds him to list of purchases but not for guarding but as a pet - they become Master and pet much to the disappoint to another vampire that wants the vampire for themselves so jealoucy/ evil plans hatching and twists and turns follow - Master and pet andother get together the evil vindictive shhh bad word dies .

these are a few ideas we can use those some of your own or use mutual collaberation I,m up for anything .

*nod nod* I like your ideas, I'm fine with all of them, except the 5th, I'm not good with sci-fi çwç.

I like the 1st one the most though hehe let me destroy your life gyahahahaha +w+ hehe just kidding XP (no, I'm not. Upupupupu) *innocent face*

Hello!

If you're still looking for partners,

I'm up for it ^3^

I've got some ideas and they mostly involve fantasy.

lol Rabit

- - - Updated - - -

still looking and sure I,l like yo here your ideas. @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Okie ^•^

Apparently, I was mistaken about more fantastic plots but xD

Since these are all ideas, they're totally open for discussion!

Ideas

01: (Gay)Beauty and the Beast

- I was picturing this idea to happen in present time. Maybe they study in the same school and there are rumors about the Beast being gay, which is not taken easily by the rest of the school. I thought of Beauty as the most popular guy in school who falls for Beast and things goes on.

- Either that, or we follow the usual plot and gender bend everyone but the Beast xD

02: Unnusual arrangement

Two really traditional families are on their way to reach bankruptcy. They've been rivals in the same selling area but now they have to bond through a marriage and fuse both companies in one. The only problem would be that both sides only have /sons/.

Both characters could be seke and try to compete in everything they do, maybe from a childhood thing?

03: Mistaken Ghost

A group of friends, after a drinking night make a bet to walk around the neighborhood graveyard for the fun of it. During one of their drunk games, one of them end up waking up a ghost who's over 200 years old because he pronounces his name correctly and invite him to dance. The ghost would almost immediately fall for the strange teen, thinking he is his savior and destined one.

04: A kind of magic

A wizard apprentice never gets the permission from his master to use a certain scroll. During a night, he manages to sneak into the room and gets the paper, managing to use the magic contained in it. However, it ends up going wrong and he gets transported to another era, a technological one with too many weird things around it(present time in an embarrassing situation).

I like all of your Plots especially 1,2 and 4 I would definately like to rp with you

Awe thanks!

I think I'm more willing to do the second idea right now ^•^

Would that be okay for you?