HIS LOVE, HiS AFFLICTION

gin

CubSX5G.png

Cantankerous. Lazy eyes roamed at the greyed wall, a gaze then settled at the annoying toy bird casually dipping its head, pecking, taunting him as it bend low at the mug of water. With a new twitch forming at his temples, he held the bird in tight grip as it creaked under his pressure.

“Ryuu.” A tired voice tried to call the non-existent attention from the seventeen year old boy who lazily placated himself at the sofa. He had his high-collar Gakuran draped at his shoulders a black t-shirt with a band design. Hair as black as midnight, gelled like a spike. An eyebrow piercing on his right brow and set of piercings adorned both his ear. At one closer look, Ryuu Montclaire spells
'delinquent'
in all angles.

“Lee.”
He mocked-tiredness which earn a glare from the opposing party.

“I do have to apologize in behalf of my son’s behavior. He—“Conversations started to die down as he scrutinize the toy bird in his hands, trying to fault the pathetic inventor who created such abomination.

As to why he was summoned inside the Head Master’s office was quite unthinkable for the raven haired boy. He did the right thing and that was punching the lights out of that Class-D student who mocked him for having faggot fathers. It’s not like he wanted to be adopted by two happy gay couples--like at all. A strange ‘Gaijin’ who wedded a lanky Japanese male who adopted two unlucky boys started to spread like wildfire. Little did his daft schoolmates knew that the bizarre Caucasian can buy their souls and life and the happy-go-lucky Japanese person can throw them at Kanagawa River with grace.

Ryuu might not be the type of person to get riled up with those strange bullying, but enough was enough as he punched a tooth away from that nosy fucker from the other room. He had no regrets entering the Head Master’s room and found no fault of his doings.

With a yawn they exited the Principal’s office with his father sending murderous intent at him. The principal might've been lax at him knowing that he's a very-important person's son. Aside from that, the principal had already reprimanded him to lay low with all the fighting since he's the supposed to be a valedictorian of the school. Shocker right there, since no one knew that the one who was been acing all of the senior's examinations has always been Ryuu.

It might brought wonder to outside parties but their school had a strange system to disclose the identity of the people on the lists to encourage a healthy competition. Yeah right healthy, nerds wanted his identity as much as they wanted Ryuu's rank. To their dismay, no one knew, even his parents, who Student No. 11890 a.k.a as 'Tarou' was.

“You’re so grounded young man,” Ryuu fought the urge to roll his bored eyes, wishing that his father could one day instill fear out of him. Unfortunately, this wasn’t one of those days.

“Right.”

Lee Montclaire just stared at his son with a hopeless shook of his head. A thirty-nine years old man made of muscles, his strikingly blonde father dwindled his 5’10 height with his 6’3. A wardrobe getup that was far more expensive than the KIA parked outside. A pair of black-framed glasses suspended atop his aquiline nose, sharp jaws clenched with suppressed anger; clearly his father was beyond furious.

Lee didn’t took his son’s bait of taunting him to hurt Ryuu just like his previous foster parents would do to him once he’d displease them. Instead, he gave his son a not so gentle pat at his back and entered his Cadillac with a small nod to his son.

It’s been ten years since Ryuu had live with them, not once did the boy opened up to them. It was tragic how estranged their relationship was, as if there was a ticking bomb ready to blow off once they’ve approached their eldest son.

After the drama which his father was called for, Ryuu made a beeline towards the Vendo machine then to the arrays of lockers as he retrieved his Jordans and exited the excuse of a school.

Dragging himself, his father might’ve assumed he’d resumed back to classes. The dwindling mood of his might be the reason he’d hated going back to class. Maybe the idea that he loathed the bald teacher who taught them Chemistry.

Ryuu wasn’t really that special. He excelled at sports and mostly academics but that was from his Photographic memory and his ability to absorbed facts, events like a sponge. He had gotten all he needed to learn and wanted thus class was getting too boring.

The only bright side of all his melancholy was probably his addiction towards basketball. The thrill of dribbling the ball and challenging enemies sated his lackluster life. Unfortunately the team didn’t have a practice as of this moment and he’d gotten tired challenging punks at the basketball court downtown. He too had a secret affinity towards reading books, especially those with a genre of Adventure. For some rumored delinquent, Ryuu’s solace was apparently inside the confines of the public library. People might thought that Ryuu was just a hot-headed simple man but upon closer understanding he was sort of a puzzle not willing to be pieced together.

With a brief nod directed towards the old woman who was the librarian, the young Montclaire ascended a flight of stairs and expertly maneuvered himself into the less crowded part of the building.

It was during his younger days he’d grown fascination for reading books, when he accidentally stumbled upon a dusty old book at the orphanage. Not once did he brought with him a book upon his return at home, fearing that his parents might tore them or burn them just like what his first and second foster parents did before. Just the idea of that ‘pretentious fck’ knowing that he’d read books was unappealing. He was tired of his younger brother’s antics and he’s not in the mood to play family with him and his so-called parents.

Up to this date, Ryuu was a consistent customer inside the library despite the ruckus people throws at him. His thug-like appearance did scare a couple of readers but he’d paid no mind and tried to hid himself at the stack of piling books, drowning away from everything as he resumed reading ‘Arabian Sands’.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• Choco Berry

"Now, now... Struggling is pointless."

A soft voice, unidentifiable by the way it was muffled by a thick, black mask. The sound of leather shoes clacking against the cold, hard concrete with an abundance of gravel and sand. The crunching of the shoe against the ground echoed to what it seemed a large garage with very little light coming from the high windows above. A young man who seems to be in his highschool sat pathetically on the dirty floor, eyes blindfolded, mouth gagged and arms tied. The blindfold had gone damp from the person's pathetic tears that came along with his thick snot

"To think you could mess with people and get away just like that? Laughable. You're a pile of shit, you know that?" The voice remained calm, but possess a seething undertone of hate and murderous intent. The perpetrator scraped something hard and heavy across the sandy ground and to the victim's surprise, a loud metallic thump hit the metal post on his right, enough to have yet another series of wailing.

"I'm sorry! I honestly don't know what I did but I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me..."

"God. Make him shut up. I need to get back on my post in ten minutes. You going to kill him or not?"

"Shut up Dai-chan."

"If you're trying to sound tough, don't put 'chan' on my name."

A glare was the only reply this Dai-chan received from the perpetrator with grayish blue eyes as it went back to the guy clamoring in fear.

"A-are you... really gonna kill me?!"

"Hmm. Not if you get on all fours."

"W-what? What're you--?"

"Just fucking do it!"

The man smirked from the immediate obedience and held out a small egg vibrator. Daigo scoffed at the sight and shook his head in disbelief. This kid is crazy and will definitely fit in his yakuza family. He knew the kid is adopted but from the way he acts, he could definitely kick ass as the next in line. Not that it has been determined already; his father still runs the group with ease and had been able to handle such brutes in his own style. Having this crazy kid to inherit the position will give the group another hard time to adjust.

The young man who just shoved the vibrator up in the victim's ass, a 15-year old student is the adoptive younger son of the Tsukishima and Montclaire couple. Even if he's not blood related with any of the families, the way he thinks and acts feels like he's destined to be one of them. Crazy, cunning and manipulative. A definitive example of a hardcore yakuza in the making.

"I'm just going to teach you a lesson or two, 'kay? Lesson one." He smiled as he turns on the vibrator to high. The victim squirmed on the ground pants-less , unconsciously lifting his ass up the air as he cried for mercy.

"Oh. So. Does this make you gay? Feeling sensations up your ass?"

"F-fuck you..."

"Wrong answer. No, in all actuality, I'm fucking you. Now let's see if you can come just by being fucked in the ass, shall we?"

He gritted his teeth and stomped on the man's ass, preventing the vibrator to slip off in which the victim cried and panted heavily, quickly earning a spasm and afterwards, coming on the ground.

"Oooh. That's pretty thick. Okay. Lesson two. Does coming while getting fucked in the ass make you gay?"

"N-no..?"

"Very good. But it felt good right?"

Finally, the platimun-haired young man lost his temper and grabbed the victim's head, lifting it up. Whispering against his ear, Alexander Montclaire smirked a devilish chuckle.

"Now then. If you keep on making fun on those you call faggots, I will slowly turn you into one until you can't take any woman anymore and just want a dick up your sorry ass. You get me?"

The tandem left the sobbing, half-naked man in the warehouse god knows where as the black Audi sped off the location. Xander took his mask off and sighed, immediately pulling out a large bottle of alcohol to disinfect his hands.

"Ew. I think I got something in my hand."

"Your fathers will be very mad at you, Xander. If they knew--"

"And they never will. Trust me. I honestly held myself back back there. I could have beat that punk to a pulp but I'll get myself busted if my hands get wounds. I just want to teach that guy a lesson. No one talks shit about my parents and gets away with it. He even laid his hands on my brother."

"He's still in school, yeah?"

"Yeah. With my dad. Fuck! Reminds me, I still gotta do student council reports. Aww, damn it!"

"Yea, I'll drive you there. Make sure to get home for dinner. I heard Irie-san prepared a lot."

Xander fixed his gakuran and stepped out of the vehicle, his expression totally changed from his murderous stares earlier to his charming and lovable personality. It was almost the end of the day, but for the student council to go on 'errands' is forgivable. The switching of personalities is not easy for Xander as he had to maintain his sweet image at school and at home at all times but it was getting exhausting, especially when he had to keep his rank high. Well, that's another problem because this student 11890 is getting in his nerves for pushing him to only rank 2nd.

"Who the hell are you, Tarou?"

He muttered while biting on his right thumb knuckle as he stared daggers at his laptop screen, showing the rankings of the students of the whole school.

After camping at the library he took a bus and finally concluded that it’s about time to return home. Ryuu walked towards a long path of cobblestones with tall bamboo trees like thick green wall swishing at the night winds, giving the lamp post an eerie glow as shadows prowled like hungry beasts. A huge modern house that was lit like it was a Model House in different angles appeared enormous behind the vastness of bamboo tress.

A gold plate was attached to the metal gates, with a Montclaire surname spelled on it.

“Konbanwa Young master,” The maid greeted him with a slight bow and resumed at her activities of cleaning the Genkan. Despite the modernity of their house, it was still fused with Japanese sense as much as possible. It was Irie’s request to put some semblance of their Old Mansion at Fukushima.

“Konbanwa, Maria-san.”
A scowl remained at his face upon hearing such formality but he was well-mannered to greet someone back. He might not look the part but Ryuu can be respectful to someone he deemed its worth.

“What time is it, Ryuu?” Irie stood imposingly at the entryway, his face a block of ice as he raised his brow waiting for his son’s answer. Lee then bolted like he’d ran a marathon immediately situating himself beside his husband.

“Quarter to nine.”
The student casually glanced at his wristwatch, neatly placing his rubber shoes at the Genkan.

“Is this a time High school students goes home!?” Irie’s voice started to rise as Lee tried to appease his lover’s anger, muttering something to calm him down.

“No. I am sorry, Irie,”
He replied and gave a bow before he excused himself from his angry mother, or what he usually labels Irie in his head.

Ryuu always managed to surprise his parents, despite looking like a delinquent, not once they did saw their eldest son raise his voice and argue at them. They’d wanted to hear his thoughts or at least argue with them---anything that made him act like a son in front of them. In regards to spending, Irie and Lee hadn’t heard requests from their eldest, unlike their youngest whom they lavished with all of his requests here and there. Ryuu always made himself smaller as possible, like he was just a ghost keeping his appearance at minimal.

Ryuu went to his room and changed his garments, his room looks like no one was sleeping inside it. A single bed at the far right in contrast to the hugeness of the room, a dull gray wall, a small wardrobe, an alarm clock and lamp at the bedside.

Despite the fact that Monclaire’s opened their door and openly hugged me warmly---I am still an outsider. He sank at his bed staring at the abstract steel of a chandelier at his ceiling, the only fancy item with disparity to his boring room.

“Yo Taro~, Maan you’re lit as fuck. How’s it like be above us peasants, huh?” His best friend, Shirou Abeno latched his arms at Ryuu’s shoulder as he congratulated the poor guy who was still changing into his uniform.

As soon as the sun set, Ryuu grabbed his knapsack and wore his sports attire as he jogged towards their school. His breakfast untouched as he hastily placed a post it note at the fridge that he was going ahead . No way in hell he’s going to school together with his gaudy young brother.

People would start rumors and putting two and two together. They knew he was affiliated with the Monclaires, maybe a helper’s son or whatnot, but they didn’t considered him as Montclaire’s eldest son. People thought Alexander was the only son in their luxurious family and Ryuu thank heavens that people in his school were plain stupid.

Plus he hated his pretentious brother with utmost vehemence. No words could describe how weary he was to his younger brother. People might not see past his fake acts but he could see through his brother better than any x-ray device. Since day one, he’d known Alexander wasn’t just a pretty angelic face that graced its kindness to humans, he was a devil’s spawn, Ryuu thought. The oldest son had no idea as to why Alexander was trying to put such an act just to please other people but he was sure as hell to stay away from his brother's wrath.

Maybe it was rebellious phase, but he hated everything under that House’s expensive roof,
“Pipe down will you,”
He plucked his earphones as he stared at his bestfriend who was louder than a megaphone.

“Maan if I was in your place, I would announce it to the whole world, you’ve been in first place for like, first year? And your scores were flawlessly perfect, you’re probably cheating I say.” Shirou nodded to himself with his foolish conclusions.

“This is not chunnin exam, Shirou. People don’t get to cheat.”
He supplied which earned the both of them a heated Anime debate.

Shirou Abeno, or people often calls Abe no Shirou in a lame attempt to the infamous Seimei who’d known Onmyoudo was Ryuu’s best of friend. In simple terms, he’s the only friend Ryuu had. They both stood the same height, the difference was Shirou’s bulkier appearance. He was the team captain of their basketball team, they’ve known each other since middle school. It contrast to Ryuu’s indifference, Shirou was surprisingly a happy-go-lucky person. The both of them were popular with girls, Shirou as the boy next door and Ryuu as the bad boy in town.

“Teach me you ways Sensei, I had this super hard problem that I couldn’t solve and I wanted to be in the list, at least the last number, 100.” He clasped his hands tightly in front of Ryuu like he was praying to a powerful being.

Of course there were incentives when you’ve garnered high scores and reached the top 100, school tuition discounts. In Ryuu’s case, since he was the top one, full discount for the tuition, deeming it all free of charge. That’s possibly the only thing that motivated him to get the first place, he didn’t want to trouble and use his parent’s money.

“Fine, see me at lunchbreak we’ll meet at the gym.”
He punitively nod to his friend who fist bumped the air with joy.

“I’ll bring my notes, pal.”

“No need.”
And with that Ryuu slammed his locker shut with no idea that maybe someone was listening to their conversation.

Xander have always come home at exactly 6pm, apart from the excused one hour extension due to his student council works after classes. He's only a second year but is now handling things a soon-to-be president of the student body has to do. Travelling had never been a problem because the young man takes advantage of having a chauffeur assigned to him and his brother. It's such a shame Ryuu does not want to share a ride with him, his standoffish of a brother who seems to hate him more that anyone else.

"Have you seen Master Ryuu today at school? Are we going to wait for him?" The chauffeur asked, glancing at the pokerfaced young man sitting casually at the back through the rear view mirror. The extravagant white Maserati parked at the front of the school where several students oggled on it from afar, probably talking about the kid inside it.

Xander sighed and lifted his hand to check his fingernails with a pout on his lips.

"I did not see Nii-chan today at school. Maybe he's out at the library and will walk his way home again. Let's just go."

Their relationship as adoptive brothers may be a usual thing for some, snobbish and aloof, especially when they got adopted at a different time and at such an age where they were finally able to think and reason out logically. For Alexander who was abandoned at the age of three, he already knew what it was like to be left behind. As such a young age, he had learned things the hard way, that people aren't meant to stay forever so he had to hold on to the present and not worry about the future. Being adopted by the Montclaires was a huge gift for the boy. Finally, he had found someone who will take good care of him and give him the good life he deserves.

True, Xander is a mean kid on the inside, but in all honesty, he could never disrespect the people who shared their good life with him, that's why he tries his best to please them by being a good kid and having good grades.

"I'm home, dad, father." He smiled, tapping Lee's shoulder and giving Irie a kiss on his cheek which earned a scoff on the bigger male.

"No kiss for daddy?" The man pouted with arms wide open.

"Oh my god. Dad. Don't... Don't call yourself like that, please." He jokingly said. For all he knows, it was Irie who calls him like that in a not so innocent manner inside the confines of their bedroom.

Irie chuckled, "You can be very jealous sometimes, love. Our kids... are not entirely kids anymore for them to ask to 'kiss their daddy' you know?"

"Then, you can call me daddy instead."

"OHMYGOD you guys. Stop. Just when we're about to get dinner?"

Laughter filled the room but slowly died when Irie glanced at the door and his eldest son hasn't come home yet.

"I'm pretty sure he's at the library again killing some time. Don't worry, father."

"Yes... I guess it's just us tonight yet again..."

--

Xander have his nose buried in two books, an English and Japanese grammar book. His Japanese may be good, but it wasn't as flawless as his brother's and it annoys him the most. As he was just about to flip a page, he heard his father outside his room raise his voice. Ah, as usual. His Nii-chan gets scolded by coming home late. He sure does not learn, does he? Peeking through the slightly opened door, he frowned upon seeing his forlorn of a brother, disappointing his parents yet again. He wanted to say hi and ask how his day's been since he's never seen Ryuu at school, but more than anyone else, he already know well it didn't turn out good.

"Maybe tomorrow..." he said to himself, picking up his books and got ready for bed.

--

"11890... again."

Xander stood in front of the bulletin board, the bodhisattva plastered on his face while turmoil of anger and jealousy plagued his entire being.

"Alexander, you must be that person. It must be you." A girl with a shrilly, impossible high-pitched voice said, full of admiration.

"I can't tell you that. If I did, it will beat the purpose of this healthy competition, now would it?" He smiled and turned to head towards the lockers since he forgot to take off his shoes rushing to see the rankings first.

"Fucking Tarou..."

The hall next to the lockers are pretty much empty as most of the students have gone to their respective classes. Xander fell quiet when he heard someone mentioning the test results.

"...If I was in your place, I would announce it to the whole world, you’ve been in first place for like, first year? And your scores were flawlessly perfect, you’re probably cheating I say."

“This is not chunnin exam, Shirou. People don’t get to cheat.”*

"Teach me your ways, Sensei!"

He almost couldn't believe what he heard and peeked to see who the two were. Of course, how could he not know his brother's voice! It was Ryuu all along! Xander could not believe it as he knew his Nii-chan has o ly been busy with basketball and goofing around with friends. The young Montclaire felt betrayed. It would have been easier to accept if the top placer was a different person. Heck, he barely saw his brother hold a book, let alone study at home for Christ's sake! Xander clenched his fists and decided to show himself before his brother leaves and avoid him all day yet again.

"Nii-chan," he cried out, fists balled from frustration. "Is it true? You're student number 11890? Top placer?" Before Ryuu could dodge the question and escape, Alexander reached to grab his jersey by the arm.

"I don't understand. I... I barely see you study. You're always out with your friends while I... I burn myself out just to get to the top and it's still not enough. This is so unfair."

The eldest Montclaire could foresee a train wreck coming whilst his brother stared at him with confusion then anger. His younger brother harshly grabbed his jersey by the arm. Ryuu's eye leveled lower as he met his younger brother’s angered hues. Despite Alexander’s short stature, the kind of aura he exudes made Ryuu step a little backward, both his hands raised in surrender as if trying to tame a wild animal.

“Is it true? You're student number 11890? Top placer?"

Yes. He wanted to answer but whatever force held him to do so made him uncomfortable as he glared at the root cause, Shirou, who managed to escape the confrontation with such agile exit. No friend to help him with the mess, Ryuu managed to place both his hands atop his brother's shoulders, he stared at the ceiling as if it held his answers before sighing heavily.

"I don't understand. I... I barely see you study. You're always out with your friends while I... I burn myself out just to get to the top and it's still not enough. This is so unfair."

“I--- look Alexander,”
He pinched the bridge of his nose, clearly troubled as to how he’s going to explain himself to his brother. It was the first time he’d tried to speak to him after all those years, despite acting all nonchalant and civil when they were side by side.
“If the result upsets you. I think you can bring a come back the next test. Besides, seniors do have advantage compared to you, juniors. We’ve already tackled all this subjects unlike the rest of the underclassmen who’s still on the process of learning them.”

True, seniors might have advantage in their weird exam system but it did made no leeway as to why Ryuu made it to the top. Their learning system might require them to take a two hundred item test that compromises all lessons from freshmen to senior, that’s the main reason freshmen nor juniors rarely pull it off to the top ten. It was even amazing how his younger brother aced the test, it was just only one point difference. Just one point.

“I’m sure you can get the first place next time,”
he awkwardly patted his brother, the action quiet so foreign.

It was always Alexander who’d follow him like a chick to a hen when they were young. They, miraculously get along when they were children. Ryuu might still be odd and cold as a child but he’d let his younger brother play with him, more like it was requested by his parents that he’d get along with the new son, and thus he complied. He always complied.

He drew their lines when Alexander was in middle school, where he can already stand up by himself. Ryuu wanted independence out of Alexander and that’s why he’d lay low in conversing with him, thus ended their odd sibling relationship.

“Ace the next quarter, otouto.”
As long as he’s not warranted by Alexander’s hatred and misery, if it means he’s going to fail all his tests, he’ll do it.

Just the thought of an angry and vindictive Alexander didn’t stir well as he remembered how his brother works when he never gets what he wants.

He dribbled the ball harder, a trail of sweat dripping from his chin as he exhaled staring at the ring, drawing all focus from the empty court. With a fast dash and dribble, he passed the ball behind him and jumped forward, dunking the poor ball that made the ring rattle.

“Winter cup’s coming, the ace gotta practice right.” A teenage girl entered the empty court as she offered a bottle of water at Ryuu.

“We shouldn't let our guard down.”
Ryuu grumbled as he crushed the bottle of water throwing it at the trash bin on a nearby corner perfectly.

“You make me swoon, Mr. Grumpy.” The girl which goes by the name, Aika, teased and slapped Ryuu’s back which caused the poor guy to lose his composure.

“Don’t tease me too much, Aika.”
Ryuu grumbled as he touched the back of his head, clearly embarrassed.
“You shouldn’t skip school,”
side glancing at the girl who was merrily sitting at the bench.

“Comes from the guy who’d always skip classes, sure his opinion matters.”

Honda Aika, was Ryuu’s classmate and the Basketball Team’s manager. She was always there whenever Ryuu’s been in trouble or merely lends him an annoying helping hand. In fact, Aika’s cheeks flushed the moment she caught glimpse of Ryuu’s abs as the poor guy used his shirt to wipe his sweat, unaware as to how the girl ogled the sight. The girl hurriedly offered her handkerchief with a blush, Aika had hots for Ryuu since freshman years. Unfortunately no matter how much effort Aika tried to nudge hints regarding her affections, Ryuu was as dense as a sorority girl on a St. Partrick’s day.

“So what kept you stuck in here, you just don’t skip class without a reason.” She tried to dribble the unused ball but failed embarrassingly.

“Nothing really,”
He shook his head as he remembered what happened earlier.

The girl snorted in resignation since Ryuu was being tight lipped about it. Aika stared at Ryuu the longest before he rummaged something from her bag, it was now or never, the girl chanted as she felt the tip of the envelope on her fingertips.

“Here, read this.” She tried to be casual about it but the blush gave it away. Ryuu stared at the envelope with a heart stamp on it, his eyes shown realization as he picked the envelope.

It took thirty minutes for the words inside the letter to sink inside his head. For someone smart as him, it was stupid how he didn’t took notice of Aika’s interest, hell, the girl did obviously show it without shyness. Even his teammates knew judging how they’d always teased him with her but he just took it as a new way to bully him.

He was so stupid, as Ryuu stared at the corners of the envelope, his ears starting to redden. A cute girl confessing, brave enough to be with him while he was reading her confession. Fierce and bold as she scrutinize her idol’s face. Aida might not know, Ryuu too had a crush towards her but was too scared to give hints. A coward that’s what he was. He was lucky he’d skipped school, maybe he’d thank his younger brother for that scene at the locker.

“Maan I was stupid,”
He grinned then chuckled which earned a shocked expression from the girl who hasn’t seen that reaction drawn out of him.

“Come on , reject me so I can move on.” Aika whined as she stared at the afternoon skies, tightly holding her bag as if ready to bolt away from there.

“I was stupid, really. I thought it was just me all along.”
He wiped the tears of laughter as he stared at Aika who looked at him, puzzled.

“Of course, I would date you! Why would I reject someone as kind and beautiful as you?”
He gave a toothy smile which made the girl swoon.

“But you have lots of admirers, Christ! even a fan base, Murakami. And I’m just your manage----” Her rants ended as Ryuu gave Aika a smooth kiss. Warm lips atop each other, as chaste as a lily.

Kiss as innocent as it be, lips perfectly molded with each other in windy afternoon.

The young master’s first kiss---or so he thought.

Xander only felt betrayal for he did not expect this to happen. How could someone spend less time studying and still ace the test. He was almost there but one score. One mistake! Xander cleanched his jaw as his face visibly turned red in frustration. He personally believes he deserves the top rank more than this lazy ass BS of a brother as he had worked his ass off, studied until late at night, even sacrificed his social life outside of school only to rank just 2nd. And what's with that smug look on his brother? Like studying is nothing, he's a genius after all. He just insulted the young man's whole existence.

“I--- look Alexander, if the result upsets you. I think you can bring a come back the next test. Besides, seniors do have advantage compared to you, juniors. We’ve already tackled all this subjects unlike the rest of the underclassmen who’s still on the process of learning them.”

Some bullshit right there, Alexander thought. He knew that so he bought all the books and reference he needed. He was confident his resources were complete and reliable but, guess they still weren't enough. Despite the turmoil that gathered up the pits of his stomach, his brother's touch felt warm and gave him some reassurance. He wanted to either slap the hands off his shoulder or pull the man closer into a tight hug to appease his anger. Sadly, he decided to not do anything about it and just walked off. How they've become distant with each other when they were so close back then?

Yeah, he missed those times when they were little, where he's free to do whatever he wants because Alexander was still a child. Drag his older brother to the carnival rides his brother didn't even want to get in to, play hide and seek in their humongous mansion until they tire themselves to sleep. Xander gets what he wants and his brother puts up with them.

Those were the innocent days of the young Montclaire's childhoods which had immediately came to a sudden stop when the family took a vacation in one of the hotspring hotels in Akita. The finality of Alexander Montclaire's innocence was when the two teenagers shared a private onsen, accidentally slipped and fell over his Nii-chan. Curious and shocked, the sight of his flustered older brother's naked body beneath him immediately awakened his sexuality, to his surprise, earned a hard-on on his semi-evolved manhood. Apparently, he's in the age where he'd pop a boner anytime.

"Nii-chan... what's this? M-my... it hurts. Help me..." the young Alexander glistened in his pearl like skin as he clung weakly on his brother's shoulders, knees shaking and arms weak. The older guy is visibly shocked by the unusual sight. He wanted to push Alexander away but the young man was too scared and pathetic as hell so he reached out even if his hands shook from nervousness.

"Ah.. okay-- well. Damn it, seriously? H-how do you not know this... H-here... uh..."

"Nii-chaa-ahh..! It.. it feels weird."

"Be quiet... Just hang on to me... Look, t-the foreskin had pushed back."

"Nii-chan! That's so lewd... wait something's coming out... H--yaa!"

"O-oh.... It's thick."

"Nii-chaaaan... H-how about you? You got the same... c-can I help you too?"

With a quick slap on the smaller hand, Ryuu covered himself and immediately stood up.

"N-no! You can't... we're both boys and brothers. I only helped you 'coz you looked pathetic..."

Xander pursed his lips as those memories came back to him like a gush of wind trying to remind him how he started lusting for his brother. It felt like a tempting gamble where he'd badly want to bet on but knows he'll just end up losing.

"Honestly, I hate that smug look on his face the most. I will definitely get that first place next quarter. Some genius just needs a little distraction..."

Fishing his phone out from his pockets, he smirked when he heard a girl pick up from the other line.

"I got something for you to do. How would you like to earn cash and get to bang Ryuu Murakami? Oh no, no. He didn't do anything to me. It's just..."

And there came a flood of schemes only Xander Montclaire could ever possibly think of. If one would dare ask why he do these things? The angelic-looking teen would only reply with a cackle.

Because it's fun!

"You look happy. Something happened?" Daigo stood handsomely next to his black Audi, his fresh undercut hair waxed to perfection that caught several female students' attention. Xander's happy disposition was suddenly wiped off and was replaced by a shudder, annoyed at how handsome and manly Daigo looks.

"Eh, yeah," he snorted, raising an eyebrow as he entered the car once he noticed Daigo was here to pick him up instead of their usual chauffeur. "You're painfully handsome today. What, cuz you'll get to see my father today that you got yourself a haircut? You're such a girl."

Daigo blushed violently as it showed on his ears down his nape which earned a loud laugh and a couple of wild thumps of foot on the car floor causing the vehicle to shake lightly. Bull's eye yet again.

"Fuck, I knew it. Maaan you're hopeless! Careful not to make the same mistakes as your father, though. You only got in because you were a proxy instead of his pinky finger. I should actually call you pinky ya' know?"

"Irie-san and Lee-sama was kind enough to let me in and not punish my dad. I'm thankful for that."

It didn't take long before they arrived at the mansion, Xander as protocol, greeted his parents and immediately went to his room. Xander's blue eyes roamed around before picking his phone up and dialled the same number as earlier, jumped over his large bed and snuggled on a pillow.

"Hello? Aika-chan~ Oooh? Congrats. That was fast... Eh? Seriously? Well, fine. Just do what I told you and do not ever hurt him ok? You got your camera with you?... Okay good... Kyahaha! You're so naughty, Aika-chan. Wait at least a week you know?"

Alexander never wanted to hurt his older brother. He only wants him to be his and corrupt his pretty, innocent mind. Its time they get back to where they left off, two years ago in that hotspring hotel room.

• 2 weeks later...

Routines were clearly established, it held a mental decorum inside his thoughts, it was uncanny for someone like Ryuu whose outside appearance was devastatingly unorganized.

He wakes up at a terrible hour of 0400H, reading the unfinished books last night, then followed by a morning jog at 0600H. A breakfast ensues at the nearest fish market as he’d got a couple of coupons that were given to him by their cook. He arrives at school at 0630H and does a couple of shoots at the huge gym followed by a warm shower. Loiters a couple of minutes at the back of the gym and if he’s in a mood to enter and listen Mr.Yatsumoto’s class, he’d slip in early and probably sleep for the whole class for attendance purposes only.

“MURAKAMI!!!!!!” He woke erect, clearly disoriented which earned soft giggles and bashful laughs from his classmates.

“What’s the answer to this equation?” He gazed at the blackboard covered with Egyptian curses, no, algorithms as he squinted at it. An NP hard problem, in which their teacher was probably planning on humiliating some student to fail at answering it. Unfortunately he was the sacrificial lamb.

If ρ(A,B)

“I’m sorry I don’t know the answer sir.”
He’d muttered softly which earned an earful of lecture as to why he should listen to their lesson. He almost bit his tongue afraid that he’d argue with the teacher that what was on the board wasn’t for High school students. It was advance NP Algorithm for fuck’s sake, it was like bullying, Ryuu protested in his head.

Routines, he thought again, clearly tired at how his teacher chews him off at the crowd. This unnoticeable routine was broken once he dated Honda Aika, one of the hottest seniors who’ve graced the puny highschool her 32D melons, her curvature that was hindered by a hideous gym jacket, much to the discontentment of the boys’ population.

Little to none had known of Ryuu an Aika’s relationship as they’ve been dating for a couple of unnoticeable months. The fact that Ryuu was like a virginal prude might had the slight misfortune of a cause unlike Aika who’s flaunting to her circle of friends that she was dating the mysterious bad boy Ryuu Murakami. Much to everyone’s envy, they stood perfectly with each other.

“Ai,”
Ryuu called his girlfriend from the horde of chatty high school girls. Plainly clueless as to the idea that he was the one they’re gossiping with.

“Oh Ryuu~” Aika almost leaped exaggeratedly as she wrapped her arms like a boa constrictor around Ryuu’s neck. The guy gave a sigh before his lover gave him a kiss not so innocent for people to see.

The crowd gave the usual catcalls and whooping before the two lover retreated at the back of the gymnasium. It was lunch time and they’d badly needed their daily dose of physical contact. And by physical contact it meant pushing Ryuu’s tongue inside Aika’s mouth as the both of them moaned in ecstasy.

It was finally the day, Aika was dreading, and she was not so fond of sticking to the ‘plan’ either. But there were greater fears she had no way of contradicting and protesting, afraid that it would ruin her instead of Ryuu. She was selfish, even if that meant hurting others in exchange for her safety.

Aika hurriedly open the gym storage room as she had the privilege of owning its spare key. The both of them haphazardly stumbling inside the room as Ryuu discarded his shirt, showcasing a perfectly sculpted six pack, care of his training and gym days.

Ryuu might look like someone who was an expert into sexual excursions but he was just a cherry boy, a virgin and was visibly shaking with nervousness and anticipation watching how his lover’s tits greeted him with grace.

Libidinous and wild sounds of moans coming from Aika echoed at the small room as Ryuu did what his instincts whispered into him and that was to pound the fuck out of her lover who was clawing his back like a kitten drowned in water.

As soon as they reach a hazy climax, he still had the small decency to pull his member out of Aika’s and sprayed it somewhere else. With a hot shudder of his breath, he stared at his lover who had her legs still sprawled, his rod then harden at the sight of the gaping hole as he hurriedly mounted his lover like a hungry wolf.

“And then cut.” Aika said monotonously as he kicked Ryuu’s abdomen sharply. The poor guy stumbled at the volleyball poles, clearly confused.

“Ryuu, darling, this must be fun, I’ll give you that.” Aika grabbed her clothing, catching Ryuu at the corner of her eye. “But this girl has a mission---” Aika stalked towards Ryuu, cupping his chin, eyes that mirrored betrayal, hurt and misconception.

“---to unfortunately break your heart, we’re over Murakami. That’s a nice lay by the way. For the reviews it’s a 10 out of 10” And with that Ryuu was left inside the storage room clearly puzzled and disheartened at how everything can go to 0 to 100 real quick.

“What the actual fuck was that?”
He rummaged at his pants, slicking his hair back out of frustration. He stared at the retreating back of his lover, wait, ex-lover.

For someone as smart as Ryuu Murakami, it seems that his geniuses does not go beyond love and its afflictions. He was after all just a seventeen year old boy who’s about to see how ugly the world is.

He might notice how he was played by the girl who’d held his love since freshmen days nor the blinking red light behind the small cupboard at the corner.

Life has to move on, he was fooled and he needed to suck it up like a good adolescent boy as he heave himself away from the room that held his shame and probably to his horror----the beginning of his own personal hell.

A/N: washes hands for verdammt I had to write hetero sex scenes. Downright uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Alexander took his brother's secret as a heavy blow as his pride was severly tarnished. So Ryuu is the top student who had kept on beating him by a fucking point-- his adoptive brother who's barely completing his class attendance, who never shows up during student assemblies, the one who obviously puts no efffort in even participating in classes that he should be in and instead spends more time playing that dumb basketball. Alexander could not simply accept the fact that a lazy genius would trump his unsurpassed hardwork.

Fine, Xander thought. His Nii-chan can have it his way. He can go fuck around like usual. There's no way genius alone can surpass hardwork and nobody works his ass off in studying more than Alexander does. His classmates knew that.

"Don't worry, Alexander. You'll ace the next test. Whoever that guy is, he must be cheating. I never see anyone study hard as you do."

A guy from the student council smiled and patted his shoulder abruptly, trying to appease the other's bad mood. Somehow, even if they haven't seen the young man angry, they didn't want to see that darker side of him. There have been rumors going that an angry Alexander would not be a pretty picture.

"No. It's okay. I'm sure he doesn't cheat, no one can. It's just I haven't tried my hardest. Don't worry about me Ikki-kun." Alexander replied, flashing a bright smile.

No one knows what could be running in his mind behind that smile. It has been a few days since he's talked to his brother and it's been that long since he's decided to act on it. His little evil plan to divert Ryuu's attention to something petty and foolish. Something that would ruin his ever so genius concentration--that would even shatter his young fragile heart.

"Are you sure on this?" Aika frowned, nervously reaching out to take the small, black camcorder.

"Yea. I think he really likes you and you like that, right? Just...." Xander sighed deeply and almost immediately, his charm was wiped off and was replaced by a dark facade. "make sure he doesn't get hurt in the process."

"But isn't this the same as hurting him?"

"I meant physically. God, Aika. How dumb can you be?"

Xander let out a few grunts, sweat tricking his temples as he panted hard. The quick thrusts and physical force is making his limbs to start weaken.

"I can't hold it anymore." He cried out, heaving heavy breath and wiping his sweat.

"Just a few more... I won't be satisfied with just this, Alexander. Harder!" Daigo groaned and pushed the smaller male off him.

The smell of sweat and synchronized pants of the two male filled the Tsukishima-gumi dojo. Alexander had just finished his weekly judo practice with Daigo, ending their spar with a Hane Makikomi , sending them both sprawling on the floor.

"Your... sumi gaeshi needs... more precision and strength but you'll get there soon. Your last throw was good," Daigo heaved fast and heavy pants before sitting up. "but you also need to work on surprising your opponent. Make them your bitch."

"Yeah yeah. Man, this is getting tougher." Alexander sat up, rubbing his wavy hair that splattered off sweat.

"You're a fast learner and got into blue belt quicker than I've expected. I shall make a report for Irie-sama with regards of your progress later. Go shower."

Xander pouted and went back to sprawling on the matted floor.

"Are you really in love with my father? Like... you've known him even before I got adopted. Your dad got kicked off the group and grandfather accepted you as his proxy instead of his pinky finger."

"I have high respects for Irie-sama. I try not to confuse personal feelings with work. So please stop teasing me, young master."

The look on Alexander’s face was priceless as he stared at his yakuza friend with a bit of pity and disgust. He stood up and grabbed his duffel bag to take a shower and as soon as he steps out of the Tsukishima dojo, the large, ever so intimidating grandfather.

"G-granpa. Good morning." He stuttered and bowing low. Yasuhiro smiled and patted the young man's shoulder.

"No need to be so formal, my boy. Glad you came over. Nothing to do on weekends in Tokyo? How was school?"

"I have my training scheduled today with Daigo here. And my studies are fine. I've been getting good grades constantly. Thank you for asking, jii-san."

"I am impressed. Just letting you know, I'm glad to have you as a grandson. Keep up the good work." Yasuhiro looked around and sighed. "I never see you hang out with your older brother. Not getting along well?"

Xander bowed. "No, not really. But I'm trying to reach out to him."

The truth is, Xander had been patiently waiting for his schemes to bear fruit. While he was busy submerging himself to his studies and his newly added physical training, Ryuu had been enjoying himself flirting and fucking around with his new girlfriend. He could admit, he's boiling with jealousy whenever he sees the pair at school but he had to be patient. And after a few months, a little delayed, Aika finally sent him the camcorder via mail that has been packed inside his duffel bag. As soon as he's finished with his shower, he transfered the file on his laptop and another on his phone. The veins on his temples twitchedin annoyance as he sees the video thumbnail showing Aika’s thighs enveloping his beloved brother's bare hips.

"Nii-chan..." he whispered, heaving a deep sigh. Immediately sitting in front of the laptop, the young man with his bare ass and wet silver hair couldn't be bothered as he edited the audio of the video, completely removing Aika’s voice, leaving only Ryuu's voice in it. Alexander blushed heavily, putting on earphones as he kept the video on loop, watching his older brother thrust his merry way between those plump thighs. Xander bit his lips, arching his back and parting his own legs as he got hard from his newly acquired fap material of his brother.

"Nii... ahh... Ryuu... Ngh!"

His hazy blue eyes locked on the screen as he paused on the part where Ryuu's rock hard cock was on display. How he wish he could take that in his mouth and make him come over and over again, just for him.

An evil smirk displayed on the blonde's lips as he pressed 'send' on his phone, the one that is not edited, to his brother with a caption:

Nii-chan, I found your secret. Should we have a chat?

The sunrise bled identical raw crayons stretching all over the sky, horizon stretched a million miles as Ryuu took a glance from the basketball court, his hands clasping the ball tightly. The young Montclaire might had been playing a game but his mind was racing arena of thoughts.

Why?

It was the million dollar question as to why Aika did that, it was deplorable how easily she can throw him after she’d gotten to taste him. It wasn’t the first, girls acted like deviant witches wanting to taste every men out there, he thought Aika was different. Something tells him that it wasn’t what Aika really wanted from him, call it a gut feeling but he sense it was just child-play in comparison to what’s about to happen. With a heavy sigh he expertly maneuvered the ball in between his legs in a fluid motion as he flew and dunked the ball. Both his hands held the ring tightly as he watched the ball dropped at his footsteps.

Inhale. Was Aika just messing with me?

Exhale. Was I a joke?

Inhale. Was it a bet?

Exhale. What was all of that? was she lying the whole time?

Enough.

With a heavy thud, he landed his Jordan Air at the concrete of the court, wiping the trail of sweat he stood there, watching his teammates tired faces.

“Whoa man, you’re on fire.” Shirou jogged towards him, a bottle of water in his hands, Ryuu took it and poured a large amount atop his head.

“You need to cut us some slack, we’re not monsters you know,” His enemy whined as he slumped at the floor together with the players who’d looked stressed and covered with too much sweat, tired.

Ryuu just stared at them as he whisked his wet t-shirt away from his body, the offending item was thrown atop his sports bag and replaced with a white tee. It wasn’t his intention to crush his opponents at the first quarter. He had to admit no one can match him when he was head of the game, it gets too boring. Even his outlet held the melancholy of dissatisfaction. It was supposed to be enjoying but he had too much on his head and instead of cooling down it’s getting worse. With one final look at his half-dead friends, he gathered his things sling his bag and made an attempt to exit the court.

“Wait, wait, seriously you’re done?” Shirou jogged towards his direction, peeved by Ryuu’s bored stare. “You’re not in your element, got a fight with Ms. Watermelons?” Of course, only Shirou had the audacity to call his ex, Miss Watermelons, known to many, boys were ‘that’ perverted to call names after all.

“We’re through, so drop it,”
It wasn’t his intention to crack from his usual demeanor but he’s not up for bickering with his best friend.

“Man-period, right, off you go before you go Kingkong on me,” Shirou held both his arms upwards, the rest of their friends trash-talking at how boring Ryuu was.

Unfortunately for them, Ryuu wasn’t affected by any least.

Without further argument, Ryuu left the flock as he took a bus towards their home. To his excitement, he was glad that his foster parents were away doing whatever business he’d had no intention caring about. Lee was probably on his company weeding the usual greens of his stocks, Irie was at Fukushima doing Yakuza shenanigans together with his brother who’s trying to play suck-up to their grandparents. Like he could deal with all the pretenses at that old manor.

It would only take both of his hands and feet to account the times he’d went at that mansion. True he might be unsociable but he’d stretched his walls up to his pretense family, he did not want a part of it. He’s tired playing doll house with his parents and he wasn’t that insane to return to any ancestral homes involving their parent’s heritage. The last thing he’d wanted was becoming a yakuza or a businessman for that matter.

He badly needed the full scholarship at MIT and he’s going to ship his ass to Massachusetts and escape all the theatrics his so called ‘family’ tried to pull off in front of him.

It might be late to back out with the adoption but Ryuu saw no use of Lee and Irie’s influence.

Alexander could have it all, to hell he cared.

As soon as he arrived at their modern estate, he hurriedly took huge strides towards his room and slowly closed the door shut. He took a bath, kept his bag at the corner and sprawled at his bed. A black rimmed glasses lazy perched at the middle of his nose as he finished George Martin’s Game of Thrones. He heard it was popularly adopted into a TV series but he’d no bone to request a flat screen in his room. He didn’t want to be indebted nor burden his parents so he’d settled at reading the book. Ryuu preferred it anyway, it’s much better and detailed as he had the capacity to imagine the settings in his head.

Pumped up Kicks played loudly at his headset as he hadn’t heard a knock at his door. Maria peeked at her lone-wolf of a young master, she shook her head at how he could be unsociable towards his family but can join the popular crowd of the school in no time. Unknown to Ryuu, Maria cared for him like a mother and knew everything that’s happening at him. Being a widow, Ryuu became her son-like figure as she watched him, gave him support when his parents were too busy to take notice that their eldest might not need attention but recognition.

“Ryuu, I’ve told you not to read a book while laying on the bed, it’s bad for your eyes,” Maria showed warmness as she took Ryuu’s headphones which earn a groan from the teen.

“You’re not my mom.”
He slid again at the comfortable mattress which earned him a tug at his ears that caused him to yelp and lean his weight to the direction where Maria was tugging him.

“Up and eat your afternoon snacks.”

“What afternoon?”
Ryuu pushed his glasses up, finally in a mood to stand.

“It’s already afternoon. I’ve kept knocking at your door during lunch but you didn’t open it. I took the initiative to open it with the master key this time. You hadn’t gotten anything since breakfast.”

“That’s invasion of privacy, Maria-san.”
He laughed humorlessly as he descended towards the kitchen. A whole carrot cake, a pitcher of milk, freshly-baked cookies, BLT sandwiches and two huge McDonald fries covered the quarter of the dining table.

“Are you feeding a cow?”
Ryuu asked incredulously as he stared at the feast in front of him. The usual feast Maria offers him during weekends and summer.

“I see no animal here, no?” Maria’s snicker was caught by Ryuu which he scowled in return. It seems that whatever Maria was planning, it involved fattening Ryuu and eating his flesh just like how the witch drooled over Hansel as a food.

“I ain’t eating all of that,”

“Don’t pretend, I know you are always dead-hungry. Oh I need to return to my chores. Be sure to eat all of that,” Maria pointed at the array of food and ruffled Ryuu’s hair which earn a laugh from the young man.

Grabbing a BLT sandwich Ryuu sat at the fancy carpet a MacBook Pro lounging casually atop the coffee table, probably Irie’s since he’s the only who’d clumsily leave his valuables.

For someone who dreamed of entering MIT, Ryuu had no piece of tech with him as he heavily relied at books. Though he was planning to purchase one upon his graduation, he’d still had his savings from all of those accumulated summer jobs. Hacking was easy as breathing as he easily opened Irie’s computer. Sighing, he dared not to be privy of Irie’s private ‘pictures’ with Lee. Last time he was that nosy, he’d stumbled upon a compromising picture which will scar him forever.

Fuck you, Photographic Memory.

With a tired sigh and a couple of tapping, he opened his email address. The one he’d given to all of his friends since he had no cell phone.

Spams after advertisements greeted him, some invitation to weird sites and job offerings before he stumbled upon a message thread with Alexander’s email address and a dot as its title. Ryuu clicked it with no hesitation and saw the attached video. He immediately slammed the laptop down which probably earned a crack at the screen, eyes gone saucers then fueled with fury. He could swore he saw red before Maria asked what was wrong.

Enough was enough, apparently it was Ryuu Montclaire’s boiling point.

Ryuu didn’t just settle for a chat. He itched for a call and hurriedly ran past Maria and towards the cordless phone dialing Alexander’s number. He’d memorized it, of course he’d memorize just by taking a glance.

“What the hell is wrong with you Alexander! I have enough of your attitude Otouto, if you have problems with me then talk to me! You hurry back at this house so we can talk like civilized people which apparently you’re not.”
He ended his message and threw the cordless phone at the plush sofa. Gritting his teeth, marching back and forth as he planned different ways of murdering his step brother.

“I’m going to kill that little fucker.”

“Yikes, damn you went demonic right there, son.”
Lee appeared at the entrance way with a whistle of amusement. Finally he’d seen reaction from his poker-faced eldest. Good heavens, he’d got to see both his sons quarrel like normal siblings.

Xander had his things packed and ready to take the bullet train home to Tokyo when Irie knocked on the door to his room in Fukushima. The blonde teen straightened his clothes and stood up, looking prim and proper with a calm smile.

"Oh. Getting ready to leave. I thought you'd stay here for the whole weekend?" Irie asked with a smile, pleased to see his youngest in his ancestral house.

"I had a change of plans, father. I'm sorry, I know I've promised a father-son bonding tomorrow but... "

"Ah. It's quite alright." Irie fell quiet for a while and then stepped in to fix Alexander's hair, a few strands sticking out of place. His chest fluttered in joy as his youngest is being open to them, but immediately got sad upon thinking of Ryuu.

"Say. Would you mind reaching out more to your older brother? Your dad and I couldn't help it. We're aware that Ryuu might just be in his rebellious phase." The thirty-something man stepped away and sat on the empty, well-kept bed. "I... feel like I'm failing as a parent."

Xander, even though he has a heart of a villain, felt bad for his father. He knew what Irie said wasn't true. The Montclaire's had given everything for the comfort of their adopted sons, affection and all. Sitting next to his father, he tapped his shoulder to console Irie.

"That's not true. You've given us so much and I am eternally grateful for that. I wouldn't ask for a better family." Alexander frowned. His plans on defiling his brother might not have good effects on his relationship with his family. What if Lee and Irie find out? A tinge of guilt enveloped his heart that sunk into despair as he stood up and picking his things.

"I'll take care of Ryuu. Don't worry." With that, he gave Irie a kiss on the cheek before parting ways, Daigo sending him to the station and taking the bullet train since it'd take him back to Tokyo faster.

Plugging his earphones and playing heavy metal music, Xander had his poker-face on as he's not too fond of facing anyone with kindness today. He indulged himself to his little alone time. Without Daigo scolding him here and there, without the teachers singing praises over his good grades, no one. Just the solace of him and Slayer growling on his ears as the bullet train sped towards Tokyo. Although the teen is too tired to give a shit to anyone, he approached a homeless person, giving him some food he bought at the station, and without a word, left the dumbstruck stranger from the sudden kindness that came out of nowhere.

Xander clicked his tongue, an in-coming call interrupting his music. He didn't even bother to see who's calling and tapped his bluetooth earphones to pick the call. Not a second was spared when the angry teen on the other line bursted in anger, earning a flinch from Xander who was standing at the valet, waiting for his usual chauffeur to pick him up.

“What the hell is wrong with you Alexander! I have enough of your attitude Otouto, if you have problems with me then talk to me! You hurry back at this house so we can talk like civilized people which apparently you’re not.”*

He wasn't given a chance to even reply. So hisbrother had finally seen his email. A dark smirk played on his lips, immediately hopping inside the white Maserati thats stopped right in front of him.

"If its possible, can you drive faster, Hyuga-san?"

For all Xander knows, Ryuu could be plotting his murder during his travel and as soon as he stepped inside their mansion, pale fist greeted him, immediately dodging it, grabbing Ryuu's body and throwing him against the main door. Even with his huge duffel bag wrapped around him, Xander flawlessly threw his taller, heavier step brother off him. He was surprised himself that Daigo's lessons had bear in to fruition. His friend should be proud, but will give an earful of scolding if he knows Xander had used it on his own brother.

"Tadaima, Nii-chan. It's nice to see you too." He smiled, not noticing his father sitting on the large couch watching the two with his smartphone up and recording every scene for Irie to see.

Ryuu growled, standing back up and quickly lunged once more. Xander pouted. Ryuu is not meant for brawls like this. Dodging the punch yet again, Xander grabbed Ryuu by the shoulder and waist, crouching and then with all his strength, lifted his brother up and throwing him next to the display cabinet. It was only then that he saw his father, clearly amused by this first fight between the siblings.

"Oh, hi dad. How's it going?" He huffed, yelping as Ryuu finally get to grab his neck putting his neck into an arm lock and lifting his feet off the ground.

"Ahh! Nii-chan! I don't understand why are you so violent tonight!" He cried out, tapping the other's arm for time out while his legs wailed all over the place. God knows Ryuu had never planned on letting him go.

"Lets... ack... talk.... you said you wanna talk... Civil, remember?" Xander pretended to be choking and once he felt Ryuu's arms coming to a loose, he twisted his body, lifting his leg up to lock on Ryuu's neck, throwing the larger teen one last time, slamming on hard marble floor.

"By the way... I have been doing judo lessons with Daigo... In case you're wondering... Yeah." Xander panted heavily, limping his way to his room. "Upstairs if you wish to actually talk."

Civil, that was a promise not worth the keep as Ryuu immediately saw a strand of AlexanderÂ’s mop of platinum blonde hair. His fists automatically balled up and he threw it towards the culprit. It seems luck wasnÂ’t on his favor as he saw his vision turned upside down. Being thrown towards the main door wasnÂ’t the least of his worries, his brother was.

Ryuu had been itching to strike a punch at his idiotic of brother. As a person, Ryuu wasnÂ’t really the calm type, in fact, he was easily riled up, easily to get agitated and easy enough to punch a person in the face. There were those days that heÂ’d punch a person just by seeing his face and by the mere fact that it annoys the hell out of him. Really, he never reached the boiling point because heÂ’s always at the boiling point. It even was scary how calm he was when he dealt with his sibling, because God knows how much he had reigned his temper when it comes to Alexander. HeÂ’d turned saint and silent when it comes to his hateful sibling. Ryuu just didnÂ’t want to have to deal with his foster parentÂ’s distress since he was the older one and it was automatically deemed that he was the mature one.

No, his maturity card ran out as blood started to rush towards his head, vision turning red. How dare his sibling retaliate, he was supposed to accept that punch, the asshole that he was. The older brother knew how twisted his younger sibling could be, he of all people couldnÂ’t get fooled by those angelic smiles of his nor his puppy eyes.

Ryuu Montclaire remembered that day clearly, that day when he was just a nine and wouldÂ’ve thought that his parentÂ’s bright ideas, that he names it, couldnÂ’t get much worse. TheyÂ’d adopted another child and Ryuu remembered how he hid at his half-opened door watching the young Alexander looking so jovial and warm. How those times heÂ’d played a ruse of not knowing how to speak in English just to evade Alexander at all cost. Unfortunately, his younger brother was eager to learn Japanese and even he himself ran out of other options to evade the plague, literally the plague.

It wasnÂ’t the fact that Ryuu was a good judge of character, it was Alexander who throw eyes that held a trifling evilness despite him pulling those smiles. HeÂ’d felt uneasy talking to someone whose smiles doesn't even reach their eyes. Someone so young that can perfectly concoct a pretentious facade and attitude, it was scary to Ryuu. It made his firm decision to stay out of his younger brotherÂ’s way, be it Alexander being spoiled nor the times heÂ’d wanted to play with him, heÂ’d never let his guard down.

But those days were over, thank God for that and he wasnÂ’t up to the plan to play brother with Alexander again, not when his younger one blackmailed him casually. To top it off, he had the audacity to pick fights with him, Ryuu was beyond furious.

They’d had their lovely brawl, he was thrown thrice and his father was watching them amusingly. Cue there were broken cabinets and he did graze his arm on the cabinet, luckily he was wearing a black jacket, he’d look for that later. If Lee knew what they were fighting about, he’d certainly go berserk and Irie passing out. It was ugly to involve their parents out of their trivial matters so he’d ascended the stairs motioning his sibling to follow him and ‘talk’.

Civil, he exhaled and tried to sort all of his thoughts and his temper, daring not to look at his annoying little brother warmly smiling. He could wish he'd wipe that smile off his face, no, how about washing all of his face into non-existence. That seems a decent plan. Everything about Alexander annoys the hell out of him, be it his pretend smile, his annoying principles down to his ugly mug—Ryuu hated it all.

ItÂ’s been years since Ryuu went inside AlexanderÂ’s room and it was literally covered with white in contrast to his black wallpapered room. It looked like it came out of an asylum from those white themed decors that were tinted with a couple of browns. Tons of books adorn the huge shelf, his eyes glanced at the authors, strangely enough their taste in books, genres and authors were alike. He tsked at the thought of having a similarity with Alexander.

Even his glasses wasnÂ’t spared from their brawl earlier as he slip it into his jacketÂ’s pocket. His arm tingling with newfound pain, his head was throbbing with anger, it was amazing how his features looked neutral with all of those things cramming inside his head.

“What do you want Alexander?”
Ryuu icily glared at his brother, leaning at the huge cabinet adjacent to the unnecessary king size bed in front.

He had no time for this, he wanted to finish The Simarillion with a can of Monster and a couple of light snacks.

---this better be important Alexander, as he glanced at his watch impatiently.

Xander left his door behind open as he threw his duffel bag on the side of the bed. He took his blue and white bomber jacket off quickly and threw a towel around his neck. He was busy taking his books out of his school bag and arranging them back neatly on the overhead shelving unit when Ryuu entered his room with the same fuming aura.

"What do you want, Alexander?"

A smile played on the younger male's lips, laying his notebooks down before facing him.

"You know me," he turned and faced his brother, approaching the door and locking it. A locked door in Alexander’s room means no one shall intrude, ever. Not even their house helper who seems to take a liking in invading privacies of the teens. That won't work on Alexander. "Whatever I want, I get them." The blue on his eyes were now a striking contrast against his pale blonde hair.

"Aika was phenomenal, wasn't she? But is kinda dumb. And selfish to boot. Seriously, what did you see in her?" He cradled his own chest, mimicing as if he has breasts "Her huge jugs maybe? Sure. Normal boys like you can only think of tits as asses and how they would jiggle during sex. Oh my god. What if our parents sees the video?"

Xander cackled but it seems Ryuu had enough of his babbling and grabbed his shirt's collar.

"Shut up otouto. Just say what you want." He seethed with anger, Alexander raising his arms up in submission.

"Yeah I've been thinking! What could be the best blackmail for my oh, so perfect brother. If this video gets around, what would the top student do? So therefore, my bargain should be of the same level, shouldn't it?"

Pushing the bigger male off him, Xander pursed his lips and then grinned, finally concocting a plan.

"Be my slave just until the next quarter test is over." He said, sitting down on the bed, leaning back and crossing his legs. "Do whatever the fuck I say to you. Stay by my side at all times. That means going to school together, eat lunch together..." the pale fingers stretched out and pulled Ryuu's arm so the male would lean closer as they come face to face. "...and that means even during your sleep. Just like a loyal dog."

The silence offered by Alexander’s room made Ryuu shift his foot, it was noticeable how his younger brother was staring at him intently. God knows what was running inside that head of his and Ryuu had no interest of finding such. The boy was pretty conniving, Ryuu gave him that, it was his defeat. He wasn’t that careful, true that he’d his guard up but Alexander knew that very well and resulted to another plan—a dirty tactic at that.

How spoiled can he get? Ryuu closed his eyelids attempting to shoo the looming urge to kill someone who was his family but isn’t related by blood. At least he wouldn’t feel that guilty about murdering his so-called younger brother. If push comes to shove, he’s willing to poke Alexander gently with a knife, towards his chest.

That seems a plan.

“Aika was phenomenal, wasn't she? But is kinda dumb. And selfish to boot. Seriously, what did you see in her?" He cradled his own chest, mimicing as if he has breasts "Her huge jugs maybe? Sure. Normal boys like you can only think of tits as asses and how they would jiggle during sex. Oh my god. What if our parents sees the video?”

Failing miserably to reign his anger, he lunged towards his brother, tightly clasping the blonde’s collar,
"Shut up otouto. Just say what you want."

Shame tinting his cheeks as he was stupid enough to be fooled by Aika. True Aika was gentle, smart and charming but it seems there’s nothing in this world that money can’t buy. Alexander knew that and Ryuu had no way of stopping his delusional brother.

If death comes so easy, he’d prefer it rather than Lee and Irie seeing him so rambunctious and canoodling his schoolmate. His non-existent reputation was already ruined that much why ruin it to the point where he gets disowned.

The idea didn’t stir well with him, he hadn’t paid the Montclaire’s for their Angelina Jolie act of adopting poor children out there. It was his principle to pay debts no matter how it costs him.

"Be my slave just until the next quarter test is over." He said, sitting down on the bed, leaning back and crossing his legs. "Do whatever the fuck I say to you. Stay by my side at all times. That means going to school together, eat lunch together..." the pale fingers stretched out and pulled Ryuu's arm so the male would lean closer as they come face to face. "...and that means even during your sleep. Just like a loyal dog."

“What did you just fucking say? Did my hearing get blasted or are you asking me to be your slave?”
Laughing like crazy, glancing at his younger brother like he was about to go crazy.

Clearly, he’d give the man an Oscar, Alexander was so good at acting and convincing their parents that he was simply ‘sane.’ No person in their right minds would blackmail someone just to get what they want. That only happens in a sensational TV drama, it wasn’t supposedly to happen in his dull life.

Alexander was such a dramatic queen, Ryuu would never been stunned if his younger sibling would go to theatrics, he’d owned the scene in a matter of seconds. Ryuu slid down the wall, his hand clasped together, maybe he was starting to get crazy, maybe Alexander casted a spell to make him unhinge. A perfect spell that could cast him beyond humiliation, to make him like a fool instead of a reliable sibling he wanted to be.

“Funny how you wanted something badly from me. Shall I also woof? How about you put a collar on my fucking neck, Alexander? You like that shite, otouto?”
Laughing at his words in resignation.

It was quite the humiliation for the eldest to surrender to his younger’s spoiled ramblings. Ryuu wasn’t a hard character to figure, he was just a simple seventeen year old that gets riled up, it was beyond his mind to comprehend what his brother’s intention was. The sick power-play he’d wanted out of him. Maybe, just maybe he’d enough from all those material things and resulted to stepping at his brother, robbing him out of freedom.

He’d read a book that some sadistic freaks would like that kind of idea. It wasn’t that hard to picture Alexander as a sadist, really. But sorry to break his younger brother’s bubble, he wasn’t a masochist.

Ryuu really wanted to punch his brother right there, he’d already tried that and he failed miserably. Defeat tasted like burnt cigarettes that he’d always smelt from his younger brother. He knew Alexander had a rebellious bone in him no matter how tried he looked so tame.

“I’ll just get my comforter.”
Stalking away he unlocked the door, heading to his room.

Lee was camping at the stairs trying to eavesdrop what they were talking about. As soon as Ryuu caught his mop of blonde he immediately acted casual and pretended to descend the stairs. His parents were dorks.

“Oh sibling bond,” Lee gets excited fishing his phone snapping pictures as he caught Ryuu dragging his black comforter with him.

“Yeah right,”
The brunette grunted as he slowly walked towards his death, yes a death sentence.

Lee muffled his squeals of excitement and hurried a goodbye before going back to Fukushima to probably fuck Irie’s brains out. He didn’t need the idea on his head as he made a gagging noise. Nasty words were starting to form inside his head and he kind of like the idea to impart it to his two-faced brother.

Alexander was such a child, he really don’t need to resort to blackmailing him just to converse and have time with Ryuu. All he need was to ask and Ryuu could’ve offered it. But then again, he was such a snob motherfucker that Alexander was having a hard time talking to him.

Lazy eyes glanced at the whole entirety of the room, Ryuu walked like a zombie towards the king size bed. Brown hues staring at the blues that cast an ominous intent as he laid at the furthest left of the bed while rearranging his comforter.

Ryuu was a simple man, as how easy it was to put fire in him was how easy it gets to douse it. Sure he wasn’t a brother to Alexander, he was beyond cold and detached. As older as they become, it might be the time to establish a sibling bond. Entirely unknown to Ryuu, Alexander wanted something from Ryuu aside those brotherly link.

He rolled towards his younger brother’s side like a burrito, his mop of hair spilled like an ink at the white bed sheets, eyes that held a playful gleam, a smirk played past his lips.

“Woof.”

“What did you just fucking say? Did my hearing get blasted or are you asking me to be your slave?”

Xander's smiling face was wiped off the scene, his intense, blue eyes emanated with seriousness. He's not here to offer something that sounds remotely as a joke. Alexander does not beat around the bush whenever he states what he wants; his intentions were all downright straight as an arrow.

"Do I look like I'm joking, Nii-chan?" He grimaced, bjting his lower lip. How he'd want that huge stubborn of a man sprawled on his bed, his scent mixing with his as that smug face turns into a mess, plagued with defiled lust. He wanted his brother to beg for whatever it is he wanted. Inflict pain yet a delicious one that one would want like a drug for a pleasurable high.

“Funny how you wanted something badly from me. Shall I also woof? How about you put a collar on my fucking neck, Alexander? You like that shite, otouto?”

"That is actually a good idea. I might as well get in touch of my supplier for a nice collar. Red would suit you." He was oblivious on how his brother would react on his words, walking past the older male and pulling out a drawer of his 'private goods' before closing it back in. Most of his allowance were spent, privately on kinky toys that none of his parents knew about. His uncle Souji had only referred him to a shop but he had to find a different place so his secret won't be revealed to anyone. But of course, as a fellow S&M enthusiast, he trusts his uncle so much that his secret would remain unknown to his beloved parents.

Facing his brother back, he grinned, making sure the other male hasn't taken a glance on whats inside that damned drawer.

"I'll wait for you here, Nii-chan." He softly said before grabbing the doorknob to his shower room, he's been aching for a quick one. Although he didn't want his brother's scent to be washed off from his body, the youngest Montclaire has a knack for overall cleanliness and travelling in public transport makes him feel icky, albeit its convenience and efficiency.

It didn't take long, he only scrubbed off the sweat and grime with his mild-scented shower gel and shampooed with the same scent. Xander would definitely seduce his brother. It should be tonight or not at all, he thought, spraying a few amount of his favorite perfumes before stepping out of his shower with only his silk pajamas, the shirt was only buttoned halfway as his wavy hair dripped with cold water.

He grinned as soon as he saw his brother, back and rolled in his black comforter like a cute burrito, all ready to be devoured.

"Woof."

He almost let out a squeal, loving how cute his older brother is, finally agreeing obviously to his requests. To hell with keeping his composure, he squealed anyway, lunging over and glomping over that damned cute of a Ryuu-filled burrito comforter.

"Nii-chaan! I'm so happy, kyaa!" He hugged the crap out of the other male, making them both roll against the huge bed. How convenient. He brought themselves both at the center most part of the king-sized bed, him straddling on top of the male, not caring if his wet hair dripped on Ryuu's blushing face. Of course he's blushing. They're at an age where such skinship between brothers are too akward. Skinship is not what Alexander wants anyways, he had to make sure of that.

Bringing their faces closer, Xander gazed at the beautiful browns of his brother's eyes. Whoever said brown eyes are boring, they should help themselves and die.

"I wish you could see your eyes right now." He softly said, gently pushing the black strands of hair off Ryuu's forehead. "Have you seen them in the sun? Of course you wouldn't notice it first but you'll see that 'brown' no longer describes them. Melting into golden rays, circling an elipse and when in dusk, they just turn into a sunset of their own."

He couldn't help but utter those words, endearing and sweet before sealing their lips together into a soft kiss.

"Don't bite me or I'll fucking kill you." He muttered in between their crashing lips when he felt Ryuu struggled to get off it. No one could elicit a sweet, poetic moment and then turn it into a murderous threat other that Alexander. Little did the older brother know, he had somehow managed to slip in a small pill, desperation filled Xander's whole being.

Soft tongue swirled around, infiltrating the older male's warm cavern, tasting every bit of Ryuu Montclaire. He hated it when their schoolmates call him Murakami, such ridiculous fake name. Grabbing the older male's jaw, Xander prevented him to move his face away until he feelt the pills finally swallowed. He's already being despised by Ryuu, might as well do whatever the fuck he wants and feel good about it. Parting their slightly swollen lips, he licked his own and smirked devilishly.

"Mmn. Let's play a bit, shall we, Nii-chan?"

There were those days when Ryuu remembered how he’d gotten his piercings. Although some that adorned his ears were the fruits of his ill-advised doings, the rest held importance that reckoned no forgotten memories. The one in his eyebrows hid the small scar he got from the first foster he was adopted, that time he’d been so joyful that someone deemed him worthy to be an adopted son. He’d learn the hard way as his foster father, the one Ryuu couldn’t remember the face of, threw a mug at him that earned its way scraping his tiny brows. It was then they deemed he wasn’t needed, they were just convinced with a delusion that adopting an orphan with be a cool and radical decision of their pathetic lives. They didn’t even know how to take care of one.

His experiences of transferring from one home to another made all he felt from day one useless. They’d always get tired of him at some point, no matter how obedient he’d try to be. He wasn’t a good boy but he’s willing to establish significance from that tiny body of his. He was partially glad he stumbled onto the Montclaire’s, really they’re the best among the rest.

Then his standpoint might’ve soon change, nothing and no one’s perfect, it is bound to fuck up at some point of his life. His eyes trailed towards Alexander as soon as his brother pounced at him, he rarely understand Alexander and it wasn’t only that day he’d known his brother's thoughts. The eyes that held maniacal amusement, as both Alexander’s arms caged him from within.

It was a stupid idea to entrap himself with his comforters, one stupid idea to go defenseless in front of his brother and two for thinking such.

Cold water dripped at the tips of his younger sibling and slid icily towards his cheeks. His eyes held up muddled thoughts as to why Alexander was on top of him. A slight tint dusted his pale light tan face, despite a skin not fairing enough, his minimal blushes were too obvious behind the dim lighting. Only Aika came that close breaching his personal space. To the rest, he’d become anxious and shy, especially Alexander and how he’d looked right now.

Was that lust dredging at his blue eyes? Now that he’d noticed, Alexander’s eyes wasn’t all blue at all, it held

specs of gray gradient up to its pupils. A sight he wouldn’t notice if he wasn’t that close to Alexander.

Distance. He needed one, the eldest Montclaire didn’t like the gap that’s inching closer as he buried his head further from the bed as if wishing it would devour him.

"I wish you could see your eyes right now. Have you seen them in the sun? Of course you wouldn't notice it first but you'll see that 'brown' no longer describes them. Melting into golden rays, circling an elipse and when in dusk, they just turn into a sunset of their own."

Okay, this was getting weird as Ryuu wiggled his toes out of the comforts the blanket offered him. The atmosphere and the vibe was starting to drift, gone were the brotherly sense, as if it existed, and was replaced by a room of heated arousal. As to where the arousal came from, Ryuu was staring at its source with wide eyes.

Stupidity was apparently his trait at all. It seemed that Alexander misunderstood his actions earlier. For pete’s sake he wasn’t even trying to be cute, who would, in their right mind, think a man nearing six feet labeled as cute!? Wait, Alexander Montclaire wasn’t sane to begin with.

“Okay, you’re starting to get creepy. Keep your ugly mug away from----------ngh”
His rambling was cut as a forceful kiss made him burrow deeper to the comfortable bed.

Hazel hues hinted with surprise and swirled with confusion stared directly at the shadow looming atop him. The kiss wasn’t close to romanticizing someone as it held the guaranteed submission expected from him. His brother’s tongue pinning his as he tried to push it away from him. The kiss was intense and callous, he needed a room to breathe. It was so Ryuu forgetting to breathe through his nose as array of thoughts fizzled his brain like soda.

“Ng---- Alex---------mfph,”
He felt something edging at his throat, a small object that was pushed inside him and he couldn’t help but gulp as he needed air for his stupid brain to finally had the audacity to bite his brother’s tongue.

“W-what, I’m apparently a rebel aren’t I? Your threats won’t work on me, Alexander.”
He spit the blood at the side, his chest heaving down and low inhaling a good amount of oxygen.

Of course some of Alexander’s threat worked not that his brother needed to know. There were things Ryuu wasn’t happily to submit and that means following everything Alexander says. Ryuu had his own thoughts for him to use after all.

Like a repetitive cam recorder, he remembered how his brother shamefully knocked him thrice at the door steps. The band-aid on his arm proved that Alexander’s small frame wasn’t an excuse for his deathly performance in judo. Ryuu sneered, it was time to show his brother that he could do the same, not that he studied Judo. All he did was remember how his brother pulled the move, the perks of his nifty talent.

The moment he was set free at the prison of a comforter, thank God for that, Alexander made a move to grab him. As if instincts kick, he’d dodged the vice grip of his brother and with a matter of precision he grabbed Alexander's waist. Summoning all his strength and smacked throw his brother off him. Judo wasn’t that bad after all.

His rejoice was short lived as he felt his head throb, Ryuu shortly stood and slowly walked away from his psychotic brother.

“M—Maria-san,”
Ryuu croaked, any form of help will do. Alexander was starting to get crazy and he was in no way of letting his brother do his wicked way with him.

He buckled up and landed on his knees as if his legs turned slime and jelly, cold sweat starting to slid from his temples down to his angular jaws. Heat starting to spin within his stomach as he recoiled, arms visibly reaching the door knob. So close yet so far away, he mused to himself, he didn’t know what Alexander managed to shove down his throat but Ryuu was sure as hell it wasn’t something pleasant.

"Mmn. Let's play a bit, shall we, Nii-chan?"
The wooden door started to double in his sight, God, he looked straight out from the movie
‘SAW,’
it was laughable.

“I ain’t playing your games shite face.”
His hands clasping the oh-so-sweet coldness of the door knob as he pushed all of his weight to stand and open it.

"Fuck!"

Alexander growled in pain when the older male bit his tongue, pushing him off and unintentionally releasibg Ryuu from the entrapment of his legs.

"I told you not to do that!" He sneered, darting his eyes towards Ryuu, who seems to be attenpting to escape. As if he could. He had successfully made him swallow the pill he apparently confiscated from one of the students at school. 'Party pill' is what they call it but its basically gamma-hydroxybutyrate. Ryuu has basically no escape in a matter of seconds.

He attempted to grab his brother by the waist but then his disobedient dog copied his judo move from earlier and threw him on the carpeted floor. As expected of Ryuu, he's definitely a genius in copying just about anything.

"Oww. How dare you copy that move I tried learning for a week." He grunted, quickly gathering his balance and standing up. To his surprise, Ryuu fell on his knees as he was about to open the door. What a sight! Alexander almost squealed, delighted at how fast the drug had taken effect.

"Didn't expect it to take effect that fast but, what do you know?" He chuckled, wiping blood off his lips, pulling Ryuu by the back of his collar, up and dragged his ass back to the bed. The younger Montclair might be small but his arms could carry Ryuu if needed be. Like a sack of potatoes, he picked the helpless male up and placed him back on the bed.

"I told you before, you shall be my slave until the exam term is over. You're not being an obedient slave." He smiled darkly. Grabbing a fistful of Ryuu's hair, he tilted his head to the side and pecked a gentle kiss on his neck. Alexander is confident that the pill had taken its full effect by now and Ryuu's arms and legs should feel like jelly now.

"Nii..." he whispered, warm breath trickled on the tan skin, inhaling his older brother's sweet musk before entrapping a spot once more with his teeth. Gently with a hint of pain, Xander took his merry way on enjoying that spot, never releasing the grip on Ryuu's hair as his other hand snaked under the man's shirt. He longed for this day that he'd trace his fingertips over those rock-hard abs.

Mine... you're mine.

The only thing that kept chanting inside the silver-haired male as his kisses trailed down Ryuu's throat while his hand actively caressed those pecs, purposely brushing on the already perked up nipples, taunting and teasing his brother to submission.

Ryuu’s merriment was stomped as soon as his younger brother had taken a hold of his collar. This was the first time he felt so weak and defenseless as panic started to settle in. Alexander might’ve said something but it went deaf ears to Ryuu as if there were ear plugs on his ears and only he could hear was the erratic pounding of his heart. His vision were arrays of objects that have suddenly multiplied into two. The young Montclaire couldn’t even separate the hallucinations struggling on his head nor the reality that Alexander was dragging his ass back to the bed.

He managed to shakily hold the hand that kept dragging him back to bed yet it was as if he was touching water, he couldn’t free himself from Alexander, not the condition that he had.

No. no. no. His panic wasn’t verbally placed as his head was busy throbbing and his heart was erratically pounding. Like running a marathon or having a rigorous training from their team. Cold hands weakly tried to pry away the offending arm from him, his feet were uncooperative no matter how hard he dug his heels at the carpet, it remained weak and dull.

“Al---lexander, stop this in—sanity,”
He muttered between labored breaths as tiredness consumes him like a fire dreading to devour a house.

It was late that Ryuu realized; he was back at square one as he dazedly saw the bed he’s thrown at. He had no recognition of being thrown much more the feeling of something soft as landing to a bed. It felt like he was floating in the air together with the clouds.

The eldest son managed to feel his scalp burning as he dazedly stare at Alexander, his head yanked nearer to his younger brother. The panic barely surfaced as it was clearly shrouded by the drug that was forcibly taken by him.

Like a porcupine touched, Ryuu immediately recoiled as he felt Alexander’s hands on his stomach. It was hotter than the warm showers he’d taken after playing basketball. A guttural noise rumbled on his throat as he leaned forward, needing that warm touch to entrance him again. His mind shouted him not to enjoy the wicked ministrations but the drug says otherwise.

A suppressed moan escaped past his half-parted lips as Alexander guided his hands towards his nipples. He felt weirder than ever and he needed to snap out of it, it felt nice.

“Mind over body,”
He muttered as he tightly closed his eyes.

Summoning all the remaining strength that was miraculously left withinhim, his left knee swiftly landed at Alexander’s crotch, it was a shameful blow but it would suffice to make his brother keel away from him. Glancing at how the impact had caused his younger brother, Ryuu leered quite happy of what he’d accomplished.

“Good, you better stay that way, y-you fucking prick.”
He simpered and exited the bed, again.

Like a newly born calf, his legs made an awkward attempt of walking. Ryuu would be gone in a jiffy if the door didn’t magically multiply into three and the lighting suddenly gone psychedelic. Clutching his thundering chest, he slowly crept towards the exit.

Alexander could go to hell for all he cared, blackmailing be damned.

Alexander has started feeling ecstatic, taking in his brother's scent, thoroughly intoxicating his whole being. Even the sounds Ryuu let out didn't disappoint him, far more enticing than any girl's moans, not even Aika's moans from the video could top Ryuu's suppressed moans.

"More.. I want more..."

Just as when Alexander was about to slide his hand down Ryuu's crotch, his own got a major blow from the raven-haired male, bringing him to curl and cry, rolling away over his bed.

"F-Fucker! That's not fair! Agh!" He cried, the child in him showed as he almost cried from seething pain. "That's it! I'm not going to fuck around anymore Nii-chan!" He limped towards his drawers of toys, grabbed the metal and leather material. Ryuu better be prepared, he's done with the sweet nothings he'd tried so hard to pull for such a disobedient dog. Grabbing Ryuu's leg, he let his brother fall flat on his face, glad his floor is fully carpeted or Ryuu would have a broken nose. With all his strengtg, Alexander dragged Ryuu back, yet again, on the bed, hoping the drug is still in effect as he snapped Ryuu's wailing hands with his leather cuffs. It was hard labor but the smaller male had successfully strapped the other from his both wrists and legs towards the four cornera of his bed. Now, Ryuu is sprawled across the huge bed, like one of those old tales where sacrifices were made. He brought this on his own, Xander thought. He didn't plan to get violent and come to this but Ryuu didn't give him any choice but resort to this.

"I didn't know I'd have to use this but you're so stubborn. One last thing," he snarled, forcefully grabbing Ryuu's sweaty forehead and snapping the red collar around his neck and hooking the string up above the headboard. So maybe he's perfected this swift move, tying a much larger person with ease by practicing day and night.

"There. You look perfect." He wiped off his sweat and heaved a deep sigh, this play of theirs is exhausting indeed. He straddled on top of Ryuu's half-hard crotch, wiggling his ass teasingly. He should be on his edge by now, Xander thought he felt some slight throbbing and continued to wiggle his hips, glaring down at his older brother as his hands went busy, catching up from where he left off earlier.

"The fruit of your hard work," he muttered, eyes crazy over Ryuu's hard abs. "I knew it. This is better for me than any other girl's soft body." He traced circles over those perky nipples, pinching them occasionally. He loved every bit of moans Ryuu elicited, his constant yet worthless struggling only made their hips grind violently together. Xander tossed his head back, keeping up with the pace as their members rubbed with only their clothes as barrier for a possibly hotter euphoria with Xander crying 'Nii-chan' in between huffs of breath.

Xander knew he didn't like the sight of his 'ugly' face taking control, with that, he leaned down and smiled gently as they come face to face.

"Stop thinking. Just feel it." He whispered, covering Ryuu's eyes with his warm hands as the grinding gets harder and faster.

---Stop thinking. Just feel it.

Just feel it…

Feel it…

Coffee colored orbs fluttered open, with a wince as Ryuu dove his fist into the alarm clock, dropping it into oblivion. The rays of the sun that escaped past the venetian blinds made him scoot over the part where darkness laid to rest. Darkness was good, shimmying his body into the comfort of the shadows. Birds were chirping enthusiastically as the woodpecker across his dorm room knocked on the wood annoyingly.

Ryuu wasn’t a Disney Princess and therefore he concluded he hated everything about it. Be it his annoying roommate who sang inside the C.R, if that’s what you call singing, nor the professors who’d argue who could better outwit him. To top it off, the recurring dreams was the deal-breaker as he’d hated to close his eyes every night.

Hate was a far-fetched idea, annoyance might be closer as he felt an unmeasurable sourness in regards to those repetitive dreams he had recently. Those nightmares that kept his mind captive of all the events that he’d better wished remained in the past. The happenings that tainted his relationship with his parents. If people had dark pasts in each and every one of them, then that ‘upshot’ happened to be Ryuu’s.

It’s been two years since he’d escaped the lunacy of his evil younger brother. Years he’d buried those humiliation as to how he’d obey Alexander’s beck and call. The days where he was forced into submission from doing errands down to pleasing his younger brother at bed and that sadly ended without pay. The only upside about that episodes, if you’ll call it ‘upside’, was the twinkling seconds he’d seen Alexander shed a skin like a snake the he is.

Graduating as a Valedictorian, he’d finally achieved his little goals in life and that was to fly towards States, straight towards Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Ryuuu Murakami’s disappearance caused great discord at their high school, as to how he’d blow all of their minds by garnering the highest honors at the school. Rumors where then established and he wasn’t in the long run to hear all of those, thus he left. Call it bullshit, his brother was the main reason why he left and that doesn’t even concoct an ounce of explanation towards his parents. Ryuu left without his parents knowing that Alexander was indeed a problem child.

The eldest son was tired of all those tirades, he gave up all those stress and flew to America with the help of his grandparents in discretion.

Everything happened so fast and in a blink of an eye, he was a sophomore with a lots of projects and thesis that needs to be dealt with. Girls that needed to get the memo that he’s just in a search of one nights stands, not a wife. Peers that needed his drunken attention and legal ‘kush’ escapades.

Like a bullet, he sped up and left the bed as he haphazardly freshen himself up. With a last sniff of his armpits, Ryuu rolled a slob of deodorant to it and made a mad dash to his cabinet. A tick on his forehead formed as he saw all his neatly piled clothes in disarray, courtesy of his asshole roommate who knew nothing than mess with his personal belongings.

Dress in a black long sleeve and a loose blue jeans, he’d toppled over to the shoe rack and managed to grab his red converse. There were a lot of things Ryuu was good at, and being late on every subject seems to be his expertise no matter how he had a pretense of setting his alarm clock religiously.

Not even taming his bed hair, he put Usain Bolt into shame as he humanely pulled a fast and furious towards the lingering people at the lobby. Casting those mocking dreams aside his only focus was not to anger his Quantum Physics professor.

For a Japanese person being diligent was the last thing on his list, Ryuu fitted like a glove towards the American lifestyle.

“Oh sleeping beauty’s here.” Cole Preston whispered to his peers as they immediately tried to suppress their laughter at the sight of Ryuu Montclaire’s chaotic state.

With a glare, he’d situated at the reserved seat just for him together with their group at the back of the theater-like lecture hall. Their snarky professor didn’t even notice him entering as he was facing the huge board, thank God for that.

“Pipe down will you.”
Ryuu hissed at the remaining people who were still making fun of his entrance, unfortunately for him, their Japanese friend amuses them greatly.

Cole sprawled at the clean long table a pencil perched in between his nose and mouth, “Maan, you should’ve skipped this class, even Austin and Rivers are regretting their decision,” He motioned at the two people who aren’t even discreetly placing their laptops playing Call of Duty.

Cole Preston, was Ryuu’s asshole of a roommate, standing a good six feet and a half, corded with muscles that shouts Jock all over. Breaking all the stereotypes, he’s a huge nerd despite being a blonde and that was saying something as they were on the same frequency with Ryuu. Cole was really the good deal, same hobbies, same type of food but with the exception that Cole Preston was a messy motherfcker who sometimes have sex on his couch. Ryuu’s most favorite couch and the asshole wasn’t even hiding his cum-stains. Disgusting.

Ryuu might be laying like Easter bunnies but he’d made sure he wasn’t doing it inside the place where he’d likely wished for it to be sanitary, not like all those girls he’d fuck were unclean.

“Aren’t we all having regrets? I’m still kind of tired from our group project where people supposedly help each other, hence called ‘group project’ you know do your part and perhaps contribute the fuck out!?”

“Whoa, someone’s getting crabby,”

“And I blame you for this starving organ here.”
Ryuu pointed at his stomach that made its cue to grumble.

“Don’t worry bud I got you covered,” As a way of apology for not helping him last night, Cole pushed a BLT sandwich towards Ryuu who happily took it.

Yeah, Cole Preston was a chill friend still debatable but there’s good in him.

If life’s always circling around things to study, keeping good friends and listening to your professors, maybe it wasn’t bad after all. Ryuu just have to wait for another huge storm to drop by and ruin his chances of normalcy. Thankfully, said storm didn’t dropped by for two years----still counting.

• 2 weeks later...

"18th Floor H.C Bldg. , Windsor Street."

Alexander stood at the foot of the 20-floor building, his greyish blue eyes squinted as he craned his neck up and sighed. The flight from Japan to Massachusetts made the 18-year old Montclaire cranky as hell as he barely had any shut eye from the long trip, even during their layover.

"Fuck. I made it." He grumbled under his breath. He stretched his arms up, gaining his full height from slouching over his heavy backpack. Indeed, the young Montclaire had grown so much during his mid second year, the year when Ryuu was announced as valedictorian and vanished from existence right before their graduation ceremony, thus, the older male didn't have any idea how much Alexander had changed. Physically.

Pulling out an elastic, he brought his arms up to tie his now longer blonde hair to a loose bun, his arms flexed tightly as if they were meant to strangle yakuza men, his fitted black shirt would be a definitive proof. His shoulders that were once narrow and of a child's have now broadened, clearly Alexander who stood at full 6 feet is no longer a child.

Looking around, he approached a group of female who just got out of the said building, his lips pulling a friendly smile even if he's feeling grumpy from the jetlag. He's in dire need of a hot shower and rest and being surrounded by flirty college girls is the least of his priorities at the moment.

"What brings you here, pretty boy?" One said, closing their gap and invading his personal boundaries by presssing her shoulder against Xander's. At the very least, 'Boy' is the last thing that could describe Alexander. He did his best to hold his reigns and tried to look friendly.

"I need to know if there's a guy named Ryuu Murakami that resides in this building. I'm a friend and I came here for a vacation." He forced a smile, attempting to nudge the woman away from him.

"Oh Ryuu? Yes he lives on the 18th floor but he's got classes today." The blonde one answered, not even holding back in giving out private details to strangers with twinkling eyes. "Everybody knows the only HOT japanese guy that lives here you know."

"Yeah he sure is hot, but he's Asian so he might be eeeeh down there if you know what I mean."

"Kyah! I don't think so! But who cares about length, it's all about girth!"

"Shut up you two. I think his performance in bed matters. I bet he's a beast in bed~"

"Wanna prove it? At the frat party?! Will he come?"

"For sure. But let's ask Cole."

Alexander had to butt in before their relay of conversation get drowned on how long or how thick Ryuu's dick is.

"Whoa, ladies! Just because someone's of such race, it doesn't mean you can judge him by his dick size, right? Anyway, I think I'll drop by again later. Thanks, girls." He made an attempt to quickly get off one of the girl's grasp but he was pulled by one back once more.

"Heyy wait. Wanna hang? I know a good place to drink! Right, Casey?"

"Yes, and if you're new, maybe you can join us tonight?"

Xander had enough of this bickering, their high-pitched voices is but one of his hundreds of reasons why he dislikes women. But an idea hit him and grinned. Sure he might get of some use from these idiotic girls.

"Actually that's a great idea. Here's my cell number. Text me when and where and I'll see you there. My name is Alex... yeah. Alex."

The blonde smiled and saved Xander's number on her phone happily, knowing she might get a score with this gorgeous newcomer.

"Okay Alex. I'm Claire. This is Brionna and Stacey. We'll see you later!"

Laying his luggage on the bed of his hotel room just across HC building, Xander glanced at the window and sighed.

"We can finally see each other again, Nii-chan." A frown painted his pretty face as he threw himself on the bed.

It's been years since that fateful night that he claimed his older brother's body. The heat of Ryuu's skin against his and the way he clung onto his back and whimpered in both pain and pleasure. He claimed Ryuu's body day after day whenever he pleased as the older male obliged without a word. Ryuu might have resisted a few times, but his body craved for the touches Alexander gives him. He knows it. The blonde could see it as to how Ryuu's body responded, until it had come to an end. Of course it had to end. Without a word nor the gift of parting glances, Ryuu vanished from everyone's sight, from his. But not forever.

"Nii-chan. I know I'm the reason why you left. It's my fault..."

The young Montclaire mumbled before dozing off to sleep, a few hours until sun down, he was awakened by the loud rings of his phone. It was the girls from earlier and they were more than eager to meet Xander, or Alex, in this frat party.

"Alex! Let's go! I'll text you the address, K?

"Yeah sure. Just give me a minute to shower." He shortly replied and quickly hung up, taking a warm shower and dressing himself up with jeans, grey tee and a black light jacket on top. He let his wet silver hair drape over his shoulder to dry before dashing to the indicated location on Claire's text, all nervous and excited to see his older brother once again.

• 2 weeks later...

Friday’s the reason why the universe existed, why everything seems to make sense. For every student out there, it was the day where they can go rottenly wild, destressing everything into a pile of adult-slash-teen mess.

It was an unplanned party that sprouted out of nowhere, from seniors loitering at the Xerox machine hurling their hurts at each other down to the freshmen who’d insinuated to have a blast.

Thus, T.G.I.F they did.

Everyone was really invited, even the clueless freshies, heck the stoners at the back alley were summoned. Anyone can come, other seniors from neighboring colleges were invited. The location was a huge place located uptown, a cozy mansion owned by a senior named ‘Kevin’ who happens to have abysmal pockets. Apparently he’s a son of a politician, he could eat gold for all they care as long as his party’s dope enough.

Ryuu and Cole were phenomenal juniors who immediately hit the top list of getting invited to the thrashed party first. Vain as Cole could get, the guy dressed to the nines in which was a stark to Ryuu’s pajama mood.

As what their getup suggests, Ryuu was just unfortunately a poor soul snatched from his pre-planned movie marathon till’ dawn. Judging by the scowl on his face, he’d imagined thousands of way to kill Cole without going to jail.

Girls crowded them immediately like fleas to a cheese in which Cole opted to basked all the attention. Ryuu shimmied away to the corner, tried to pretend he hadn't knew how to speak English like a stupid Japanese foreigner he portrays to be. He was left with no suspicions, MIT was a big school after all.

“Dragon boy, where are you going?” Cole hollered through the excuse of a hallway in which people turned their direction to the man wearing pajamas. His scowl worsen, he hated Cole and his lousy plea of nicknames.

“To a place where I can’t see you.”
Ryuu grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels, haphazardly opening it as if a starved man in a desert. Might as well enjoy the party, he so thought.

Taking a full swig, he glanced at the scantily dressed freshmen who’d try their hardest to blend in with the seniors. Girls were simple like that as they eyed him like a piece of meat to be debauched. People weren’t sane enough if they’d describe Ryuu as a prude Asian. He did apparently took a full ‘asshole and badass course’ care of Cole and friends.

The girls? they were overwhelmingly---ugly. He didn’t much appreciate how they put too much cosmetics on their faces nor how they tried to contour their non-existent cheek bones. He was too tempted to splash his Jack to the girls in the hallway. Taking it back, the liquor was too expensive for said trashes.

Done with the first bottle, Ryuu was exhilarated with the new buzz forming in his head as he took a batch of confidence to grab a tequila to wash all that whisky away. A hand full of salt and the other a slice of lemon, he’d drank the liquor to non-existence. He bobbed his head as he raised the bottle for every good beat that dropped. Ryuu grudgingly admitted that it was a nice change of pace as he mentally thanked Cole. It was a fun mob he’d acquainted himself with, not those frat parties who’d shove different alcohols at you. Being at the hospital emergency room wasn’t a pretty picture, he alleged.

His face instantly lit up as he saw a bundle of red hair at the huge stairs. Jules Scottman was from the publication club and was apparently his favorite 'illegal' lay. She was a simple girl whose mouth he could tolerate.

“A sight for sore eyes,”
Taking the new confidence from the booze, he wrapped his arms around the red head’s waist which caused a couple of disappointment from the girls around them.

“Murakami, you and your mouthful name,” Jules giggled, her eyes trailed south with palpable interest.

Jules managed to grab the booze away from Ryuu’s hand as she replaced it with her soft hands, guiding both of them upstairs.

“We are too sober for this Jules,”
They both arrived at the furthest room which happens to have a king size bed.

“Well someone’s too hyped up for this,” She open the door wider to have Cole Preston laying at the king size bed on his Calvin Klein’s.

“Paint me like one of your French girls,” Threw a wink that made Ryuu shudder. Cole wasn’t that drunk as what he lets on. He wasn’t drunk, just horny.

Jules and Cole were lovers, no, it’s much more complex than that label. They were in an open relationship which confused the idea that their invited party was just Ryuu. Sure the trio had lots of night escapades and it wasn’t the first they’d done threesome, hell orgy.

On Ryuu’s part, the orgy was just a one-time thing, he wasn’t fond of fcking half of the school and getting chlamydia. So it only boils down to the three of them, as Cole and Jules abolished the thought of getting involved into some wild revelry. Despite all the liberated acts, they still feared contamination.

With a sigh, Ryuu closed the door, Jules bolted to the bed cannoning-ball while at it. Cole immediately smothered her with kisses. It was a smart choice to wear Pajamas, Ryuu surmised.

Unbuttoning his shirt, he climbed towards the huge bed, his six packs shoving at the dim light, pajamas disappeared at a moment. Within a slow trance, he clasped Jules hair tenderly, her lips met his as they kissed slow and hard. Cole was starting to get adventurous as his left hand cupped her lover’s breast, while the other hand rested at her clit as he rubbed soothing circles.

"This better not be the Master's bedroom,"
He recalled the memory where they were caught red-handed by their classmates father. The shotgun even made its appearance as they scrambled, Ryuu acted like a ninja as he dashed towards the window like an action star. It was a three-story house, he survived but was then labeled 'ninja boy' along the lines.

"Nein," Cole shortly replied his eyes full of hunger and pent-up desires.

With a soft moan, Jules shut her lids with desire as she bend a bit, her teeth nipping at Ryuu’s briefs, a soil of pre-cum stained the gray fabric.

“Jules what a slut you are,” Cole languidly tested probing a finger inside Jules.

“Work it bitch, to my spot,” Jules barked orders like a drill Sergeant, her eyes danced with amusement, seeing Ryuu’s tip peeking at his briefs.

“Who said Asian’s have small dicks? Must’ve been stupid,” She stared at the artwork of a good 6 and a half with girth that would choke a pornstar.

“Ssssh,”
Ryuu cajoled as he pushed his member slowly toward’s a willing Jules who welcomed it with a favorable ‘O’.

With slow thrusts the young Montclaire, grabbed Jules head angling it to hit its home as his precum trailed over the woman’s chin. His eyes half-lidded as everything faded into ecstasy. Thesis were a short memory, projects were half a thought; like unwrapping a tie from its shirt, he’d let loose.

---Thank God, it’s Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

Alexander wasn't new to parties. He'd been in a few back in Japan where his classmates often invite him but definitely not this kind. His eyes wide, the young man tried to hold his mouth not to gap open as he scanned everything in this lavish and especially wild, typical American happening.

The gate of the house was already brimming with guests loitering around holding that infamous red cup, filled with liquor and sooner regrets. Most of the girls wore skimpy outfits which barely covered anything reminded him of hookers as they danced, merely just bouncing to the irregular beat of the deafening music along with their blissful high. It seems like everywhere he looked, there's a bundle of crowd cheering either to those almost naked girls making out or at a table playing beer pong, or with some passing a joint and make a series of pretty white puffs of smoke.

Alexander may be wild and insane, but this is some next level shit, he's even barely legal to be in this kind of crowd.

"Alex! Over here!" The familiar female voice called him, Claire looked fairly decent on her jeans and spaghetti strap tank top that loosely cradled her bare breasts. Her beautiful black hair with blue highlights cascaded over her shoulders that sported her anchor tattoo.

"Have you seen Brionna and Stacey? I can't seem to find them." She was basically yelling and trying to lean up so Xander could hear her. Handing him a cup of half-filled booze, Xander took it and did a full swig of the bitter liquor made of juice and tequila. How he wished it was vodka. The girl grinned at the sight of him gulping down the drink, more like her eyes were as quick as lightning on spotting that arm flexing through that black fitted jacket. Little did Xander know, Claire had already called dibs on him from her friends hoping to get a good score tonight.

"This is really good." He had to lean down to her ear, given the height difference, in which Claire earned a blush on her cheeks.

"Here, take mine. But there's more over there by the pool house. So, Alex, where are you from? You got a lot of baggage when we first saw you."

"Japan."

"Really? Like an exchange student there or what?"

"I live there with my family."

"Interesting! So why are you here?"

"Visiting a friend."

The girl couldn't wipe the smile off her face, seeing Xander to be the new apple of her eyes, initiating a move here and there where she'd sway herself to the music and press her shoulders on Xander's sides while the blonde swayed awkwardly back. Funnily enough, his attention wasn't anywhere near Claire, his eyes roaming around to get the smallest of hint of Ryuu's presence.

"You said my br-- my friend Ryuu's here. I really need to talk to him." He yelled, slightly pushing Claire but the loud music dissolved Xander's voice as she was persistent in dancing and grinding on him, her nipples had turned hard through her silk tank top. Xander grimaced but Claire was fast to grab his hands and let him fondle her full C-cups that fitted his large hands perfectly.

"Wait, this is--"

"What? You don't like them? Im sure you're pretty pent up from travelling. Let me help you ease the stress." She smiled, the cunning woman guided Xander's hands into squeezing them, Xander stiffly stood there motionless with the face of disgust and confusion but unexpectedly got hard in which Claire grinned triumphantly. Xander shook his head, the booze probably got to him but this feels different. The nausea and the throbbing of his arousal couldn't be blamed on the drink alone. Also, matter of fact that Alexander Montclair will never ever get hard on a girl as his only fantasies can only be fulfilled by his brother alone.

"See? Let's deal with this, shall we?" She said, cupping her hands on Xander's bulge.

"You bitch... you put something in my drink didn't you?" He hissed, but the music keeps drowing all of his slurred out words, his head started throbbing, reason began to abolish itself into an abyss of nothing but carnal desires.

Alexander groaned as his back hurt from the uncomfortable 'chair' he's sitting on, the back felt cold like porcelain against his skin. His thoughts were all muddled up, still heavily doused by the drug but his lower region is still on fire, warmth enveloping his rod. He looked down as his doubling vision saw Caire between his legs enjoying his 7 inches like a kid happily lapping on her tall soft serve from bottom to tip. He was too weak to fight back, his muscles were put to waste and turned into pudding. This foreign girl is unstoppable once she lays her eyes on what she wanted.

"Please stop." He begged, tossing his head on the top of the toilet seat tank, hence the uncomfortable seat.

"You haven't come yet. Let me help you." The naked little minx stood between his legs and moved to mount on top of him, the cramped toilet booth and her large prey gave her a hard time adjusting.

Xander frowned and shook his head in disappointment. So yeah, this is probably karma that came crashing on him in full swing. He sobbed, realizing how he could have made Ryuu feel when he did this to him back then. How the older male said no, but he kept going, just like Claire here who had descended her slippery entrance onto him.

"No.. fuck, no..."he cried out, his mind denied the fact but his body kept agreeing with the woman who bounced like crazy, her tits juggling right in front of his face.

Xander felt like crying, the 19 year-old male who had travelled all his way from his hometown to find the love of his life who had fled from him, only to find himself being reminded on just how he forced that same unwelcomed love, well isn't it ironic?

• 2 weeks later...

Tired was the last thing on Ryuu’s mind as he kissed Cole with eagerness as he felt enormous girth ransacked his plum hole. There were thousands of ways to go crazy but this one hit its special home as Jules took his member into a sensual overdrive of the finest blowjob, MIT could offer.

He’d saw stars as he felt both of his member assaulted with different tempo; the other mind-blowingly rough and fast and the next was slow and sensual. His mind couldn’t grasped into thoughts as Jules quickened her pace, Ryuu groaned with pleasure as he grasped Jules hair tightly, Cole’s hands capturing him from behind as he fucked Ryuu Montclaire raw and hard.

It didn’t last long as his inhibitions snap with the splurt of his semen straight through Jules mouth. That was the sex of the century, Ryuu heaved high and low, trying to refocus and rearrange his thoughts.

Cole came inside Ryuu as he slapped the American with anger, it was a rule that no one should come inside him as if his hole was some sacred place for an non-existent lover.

“Sorry,” Ryuu could see Cole’s face soured like a dog deprived with its treats.

With a slick, the blonde managed to pull his member away from Ryuu’s as he offered to clean his roommate from his own mess. With his composure back, Ryuu slapped the offered hand as he rose from the bed, his short hair ruffled, his cheeks flushed and his abdomen adorned with sweat. A sweat that would be mistaken that the trio had ran the marathon of their life but in bed.

“This will be the last,”
as he felt a trickle of fluid dripping in between his thighs.

He was sore and fucked, it was Cole’s revenge from him violating the American's bottom the other week. To Cole’s testimony, he needed to let Ryuu know how painful pleasure could turn into one mess of an intercourse. He had seen stars, sure, but it wasn’t really that big of a deal as he was the type of guy that could be pleasured easily given the fact that his partner, partners for that matter, knows how to push his right buttons.

“You always say that,” Jules rolled her eyes heavenwards as she twirl some of her hair. Talk about bullsht of the century.

“That’s old news, dragon boy.” Cole laugh after quenching himself with a Gatorade found from the room's mini-fridge.

“This time I mean it. Play time’s over.”

“Is this about your thesis?”

“For you finding your S.O?” Jules stared at Cole who laughed with a mockery, “Oh please you gotta be kidding? Ryuu finding an S.O? Are you even sane Jules?” The two laughed but it earned a raise of brow from Ryuu.

“Coz’ right I’d just do that.”
Ryuu drawled as he inhaled the smoke from the blunt he’d just lighted. Jules had seen him with a pack during their breaks but this time she'd rain on Ryuu's parade as the Japanese boy should had enough.

“Yeah coming from the guy who’s higher than Empire state right now,”

SONG R
EFERENCE” Ryuu and Cole winked towards each other, their fingers poised as a gun while Jules stared at them disappointedly.

“You should lay low with drugs Ryuu, you’re a Scholar for crying out lou----” her eyes trailed at Cole as she jump towards her lover, snatching the bong from Cole’s hands, “and you too Mister, I MEAN IT THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!”

Jules wrath was then justified as a size eight converse flew towards Ryuu’s direction which made him drop his blunt towards the carpet. He’s still lucid enough to put the cigar out with his foot.

“Weed is legal you know, I inhale one for my asthma,”
Ryuu casually dig for another stick inside Cole’ s backpack but Jules grab hold of the bag first and threw it to the trashcan. Ryuu tried to stalk towards that direction but Jules blocked him.

Sure, he was still sane enough not to mess with a black belter. He sighed and ruffled his head out of frustration. The weed was just an extension towards his relaxation how come Jules always interferes with his hobbies after he’d satisfied the girl with good fuck!? Girls are too much of a trouble, too much drama. Maybe that was the huge reason why he’d started not to attach to another one of their specie after the Aika incident. Just remembering that made him shudder out of discomfort. That bitch, he seethed.

“How about Cocaine huh Ryuu, what goddamn disease are you curing it for?” Jules tapped her foot impatiently as Ryuu totally retreated from her and picked his discarded clothes.

“You know what, fuck you Jules. You’re not my mom,”

“You’re acting like a child, Jesus Ryuu try to get that out of your system.”

“Damn you two take a chill pill,” Cole whispered besides Jules as he hugged his lover from behind.

“You too, Blondie. Wash that cum away.” She shoved Cole away as she followed Ryuu suit. The Japanese boy needed more supervision than her lover who’d diverted his attention to the huge plasma TV atop the fireplace while removing the stains with a handkerchief.

The Japanese male sighed with vex as he dragged himself out the room and tried to heed Jules advice even though he had badmouthed the lady. Jules was kind of adept in handling the two boys, like she’d tighten the leash around the both of them, knowing when to give rewards and whips.

Ryuu descended a flight of stairs, his system still laced with the plant as his topless form had caught the attention of the remaining guests. It was two in the morning and the music still blasted from the sound system. The other people loitered all over the place like the garbage they were—thoroughly wasted. While the sober ones talked about horror stories as they’d created a mini-group circling a butane-made fireplace beside the huge pool.

“Wow. How damn” The girls cat-called

"Can I taste that sword in between your legs, aye."

“Damn daddy!!!”

“Be my home boi!!” A guy shouted a meter away which earned all of them a glare from Jules who’d barricaded herself from the lusty college crowd.

“Can’t touch this!”
Ryuu sensually slid his arms from his chest down to his member. Jules placed her palm on her face with a hope that she should’ve recorded everything for blackmail purposes. Ryuu Murakami was definitely stoned and couldn’t care less of the display he’s making himself with.

The both of them arrived at the bathroom, Jules in tow still fighting tooth and nail with the girls who’d almost raped Ryuu, they’d arrived safely thank Heavens. With little to none impatience in regards to the waiting game the person inside the bathroom was doing, Ryuu kicked the door as it opened with a huge thud silencing Jules worry into shock.

“What the actual hell! You should knock like a normal person! “ Jules screamed like a banshee as the girl inside the little room screamed in unison.

“Jules.”
Ryuu nudged her sex buddy lightly, his skin-tone flushed a color lighter as he saw something accursed staring at him like a deer caught in headlights.

“Jules kindly do tell me that person getting fucked by a girl in the toilet seat’s my step-brother or this is one heluva acid trip?”

“You can do both.” Jules stared at the mop of blonde behind the pesky slut riding him as her cheap perfume gave her sinusitis. If she’d not seen a picture of Ryuu with the half-russian then she’d not known they’re document-

related.

"I'm too high for this shit,"
With a frustrated sigh, he grabbed the broken door and re-attached it back, walking away from the scene.

And thus, another hot younger sibling appear.

• 1 month later...

Alexander is too hammered and weak to at least push the small girl off him but it was all for naught as the woman grabbed him by the wrist and held them both up.

"Stop struggling, babe. Let me make you feel good." She cooed and bit on the male's neck in which Alexander whined in protest. It was awful, he could barely collect his thoughts. All the sensations only filled his lower regions. He was hard but his mind was numb he could not even come. As for the female riding him, she had gone completely insane when her insides went into a series of contraptions as she came and moaned out loud, her irritating voice filled the room.

"You done bitch? Let me go!" Alexander sobbed, his hands fell limp on the sides. Just before the girl could get off him, the door slammed open and a unison of screams echoed through the walls.

“What the actual hell! You should knock like a normal person! “ the black haired woman yelled before climbing off Alexander and taking her clothes to dress. Xander wasn't in his best game as his blurry sight tried to recognize the intruders- or better yet, his saviors from this wretched witch. He could not identify the woman with the pretty red hair but he could definitely recognize that other voice. Forcing himself to sit up straight and stuff his still raging hard junk back in his pants, Alexander pushed his long silver hair back and collected his sight. A black slob of hair exited the room just as he had a clear vision of the scene.

"W-wait! Ryuu? Murakami Ryuu!" He cried out, refusing to call him like his usual brotherly endearment so the other people will not relate them to each other. At least to those who didn't know who he is. He struggled, accidentally bumping over the red-head, apologizing, and then reaching out to grab Ryuu's pants because apparently he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Nii-chan..!" He whispered, still audible for only the two of them when Xander came up close to Ryuu's ears. His blue eyes wide as marbles upon facing Ryuu, high as fck with those bedroom eyes.

"Nii-chan, I've missed you... It's been so long!" He smiled, a genuine one. Alexander's knee was about to give up but he clung onto his brother's fairly muscular body when the booming music stole his sanity and caused a major pain in his head. He stumbled when the other male dragged him off the scene, purposely shrugging him off.

"Nii... Help me..." he gagged and coughed as he could not take it anymore and passed out. The last thing he could remember was a red mop of head approached him, a sweet smell of nostalgia drowning in booming music and then nothing.

• 1 month later...

If someone would ask Ryuu what he felt upon seeing the brother who’ve raped him during high school days, then his answer would be ‘nothing’. Nothing to the extent where flashes of hurt, anger , frustration, betrayal and disappointment flashed on his face, nothing can describe the brew of emotions twisting inside his heart like a snake. Like he could just throw his brother off his shoulder and leave that bitch to resume her merry-way down Alexander. A taste of his own medicine, the pain Alexander needed to realize that raping someone wasn’t the right way to win someone’s heart.

Ryuu could sulk for a lifetime but at the end of the day Alexander was still his brother, related to blood or papers. And being the eldest, it was his task to take care of his younger sibling despite the frayed relationship they had during high school and up to present.

With a rose of brow and a mouthful of profanities, Ryuu slid Alexander’s arm behind his neck and guided his unconscious brother back to his car.

“Drive Jules,”
Ryuu threw his keys to a surprise Jules. “Fido fetch, fido sit ..fedo play and now I am the dog!?” Jules dramatically threw her hands upward.

All her playful thoughts was doused as soon as he saw Ryuu glared at her, the guy might glare to a hundred but never to Jules. With a gulp of nervousness she rode the decrepit Honda City, leaving Cole behind doing God knows what. Ryuu wasn't on his pink mood to kid around with Jules and then she stepped on the gas, afraid she could unleash his wrath fully.

“So that’s the mysterious brother,” Jules glanced at the rear-view mirror reflecting a unsophisticatedly sprawled youngster behind the car. Ryuu just managed a grunt o approval.

When it comes to Alexander, he just couldn’t help that his attitude would just turn downright sour. The guy was demonic alright, a couple of years behind his age and still terrorizes him up to this date. He might not admit it but a determined and scary Alexander wouldn’t pale into comparison with Satan himself.

Jules would’ve turned at the nearest curve but Ryuu cryptically gave another address to the GPS device which earned a look of curiosity from Jules. It was a long drive and it started to irk Jules as she tinkered with the stereo system, her eyes occasionally glancing at the deadpanned look of Ryuu Murakami.

“Are you sure we aren’t lost or what?” Jules eyes warily at the rows of houses that started to look bigger and bigger and then turned into rows of modernize mansions.

“Just drive Jules,”

“Yes milord,” Jules rolled her eyes heavenwards, as she wished Ryuu would ate a pill of kindness some time.

It didn’t took long as soon as they arrived at their destination. A huge steel gate with a beautiful ‘M’ cursive at its middle. She could see a huge forestry behind the gates, her attention soon snapped back at the five security guards hording their cheap car.

“Good Evening, Miss. Can you please stand by for a moment we’d comm the main house for an unexpected visitor,”

“Unexpected what!?” Jules asked, gawking at the tight security that she’d only seen from the movies.

“Oh I’m sorry for my rudeness young master Ryuu.” As the guard spotted his flashlight at the guy riding shotgun.

“YOUNG MASTER RYUU, what the actual fuck?’

“Just drive Jules,”
with the same bored tone, Ryuu barked a cold order to the wary woman driving them.

With a brief nod and a greeting Jules started the engine and drove the car to the endless pathway with tall trees that started to diminish and displayed a huge reflection fountain that mirrored a ridiculously huge mansion with yellow lights all over to shroud it with Gold.

“Christ on a crutch, what the hell is this place?” their vehicle’s speed drop to 20, afraid to run over the expensive lawn and bushes ahead.

It was off-putting to park an old car in front of the huge mansion but Jules worry was stopped as Ryuu casually opened the huge doors. She almost scolded him for doing so but she glanced at the butler, a freaking butler, inquisitively staring at her.

“Is this a prank, Ryuu? You win this time and let’s go back before we anger the owner of this house,” This isn’t the typical ring the doorbell and run type of scenario. Jules could imagine piles of lawsuits slapped on her face.

“Can you carry Alexander upstairs?”
Two men approached Ryuu before they followed his request with a nod.

“What are you doing Jules?”
Ryuu asked incredulously at the woman who kept posing here and there for a selfie of every expensive vase.

“Wait I’m posing, shush. This is so going to my instagr---“Before she could finish posting Ryuu managed to grab her phone and threw it to the ground.

“THE FUCKING HELL RYUU THAT IS AN IPHONEX!!!!,” She shrieked and rushed towards the cracked phone at the ground trying to salvage whatever was left.

“Grab the sim card and let’s go say hi to the owner of the house,”
He strolled upstairs and Jules immediately followed him afraid to get lost on her own.

Jules questions started to gather in her head as to how Ryuu could possibly know the owner of such house. She can feel the Forbes vibe towards the owner of such a huge mansion. Ryuu could never know someone filthy rich that owns a huge mansion. Maybe the guy had lost his marbles entering random mansion houses, she surmised.

“Gran, evening. I brought Alex here.”
Jules thoughts stopped racing as they arrived at a huge expanse of room, no doors, just an overall carpeted place and expensive furniture’s and an old man reading a thick book.

“Ryuu! Good to see you drop by. Wait Alex!? Lee told us he’d drop by tomorrow, he sure is early,” The old man beamed and hug Ryuu like he’s famil---wait.

“Wait---wait aren’t you Henry Montclaire? Chairman of the fortune 500 company Montclaire World Financial?”

“Apparently I am,” Henry rubbed his neck awkwardly at the hyperactive girl in front of him.

“How about you entertain your friend, Ryuu and let me call your grandmother upstairs,” Henry offered before the old man left the room.

Despite on his seventies, Henry seemed to be a tough old man who could still walk with his back straight. A fruit of an expensive upbringing and careful watch of paid doctors. Still, Jules couldn't get over the fact that she'd seen a Montclaire in a flesh. Rumors has it the family is elusive to the media, even the family tree was a huge question as to who's who.

“You’re a Montclaire!? But how?” Jules wasn’t stupid enough, she’d managed to arrange her thoughts and realize that her grumpy Japanese friend was a Montclaire. “You’re basically a royalty, Jesus Ryuu, why haven’t you said anything?” She muttered in complete disbelief.

“Quit the exaggeration woman. I’m just adopted.”

“Of course I’d know! Lee married Irie and I happened not to know a male conceiving a baby. But it was apparently you and Alexander!? Oh my, this is too much,”

“You’re just complicating things."

“Can I just not process the fact that my friend is a Montclaire. I hate to be rude but you’re the cheapest bastard I know. You don’t even pay for us at Applebees. You’re stingy as hell!”

“Being rich doesn’t directly mean you get to splurge. My parent's are the one who is rich, not me.”

“Oh please, not with that hypocrisy you stingy Jerk!”

“This is getting out of hand."

“Yeahp, you being a Montclaire that is.”

“Let me guess, you’ve hidden it since adoption. Hated your rich parents who’d splurge your with money and love. Frightened by this whole love aspect you tend to rebel during your primary and high school days. You also distance yourself to society, even to the point of changing your last name to Murakami just so people could see past behind your wealth. And here’s the spicy shit, your brother is in love with you that’s why you left Japan and transferred to America.”

“Women and their horseshit of a conclusion.”
Such a fearsome talent for Jules to guess the mostly the truth.

“I’m anything but great, it’s simple Ryuu. Despite you being a complicated personality, even the slightest mention of your brother could paint sorrow and betrayal on your face. I’ve read enough books to connect bull and shit altogether.”

“You talk too much,”

“But hey, on the bright side Alexander’s willing to rekindle whatever broken relationship you two have. Just be a pal and let him fuck you.”

“For once woman, can you please shut u---,”
Ryuu's mouth almost fell on the floor as the two of them saw Tsubaki Saiyounji staring at the both of them, regally posed at the door.

“What did I miss? A lady with a potty mouth? A drug induced Alexander? Oh here’s the funniest part, about you two going incest at each other, no?” Tsubaki held her head high as a weary Henry beside him, the two of them listening at their banter all together.

Well shit. “April fools?” Jules tried to joke but the Montclaire’s faces tells otherwise.